Anarchist Nihilism

I’m sorry I can’t understand you. Your posts seem to be a bit muffled like you’re talking out of your…

Anarchists are organized also. The difference between statism and anarchism is centralized organization versus decentralized organization. Actually my version of anarchism is similar to organized crime really. They don’t call me the Joker for nothing you know.

I’m sorry I can’t understand you. Your posts seem to be a bit muffled like you’re talking out of your…

Anarchists are organized also. The difference between statism and anarchism is centralized organization versus decentralized organization. Actually my version of anarchism is similar to organized crime really. They don’t call me the Joker for nothing you know.

How does an anarchist nihilist erase his own arbitrary morality which he presumably no longer needs ?
How can he really think independently when he shall still retain memories of other ways of thinking ?
If all he needs to survive is food and water and shelter why does he still need to think beyond that ?
What happens if he comes face to face with something higher up the food chain when it is hungry ?
How will he survive entirely alone for the remainder of his life without going mad before he dies ?
Would there be any problem if it was necessary to kill another human in order to eat their flesh ?
Would he have to kill every body that he met any way to stop himself from being killed instead ?

Kill all the shepherds, sheep dogs, and grazing pastures all at once eventually erasing the memory from being overtime.

And then…?

This is the point.

Human beings live within the parameters of nature like all other biological species and organisms or maladapts to the world where humanity destroys itself. [Possibly the world along with it.]

To be an anarchist is not enough for the anarchistic nihilist. Anarchist nihilism is also a mindset.

It is the utter realization that civilization is irreversibly doomed beyond reformation on a path to total self destruction or that the last 2800 years of civilization has been nothing but a giant sham, deception, facade, twisted experiment, and grand delusion built upon various historical hysterics.

It is the desire to see civilization destroyed and that fabricated fictitious delusion of social order ripped to shreds.

It is to value oneself, survival, and nature above all else.

They say anarchism is without direction or leadership but this is not true. There is a difference between leadership and authoritarian bosses. In anarchism the world is full of leaders effectively leading tribes or communities of people versus the state and government that is controlled by authoritarian bosses that treats people as disposable utilities .

Chaos is merely entropy and natural equilibrium in direct conflict with human civilization’s maladaptive practices or existence. Chaos essentially has a negative reputation because it is sporadic and random in illustrating the lack of control human beings have over nature itself. It is a stark reminder to the so called rational gaze of human civilization that human beings in all reality exist in natural insecurity where control is merely an illusion.

When a forest becomes too large and expansive it eventually catches fire as a part of the natural equilibrium with its environment. From this fire out of the ashes of the old forest a new one is born. New life emerges in renewal after destruction. It’s a part of a much larger cycle of things. Creation, destruction, creation, destruction…

Why don’t you just find and move to a community like Twin Oaks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Oaks … ,_Virginia

vimeo.com/89076764

Join a semi Marxist and feminist utopian community making tofu all day? :laughing:

It may not be a perfect example, but least it’s a simpler lifestyle that is closer to your ideals.
It beats sitting and waiting for everything to fall into your lap (i.e. daydreaming about it) - and that’s the point.
If you don’t like the complexity of civilization and all that it brings, there are still communities around the world that are cut off from civilization.
You can join one of them - I’m sure they won’t mind an extra helping hand-and you get to live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted.

I do not think that it is possible to be completely cut off from a globalized civilization. It is only possible to be relatively cut off from a globalized civilization.

There is always someone who is near and wants to globalize.

I know. And…?

What exactly is your point here?

I just want to point the problem out that people can easily get, if they are not ready for the change from high(est) civilization to low(est) civilization.

Daydreaming? Considering you don’t know dick about current events anything you say I can’t take seriously.

You also don’t know much about anarchism either which is typical of boot licking government supporters.

You even show your ignorance grouping me together with Marxists and communists.