DNA wise ALL humans are born with a POTENTIAL to be Evil

Okay, to round this up.

Prism is not a sociopath, he is a modern, moderns cannot be sociopaths since they are not as conscious as sociopaths. Sociopaths are fully conscious, almost superconscious. His thoughts and plans are not well thought through, they are basically not fully planned, and thus not fully conscious, but more derived from a trance like state. Unless of course, he is a sociopath, and using reverse psychology.

moderns like to believe that Nurture is everything and gene’s don’t matter. It is 50/50. I am sure there are many genes that contribute to morality, so the statement “there is no gene for morality” is true in a sense, you will not find one isolated gene that causes morality, but a collection of genes that over the complexities and accidental interactions do.

I am fully aware that my DnA machine can be used to make supersoldiers, or make citizens stupider than they are already. Given how stupid they are how stupid they are becoming it’s a risk I’m willing to take. We don’t avoid technology because of the potential risk, we don’t avoid medicine because evil doctors could potentially make a virus with it, we don’t shutdown the internet because it can potentially be used to spy on people. That is cowardice, accepting sickness for fear of the cure. And at this point, we don’t have an option, humanity is doomed without it.

It is true that “you will not find one isolated gene that causes morality”. And it is also true that even several genes that could cause morality are not findable. His stupid “statements” collapse in any case. The main issue is that his “statements” are not only stupid but also evil, thus dangerous.

He would have to prove that “all humans are born with a potential to be evil”, because that is his stupid, false, evil, dangerous “statement”. It is not possible to prove that. He is WRONG. His “statement” is FALSE.

It is possible to falsify his “statement”, because there is no single genetic finding, no result. no experiment that can prove his “statement”.

No, that’s such a wrong headed way of looking at it.

That’s like a blueprint of a house, and you say the house doesn’t exist, because you look at individual pages of the blueprints and don’t see a house.

If you remove the ability to choose between doing good vs evil, you remove life, because making that choice moment by moment is what life is.

And life sux, for the majority of us.
Furthermore, most of us don’t even get the opportunity to choose anymore, whatever is deemed “evil” is part of some artificially constructed penal code. And half the time it’s not even evil.

Choosing evil is choosing a path that reduces anentropy. It doesn’t matter what is declared or dictated as “Evil”.

No. You are wrong. What he is (and you are) saying is like saying “everything I say is true because it is possible to be true”. That is not how science works and how science should work, because, if it does, then it is no science anymore. Moreover: He is misusing a philosopher of the 18th century as his witness for his 21st century “statements”. There is no morality gene. Period. :exclamation:

No.

People have to learn what “good” and “evil” mean. That is a fact. And this fact is the reason why morality is almost always misused in education, regardless whether in kindergartens, schools, universities, or by the mass media, the political system.

Yep.

How many infants comprehend Anentropy (not counting the ones on this forum)?

Wow, you have a child’s view.
It is about intent,thought, not object.
To worship:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/worship
What most do not understand is that the opposite of all the positive is still worship. To truly worship good you must also hold devotion to its opposite. Instead of knee jerk reply . Give it time and truly think about it.

Infants learn and want to learn (they are very much interested in learning), whereas many ILP members seem to have stopped learning.

Evil requires intent.

As does good

I’ve already thought about it in one second. I firmly believe that you are talking out of your bottom.

So do you believe morality is not influenced by genetics at all.

Mice are as moral as humans, preying mantis are as moral as mice correct?

Is anentropy local or non-local? In other words, is personal good the same as universal good?

Ignorant again.
You ignored what I wrote earlier;

Note I mentioned the above are possibilities that humanity can look into in the future.
Whatever steps humanity take and implement in the future [say next 100 years] must be absolutely fool proof.

I have to say the above view [straw man] and inventing definitions on behalf of others is very stupid.

The bad thing is that the only way to achieve a perfect balance, one must consider literally ALL things. The good thing is that there is room for mistakes and forgivenesses. So the local must be balanced with the regional under an understanding of how to compensate for misalignment without throwing the balance even further off. That is the purpose of the SAM Coop.

That seems to be your only defense left. You can’t even define the words you are using, so you (in almost every post) have to insult whoever is disagreeing with you.

Can’t be an insult if it is a demonstrated and justified fact.