How Transsexualism occurs

As I said, it doesn’t take any conspiracy. It only takes opportunity.

And you seem to think that you know how it all works.
Who told Adham that he was naked?
… I did.

I used to think like that, but don’t we eventually get to nothing underpinning it all. I mean that, if you keep changing sexuality from life to life, how would the soul determine what its sexuality it ultimately is, i.e. such to be say a female in a male body? It would be more expedient in nature for souls to have no predetermined faculties, the same as it has no information outside of a given life-cycle. In each life [if we have more than one] we would thence be free of memories [and all info], such to become potentially anything.

On another level, if the soul is the spiritual body we obtain upon entrance/birth into the other-world, is that not the same [eternal] soul we began with? Ergo there is no improvement, and hence no teleology thereof. Its a bit like how one could become a great artist or vase maker x n, but nothing really changes the soul, …it is eternal!

Our sexuality is simply the way we are weighted ~ calibrated, and it is whatever we think it is or know it to be in our hearts. Or in other terms, it is how our brains are calibrated physically. So all sexuality is natural, just different weights in nature. Has nothing to do with souls.

In alchemy souls are androgynous anyway, which sounds about right to me. Life simply tips the weights towards male or female, and on another scale tips the attractions respectively on its four polar points, e.g. female attracted to female.

life is like a bunch of skyrim quests, they mean absolutely nothing after you’ve done them.

Note I listed the following;

1. Variation in the DNA pattern due to chance changed or damage, etc. [genetics]
  2. Neural connections during fetal development.

The cross-wiring of neural connectivity happened to the nature of the physical anatomy of the neurons and their process of connection during fetal development. This is the fundamental cause.

However this fundamental cause can be exacerbated by various secondary causes due to various damages, chemicals, poisons, drugs or whatever.
So the point is even if you get rid of all these secondary factors, there will be still be cross-wiring and transsexualism.

There were already transsexuals long before there were modern insecticides and other chemical pollution that affect the brain and fetal developments.

Thus I am not wrong you are ignorant of the fundamentals of neurons, neural connections and neuroscience.

No. That isn’t the “fundamental cause”, merely a critical link in the chain.

Even medical things happen for reasons.

Very damn few, despite propaganda.

There you go again.

There you go again with that “state” of yours.

Here is the anatomy and mechanics of the brain and its neuron 101 for you;
nobelprize.org/educational/m … /overview/
in = mine

Note hundredth of the thickness of a human hair and because they are so closely packed there is a great tendency for mis-wirings.

That some neurons failed to find their supposed target is due to the complexity of the the inherent complex and sensitive neuronal structures and the very delicate process. Thus there is a natural percentile of errors and mis-connections.

Btw, the natural percentile of mis-connections is not specific only to the above mentioned issues, but also relevant to transsexualism and many other physical qualities and mental functions of humans plus across the animal world [long before your pesky insecticides] since million of years ago.

There is always a natural consistent percentile with certain mis-connection relative each specific issues and we don’t hear much about transsexualism in the olden days was because it was a taboo in many societies and thus many transsexuals in the olden day were forced to suppress their inherited impulses.

I suggest you update more on the above related neuroscience so you do not ignore the fundamentals.

It’s sad that you think that you are presenting actual valid argumentation.

The plausible deniability scam:
“It’s so complicated neurons just make mistakes.”
:icon-rolleyes:

Then the typical placation and blame-shifting scam:
"Oh, it has always been that way. It’s just those nasty forefathers of yours who have caused it to be hidden."

“Oh, and look what my schmoozer says about it…”
Not that it matters or that I care, but who the hell is Janice Wood? :confused:

Did you forget to throw in the diversion:
“You’re just a paranoid conspiracy theorist.”

…pathetic.
… literally.

And still can’t get control of that egocentric compulsion of yours:

Please keep it pleasant guys…

So you are the tree of knowledge I guess.

The truth is, nobody knows how many transfolk there were in the old ages, they didn’t exactly come out and say it, unless they wanted to get locked in the insane asylum.

On certain asian island nations, the population of Transwomen is 1/3 of the population, that’s how it has been for as long as time itself. They even celebrate it over there, it’s like an honor. I can’t find the link to it though, Google search sucks monkey dick.

Amorphos, souls are feminine, the only way to feel disconnected from your body is through femininity, you cannot leave your body while in a masculine frame of mind. Death and sleep are feminine.

I wonder if there was a specific point in human history at which transsexualism or transgenderism came to exist or like lesbianism and
homosexuality is something which has always existed. Transgenderism requires both psychological evaluation and genital modification
and these services are relatively recent ones. So I think for those reasons it cannot have always existed. But that does not necessarily
mean that no one before the twentieth century ever experienced body dysmorphia. Just that they in all probability could not do any
thing about it as the means to do so were simply unavailable to them

Eunuchs in india used to cut off their own dick and balls.

And I am referring to their mental states not their bodies.

Also feminine minded males can grow boobs (not gynomecastia or beer boobs, but female looking boobs.) without any external assistance from pharmaceutical hormones.

Lol.

You people are all seriously very fucked up.

Very intellectual and informative reply that contributes to our intellectual understanding and the discussion.

Obviously you don’t understand the story.

Thus proclaiming that people have always been that way and the only change is them coming out, is invalid.

When such things are being promoted, there are all kinds of justifying and rationalizing rumors and pseudo-science. A black preacher used to preach of how so many blacks were thrown overboard while transporting the slaves from Africa to the US, that sharks to this day still follow that route in hopes of being fed. Watch any modern movie concerning any part of history to modern day and almost every woman will be a super genius sage with super powers and skills such as to beat up any male with one hand.

In order to alter the future to your preference, infect the children with your fantasies.

That’s because you don’t explain anything anymore. Affectance is the only thing you explain. Lately, with everything else, you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

Not really no. Concerning mental deviations and spiritualities from the norms, there wasn’t much tolerance. So deviants of all kinds (not just transgenders) went into hiding.

Okay, so your argument consists of ghost stories and super hero movies.
Disney movies don’t have transsexuals in them, the only movie that had it was Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was a terrible movie. So the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was just an awful film.

Not so as The Crying Game has a very famous scene in it and is also a far better film

I am well aware of that film I am well aware there are other trans films. I said the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was Rocky horror picture show

That is largely true, although I have never “demanded that I am right” (such is a reflection of the observer’s insecurity). But it is true that I have recently focused more on the simple obvious errors in reasoning of others rather than bothering to try to help them get it straight (Prism being a perfect example).

… my argument for it being promoted.

To convict of murder, one must provide 3 forms of evidence:
1) Motive
2) Opportunity
3) Empirical evidence.

1) Over-population and racial manipulation
2) Medical intervention is trivial to instigate and the Media became a unified organization in 1981, free to promote whatever they want (mostly white male and Christian disrespect and hatred).
3) Almost the entirely of Hollywood films and TV shows are extremist scenarios with expert background managers ensuring the hypnosis of the audience toward the chosen preference (the NWO obligation of the Media). Disney was strongly attacked because it was not a part of that club (Walt was not Jewish, hating neither white males nor Christians) and only recently has given into some of their pressures.

All of those things can be very easily verified by anyone being honest. But I suspect that you are personally too close to this subject to see it clearly. Prism seems to be just another globalism propagandist pressing and promoting a hatred for Muslims (rather than white males) and all other new-age New World Odor fantasies and scams (“The New Moon”).

In addition: The medical industry has no interest in feminization but in illness, has no interest in reducing the population but in reducing the health.

Those who want to control or do control all others are interested in feminization, illness, reducing the population, reducing the health, reducing the fertility, reducing the intelligence, reducing the wealth, … and many other things the controllers benefit from.

The medical industry exists because of illness resp. reduced health and the techn(olog)ical revolution (machine revolution) in combination with the credit revolution.

So there also exists a medical cynism and a scientifical/techn(olog)ical cynism.

Yes. Of course.

Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.