How Transsexualism occurs

Please keep it pleasant guys…

So you are the tree of knowledge I guess.

The truth is, nobody knows how many transfolk there were in the old ages, they didn’t exactly come out and say it, unless they wanted to get locked in the insane asylum.

On certain asian island nations, the population of Transwomen is 1/3 of the population, that’s how it has been for as long as time itself. They even celebrate it over there, it’s like an honor. I can’t find the link to it though, Google search sucks monkey dick.

Amorphos, souls are feminine, the only way to feel disconnected from your body is through femininity, you cannot leave your body while in a masculine frame of mind. Death and sleep are feminine.

I wonder if there was a specific point in human history at which transsexualism or transgenderism came to exist or like lesbianism and
homosexuality is something which has always existed. Transgenderism requires both psychological evaluation and genital modification
and these services are relatively recent ones. So I think for those reasons it cannot have always existed. But that does not necessarily
mean that no one before the twentieth century ever experienced body dysmorphia. Just that they in all probability could not do any
thing about it as the means to do so were simply unavailable to them

Eunuchs in india used to cut off their own dick and balls.

And I am referring to their mental states not their bodies.

Also feminine minded males can grow boobs (not gynomecastia or beer boobs, but female looking boobs.) without any external assistance from pharmaceutical hormones.

Lol.

You people are all seriously very fucked up.

Very intellectual and informative reply that contributes to our intellectual understanding and the discussion.

Obviously you don’t understand the story.

Thus proclaiming that people have always been that way and the only change is them coming out, is invalid.

When such things are being promoted, there are all kinds of justifying and rationalizing rumors and pseudo-science. A black preacher used to preach of how so many blacks were thrown overboard while transporting the slaves from Africa to the US, that sharks to this day still follow that route in hopes of being fed. Watch any modern movie concerning any part of history to modern day and almost every woman will be a super genius sage with super powers and skills such as to beat up any male with one hand.

In order to alter the future to your preference, infect the children with your fantasies.

That’s because you don’t explain anything anymore. Affectance is the only thing you explain. Lately, with everything else, you have often pretty much just been demanding you are right and they are wrong.

Not really no. Concerning mental deviations and spiritualities from the norms, there wasn’t much tolerance. So deviants of all kinds (not just transgenders) went into hiding.

Okay, so your argument consists of ghost stories and super hero movies.
Disney movies don’t have transsexuals in them, the only movie that had it was Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was a terrible movie. So the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was just an awful film.

Not so as The Crying Game has a very famous scene in it and is also a far better film

I am well aware of that film I am well aware there are other trans films. I said the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was Rocky horror picture show

That is largely true, although I have never “demanded that I am right” (such is a reflection of the observer’s insecurity). But it is true that I have recently focused more on the simple obvious errors in reasoning of others rather than bothering to try to help them get it straight (Prism being a perfect example).

… my argument for it being promoted.

To convict of murder, one must provide 3 forms of evidence:
1) Motive
2) Opportunity
3) Empirical evidence.

1) Over-population and racial manipulation
2) Medical intervention is trivial to instigate and the Media became a unified organization in 1981, free to promote whatever they want (mostly white male and Christian disrespect and hatred).
3) Almost the entirely of Hollywood films and TV shows are extremist scenarios with expert background managers ensuring the hypnosis of the audience toward the chosen preference (the NWO obligation of the Media). Disney was strongly attacked because it was not a part of that club (Walt was not Jewish, hating neither white males nor Christians) and only recently has given into some of their pressures.

All of those things can be very easily verified by anyone being honest. But I suspect that you are personally too close to this subject to see it clearly. Prism seems to be just another globalism propagandist pressing and promoting a hatred for Muslims (rather than white males) and all other new-age New World Odor fantasies and scams (“The New Moon”).

In addition: The medical industry has no interest in feminization but in illness, has no interest in reducing the population but in reducing the health.

Those who want to control or do control all others are interested in feminization, illness, reducing the population, reducing the health, reducing the fertility, reducing the intelligence, reducing the wealth, … and many other things the controllers benefit from.

The medical industry exists because of illness resp. reduced health and the techn(olog)ical revolution (machine revolution) in combination with the credit revolution.

So there also exists a medical cynism and a scientifical/techn(olog)ical cynism.

Yes. Of course.

Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

Yep. => viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191157&start=75#p2628466 .

He ignores and insults everyone and everything that does not agree with him and his mostly nonsensical statements. He is not capable of defining the words he is using, so, yes, he (in almost every post) has to insult whoever is disagreeing with him.

Media? I was not talking about media. No argument? I have many arguments. So whom did you mean?

I was talking to James…

You are talking about yourself?

In post #2 [read it!] and subsequent posts I have given some clues to the very possible ultimate root causes of the OP.
Effective problem-solving and understanding the issue is identifying ultimate root causes which I had introduced for further discussions.

If someone is not aware the root causes that is ignorance, and if s/he deliberate ignore what is presented as very possible evidence, what else can I say but …

What has you contributed so far other than whining [for no good reasons] about some one else?

Do you consider this post “demanding that I am right”?

You are the only one here who does not know that that you are not capable of defining the words you are using and that you ignore and insult everyone and everything that does not agree with you and your nonsensical statements.

Your excuses are ridiculous.

I have no reason for doing that. You were talking to James - not to me. You said that James was “ignorant”, although you ignored that you were the one who ignored that you were wrong in all points.