How Transsexualism occurs

I am well aware of that film I am well aware there are other trans films. I said the only movie in society transsexuals had for a few years was Rocky horror picture show

That is largely true, although I have never “demanded that I am right” (such is a reflection of the observer’s insecurity). But it is true that I have recently focused more on the simple obvious errors in reasoning of others rather than bothering to try to help them get it straight (Prism being a perfect example).

… my argument for it being promoted.

To convict of murder, one must provide 3 forms of evidence:
1) Motive
2) Opportunity
3) Empirical evidence.

1) Over-population and racial manipulation
2) Medical intervention is trivial to instigate and the Media became a unified organization in 1981, free to promote whatever they want (mostly white male and Christian disrespect and hatred).
3) Almost the entirely of Hollywood films and TV shows are extremist scenarios with expert background managers ensuring the hypnosis of the audience toward the chosen preference (the NWO obligation of the Media). Disney was strongly attacked because it was not a part of that club (Walt was not Jewish, hating neither white males nor Christians) and only recently has given into some of their pressures.

All of those things can be very easily verified by anyone being honest. But I suspect that you are personally too close to this subject to see it clearly. Prism seems to be just another globalism propagandist pressing and promoting a hatred for Muslims (rather than white males) and all other new-age New World Odor fantasies and scams (“The New Moon”).

In addition: The medical industry has no interest in feminization but in illness, has no interest in reducing the population but in reducing the health.

Those who want to control or do control all others are interested in feminization, illness, reducing the population, reducing the health, reducing the fertility, reducing the intelligence, reducing the wealth, … and many other things the controllers benefit from.

The medical industry exists because of illness resp. reduced health and the techn(olog)ical revolution (machine revolution) in combination with the credit revolution.

So there also exists a medical cynism and a scientifical/techn(olog)ical cynism.

Yes. Of course.

Come back when you have an argument.

I agree that the media is corrupt but that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

Yep. => viewtopic.php?f=5&t=191157&start=75#p2628466 .

He ignores and insults everyone and everything that does not agree with him and his mostly nonsensical statements. He is not capable of defining the words he is using, so, yes, he (in almost every post) has to insult whoever is disagreeing with him.

Media? I was not talking about media. No argument? I have many arguments. So whom did you mean?

I was talking to James…

You are talking about yourself?

In post #2 [read it!] and subsequent posts I have given some clues to the very possible ultimate root causes of the OP.
Effective problem-solving and understanding the issue is identifying ultimate root causes which I had introduced for further discussions.

If someone is not aware the root causes that is ignorance, and if s/he deliberate ignore what is presented as very possible evidence, what else can I say but …

What has you contributed so far other than whining [for no good reasons] about some one else?

Do you consider this post “demanding that I am right”?

You are the only one here who does not know that that you are not capable of defining the words you are using and that you ignore and insult everyone and everything that does not agree with you and your nonsensical statements.

Your excuses are ridiculous.

I have no reason for doing that. You were talking to James - not to me. You said that James was “ignorant”, although you ignored that you were the one who ignored that you were wrong in all points.

Can we get back to the topic at hand please… I may clean up this thread, if the author so wishes it?

No it’s fine MagsJ, I have some points to make to address their silly arguments.

James, showing a crossdresser on TV or crossdressing in a movie does not make someone trans. If their neurons are already bundled that way, it’s simply going to excite their neurons and trigger what’s already there. If all it takes to make someone trans is a movie where in a brief 1 minute comedic scene, a guy wears women’s clothes, they are already trans.
If all it takes to make someone gay is a movie where in a brief 10 second comedic scene, a guy kisses another guy, they are already gay.

It’s like in the supermarket, the tabloids talking about sex-changes. Males who naturally want to keep their penis, aren’t gonna want to have a sex change, males that already have the neuronal configurations, are. Printing the word “Sex-change” as a joke, or some transsexual going on Jerry Springer as a comedic joke isn’t gonna turn someone trans unless they already are. If all it takes is the word “sex-change” in a joke magazine that talks about Elvis and aliens to get a male to want to be trans then they weren’t cis to begin with.

You’re talkin like, a sheltered boy lives his whole life without any exposure to gays in the media, then one day he sees two gays in real life kiss, and he automatically gets a strange feeling in his heart that he doesn’t understand, and a strange feeling in his wee-wee that he doesn’t understand, and feels compelled to draw guys kissing in his diary, I mean who do you blame, the two random-guys he doesn’t even know, and say they “turned” him gay?

Strawman.
I didn’t say anything like that.

And I only said that it was being promoted and the Media was the evidence of such promotion (twice).

Where is the evidence it is being promoted? Nowhere.

Jerry Springer is a joke gag and puts a negative light on it. If that’s all it take to “turn” someone trans they were already trans before they ever got turned.

It’s like, my whole life I was sheltered, I didn’t even know what a transgender was, then one day at my grannies house I hear the TV on in another room, Dr. Phil episode about girls who used to be men. I was immediately attracted to the show and wanted badly to watch it. Because my neurons were wired that way already, a man who likes being a man isn’t gonna suddenly want a sex-change because of a random Dr. Phil episode.

Transsexualism is merely a small portion of the social issue called “homosexuality” to reduce population and manipulate races. Homosexuality is the inability of a gendered species to be able to instinctively recognize its sexual mate. As sexual behavior is promoted and the difference between the genders is demoted (medically, psychologically, and physiologically) homosexual behavior is guaranteed.

Are you saying that the Media has not actively promoted sexual behavior?
Are you saying that the Media has not actively demoted any distinction between the genders?

The Media promotes heterosexual sexual behavoir 99.99 percent of the time.

The Media promotes binary gender norms 99.99 percent of the time.

Gender-queer/androgyne/hermaphrodism, that is more like the terrority of bisexuals, pansexuals, and fake homosexuals. Homosexuals are more like Broke Back Mountain dudes. A straight dude who fucks a femboy every now and then when his wife is feeling asexual, is not a homosexual.

If there was no such thing as gender distinctions there’d be nothng for transgenders to transition to and it couldn’t exist.

So you agree that it is promoting sexual behavior.

“Binary gender norms”???
What is that supposed to mean?

Oh come’on James, don’t be obtuse.

You were talking about how the media was trying to blur gender and make it not exist. Binary is the opposite of that, polarized and well defined binary. You know what binary code is, right?

And I agree the media promotes sexual behavoir (heterosexual) but what has that got to do with gay people.

So you meant “polarized”.

Compare what is seen today versus the 1940-50s. You don’t think that the feminist movement has had any effect at all on making women similar to men throughout society? Do you remember the 1060s wherein boys were to grow long hair, girls were to wear pants, boys were to cry and be tender? During the 70s, all manner of dress, outward appearances, were massaginated. People were to no longer dance in partners. It was taught to girls that they could beat up any man just as easily as anyone else (they learned different the hard way). During the 80’s women were to wear shoulder pads, raised shoes, suits, short hair, and learn to be mean and cut throat. In Hollywood, men were no longer allowed to “save the damsel in distress”. They would not merely save themselves, but half of the time also save the failing man. And line dancing programmed the mode of “everyone step in line”. From 2000 on, women are the superhero geniuses with multiple PhDs, vastly superior fighting skills and always accompanied by a larger black male to assist in defeating the evil white man. The racism issues get far more specific and detailed, but that is another subject even though connected to the homosexuality instigation subject.

If you deny that the media has been actively involved in those things, then you are merely denying what just about any mature adult knows.

As I stated, if you promote sexual behavior and also demote sexual polarization, you GUARANTEE homosexual behavior.

And realize that you not being able to see how you are being manipulated (usually as a child) is a very critical part of manipulating (hence Ahdam, the man-ager was not to be seen and thus mistaken for merely being a part of reality (aka “in the image of God/Reality”).

Again, this is all merely pointing out that such was being promoted. I am not saying that homosexuality is entirely caused by such promotion. More serious progress concerning both the homosexual issue and the race manipulation issue is accomplished through medical intervention (weakening one while strengthening the other).