Will machines completely replace all human beings?

It is illegal to discriminate or show any form of prejudice against your android and cyborg neighbors. But not to worry, you will be quickly identified, tracked, and diminished out of harms way.

Can you say, “Sodom and Gomorrah”?

There are some things that Man seriously should leave alone.

Amazing androids:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AGgUYUl4qE[/youtube]

Machines like that androids can use the language, but they do not know much about it.

Emotions can be shown by machines like those androids, but they do not know its meaning well enough.

Currently the main effort is to fool the masses into their demise. But shortly, those emotions will not be programmed, but quite real.

Then what is there to do? A sentient, emotional being far superior to you in every regard certainly should have at least, if not superior rights than you, protected by the law even more than you, one to be cherished for his service even more than you.

And being mass produced in the 100’s of millions.

Maybe some of the said relevant events will happen at about the same time, so that the most people will not notice each event.

For example the collapse of the Keynesianistic/Neo-Keynesianistic system [„fiat“ money system], a disaster as a consequence of the global war, a natural disaster, the take-over of the machines.

The ironic outcome could be that finally humanity will have a common enemy that unites us in a way that being at the top of the food chain didn’t. Some of the violent arrogance towards each other would disappear.

Let’s face it, no father wants to die before he can witness his daughter’s wedding. But it happens.
There is no universal requirement for humanity to live on, or colonize space. In terms of universal energy, nothing is lost.

People believe a machine take over is inevitable. That belief wills itself. Nobody took the book 1984 as a warning. They took it as prophecy. Progressing faster in order to make it happen. Simply because we can. And because, in the image of God, we create. And because those who don’t believe in the afterlife, to use a Uni-bomber expression, “cool-headed” logicians want to take the place of a God.

Legacy. Children. And just who will tell our story? It amounts to the same thing.

Maybe God wants an equal, a mate. And maybe we will give him the AI version of one.

You assume humanity will survive the singularity. That’s a huge assumption.

A common enemy unites the people.

I didn’t assume that. I said it doesn’t matter if we do or not.

Soon it will be possible to carry the zygote, the embryo, and the fetus in an extrauterine way. Then we will have totally arrived at the point of the more insecure, the more primitve reproduction again. We will no longer need any intrauterine thing then.

The natural womb as the realization of the the natural idea to lay the egg into the inside of the body will have become obsolete. There will be no natural birth any longer, since the natural uterus will not be needed any longer. Humans will not be needed any longer - their natural reproduction will be replaced by genetic engineering and artificial “wombs”, their economical production will be replaced by machines and perhaps by artificial humans (cyborgs) … So humans will either become artificial humans or die out.

Philosophically said, the Marxistic communism, which is based on Hegel’s dialectic, says that the capitalism is the thesis, the dictatorship of the proletariat is the antithesis, and classless equality and equal happiness for all is the synthesis. But if is right that history is class struggle (war), then it is not - or at least only without history - possible to get a classless equality and equal happiness for all. Okay, Hegel already claimed the end of history, also Marx who was a Left-Hegelian, and many others (mostly Hegelians, some Nietzscheans, some others). So, as long as there is history there is no classless equality and equal happiness for all, so that the classes, the inequality, thus the class struggle (war) remain.

I see future feminists and lesbians all across the planet cheering when reproduction no longer requires a male. When all of this takes precedence Arminius watch also all the different social or political movements going on.

There is only one way to achieve that with a large number of people. And neither Hegel nor Marx knew anything of it. Perhaps the androids will do a better job with each other.

What does it take to cause an android to be happy?
… a lot more than you think.

It has been theorized that artificial intelligence concerning androids would have one huge group collective consciousness. Star Trek with the Borg illustrated this possibility real well I think.

That’s what separates humans from A.I. I think. We do not think, act, or behave under one hive mind of collective consciousness.

Yes. But females are also no longer required for the reproduction then. It will become more factual / practical than it is today (technically it is already possible).

You mean that they need to become something like a social clump (=> RM:AO). Right?

That is a huge problem, yes. Therefore my suggestion in my last post: The machines have to become more hominid, thus android, and the humans have to become more mechanical, thus cyborgical. An even then, we will not know whether it will be successful or not.

The machines have to become more hominid, thus android, and the humans have to become more mechanical, thus cyborgical.