Describe What You're Eating.

Is this thread a further episode of the super-thread “What are you doing?”? :slight_smile:

Nope. What is it?

It’s more on the lines of, “what are you eating?”

Noodles. The best noodles on earth.

Spätzle.

Ein Spätzlehobel. A “hopper” type spätzle maker. See: Preparation.

Spätzle with Zwiebelrostbraten (Zwiebel—rost—braten), roasted / grilled / fried beef and onions in gravy:

Spätzle with cheese and onions:

Haselnuß-Spätzle (hazelnut-spätzle):

Home made Knöpfle type Spätzle:

So, do you now know what Spätzle is? :slight_smile:

The cheese and onions one looks really good.

That is very close to Trailer Trash Cuisine.

Between Macaroni and Cheese and Spaghetti, but only if your too poor for tomato sauce.

If he tries to top it off with some chopped up Pork Franks mixed in, you’ll know for certain Arminius is a deeply impoverished hillbilly.

Okay, the stupid pubescent racist and palaeoconservative is trolling again.

Same procedure as every time.

You have nothing else to do than trolling and faking. Turd Ferguson is just another name for Troll Fakerson.

If someone is deeply impoverished hillbilly here, then it is you yourself. If your eating behavior is like your writing behavior, then you are a kind of maneater who eats himself. You have eaten Zinnat, Gib, and parts of your alter ego (Fixed Cross) and yourself. And you are even proud of it, I guess.

This thread ("Describe What You’re Eating“) does not mean "what you usually eat“ but "what you are eating at the moment“. Who of the white people has never eaten noodles?

Yes. The first one and the last one I posted are pure ones. So you have to flavor or season them and take something thereto, for example cheese, onions, meat, vegetables, or salad.

Due to spontaneous health problems I am thinking very seriously about becoming a vegetarian.

This is going to be a son of a bitch personal experiment of mine. Only time will tell if I will be successful with this or not. The experiment begins Friday this week…

[Sighs…]

Good luck.

Why are beans/legumes above grains?

I’m more German than you are Arminius, only true authentic Germans live in the old German strongholds like southern west Virginia, the architecture is identicle to the 19th century Prussian.

And honestly, am I wrong AT ALL about that being trailer park food? The foods you described looks nearly identical. I could walk into any trailer park, ask what is for dinner, and they will show me that.

And I’m eating General Tsao’s Chicken with sesame and red peppers. Not even Chinese, invented in America.

You are not German. You are Troll Fakerson, likely from the Middle East. Almost everything you say is a fake.

If trailer park means ignorance about certain foods, they get ten out of ten for creativity, judging by the pic above.

Most of us eat what we can afford to eat and hopefully what we have been taught about the value of certain foods. My mother loved to cook, I sadly did not inherit this trait, but I know what is good for you and what is not and I prepare simple meals, I don’t freeze food and I shop every day for what I need for that evening meal. I love to read recipes books and look at the pictures. :laughing: I have quite a collection.

Good quality food costs and I have been promising myself I will start a veggie garden, but it has not happened yet, still a gaping hole in the ground, I just don’t have the time.

If on the rare occasion I eat Macca’s I always feel like ‘that was Yuck’.

The body knows the difference between wholesome and crap food and reacts accordingly.