Have fun in the next 8 years, guys!

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Have fun in the next 8 years, guys!

Postby gib » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:50 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laughing-rolling:

You guys actually did it, just like I thought you would. You guys must hate yourselves.

We've seen what 8 years of Republican stupidity can do to America. Now we're gonna see what 8 years of Republican assholery can do.

Glad I'm Canadian. :flags-canada:

Have fun! :D
My thoughts | My art | My music | My poetry

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Re: Have fun in the next 8 years, guys!

Postby gib » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:57 am

I swear to God, you guys are being experimented on. They're seeing what they can get away with. They no longer have to worry about appealing to the masses. So long as you guys vote like you're cheering for your favorite football team, they know they've got it in the bag every time.

In fact, the idea that there's more differences between groups than there is between individuals is actually the fundamental racist idea.
- Jordan Peterson

Here's a good rule of thumb for politics--attribute everything to stupidity unless you can prove malice.
- Ben Shapiro

right outta high school i tried to get a job as a proctologist but i couldn't find an opening.
- promethean75

Ahh... gib, zombie universes are so last year! I’m doing hyper dimensional mirror realities now.
- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 am

Make some room for Kropotkin on your couch for the next few years.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

http://www.machinegunpreacher.org

Recently hidden post:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192227&p=2649513#p2649513
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:40 am

I knew you'd be the first to respond! =D>

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:49 am

I'm very happy right now. So should you be too, your likely going to have a pipeline built here soon where you live. And, we may even build a wall making sure only oil can go south, not Canadians.
Support "The Angels of East Africa" on smile.Amazon.com it is free to do, they donate 0.05% of your purchase cost to them, or give donations directly via:

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:34 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:I'm very happy right now.

I know.

Turd Ferguson wrote:So should you be too, your likely going to have a pipeline built here soon where you live. And, we may even build a wall making sure only oil can go south, not Canadians.

I should be happy that you're gonna steal our oil?

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby The Golden Turd » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:07 am

Actually, non of it goes to us, but rather gets shipped out of Texas. We make our own shit. This makes it easier for your province and national economy thrive and remain dynamic, keeping your country afloat, breaking out of the economic malaise.

So Trump benefits everyone from your hometown, except of course for a certain Canadian going by the name of Ted Cruz.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 am

gib wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laughing-rolling:

You guys actually did it, just like I thought you would. You guys must hate yourselves.

We've seen what 8 years of Republican stupidity can do to America. Now we're gonna see what 8 years of Republican assholery can do.

Glad I'm Canadian. :flags-canada:

Have fun! :D

As a neutral anarchist observer I must point out that Donald Trump was despised by both establishment republicans and democrats alike. He is not a conventional republican whatsoever.
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby gib » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Turd Ferguson wrote:Actually, non of it goes to us, but rather gets shipped out of Texas. We make our own shit. This makes it easier for your province and national economy thrive and remain dynamic, keeping your country afloat, breaking out of the economic malaise.

So Trump benefits everyone from your hometown, except of course for a certain Canadian going by the name of Ted Cruz.

That's my one hope whenever a Republican wins. Although from what I hear, Trump made a terrible business man.

HaHaHa wrote:As a neutral anarchist observer I must point out that Donald Trump was despised by both establishment republicans and democrats alike. He is not a conventional republican whatsoever.

No shit.

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:10 pm

I told the sheeple to not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I told them to vote for JILL STEIN but they WOULD NOT LISTEN.
The media RIGGED it and would not give JILL any coverage!!!

So they voted for the lesser of two evils, Trump. Humans are a stupid retarded species without hope of change.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Mictlantecuhtli » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:30 pm

No shit, and?
Civilization is a ship of fools headed to a one way destination of catastrophe and annihilation, its many captains populated by asshole-idiots that all agree it is unsinkable.

Mictlantecuhtli
Nihilistic Mystic And Hermit

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:33 pm

HaHaHa wrote:No shit, and?

And? Jill Stein needs advertising. And so I advertise. The media will not stamp US out.

#BringUSbackinUSA.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby gib » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:01 pm

HaHaHa wrote:No shit, and?

No shit and you're all fucked.

I got an idea. Tell me if you don't think this is the perfect solution to your dilemma:

You guys are big on guns, right? You can all get one, right? Go get a gun. And on Jan. 20th... shoot yourselves in the head.

^ There! Problem solved! You can thank me later.

I mean, I'll be honest. I'll miss some of you. There are some pretty decent Americans I've met on ILP: Trixie, Joker, Kriswest, even Biggy. But this isn't about me. You guys don't deserve to be subjected to the impending Trumptopia. You deserve to be put out of your misery. So though I will be sad to see you go, it's for the best.

Who knows, maybe after that, us Canadians can come waltzing in and clean up the mess. We'll start Neo-Amarica. Do it right this time. Whadya think?

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:11 am

So on Jan 20th, I'm to buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head with it? Okay, if you insist.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:12 am

Turd Ferguson wrote:So on Jan 20th, I'm to buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head with it? Okay, if you insist.

What? That doesn't even make sense.

You can't just take a word I said, like "yourself" (and technically, I said "yourselves"), and insert into a statement that you're saying, and pretend that you're being clever.

You have bad grammar.

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Uccisore » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:38 am

gib wrote:We've seen what 8 years of Republican stupidity can do to America. Now we're gonna see what 8 years of Republican assholery can do.

If liberals keep calling everybody stupid assholes, 8 years will become 16 in a heartbeat.

You think Canada is safe from *that*? That's what Britain thought. Thats what the USA thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:44 am

Ucci is alive!

I have bad Grammar, you have bad hygiene and a drug problem, and a broken marriage.

Let's weigh that one out, hmmm.....

Did you ever take a shit in someone's yard like I suggested you should? I think it would of resolved alot of your issues surrounding your Tithonus Complex. I offered you a very wise and rational reason why you should, supported by fantastic philosophy.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:54 am

Uccisore wrote:
gib wrote:We've seen what 8 years of Republican stupidity can do to America. Now we're gonna see what 8 years of Republican assholery can do.

If liberals keep calling everybody stupid assholes, 8 years will become 16 in a heartbeat.

what if Trump keeps calling people stupid assholes. I guess we'll see.

(can you imagine him in a G8 summit or something similar: You're retarded! That's stupid! You're fired! :lol:)

You think Canada is safe from *that*? That's what Britain thought. Thats what the USA thought.

Canada is simply safer in terms of the delay of the impact: whatever impacts the US will also impact Canada... but later.

We're sitting on the fringe of a black vortex into Hell. We're staring across the divide at Mexico, watching as they try to resist the pull as well. And we yell across to them: Are we having fun yet?!

Turd Ferguson wrote:I have bad Grammar, you have bad hygiene and a drug problem, and a broken marriage.

Let's weigh that one out, hmmm.....

Yep, about equal.

Turd Ferguson wrote:Did you ever take a shit in someone's yard like I suggested you should? I think it would of resolved alot of your issues surrounding your Tithonus Complex. <-- Those are connected?!?! I offered you a very wise and rational reason why you should, supported by fantastic philosophy.

Tell you what, Turdsy. I'm planning on going out tonight and getting drunk (already half way there). As I stumble home tonight, I'll probably be drunk enough and in need of shitting, that I might actually consider your advice seriously. It might be fun! I'll let you know in the morning.

(What do you recommend for toilet paper?)

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Uccisore » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:54 am

gib wrote:
Canada is simply safer in terms of the delay of the impact: whatever impacts the US will also impact Canada... but later.

We're sitting on the fringe of a black vortex into Hell. We're staring across the divide at Mexico, watching as they try to resist the pull as well. And we yell across to them: Are we having fun yet?!

Liberals often seem like rational human beings until a Republican wins an election. I bet the old-person vote went for Trump in huge proportion because they've seen all this whining histrionic bullshit before.

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby gib » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:43 am

Uccisore wrote:
gib wrote:

Liberals often seem like rational human beings until a Republican wins an election. I bet the old-person vote went for Trump in huge proportion because they've seen all this whining histrionic bullshit before.

Well, I guess that makes me a liberal, right? The problem with me is that every time I hang out self-declared liberals, they tell me I'm a bigoted republican:

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby Uccisore » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 am

gib wrote:Well, I guess that makes me a liberal, right? The problem with me is that every time I hang out self-declared liberals, they tell me I'm a bigoted republican:

Yeah, that's what you all say. Just like every four years you come up with a reason to declare whoever is running GOP is worse than Hitler. You want me to believe Trump is the end of the world, but even if you don't realize it, the sad fact is you'd be saying that no matter which Republican won. Which again, is a large part of why he won.

Your patterns are getting really really trite and predictable, is all. I mean, I thought that a decade ago, but I never realized it would get this bad.

Anyway, something you might enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/viralthread/vi ... 90359668/#

Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Postby phyllo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:18 pm

You think Canada is safe from *that*?
Canada has just come off 9 years of conservative assholery.
phyllo
ILP Legend

Postby The Golden Turd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:02 pm

And started a new reign by a no-nothing liberal dipshit higher exclusively for his looks, and who his daddy is.

Canada is not a real country.

Recently hidden post:
The Golden Turd
Fucking Unflushable

Postby gib » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:15 am

Uccisore wrote:Yeah, that's what you all say. Just like every four years you come up with a reason to declare whoever is running GOP is worse than Hitler. <-- Oh, I wouldn't say that. Now if Trump had a moustache... You want me to believe Trump is the end of the world, but even if you don't realize it, the sad fact is you'd be saying that no matter which Republican won. Trump, yes. Bush, yes. Before that, it was Bush Sr. I don't remember disliking him, or Regan before that, but I was too young then to form any opinion. Obama and Billy boy, I guess I liked (except after the sex scandle). I think I would have liked to see Ron Paul, but that never fell through. So... yeah, I guess the pattern *sort of* fits. Which again, is a large part of why he won.

Your patterns are getting really really trite and predictable, is all. I mean, I thought that a decade ago, but I never realized it would get this bad.

But doesn't the same pattern exist for Republicans? Don't you guys whine and bitch everytime a Democrat wins?

Anyway, something you might enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/viralthread/vi ... 90359668/#

Man, that guy gets excited. He sounds smart, British accent and all.

Okay, so take home lesson is: if I don't want Republicans to win, pretend that I'm happy when they do?

Turd!

Nice avatar.

- Jordan Peterson

- Ben Shapiro

- promethean75

- Ecmandu
gib
resident exorcist

Postby phyllo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:26 pm

But doesn't the same pattern exist for Republicans? Don't you guys whine and bitch everytime a Democrat wins?
But everyone knows that Republicans are mentally deficient, racist, xenophobic, homophobic hicks - one expects them to react inappropriately. What excuse do the over-educated, hyper-intelligent, super-sensitive, tolerant liberals/Democrats have for their behavior?
If you advocate democracy, then you accept the decisions of a democratic vote ... even if it does not go as you want.
phyllo
ILP Legend

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics