Retards of the ILP

Lol.

Hey everyone, look, “I Swallows” is mocking someone who fucks girls in person and doesn’t just gave internet relationships with them.

Of all the fucking people Sauwelios…

Right back at you little bitch who can’t form a coherent thought of their own beyond a Nietzsche book.

“I Swallows”, excellent label for him.

Magnus Anderson forgot himself so I’ll just have to intervene on his behalf.

Magnus Anderson: Closet homosexual Romanian gypsy that lives in his single mother’s basement. Posts on ILP talking about other people’s alleged inferiority as a distraction from dealing with his own.

Try not take everything she says so seriously as a lot of it is plain silly. Just accept and love her for her wackiness

His wackiness. His.

Why so serious turd?

Why. So. serious.

Meaning of life isn’t so silly, I want a break from this train ride.

I got that distinct vibe from him. The way his philosophy writes is that of a mental health nurse training manual, very feminine in style. Also, subject refused to take the sexuality test.

As one of your “retards”, I’m curious: How is this the same or different from being called a “retard” by Satyr/Lyssa and the objectivist clique/claque over at KT? As, in fact, many of us here have been.

And why should your rendition of “retard” be the one that we accept?

Is there a way in which you can demonstrate that what you think you know a “retard” is “in your head” is the way in which all rational men and women are obligated to think it is in turn?

Or [as I suspect] is all of this merely the embodiment of dasein? :wink:

[size=50][I won’t tell them this is all tongue in cheek if you don’t. It is, isn’t it?][/size]

Iambig, I made a topic for you.

They put it in the Rant section. Check it out.

Come on, Satyr/Lyssa may be a lot of dumbass things, but at least he’s not a fucking Kid!

You know, like you. :wink:

But, okay: sum it up in twenty words or less here.

That way, if it intrigues me, we might be able to sneak the exchange out of rant.

Like, a true Kid, would be so fucking Modern he could not make 3 mouse clicks and click on a topic in another subforum.
Also, the header of the subforum does not matter, it is irrelevant. Is this a glamour contest?

Why is Magnus Anderson perpetually pissed off?

Take that chip off your shoulder, Magnus.

Smile! Laugh! Jerk off, to release some tension.

Jeez …

Again:

Sum up your point about objectivism in twenty words or less here.
That way, if it intrigues me, we might be able to sneak the exchange out of rant.

After all, why do it in rant when we can attract a much broader audience here?

Unless, of course, just as Satyr/Lyssa can’t resist tumbling over into huff and puff mode with me, you can’t resist tumbling over into Kid mode.

And then they end up dumping us into rant anyway.

Iambiguous knows he can’t debate me anymore, so he just avoids me now…

It is objectively true that in order for me to walk down the sidewalk, I must actually walk down the sidewalk.

I already explained that it’s also objectively true that if you deny this, you are not speaking, you are committing an act of violence to get attention as a stupid animal.

Iambiguous lost the debate, end of story

I sincerely have this picture of Joker as someone looking away in disgust for a moment from the dick he’s sucking–not because he doesn’t want to suck dick but because he doesn’t like the taste of that particular dick. Joker: forever looking for the dick that tastes good–the ideal dick. Said picture, which Magnus’ description invoked, made me “giggle”, as my girlfriend would say, several times. I just wanted to publicly express my appreciation for that to Magnus.

Fixed Cross says he has beaten Magnus into enough obedience that the industrious slave gave him the largest text, but it wasnt large enough. And there were texts about people Fixed doesnt respect, NEXT TO THE ONE ABOUT HIM.

uhhh uh. Maggut Wonderland.

Maggut will be beaten more. Until he writes only about the Fixed Cross.

Note to others:

Come on, seriously: Would you debate him? :laughing: