Have fun in the next 8 years, guys!

Actually, non of it goes to us, but rather gets shipped out of Texas. We make our own shit. This makes it easier for your province and national economy thrive and remain dynamic, keeping your country afloat, breaking out of the economic malaise.

So Trump benefits everyone from your hometown, except of course for a certain Canadian going by the name of Ted Cruz.

As a neutral anarchist observer I must point out that Donald Trump was despised by both establishment republicans and democrats alike. He is not a conventional republican whatsoever.

That’s my one hope whenever a Republican wins. Although from what I hear, Trump made a terrible business man.

No shit.

I told the sheeple to not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, I told them to vote for JILL STEIN but they WOULD NOT LISTEN.
The media RIGGED it and would not give JILL any coverage!!!

So they voted for the lesser of two evils, Trump. Humans are a stupid retarded species without hope of change.

No shit, and?

And? Jill Stein needs advertising. And so I advertise. The media will not stamp US out.

#BringUSbackinUSA.

No shit and you’re all fucked.

I got an idea. Tell me if you don’t think this is the perfect solution to your dilemma:

You guys are big on guns, right? You can all get one, right? Go get a gun. And on Jan. 20th… shoot yourselves in the head.

^ There! Problem solved! You can thank me later.

I mean, I’ll be honest. I’ll miss some of you. There are some pretty decent Americans I’ve met on ILP: Trixie, Joker, Kriswest, even Biggy. But this isn’t about me. You guys don’t deserve to be subjected to the impending Trumptopia. You deserve to be put out of your misery. So though I will be sad to see you go, it’s for the best.

Who knows, maybe after that, us Canadians can come waltzing in and clean up the mess. We’ll start Neo-Amarica. Do it right this time. Whadya think?

So on Jan 20th, I’m to buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head with it? Okay, if you insist.

What? That doesn’t even make sense.

You can’t just take a word I said, like “yourself” (and technically, I said “yourselves”), and insert into a statement that you’re saying, and pretend that you’re being clever.

You have bad grammar.

If liberals keep calling everybody stupid assholes, 8 years will become 16 in a heartbeat.

You think Canada is safe from that? That’s what Britain thought. Thats what the USA thought.

Ucci is alive!

I have bad Grammar, you have bad hygiene and a drug problem, and a broken marriage.

Let’s weigh that one out, hmmm…

Did you ever take a shit in someone’s yard like I suggested you should? I think it would of resolved alot of your issues surrounding your Tithonus Complex. I offered you a very wise and rational reason why you should, supported by fantastic philosophy.

Canada is simply safer in terms of the delay of the impact: whatever impacts the US will also impact Canada… but later.

We’re sitting on the fringe of a black vortex into Hell. We’re staring across the divide at Mexico, watching as they try to resist the pull as well. And we yell across to them: Are we having fun yet?!

Yep, about equal.

Tell you what, Turdsy. I’m planning on going out tonight and getting drunk (already half way there). As I stumble home tonight, I’ll probably be drunk enough and in need of shitting, that I might actually consider your advice seriously. It might be fun! I’ll let you know in the morning.

(What do you recommend for toilet paper?)

Liberals often seem like rational human beings until a Republican wins an election. I bet the old-person vote went for Trump in huge proportion because they’ve seen all this whining histrionic bullshit before.

Well, I guess that makes me a liberal, right? The problem with me is that every time I hang out self-declared liberals, they tell me I’m a bigoted republican:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdTEc8V48o[/youtube]

Yeah, that’s what you all say. Just like every four years you come up with a reason to declare whoever is running GOP is worse than Hitler. You want me to believe Trump is the end of the world, but even if you don’t realize it, the sad fact is you’d be saying that no matter which Republican won. Which again, is a large part of why he won.

Your patterns are getting really really trite and predictable, is all. I mean, I thought that a decade ago, but I never realized it would get this bad.

Anyway, something you might enjoy: facebook.com/viralthread/vi … 90359668/#

Canada has just come off 9 years of conservative assholery.

And started a new reign by a no-nothing liberal dipshit higher exclusively for his looks, and who his daddy is.

Canada is not a real country.

Man, that guy gets excited. He sounds smart, British accent and all.

Okay, so take home lesson is: if I don’t want Republicans to win, pretend that I’m happy when they do?

Turd!

Nice avatar.

But everyone knows that Republicans are mentally deficient, racist, xenophobic, homophobic hicks - one expects them to react inappropriately. What excuse do the over-educated, hyper-intelligent, super-sensitive, tolerant liberals/Democrats have for their behavior?
If you advocate democracy, then you accept the decisions of a democratic vote … even if it does not go as you want.

Hey, at least we’re housebroken.