Are white people bullied and silenced?

Yes, same here. Questioning Israel or political activities of Jews is a big no-no here in the United States where they special status to the point of lordship. Even being a nonreligious half Ashkenazi myself I get in trouble. You get called a self hating Jew or something to that effect. (Even though I’ve never embraced the Judaism faith.)

i never said any of those things, i don’t know why you think that’s how i’m acting. To repeat, i am responding to your claim that white people have come to lack influence and power, that’s all.

Well, according to some it’s impossible to be racist to white people in that white people can’t experience racism like everybody else. This is the level of ideological crap that is everywhere.

There is a lot of white people in wealth and power but this does not translate that all white people are somehow all a part of that having the same goals, ambitions, or motivations.

Moreover, when you have a majority population ethnicity it’s inevitable that same ethnicity be overly represented in wealth. It ends up like that demographically due to population size.

From another thread:

fusion.net/story/368787/samanath … p-clinton/
upworthy.com/dear-white-peop … e-people-2
independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr … 83241.html
google.com/search?q=white+t … 66&bih=662
heatst.com/culture-wars/mass-ef … d-to-know/
archive.is/L6yy9
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/11/equality.html?m=1
calgaryherald.com/news/crime/ind … udge-rules
mr-cappadocia.tumblr.com/post/13 … he-fuck-is
youtube.com/watch?v=tpk3-aPEpXk
ihypocrite.net/2015/12/25/on-hat … white-man/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction … ry_hiring/
yougov.co.uk/news/2015/12/14/prejudice-data/
archive.is/3gJ3k
twitter.com/lenadunham/status/7 … 16?lang=en
i.imgur.com/ph3qZjf.png
archive.is/aEbq5
archive.is/mGrUk
archive.is/bepU3
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/25/ … ODQ.reddit
archive.is/E0Bpw

Of course it is. It’s white people that either don’t identify as white because of SJW magic, or who think that they as a race should be miserable and perpetually apologetic, beating up on other whites who they see as insufficiently contrite.

i know. It’s considered racist to claim that minorities can be racist, which is . . . weird. i don’t know where you live, but i’m in a pretty multi-cultural major city and it’s crazy the many varieties of bigotry you see everyday: blacks who hate Asians, Latinos who hate blacks, Jews who hate blacks, Greeks who hate gays, gay men who hate women, whites who hate immigrants, etc, etc. i try not to even use the term racism because i think that if anyone can be racist, then everyone can, regardless of their ethnicity or cultural background or whathaveyou.

Quite a lot is based on bad experience/s with someone belonging to that group or family experience especially in a city. Now though , it is trends and belonging to a trend. It is trendy to be racist against whites, hell, even whites are hating white. The media has way too much influence, the education system has gone downhill and the parenting has been removed.

Well, i glanced through all those (except for one that my site advisor blocked), and they seem to fall into a few different categories: Reports of a few examples of actual anti white racism, though nothing too serious (white straight male banned from conference on discrimination, websites and comedy festivals that don’t want white, straight contributors, some people getting insulted on social media), and then responses to, and complaints about, racism directed at whites, and arguments by white people that racism against whites is a big problem. i’ll adopt the working assumption that the reports of things said and written against whites are true, but i’m not sure that saying or writing racist things about whites as a group actually constitutes bullying. A semantic argument could be made, but in my opinion, posts on web sites speaking generally against any particular race aren’t actual bullying. i’ve read some pretty blatantly white supremacist rhetoric here on ILP for example, and i wouldn’t consider that bullying against minorities. If an individual white person is subject to attacks focusing on his or her race, then THAT would be bullying, i think, and i guess there were a couple examples of that, though pretty much only occuring on social media, where people of all stripes get bullied for who they are. The one link that to my mind actually IS an example of serious racist bullying against whites would be the white lady in Canada who got punched in the face by the woman who said “i hate white people”. If the concept of a “hate crime” is to have any meaning, then the fact the attacker wasn’t charged with a hate crime is pretty darn racist (and the closest any of those examples came to actual institutional racism against whites), but keeping in mind the racial demographics of Canada, i don’t think it’s indicative of a larger pattern of bullying. Then of course there’s the fact that charging anyone specifically with a “hate crime” is bullshit, but that’s probably a separate issue.

As for silencing whites, i would say most of those links are evidence in themselves that whites are NOT silenced, since they are mostly speaking out against anti-white sentiment, and i assume were written and or posted largely by white people.

No i don’t see that. i know plenty of hardline PC white people (i guess that’s what you mean by “SJW”) and there is no expectation from them that i be miserable or perpetually apologetic about my whiteness. The real problem with them, as i see it, isn’t that they beat up on people, but rather their annoying hypersensitivity and obtuseness, whereby saying the wrong thing will get them horribly offended and indignant, leaving them with their hands clamped over their ears, retreating back into their insular safe space where everyone agrees with them and follows the same protocol regarding what can and can’t be said. Like i said, it’s annoying but, when it happens to me, i don’t feel like i’m being bullied or silenced (because i’m not), i just feel like i want to slap them.

Honestly, unless you consider being called a racist, or facing the threat of righteous indignation directed at you by progressive idiots, to be a form of bullying and silencing, i just don’t see how it’s realistic to argue that white people as a race are faced with that kind of treatment . . .

Eight questions:

As almost all other questions, those eight questions mostly - and not accidentally - lead to “politically »correct«” answers:

I mean:

Is really nobody tired of political correctness?
Is really nobody wondering why only white countries have to become "multicultural“?
Has really nobody figured out that diversity only means "less white people“?
Is really nobody sick of being blamed for all the world’s problems?
Is really nobody tired of being told that he is "racist“ for celebrating his heritage?
Is really nobody disgusted by the garbage on televison?
Does really nobody see no future for himself or his family?
Is really nobody questioning when immigration will stop?

The ensuing future chaos that will plague this world political correctness will become nonexistent.

Moo.
images.png

Hmm…

For all practical purposes what does it mean to speak of being “politically correct”?

The right wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the left wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

Or:

The left wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the right wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

[“In reality” however it is almost always an accusation that is hurled by the conservatives against the liberals]

But it always revolves around behaviors that political/ideological factions either embrace or reject in any particular context.

More to the point [mine] are those who insist that if you don’t behave like they do than you are wrong. Whether folks want to insist in turn that if you are not “one of us” you are also “incorrect” seems rather moot.

It is merely understood that all rational men and women must behave as they do. Re God or Reason or Nature.

I call them “the objectivists”. But, sure, feel free to call them something else.

The bottom line however revolves more around the word “political”. Politics involves the actual distribution of power. In other words, it matters considerably less what/how you believe that folks ought to behave and considerably more who has the existential capacity to enforce a particular agenda.

Now, Trump and the Republicans will soon be in the position to enact [and then to enforce] their own “politically correct” policies.

But let’s not pretend that this not revolve around political prejudices that some see as “correct” and others as “incorrect”.

Political correctness is mere social moral idealism where liberalism and conservatism are just different variants of that socio politically.

As a moral skeptic, nihilist, and amoralist I see on the horizon going fourth into the human future the total collapse of social moral idealism entirely which was what I was alluding with my nonexistent political correctness comment. At this point in history fabricated controlled fictional illusive morality is going through a collective existential crisis which is a prelude to its eventual collapse or demise. The return to humanity’s original primordial amoralism will make a quick comeback and return.

Politics is all about power but the power of today’s world of social moral idealism is a manipulative deceptive kind and in reality is one of weakness. It is an inauthentic form of power.

Incorrect or correct are mere subjective mental manifestations but these manifestations do compete against each other for dominance and dominion.

As an anarchist I’m not a supporter of Donald Trump or any state government however I do like his moxie against the globalist establishment that I view as a greater threat to the world.

It’s important that Whitey does not think of himself as a distinct people with group interests who advocate for themselves.
That would be objectivist.
Or it’s racist.
It depends on what works on making you cuck-out on your own interests.

I don’t even have to wonder why Whites are targeted, so many of them are so easily cuckable. It’s a mix of too much intelligence and idealism combined with too much effeminacy. They are targeted because it works on them.

Political correctness is not an ism, it’s the enforcement of a dominant ism.

And then embedded historically, culturally and experientially out in a particular world construed from a particular point of view embedded in turn in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

Or so it seems to me.

Maybe, but sooner or later in any particular future you are going to find yourself in a situation in which you react to particular behaviors more or less favorably; as being more or less “correct” given your own political prejudices.

Here you either embrace “I’m right from my side and you’re right from your side”, or you insist that some [“one of us”] are more right than others [“one of them”].

And it would seem necessary then that within any particular community, might makes right, right makes might or democoracy will prevail.

[or, if you are a Nietzschean, might makes right, but – but only because the mighty [the ubermen] are right.

I don’t see power in today’s world as idealistic at all. Instead, it revolves by and large around the global economy which is owned and operated by the folks that Marx described. And, in embracing the wealth and power necessary to sustain their own perceived material interests, their moral philosophy is generally nihilistic.

From my frame of mind your frame of mind is no less the embodiment of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy. And the extent to which you believe that all reasonable/rational men and women should think like you do is the extent to which you are just one more objectivist to me.

As for Trump being “against the globalist establishment”, well, we shall see about that. We shall see if he is not just one more crony capitalist with considerably more skin in the game.

What does this tell us about the “anti-establishment” Trump: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192030

Mr. Bilderberg himself weighs in!!! :laughing:

And, if he really is intent on “draining the swamp”, we shall see how the swamp fights back.

Also, as this relates to the OP [remember that? ; )] we shall see if he forms a government that puts an end to white people being bullied and silenced. So far it seems that virtually all of the folks that he has picked to put in positions of power have been white males. So, maybe he really means it! :wink:

Yes, but it is not that alone, and it is not the cause but the effect. The economical basis of all that are economical interests. Whites are rich.

The biological basis of all economical interests are urges; and the physical basis of all biological urges is causality.

So the finality is that the super-rich rulers of the upperclass and the poor people of the underclass benefit from the rich people of the middleclass. “Whites are rich” means that they are the “much predominantly worldwide middleclass”. So all what the super-rich rulers, their politicians, their journalists, “their” poor people of the worldwide underclass have to do is to find “arguments” in order to benefit from the middle-rich people of the much predominantly worldwide middleclass. The goal is: to have a 1% mega-super-rich upperclass (perhaps a new species [ :astonished: ]) and a 99% mega-super-poor underclass. The middleclass of this globe shall vanish for ever.

In other words: The more real communism was not the "communism“ of the past, is not the "communism“ of the present, but will be the communism of the future.

It’s a little annoying when someone says don’t listen if you don’t like what’s being said, or change the channel. If enough people listen to a message and they are influenced by it, they will change your channel back, so to speak.

What I hear in the alt-right movement is fear, fear of loss, fear at the prospect of future growing pains. Those pains will come as whites become the minority. And from my rare personal experience with with racism, I can say that it sucks to be the minority no matter who you are. The fear of this is sprouting up a vehement reaction.

It’s all about the stupid numbers. If an elevator got stuck with eight white doctors and two white dentists and they had to resort to cannibalism, guess who’s getting eaten first.

Yes white people will take their licks. Don’t expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all. Pray for a racial utopia before you lash out with hatred. That’s my pitch.