Are white people bullied and silenced?

The ensuing future chaos that will plague this world political correctness will become nonexistent.

Moo.
images.png

Hmm…

For all practical purposes what does it mean to speak of being “politically correct”?

The right wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the left wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

Or:

The left wing embraces a particular social and economic agenda. And then when the right wing challenges that and proposes an alternative agenda, they are accused of being politically correct.

[“In reality” however it is almost always an accusation that is hurled by the conservatives against the liberals]

But it always revolves around behaviors that political/ideological factions either embrace or reject in any particular context.

More to the point [mine] are those who insist that if you don’t behave like they do than you are wrong. Whether folks want to insist in turn that if you are not “one of us” you are also “incorrect” seems rather moot.

It is merely understood that all rational men and women must behave as they do. Re God or Reason or Nature.

I call them “the objectivists”. But, sure, feel free to call them something else.

The bottom line however revolves more around the word “political”. Politics involves the actual distribution of power. In other words, it matters considerably less what/how you believe that folks ought to behave and considerably more who has the existential capacity to enforce a particular agenda.

Now, Trump and the Republicans will soon be in the position to enact [and then to enforce] their own “politically correct” policies.

But let’s not pretend that this not revolve around political prejudices that some see as “correct” and others as “incorrect”.

Political correctness is mere social moral idealism where liberalism and conservatism are just different variants of that socio politically.

As a moral skeptic, nihilist, and amoralist I see on the horizon going fourth into the human future the total collapse of social moral idealism entirely which was what I was alluding with my nonexistent political correctness comment. At this point in history fabricated controlled fictional illusive morality is going through a collective existential crisis which is a prelude to its eventual collapse or demise. The return to humanity’s original primordial amoralism will make a quick comeback and return.

Politics is all about power but the power of today’s world of social moral idealism is a manipulative deceptive kind and in reality is one of weakness. It is an inauthentic form of power.

Incorrect or correct are mere subjective mental manifestations but these manifestations do compete against each other for dominance and dominion.

As an anarchist I’m not a supporter of Donald Trump or any state government however I do like his moxie against the globalist establishment that I view as a greater threat to the world.

It’s important that Whitey does not think of himself as a distinct people with group interests who advocate for themselves.
That would be objectivist.
Or it’s racist.
It depends on what works on making you cuck-out on your own interests.

I don’t even have to wonder why Whites are targeted, so many of them are so easily cuckable. It’s a mix of too much intelligence and idealism combined with too much effeminacy. They are targeted because it works on them.

Political correctness is not an ism, it’s the enforcement of a dominant ism.

And then embedded historically, culturally and experientially out in a particular world construed from a particular point of view embedded in turn in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

Or so it seems to me.

Maybe, but sooner or later in any particular future you are going to find yourself in a situation in which you react to particular behaviors more or less favorably; as being more or less “correct” given your own political prejudices.

Here you either embrace “I’m right from my side and you’re right from your side”, or you insist that some [“one of us”] are more right than others [“one of them”].

And it would seem necessary then that within any particular community, might makes right, right makes might or democoracy will prevail.

[or, if you are a Nietzschean, might makes right, but – but only because the mighty [the ubermen] are right.

I don’t see power in today’s world as idealistic at all. Instead, it revolves by and large around the global economy which is owned and operated by the folks that Marx described. And, in embracing the wealth and power necessary to sustain their own perceived material interests, their moral philosophy is generally nihilistic.

From my frame of mind your frame of mind is no less the embodiment of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy. And the extent to which you believe that all reasonable/rational men and women should think like you do is the extent to which you are just one more objectivist to me.

As for Trump being “against the globalist establishment”, well, we shall see about that. We shall see if he is not just one more crony capitalist with considerably more skin in the game.

What does this tell us about the “anti-establishment” Trump: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192030

Mr. Bilderberg himself weighs in!!! :laughing:

And, if he really is intent on “draining the swamp”, we shall see how the swamp fights back.

Also, as this relates to the OP [remember that? ; )] we shall see if he forms a government that puts an end to white people being bullied and silenced. So far it seems that virtually all of the folks that he has picked to put in positions of power have been white males. So, maybe he really means it! :wink:

Yes, but it is not that alone, and it is not the cause but the effect. The economical basis of all that are economical interests. Whites are rich.

The biological basis of all economical interests are urges; and the physical basis of all biological urges is causality.

So the finality is that the super-rich rulers of the upperclass and the poor people of the underclass benefit from the rich people of the middleclass. “Whites are rich” means that they are the “much predominantly worldwide middleclass”. So all what the super-rich rulers, their politicians, their journalists, “their” poor people of the worldwide underclass have to do is to find “arguments” in order to benefit from the middle-rich people of the much predominantly worldwide middleclass. The goal is: to have a 1% mega-super-rich upperclass (perhaps a new species [ :astonished: ]) and a 99% mega-super-poor underclass. The middleclass of this globe shall vanish for ever.

In other words: The more real communism was not the "communism“ of the past, is not the "communism“ of the present, but will be the communism of the future.

It’s a little annoying when someone says don’t listen if you don’t like what’s being said, or change the channel. If enough people listen to a message and they are influenced by it, they will change your channel back, so to speak.

What I hear in the alt-right movement is fear, fear of loss, fear at the prospect of future growing pains. Those pains will come as whites become the minority. And from my rare personal experience with with racism, I can say that it sucks to be the minority no matter who you are. The fear of this is sprouting up a vehement reaction.

It’s all about the stupid numbers. If an elevator got stuck with eight white doctors and two white dentists and they had to resort to cannibalism, guess who’s getting eaten first.

Yes white people will take their licks. Don’t expect the majority that was once the minority to feel pity for you. Use their example of struggle to rise and unite with all. Pray for a racial utopia before you lash out with hatred. That’s my pitch.

“Take their licks?” “Don’t expect… pity…?” and unite with all?

Oh do tell… This is the best part, guys.

Wait, this is after Whites ‘take their licks’ right?

Oh, and is this before or after the destruction of race through multi-culturalism/diversity. Promote “Diversity” to destroy diversity.

You know whats really annoying? The fact that I have to take the time to read ridiculous bullshit in order to determine it’s ridiculous bullshit; the same ridiculous bullshit I have read a thousand times, generally peddled by the same vacuous types of barely sentient potatoes that pass genetically as human.

:laughing:

I don’t care if I sounded corny or unoriginal to you. And I don’t have your back in a race war. The fact that you think you have me sized up over the internet is pretty ridiculous, as well. You’ve probably heard that one a thousand times too, but you still cant shake off the selfish authority airs you get from deciphering bullshit, wailing about your precious time, then calling people out in a rude way that you would never try face to face.

You tried to play it off like you found it funny. But you’re really just sour your bad vibes can’t match a positive message. At what point did you display your incredible depth? The convoluted promote destroy part. Wow, you said a lot.

What are some white people so afraid of, that they might have to learn another language? From conquest to soft cowards.

Not many people value fairness. The consequences of that rebound on itself. That’s what I meant by white people getting their licks. Until you experience life as a skin color minority, you can’t fully realize what sympathy and compassion are really about. Sympathy with, not just for. Is that really an empty ideal? No, because it’s rooted in the original definition. It’s just been lost to time. It can be relearned. Along with the Spanish version.

Getting charged up, fear, some last minute preparations, this is the white man’s plight and at the end of a brutal reign. And I’m paler than most. So I’ll get mine too. Own your history. Or at least, just admit it later.

Pity is different that compassion.

When I get slammed for trying to promote a united human race, it makes me glad that I don’t have kids. It’s that kind of thinking that has people looking for water on mars while third world people drink dirty water here. Negativity, it’s like a virus.

What are you still doing here?
Get your ass to Africa and help them with their dirty water problem.
Don’t be so negative.

Btw. I think it’s good that you are glad about not having kids.
Everybody is equal anyway, so it doesn’t matter who is havin the kids :wink:

Fellow white people, lol, it’s our moral imperative that we enable the survival and well-being of all those equal :wink: minorities all over the world who hate us because they feel like it after having been edumucated about white privilege.

Funny? No sorry. I find it to be many things including dangerous, void of reason, sad and pathetic, but one thing it is not, is funny. It stopped being funny a very long time ago. What positive message is it you think you are communicating? You have said nothing of substance but touted a a vague and ridiculous notion of ‘racial utopia’ and qualified it with telling a whole race they will be ‘taking their licks’. So why don’t you answer the question and maybe we can get rolling on destroying your well intentioned but ill-conceived notions or exposing them as facets of the murderous ideologies they emanate from like a silent, rotten fart at Christmas dinner.

What is this racial utopia you are speaking of and how do you get there?

The origin of the word utopia in ancient Greek actually means no-place. Perhaps the Greeks knew about the impossibility of the existence of utopia.

And…

“Beware when the prior slave becomes the new master for when he does out revenge he shall subject his former dethroned master to all kinds of cruel inequities.”

You get there by pointing out that people who like to shit on the idea of unity are going against the way of the universe. You get there by fucking and having kids with different racial members of the same human race who have family members that speak in a different language from you and who have different words for the vomit you called a Christmas tree ornament. I speak of the Tower of Babel that you seem to suggest that I want to leap from once it’s completed, all because you don’t know how to contribute to it’s construction. You severely mis-read me.

My expression of “taking licks” has obviously conjured up images for you of white people getting slave-whipped. So let me simplify it, make it more safe: White people will experience life as a minority. If you take issue with that final statement, you are just a troll and I don’t need counter any more of your hostile shit. Unity doesn’t sound edgy enough for you.