Government

Arminius, by tradition of the German side of my family it is said it can be traced all the way back to the ancient Alemanni.

Really?

Yes, really.

Do you know the names of those ancient ancestors?

…who or what were the ancient Alemanni?

Are you joking?

Some historical maps for you:

Can you start with that?

Or are you just joking?

I found a historical timeline of the Alemanni, but the maps look pretty :slight_smile:

I will continue reading up on them, later… and no, I wasn’t joking :wink:

Fine. :slight_smile:

Strasbourg area and I’ll say no more as I am not going to go into a great deal over it derailing the thread.

They were the last pagan Germans that were slaughtered by the Franks for their unwillingness to convert to Christianity whose descendants are many in southern Germany especially of Bavarian ancestory.

I only know that my family name comes from the area and I’m unwilling to post that information online.

I’ll leave you with this Arminius only, my last name in German means hill people and the family on my German side came to the United States after the Hecker uprising in the late 1800’s.

The dominant portion of my family is German with some French admixture and still yet on my father’s side there is small portion that is Austro-Hungarian.

The Franks were and are Germans too. The Franks are (1) the ancestors of the current Franken who live especially in the North of Bayern (Bavaria), in the East of Württemberg (Wuerttemberg), in the Southwest of Hessen (Hesse, Hessia), and - as Nether-Franks - in Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate), in the West (Nordrhein) of Nordrhein-Westfalen (North Rhine-Westphalia), in parts of the so-called “Netherlands” and Belgium; and they also are (2) the ancestors of the most French.

Some Franks - as well as e.g. Saxons, Angles, Jutes et al. - stayed where they were at that said time, others moved on and conquered foreign territories where they later founded kingdoms.

So now we can talk about “kingdom as a form of government”.

Yes, I know this Arminius. I just view it as a tragedy how the last of the Alemanni succumbed to Frank Christians. I’m of the mind Europe would of been better off staying pagan as I detest Christianity. Thousands of Alemanni women, men, and children were slaughtered for not accepting the Christ god.

if i drive 100 miles and go to a random field, building brick by brick, adding cement, building a philosophy building, i will be approached by feds, asked what i am doing, made to feel humiliated like i am mentally ill or something, told i must fill out a bunch of paperwork, possibly also pay property fees, this is cuckery at its finest.

This "Christianization“ happened to all those who were later called "Europeans“, then to almost all Black-Africans, to all native Americans, to all Australians, to many Asians; thus: to almost all humans of the world.

The world became “European”:

Then the "White World Revolution“, which had already existed since the end of the 18th century, and the "Colored World Revolution“ (Oswald Spengler’s concept [„Farbige Welt-Revolution“] reacted.

Now the interim result is as follows:

The worst is yet to come. There will be hell to pay.

I’m not sure I understand you the right way.

Like for example, would you think that colonisation and imperialism through Europeans happened because Europeans were motivated by things like the Mongolian invasion or the Muslim invasions into Europe prior to it?