Companies Censoring Speech

First Peter, in your message here you have to be honest in considering the fact that all white nationalists are NOT KKK, Neo-Nazis, or violent terrorists. That’s first. Some white Americans are worried that the white race is being shamed and persecuted just for being white, the removal of our countries disliked history, its symbols and statues being removed to erase/rewrite history is also not honest. The white nationalist are trying to preserve the history of our country WITHOUT agreeing that it was a good idea to harm Africans, to enslave any people, and our history should be left in tact, so that was reason for the Alt-right rally, to protest the removal of America’s history. KKK and Neo-nazi members joined the white nationalists to protest the removal of all traces of the Confederacy, but their platforms of beliefs are radically extreme from simple white nationalists and should not be lumped together as the liberal media has done.

Second, what did the white nationalist’s say in particular? What was their message. Leave out the KKK and Neo-nazi’s messages.

I believe you are making a distinction that doesn’t exist…
trying to break out one aspect of the message being white nationalist
and the neo-nazi’s and kkk being another another aspect…

the message being the same from all of them…
to protest taking down a statue was part of the message
of hate and violence and racism, a message of white nationalist
and neo-Nazi and KKK, being the same message if you understand
what the statue of Robert lee meant…

it isn’t the same as a statue of Washington because Washington
fought for the creation of the country, he was a slave owner
but you have to remember, you can’t criticize someone for being in a
different time period as you and thus having different standards then you as
Washington did…
but, but Lee fought AGAINST the U.S, in defense of slavery when
became clear that slavery was an evil… by his time, enough people
had said that slavery was evil, a sin against man and god…
lee choose to ignore that message, whereas in Washington time,
there was no such recognition that slavery was evil, no one said it
in Washington’s time…NO ONE and so we can’t condemn
Washington for his belief in his societies beliefs…
whereas we can condemn Lee because enough people had condemn
slavery and we can condemn Lee for fighting for slavery against
the U.S…AGAINST the U.S…

REPEAT that a few times to understand it, Lee fought AGAINST
the U.S in favor of slavery…
so to stand with a statue of LEE is to stand for fighting against
the U.S in favor of slavery… so anyone who stood for the statue
did stand against the U.S… and should be condemned…

Kropotkin

Propaganda BS.

#-o I should have had a V-8 (rather than read Peter’s nonsense)!

K: is the fact that Robert Lee fought for the south really Propaganda?
then you are far more confused then I can help you with…
I would recommend professional help for anyone who thinks that
Robert Lee fighting for the south and slavery is “PROPAGANDA”

it is a fact… and no amount of denial will allow you to think that
Lee fighting for the south and slavery is Propaganda…

Kropotkin

Peter, you are peddling propaganda, not about Robert E. Lee, but about lumping all protesters into a terrorist group.

K: if I were you and in denial about reality, I too would rather drink a V-8,… with vodka…

but hay, I admit it is hard work to stay with reality… sometimes reality hurts,
it is far better for you to remain in your fantasy land and think your happy thoughts
about how you are about hate and violence and racism… remember the message…

WendyDarling loves hate and violence and racism… that is the message you are sending
today… and the message we hear…

Kropotkin

If that is what you got out of what I wrote, I must :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: at you.

K: I didn’t “Lump all protesters into a terrorist group”…
I lumped neo-nazi’s and white nationalist and KKK as members
of a terrorist group… and they are…they peddle a message of
hate and violence and racism/sexism/ageism/anti-Semite message…

and that is no different then the message of Muslim terrorist…
a another message of hate and violence and racism/sexism/ ageism/ ant-Semite…

if you are not of us, you are against us… is the message of the Muslim
terrorists and the same message of hate and violence and racism/…
and the same message from white nationalist/neo-Nazi/KKK…terrorists…

call them what they are… TERRORISTS… and get it over with…

Kropotkin

K: as I am hearing impaired, I am very aware of the message people send and your
message is quite clear… you defend the message of hate and violence and racism/…
because you approve that message and your message was received quite clearly…

I would suggest you remain with the denial phase… it really works for you…

Kropotkin

So, there is no middle ground with you. You are an extremist on the left and if I do not agree with your extremism, then I am on the right extreme? #-o I need another V-8 and I’ll add some Vodka (God knows you drive sane people to drink.)

K: first of all, you think inside your head that because I am of the left, I MUST be an extremist
and I am not… I am actually a moderate… but because of your vision and message
about yourself, you just think I am an extremist…so we are clear… how is my message
of love and tolerance and understanding… EXTREME? that is my message and your message
is of hate and violence and racism/…so who here is really extreme?
love or hate? that is the both the question and the answer… I pick love and you have
picked hate… so is my message of love really extreme and if you think love is extreme,
then you really, really, REALLY, need to rethink your understanding of the universe…

Kropotkin

You put words in my mouth Peter which is extreme and your words do not encourage love, tolerance and understanding. I have not stated that I support hate, violence, or racism, yet you state that I do. I know, you accuse me of preposterous things in the name of your kind of higher love and tolerance, and understanding. You are amusing. :laughing:

Wendy, you sound a lot like you support white nationalism, how is that not a racist ideology?

Supporting the health of your race does not harm another race and its a far cry from terrorism. I would like to see white Americans remain in America by coupling and reproducing and creating healthy families as any race wishes for their own race. I don’t wish for any race to be illegitimized and kept from enjoying their race.

I disagree that “any race wishes [that] for their own race”. I don’t think most people have any particular allegiance to their own race, and I don’t think people should. Moreover, it seems racist to say that white people should only marry white people (anti-miscegenation usually being part of white nationalism). It seems racist to say that we should prioritize white culture over the many other cultural heritages of the US. It seems racist to say that we should have monuments to people whose sole fame was in betraying the US in order to protect the obviously racist institution of chattel slavery.

All of that seems pretty damned racist. And that’s all entailed by the normal understanding of white nationalism (and that’s leaving alone the common white nationalist position that people that aren’t white should leave the US, which is super duper damned racist).

K: the problem with your post is simply this… there is not such thing as pure race…just
about every human being alive is a mix of everything… I am a mix of English and Irish
and welsh and French and even some African… I cannot claim to be “pure” and virtually
no one else on planet earth can claim to be “pure”… race is a mixed thing and
so to enjoy “race”, which race would you suggest we enjoy? the so called “White” race
really doesn’t exists as we are a mix of all kinds of races…

white power is really about mix race power… which mix race do you wish to enjoy
and create new little mix race children?

Kropotkin

No, your points are so easily detected that even the dumbest of four year olds can comprehend them but comparing your views to four year olds is a insult to four year olds everywhere.

Entering the next epoch of centralized neofeudalism (under the control of international banks and corporations) is one that is controlled by corporations, let us call it corporate neofeudalism.

So what you are saying is that you are ashamed of white people and don’t believe that white people have the right to exist without harassment by folks like you, folks who are racists against whites?

So are you white or some other more acceptable race? You can’t be white, you are not allowed to identify as such or you are a racist white nationalist terrorist?

Quote me where I said that white people SHOULD ONLY marry white people. I did say that I would like to see whites in America fifty years from now, I did say something along those lines. Stop projecting what you want me to have said rather than what I actually said.

What cultural heritages are being overlooked? The Native Americans? The left needs to disassemble all of the monuments and history to those praised for their leadership while they committed genocide against the many Native American tribes. None of the Presidents should be memorialized without being condemned equally for their parts in genocides across this country, same goes for the military commanders. While we are on the subject of condemnation, we need to prosecute all living political figures who took part in condoning strikes which killed civilian populations of countries all over the globe. They all need to be tried for war crimes, crimes against humanity. Doesn’t any of that matter because people are dying now due to it, killing other civilians, other races indiscriminately?