Living In A Nation Under Donald Trump.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-of … can-people

Yeah, the white house website is a believable source of information. :sunglasses:

It is, but if you can disprove it’s legitimacy, do so or STFU. :sunglasses:

Benedict Arnold is always claiming how the stock market is at all time highs under his presidency and, how this is beneficial for the general economy at large? They were saying the same thing during the 1920’s before the great depression, in fact the stock market was at all time highs right before it crashed during the historical great depression era.

The stock market is no indicator for the overall health of an economy but instead only mirrors how well the very wealthy are doing instead. It says nothing about the large majority of the population that lives in the United States.

Also, within the last year many economists are coming out with concerns that the stock market is very overvalued which usually means there are systemic risks on the horizion and the beginning of a stock market bubble that will eventually burst. Benedict Arnold certainly knows how to manipulate a majority of the population that have no understanding of economics or economic current events.

Do you follow economic news from the private sector? Yes, or no?

No. Where’s your proof of anything you purport?

Your proof is talking points from Benedict Arnold’s inner circle, and?

Like I thought you have no proof of any economic news from the private sector or even any proof to the contrary wherein you disagree, just your hot air.

There’s no convincing you, you’ll just have to learn things the hard way like every other Benedict Arnold supporter. You don’t believe me now but eventually you will see.

No evidence…no convincing…simple.

You don’t want to be convinced because you’re too invested in hope which again I believe is misplaced. I’ll say no more as I know that you won’t be convinced otherwise no matter what I say.

Otto, didn’t you already know that he is a Zionest, thus going to always do Israel’s bidding?

Yes, I knew he was a zionist but somehow me and others were thinking to ourselves that just maybe he might put the interests of the country first that he claimed he would do where there was the attitude that we could ignore that he was one. Big mistake obviously.

Steve Bannon is a former Goldman Sachs employee (And another christian zionist unfortunately) and usually that would make me skeptical of somebody really quickly but one of the reasons I liked at least some of what he does is because generally he was taking a tough stance against China in terms of trade and sincerely wanted to initiate some nationalist economic policies that would effectively protect the interests of the American working class.

It’s another case of wanting to overlook some things for the greater cause of securing the nation and such. I’m starting to wonder if overlooking a few things here and there is a mistake.

I don’t know if we’ll regret supporting him like Benedict Arnold or not. Either way he is out of the government administration going back to being a news journalist.

The stock market highs indicate folks are accumulating debt, whether they are borrowing to buy shares outright or borrowing to buy things which boost eps. The stock market isn’t overvalued even though the baby boomers desperately want it to be. The supply of shares is shrinking as companies buy their shares back either with profits or by issuing bonds and central banks take shares off the market (permanently presumably) in an effort to weaken their currencies for the goal of producing inflation in an arbitrary basket of goods.

Trump is a complete idiot and if he had another brain cell, it would die of loneliness. Before the election he called the market a bubble and now he’s taking credit as if he’s accomplished anything at all or created even one job and yet somehow he thinks he has influenced the earnings that underpin the price of shares. He’s taking credit for unemployment declines like someone cutting into a drivethru line and stealing a happymeal.

What Trump has accomplished is threefold: Pissed off liberals who are currently slaving to take away our freedoms, demonstrated wealth has nothing to do with IQ, and increased the depth of the swamp exponentially.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-1 … ial-crisis
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-0 … eres-catch
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-0 … 34-billion
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-0 … ying-spree
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-0 … ppens-next

The banks are printing lots of money, but giving it to the wrong people, which furthers the wealth divide. If the middle class wants money, they have to borrow it from the 1% at interest to supplement their piss-poor salaries. If we add the debt of the middle class to the graph of the wealth divide, it smooths it out a bit. Everything they do is making the situation worse. Conservatives are too dumb to see it and liberals are too crazy to care. It’s like Dunning-Kruger vs Freddy Krueger for a true nightmare on mainstreet. (Wonder if I can copyright that :-k )

Serendipper, we follow the same news website. :wink:

Benedict Arnold is claiming that he’ll shut the government down if he has to over funding to build a wall on the Mexican American border. Now to be fair I am supporter of such an initiative because for decades unchecked migration from Mexico into the United States has spiralled out of control. Still, I think this is all grand standing by Benedict Arnold because there is no way his masters are going to let him shut down the federal government in any matter at all. Moreover there is opposition to build the wall by democrats and neoconservatives alike that I honestly believe Benedict Arnold will cave into their demands. I’ll be surprised if anything at all is built on the southern national border at this point.

Trump has lost almost all of his base that got him elected, and he has also lost the Russian leader who helped him win the election.

Despite not liking Benedict Arnold the Russian hacking narrative is still bullshit. There are certain factions of the American military industrial machine that want to start a world war with Russia and China. This is the epitome of stupidity and something we should never even think about doing. Ironically the democratic party that use to be anti war is now the biggest warmongering party of the nation. The democratic party was silent on war the entire Obama administration.

Anybody with a brain knows that neither party of the two party political system in the United States doesn’t represent the majority. Both parties represent Wallstreet as this is a corporatocracy police state.

:sunglasses:

I have been checking it several times a day since 2010. Rarely a need to go anywhere else. It’s hard to believe 2 or 3 guys churn all that out and I can’t imagine they have any sort of life.

I’ve often said the market will top when zerohedge has no following. Gonna be a while :-"