How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

Without contrasts or dimensions, VO has nothing to do with fractals.

Everything in the universe is made of Yellow, so I want a fractal of Yellowness.

What is between one self-valuing and another? Nothingness? How much? How big? How dense? How does it move?

Could you answer my question?
I could answer yours afterwards if you manage.

“Yellow” is not that i can tell a logic. But good try.

I was going to answer your question concerning fractals, but you can’t get it through your head that a single proposed substance does not form an ontology and certainly has nothing whatsoever to do with fractals. You are just spewing egocentric stupidity these days, embarrassing yourself.

No, you weren’t. It had been sitting there for a long time waiting for you.
It is taking you 6 years not to get it through your head that VO describes a logic, not a substance.

You are behind, a century in physics, old friend.
And your insults have been the same for six years.

Obviously you don’t know anything about fractals, it seems you even have no idea what you are saying wit RM.

Perhaps you even think “affectance” is a substance.

Yes. Logic is basic, first philosophy. Onto-logy is simply the logic of being.

The logic of self-valuing is also basic. What could exist which does not hold itself in existence by using that which it is as a standard of selection for its interactions?

Some beings try to hold themselves in existence by failing to select, by entirely being selected by other beings. Nietzsche had a name for that too: the will to nothingness.

A wave is a self-valuing as vector velocity, unable to select except in so far as it happens upon something that can value it, can use it (absorb the wave). The smallest particles are self-valuing as fundamental selection, me vs others. Waves just pass through each other, particles do not.

Then those small particles, “quarks”, select one another and form protons, and protons then select electrons and neutrons (which cannot exist unless they are selected by a proton, as neutrons on their own decay into protons anyway, lol), forming matter and eventually all of the elements. The value-selecting of even a simple element is deeply complex, irreducible even, which leads to the formation of an active will to power. Irreducible inner tension, a daemonic nature. From this, the universe and all life has come into being.

Well, it has become obvious that FC can no longer rationalize his pet project, perhaps you can put together a valid ontology for him. If you believe that you can, please have at it. I would rather him succeed through the intelligence of others than fail via the demonics of his environment.

I had asked FC a few very relevant questions (which he was too brain-dead to answer):

Can you perhaps help him out, because without those answers, he doesn’t actually have an ontology at all.

Unbelievably silly.

Obviously there is nothing “between” self valuings.
The whole point to an ontology is to figure out how phenomena relate to each other, how they are grounded in each other.

“AO” is just a cheap extremely silly trick of words “oh, uhhhh… well, it touches, so existence it called touchiness”. RM is “Touchiness ontology”.

Obviously one self valuing relates to another through… wait for it… valuing.

Euhr.

James, your stupidity is even more demonic than your dishonesty.
Your ontology will be forgotten as soon as you leave this green Earth.
Mine is already ruling the heads of quite a bunch of intelligent people, who are even so still struggling to really grasp the core that VO points to - as it points to the very depths of their own truthfulness, which most of them have not yet discovered the courage to access. VO draws out courage and sends those who lack it into convulsions, an careers them, brings out great hostility and insanity - like Trump, who is a good example of the logic.

Your “relevant” questions are too stupid to fathom. If an ontology holds a specific principle as the fundamental unit, what kind of idiot would ask what is between these units?

AO does not pertain to any real world object. It is a failed, completely infantile, debilitated form of hyper-simplification.
VO pertains to any observable object, and allows us to take that object as a fixed value and define and decipher the workings of everything around it.

VO allows us to take any entry point in reality and induce the character of its environment. AO allows us to do precisely nothing - except as James demonstrates, behave like a retard with Tourettes disease.

All these questions you asked are answered by physics. Unlike AO, VO works with physics, and with all exact sciences. VO in fact integrates all physics. It is the logic of both Relativity and QM, as Ive explained hundreds of times by now.

Apparently it is too powerful to be shared freely. It just doesn’t compute with people that they would be granted such a powerful tool without having earned it. And logically, VO itself is among the strictest of all self-valuings - it does not compute with falsehood, weakness, and certainly not with stupidity. But all these are the same things - the absence of integrity.

All comments from haters following this post predictable do not include any logical arguments, and a lot of personal insults. That is what you get for actually creating something. But its only right that bad people should not be capable of appreciating something truly, fundamentally and irreversibly good.

This is the last post these trolls will get the opportunity to warm themselves on - you see how quickly James got here. People in the future will be surprised that I remained here so long, in the least appreciative environment possible - the reasons will remain in the dark, except to those who have grasped Nietzsche.

Your jealousy makes you into such a deep hearted and egocentric liar.

The simple truth is that you don’t actually have an ontology at all. “The universe is made of self-valuing” does NOT comprise an ontology. It was only a beginning for you many years ago, from which you have made no actual progress.

You merely lust to be worshiped as a god. Earning any such worship never even crossed your mind.

James, why do you still bother with this megalomaniac nutcase?

(And FC, I’m not one of your “haters”. You aren’t worth such a deep emotion)

Sorry, but totally selfishness was driving “quite a bunch of intelligent people”, long, long before you were born. You haven’t added anything but the erroneous word “ontology”.

The “good guys” avoid condemnation at every reasonable opportunity, often long after the simple minded have long since chosen to hate. Some people actually grow up from being slapped. But then, some do not. It’s a calculated risk. :confused:

Energy is the ability to perform work but it is not only moving objects that have this ability but static
ones as well. Therefore the fact they are static makes zero difference. In that respect energy is mass

What does being “static” have to do with anything we were talking about? A static potential has no mass.

I have no idea what a static potential is but static objects have both mass and energy and energy equals mass
Energy may only be used when an object is in motion but still exists within the object when it is not in motion
Because an object without energy would not be able to move at all

Well, you have the words, but…

A stationary mass can be broken up such as to release EMR energy. As a stationary mass, it can do no work and thus has no energy. Mass and energy are NOT the same thing. Mass is a property of inertia and/or point of gravitational migration. That is not the same as “ability to do work”.

There is “potential energy” such as a voltage or a gravitational displacement which has the ability to do work only when released to do so. Thus a mass is a type of “potential energy” storage incapable of doing work until the inner EMR is released. The amount of work stored within a mass can be calculated by E=mc^2.

In all cases, the EMR is doing the “work”. Even gravitational migration is due to ultra-minuscule EMR. But EMR has no mass, no inertia (by concurrent definition of inertia). Energy doesn’t equal mass and mass doesn’t equal energy. Mass is a storage mechanism of energy that possesses inertia. Work is accomplished through EMR, void of mass/storage.

We might still discover slow conversion of energy from mass in the interaction of quarks, which I believe to be a more significant level of study than the boson, which is only for theoretical aesthetics. The quark seems to have some nifty magic going on we don’t know about yet. The potential energy of any mass in the universe is disclosed continuously in relation to other masses, to which it gravitates, causing collisions and heat. The object breaks down slowly as it collides with other objects, and so its mass is slowly converted into weak EMR. Entropy or nuclear blasts, and then there is life, which discloses the potential energy of its mass into actions.

Apparently the Standard Model is under scrutiny.

When I was in 6th grade, it was my 1st real exposure to that code, and the interchangeability of matter and energy was nothing compared to the revelation I had in 11th grade, while reading Michio Kaku’s Hyperspace that THE FASTER YOU GO THROUGH SPACE, THE SLOWER YOU GO THROUGH TIME!

And you can never reach the speed of light, because the closer you get to it, the more mass you will gain from the energy of your speed. All of that extra luggage will just slow you down, never letting you get that fast.

Is there a law of the universe that could break down, a chaotic fissure that could shatter the existential game, and rewrite the codes to let us command existence as we please? Perhaps, and to cap off this glorious achievement, we would truly be the masters of our fate, the builders of destiny.

And now how did Einstein come to fashion his marvelously elegant theory of relativity? Well, it begin with the works of Newton, Faraday, and Maxwell. Everyone, we all know about Newton (who certainly wasn’t as smart as Einstein, because his quotes are weaker), but Faraday/Maxwell pioneered our knowledge on electromagnetic fields, helping Einstein to visualize what would happen if we were to travel alongside a beam of light.

Now, 1 interesting thing about relativity is that space is curved by the mass of matter, and if gravity were infinite, time would stand still.

If we could achieve this timeless feature like we see at the singularities at the center of black holes, then we would invent time machines. And travelling through the wormhole, to other universes could also be fascinating but, like lightspeed, how do we get through a black hole wormhole tunnel that we’ve been inexorably frozen win time in?

These questions are amazingly complex, but we have the time and resources to work the impossible.

I like this mission.

I noticed that no one has given any clue over these years to answer the OPs question.

How the hell does it work that two entirely separate unit types, speed and energy, became part of the same formula that happens to predict all physical relations?

Were the units for speed and energy secretly derived from the same source originally? How?

It remains mysterious. Ive not met anyone who could resolve this, most people were blissfully unaware of the extraordinary nature of this equation.

The speed of light squared sounds very arbitrary to me, why not e=m(>c)? It’s a contradiction!

How do you square the cosmological constant?

I actually think this formula is bullshit, misinformation from the government, and government elites to keep people stupid.