What all men ought to do

And what is, of course.

No I believe it is a technical term, denoting the act of making a demonstrably ungrounded claim to a moral position in order to get away with some advantage.

In this sense all foreign policy before Trump has been hypocrisy.

Mary and her books.

Well and after Constantine.

“to a moral position”

Exactly, to a moral position, an instead of. It is a lie before it is amoral.

Philosophers provide truth to the people. I give John fate, moral correctness would be a lie.

deleted a bad ironic comment.

a philosopher relieves from morality, and thereby dispels hypocrisies,
but a philosopher thereby risks being a moral man.

And this in turn is addictive, as Zarathustra found to his demise.

He tried to kick his habit, his students, but for what?
The power that he was the herald of did not yet exist.

All men ought to accept fate, not because it is morally correct, but because it is empowering. They may not, and weaken until they disappear. Ought is the imperative of success. Of honesty. Not forced. It just is.

All men ought to, but only rational men will assuredly do so.

Is that a moralization of power?

Negus. Because there is no instead of. Only live or die.

Maybe a stronger humanity empowers me. Couldn’t give a fuck about morality.

No but it leads to the concept that only the powerful can be moral.

At least that they can do what they ought to.

Zarathustra’s oughts were only because he thought people were listening. Shortly after these are not the ears for my words I stopped reading, the rest of the story was clear enough. He was in a cave man, he thought most human animals would be similar. Didn’t expect the degenerating power of history.

The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.

I suppose you see the former as the ought, the latter the morality.

But I mean to take the term morality and employ it to my ends.Ive found it too powerful to give to the insignificant.

The powerful are therefore not moral, because power presuposes knowledge of the value of truth.

All of them the ought. It’s just some will get it and some won’t.

The more that get it, the easier things will be for me and all who love fun and the good things in lzzife.

Morality is like the ring in TLoTR. It corrupts more than it helps.

What would you use morality for? Trick them into being useful to themselves and thus us, or just to us? It will have weakening effects on them and leave the world more barren. Less fun. So it defeats the purpose.

I care about my family. Is that moral? Hell no. It is just fate. It is. There is no “I could not care instead.” Specially not moral when you consider I let them hurt themselves or would burn millions alive just to get them out of a bad spot.

What I see as the ultimate morality in LotR is that Aragorn bows before the Hobbits, and Frodos pain at that, knowing what he knows of himself.
which makes Sam the moral of the story, which is no doubt how Tolkien intended it.

Still, this morality may be the ring itself.

On any case, I see morality as a wand to beat people over the heads with, but not as a reason to.