This is how I am

First of all, this requires 100% knowledge of said day. Of the 100% of what you know, you might be having a good day without any knowledge of any psychopath or any of his actions that most of the time aren’t psychopathic anyway - and this doesn’t make you psychopathic. You might also know of psychopathy in said day, but choose to ignore it - you don’t have to be a psychopath to ignore (whether intentionally or unintentionally), just human. Much to my frustration, people lie to themselves all the time, and will delude themselves just to minimise the amount of difficult feelings that they would otherwise feel. This isn’t psychopathy, it’s just weakness. How the hell do you know that a 6 year old Bangladeshi kid is being raped by his Sunday school teacher, or that any such monstrous act is occurring that day? It might not be. It might not have so far and you might be enjoying the day with or without this 100% knowledge of the world without being a psychopath.

Why is your default stance 100% of both spatial and temporal knowledge? Nobody can hope to get even remotely close to that, so as suspected your standard of psychopathy is illegitimate.

This hyperdimensional-mirrored consensual non-zero sum reality sounds like the age-old e.g. Christian mental escapism into a non-reality that you delude yourself into considering as real, and where you’d finally “get your revenge” despite having zero realistic path there or having any (legitimate) proof that such a reality could even be reached.
It’s obvious why men being mean gets them laid - it’s a show of dominance - any such show will do. It just needs to reassure the weaker female (with more at stake reproductively) that they are safe if anyone is mean etc to them: with a mean male, they have their meat-shield to protect both them and their offspring. Any other scenario would not prevail over the generations, so it’s the only possible reality that we can have. Don’t get “furious” about it, that’s 100% pointless. It’s not evil, it’s how reality has to be and it could be no other way.

For sure he knows nothing about psychopaths, or pretty much anything at all from what I can tell. I think he is intentionally trying to be this way, to eliminate nuance altogether just to end up with a monolithic delusion that he’s happy with, regardless of its complete unreality.
But on the same token, and I’m not saying you’re as bad as he is, dissociating yourself from the bad that goes on in the world doesn’t make you a psychopath. It’s a natural mechanism of the sane mind to rid itself of unwelcome thoughts and feelings - it makes people into highly dishonest enemies of truth, but at least it keeps them capable of dealing with the world and surviving. Maintaining a sympathetic engagement with the world like you used to cannot sustain itself, and the ability to deal with regular worldly things will not be possible. This is what happens to the depressed.

I’m not saying psychopaths have an easy time of relationships, but they have an easy time getting them started. To maintain them they need an emotionally vulnerable woman who they can make submit, even as they probably try and do the same with any number of women who they keep things going with at the same time. Not feeling connected doesn’t matter if you can fake it, which is what they learn to do just to fit in and ease the getting of their way. It’s not like psychopaths feel no fear at all, it just doesn’t work the same as regular people. Like you, they feel numb, and they often seek out thrills to get an adrenaline boost, with less fear of the consequences, they like winning and dominating others, regular hedonistic pleasures etc. That’s not to say that everyone who seeks these things and feels numb is a psychopath, it’s only that psychopaths feel numb and seek these things. They don’t want bad consequences, they learn to be very sneaky in getting out of them - presumably from getting into such situations often and learning to find and exploit weaknesses in those who get in the way of what they want to do. I wouldn’t pay any much heed to the entertainment industry for accurate portrayals - just listen to psychologists. They say that there is a gene component to psychopathy, but it depends on how it reacts with the environment they grow up into. They might turn out normal, but under certain environments, their psychopathy will come to light. And that’s not to say that these certain environments would turn any normal person into a psychopath. Psychopaths aren’t just angry and resentful but otherwise normal people, they just have a slightly different version of the same brain as anyone else in some particular way rather than another.

I’d look more into autism than psychopathy if I were you, whether they’re linked or not. You don’t sound particularly autistic, there’s just more of that than there is psychopathy. In reality it’s probably nothing that dramatic and you’re just a guy with a life that’s difficult. But ask yourself - do you want a pathology to explain away all the challenges you have in life? Or do you just want to deal with them in whatever way you can (which you have to anyway)? The best that pathologies can do is put you in touch with people who have similar challenges and hanging around them might make you feel more at home but you still have to deal with you and your place in the world.

The difference between a narcissist and a psychopath, is that psychopaths don’t experience guilt. Narcissists still do.

Hyperdimensional mirrors are perfectly logical constructs, existence builds from logic.

I tried not to be a nibbler but it seems like each time you post it becomes more and more ridiculous. A certain line has to be drawn when it is time to call a clown a clown.

You know I don’t take you seriously so I suppose the question I ask is do you actually take yourself seriously?

What escapes many people about the 5 stages of a sex dimorphic species, is that all of our technology is from male ornamental behavior and not female ornamental behavior… since we did stage 5 first, this planet is fucked up, and NOBODY can traverse it without moral error. Everyone should be livid about this, because we are all going to pay a price for moral error in a zero sum reality.

I wish I could wake everyone up to simply demanding a non zero sum reality, a 100% consensual reality.

This is the difference between someone who is hyper empathic and those who are not:

Hyper empathic people KNOW that winning and losing in a zero sum reality both add up to losing.

Others don’t, but when they have to cleanse themselves (because we’re in a zero sum reality still) the cleansing process is utterly heartbreaking and harsh.

It’s of the utmost importance that we get out of a lose/lose reality.

That, I don’t think you will find funny.

Yes, I am serious.

You responded to someone saying they did not think you were a psychopath by saying that Sherlock Holmes is a psychopath and then below you describe the way you feel and it does not fit with being a psychopath. IOW a fictional character seems to somehow help you see yourself as a psychopath. If I were to categorize Sherlock Holmes I’d be more likely to say he had Aspberger’s. Psychopaths do not feel they are evil because they lust. They could give a shit. They might tell their priest or family they feel guilty when caught masturbating, but that is because they view other people in instrumental terms.

Psychopaths do not have a hard time faking emotions.

You mentioned that you took a test and scored 80%. If this was an online test or some other test where there was no interaction with an actual professional who went through a thorough interview process, the chances of getting a useful diagnosis are low. Which does not mean I think all ‘experts’ is necessarily going to come to the right conclusions, but our ability to introspect and self-evaluate is often quite off. If you have another type of problematic pattern, which it sounds like you do, it makes it very hard to objectively evaluate yourself. You sound like someone who is suffering and not just anger. A lot of the feelings you have seem pretty normal to me, but if you are cut off from other humans, there may be some pattern or other.

From infinite loser to greatest I am is what I became… How can you win without first losing and having to take a long, slow crawl to figuring out the nature of the game and how to win?

Try this post EW

viewtopic.php?p=2711514#p2711514

That was in the past, before I was a psychopath. Now I don’t give a shit about it. I no longer feel any real shame over lust. Only fear that some feminist will shame me and give me a hard time about it. Not because I view it as morally wrong, but because I don’t want to deal with getting ostracized by some stupid feminist.

There is nothing wrong with viewing people as instruments. It benefits everyone actually. It is a kindness. What’s the alternate? Sitting around, chewing the fat, talking small talk about nothing. Nothing ever gets accomplished. Neither party benefits in any tangible way. What’s better? Two parties, working together for a mutual benefit. It is morally good. I can provide countless examples of how psychopathy is morally good. For example, Spock from Star Trek, is a psychopath. I’m not as emotionless as he is though.

I don’t see it that way. I think it would be a hard ordeal. Here is an example.

Lets say you want to have sex with this chick. And she invites you to some charity event. Either the charity is stupid, or an actual good charity that does something good. Logically I can rationalize I am doing good for the world, while I do it. And technically I am a good person for helping the charity. And I smile but its all fake. I am actually bored as hell and just want her to have sex with me. This is not easy for me. But it seems easy to you. But deep down it is not easy, I am spending my time on something that I don’t know will give me anything in return. I could spend a whole day being bored as hell and pretending to smile, then at the end of the day not get laid. It is not easy and a hard time. And then I feel like a complete douche for helping a charity save the world, meanwhile the world could care less about saving me.

I don’t honestly find this post funny. It just feels draining to my brain. Like some kind of complex math. It seems convoluted.

You seem to believe we will reincarnate into every person in this world, and thus have to suffer any punishment that we give to other people. That is a valid argument. But what is not valid is your solution to this problem. You just say we have to engineer our own reality and talk about glass mirrors and fantasies and hyperdimensions that aren’t even possible. And that is when my brain begins to hurt.

Brain is a muscle… you’ve got to work it.

My brain has hurt steadily for 25 years…

I’m a professional weightlifter!

This post was dismissive sorry.

Let me explain a hyperdimensional mirror.

Just like logic itself is more powerful than any being you can imagine, and it’s not aware of itself, in those same dimensions exist eternal forms (outside space time)

We are co-using reflections of these forms, such that there really are 7 billion humans etc… on this planet.

What a hyperdimensional mirror does is the same thing a real mirror does. If I hold a mirror to your face and rub the mirror where your face is, you don’t feel my hand. That’s just a regular mirror.

A hyperdimansional mirror makes a 3D reality, and it reflects all of the senses. It also mirrors consciousness signatures and consciousness signature frequencies (biological and/or cognitive age adjustments).

The beauty of a mirror is that it is exactly the person, with no possibility of hurting them!

Not only that, but you can change everything reflected by changing the shape of the mirror.

You can literally make everyone love you without having to earn their love, and in doing so, it’s impossible to hurt the actual being!

What it does is to create a 100% consensual reality with a non zero sum system!

I suppose if you were put in the military and repeatedly were forced to Geneva Convention type crimes, you might become a psychopath, or some other similar type of experience, but generally it is not something that you become.

To me I just don’t think psychopaths are afraid of getting ostracized by feminists. And it is precisely the kind of thing that psychopaths are skilled at: avoiding letting people know how they feel or do not feel.

It’s the viewing others ONLY instrumentally that is the problem, at least, non-psychopaths tend to think so. When there is no empathy.

LOL, a psychopath would allow the other to think it was for mutual benefit, but he could give a shit about the other person’s benefit.

First Spock had a moral code. A psychopath does not. So even if Spock had been emotionless, which he was not in the least, he still had rules that made him will to even sacrifice his own life for others. And then, he obviously had emotions and cared about Kirk and others.

That’s because you’re not a psychopath. For you it’s a challenge.

Like my regular muscles, I seem to work them but never seems to get anywhere and just feel more drained and depressed.

Logic is not outside of space and time. It is inside space and time, part of space and time. Also, the hyperdimensional mirror thing sounds like some VR fantasy that is not possible with our current level of technology.

I’m willing to go out on a limb here and be even more cooky than you. I’m willing to say that we can detect souls and detect if someone is a p-zombie. So we would know that it is hyper-dimensional reality and know it is not real. And it would be like the same as the Matrix movie where they rejected the first utopia. They never said it but I think they rejected it because it was actually a single-player, not multiplayer experience. The only way they could engineer a perfect utopia is every NPC was controlled, was AI pzombies, they werent connected to other souls. I think we have the inherent ability to detect other’s souls.

I played violent videogames. Also when someone is cruel to me, I have violent fantasies that I don’t do because I’m afraid of being locked in a cage. I suppose that counts for something. Most cogs of the machine do not become psychopaths. They have a wife, hobbies, a stupid 9 to 5, and interest in shitty movies like Last Jedi. Lonely outcasts nobody cares to understand, people who are given the boot, are not the same as those cogs of the machine.

If psychopaths had no fear then they would all just walk in front of a bus. Because their brain would say “Why not”? They don’t so they still have survival mechanisms in working order. Getting harassed by a bunch of feminists is counter productive. Getting locked into a cage is counter productive. Psychopaths get bored easily so why would they all just go out on a crime spree at a whim? They know they will get locked in a cage so they don’t. They all don’t just go about and run in front of buses just to have a chance at escaping boredom.

As for hiding their feelings, they only do it if they think it will give them some kind of social advantage. If they have no idea whether it will or not, they they don’t hide their feelings. Psychopaths tend to be more honest about things than normies, its mostly normies who hide their feelings.

That is the normie delusion. Shits and giggles doesn’t even describe it. Because people like Ecmandu give me the giggles. Its deeper than that. Normies have this tribal sense of progress around people, like they are all part of some kumbaya at a campfire, even which the shit is going south and nothing is going on. Its a delusion. Its like poor people huddled around a bucket, all talking about how great things are. Insane. Absolutely looney. I don’t have time for that. I don’t have time for stupid meetings where people talk about their feelings. Its boring as hell. Mostly the delivery. They go about it in a corporate, boring manner. Now if someone like George Carlin told me about his feelings, I would listen. Its not that I don’t want to hear about your feelings. But if you want to tell me about your feelings, at least do it with damn feeling, otherwise it defeats the whole damn point of it.

And yes sometimes when people cry it gives me a boner. Yes it makes me giggle sometimes. Does it make me a bad person? No. I’m a nice person. I’ll even give them a bottle of water or even a snack, if I’m feeling generous. Doesn’t mean I’m a bad person. If I’m feeling nice I might even give them some advice and help them with their life. So what. I helped them out. I gave them a bottle of water. I gave them some advice. I did some good in their lives. I’m a good person. And yet as good as I am, people wouldn’t even help me when I was having a bad time of it.

And yes I go on ILP to relax, shoot the breeze, chew the fat, have a good time. I try to find threads that aren’t too dry. But the threads that have 50 or more pages, no way. No way am I wading through that. But that’s different than people who try to talk to me about nothing. ILP is casual, I can post at my leisure, it is relaxing. But small talk, just no. I have to constantly talk about boring small talk and it gets me nowhere. Its counter productive. If its not something I can use then I dont want to talk about it. You can send me 1 or 2 cutesy anime pics thats fine. But I’m not gonna sit there while someone spams me pics of cute guys or stupid meme rap videos about stupid city things. I’ll pretend to enjoy it for about a minute and that’s all I can stand.

I think you are defining normies, not psychopaths. For example, a woman once asked me for bus money. I said I will if she sucks my dick. She couldn’t care less about my sexual needs. I was feeling really lonely and angry that day and needed to release my balls. She could not give a shit. Just expected me to give her bus money for no reason. I told her to go fuck herself and wished she was late for the bus, and/or the bus would run her over.

Spocks moral code is stupid. It isn’t even that good of a moral code.
Also people with no moral code are idiots. There has to be some kind of moral code. Otherwise its just illogical and stupid. Like a liar going around scamming people. Only a matter of time till he gets reported. Or if he is a victim of a scam himself. That is why in the Wild West everyone kept their word. Because they agreed that going around in complete amoral chaos was stupid and beneficial to noone.

Also, I would estimate that 98% of music is stupid and wasteful. If it has no significant medicinal or philosophical properties it is useless. I use music to relax, feel healthy, or get an adrenaline boost. It if cannot do that well then it has no purpose. That which has no purpose is wasteful. So what I was saying earlier about DJs. They play mostly garbage. Which society seems to like. Because they are stupid and wasteful.

[/quote]
I don’t know why you think its so easy for them. They are creating something that is not there. It would be like an alien from another planet, trying to fit in. Not easy. And females can see it. Even if you fake it they can tell you are faking it. Lets say they are doing some stupid boring activity, like zentangle. And in order to get laid, you have to James Bond it and pretend you’re into the zentangle. You are gonna tell me that a real psychopath can convince her that they are actually into stupid Zentangle crap?

Ok, even worse. Lets say the psychopath finds zen, and manages to actually enjoy the Zentangle. Fine. But you cant fool me with boring seminars or church. You are telling me a real psychopath can sit in church and fake not being bored to death. No way. No way they can fake it for that long. Many things are just not easy to fake.

Many people, especially males, have violent fantasies, including many non-psychopaths.

I didn’t say psychopaths have no fear. I said I don’t think they are afraid of getting ostracized by feminists. And weird you would mention walking in front of a bus, which is suicidal.

Getting ostracized by one group in society is very different from acting out violently or committing suicide. Yes, psychopaths definitely have survival instincts. But, for example, expressing disdain for feminist positions on things, which might leads to being ostracized, would be a very low scale type of fear for a psychopath. Unless his survival depended on having them like him. Is your surivival right now connected to being considered a good person by feminists? There are plenty of places one can move in the US where you will have whole towns where anyone who is a feminist keeps their mouth shut and their may not be any.

Well, there you do. Precisely. Again, I think it is very unlikely any psychopaths go around in fear of being ostracized by feminists, but many non-psychopaths do.

1. you’ve been talking a lot about your feelings
  2. you can be radically cynical and still be what you are calling normal. You have a very odd sense of what not being a psychopath entails. Many non-psychopaths have exactly your reactions to the things above. I could have said the above.

No psychopath would say this last quote and mean it. They might say it to manipulate someone. But if you meant the above you are not a psychopath.

I don’t think it’s easy for them. I think they have trouble with long term relationships, professoinal and personal. Their anger often gets them in trouble. I think their lives are impoverished. But they don’t have a hard time manipulating people.

Long term, they probably will not. To get laid sure. To get married through a long courtship for the money, sure.

Look, I’ll leave it here. You wanna think you’re a psychopath, well, you are probably gonna, but you do not remotely describe yourself like one. You don’t seem to understand what they are like. There are many much less exotic descriptions of what you are and are not feeling. But if it feels good having that self-diagnosis, keep it, but I would guess it will keep you stuck in some habits trying to live up to it.

And why wouldn’t they? The world is rigged against males. And every time they look in the mirror they have to look unsexy and always boring, like a worker drone.

Nowadays a scientist lost his job over a sexist joke. The world is ran by the absolute insane. Its like walking on eggshells. I post freely my hate of feminism on ILP. But on a site like OkCupid or something it would be suicidal.

Small hick towns. City places are crawling with em. And in city places you keep your mouth shut and obey the twilight zone propoganda. No sexist jokes or political incorrectness or else you’ll be assaulted by the sjw zombie horde. Absolutely I would be afraid to criticize feminism around them.

Maybe in the past but not nowadays. Nowadays there are horror stories of people losing their job over a minor sexist joke.

Its not that psychopaths don’t have feelings. They just dont have the same type of feelings as other people. Someone with no feelings at all is anhedonic. Anhedonic people have no survival reflexes since they have no feelings, and they are dysfunctional.

What about it wouldn’t they mean?

You’re acting like its easy to get laid.
The psychopaths you’re picturing in your mind are rich psychos who can woo women with their money. A psychopath born into poverty is gonna have a tougher time. Especially if they look anything less than a model. Unless they are into dudes or something.

I’ve read journals of psychopaths. The extreme ones sound like anhedonics. They feel nothing. They do absurd things just to feel anything at all. Regular psychopaths are not that extreme. Although I do value peace and quiet. When I hear irritating sounds I try to hide the fact my veins are bubbling red inside.

As for using people, normies have a childish and hypocritical view of reality. Normies are not psychopaths, but far worse. So Ecmandu is not that far off. He was just wrong in calling them psychopaths, because what they are is worse.

Using people. If someone is not interesting to talk to I have no use for them. If someone does nothing for me I have no use for them. If someone does not provide entertainment or financial/survival value they are useless to me. Only a fool would want to waste time dealing with people who give no benefit to them whatsover. Talking to someone who is boring. Or hanging around someone who does not benefit them in any way. A childish way of viewing things.

In a symbiotic relationship, both parties benefit each other. A mutual business deal. Mutually enjoyable sex. Giving each other advice. That is healthy and wholesome. Primitive psychopaths, are not future oriented. Future oriented people do things for reasons. Primitive psychopaths just do it for immediate gratification. A primitive psychopath would act like a parasite. A future oriented psychopath would realize such a thing is just not a great idea for productivity. Primitive psychopaths dont believe in reincarnation. A more realistic, future oriented psychopath would believe in reincarnation and have empathy. A future oriented psychopath would not stab a random who irritated them. Not for moral reasons. But for prison reasons. Afraid of prison. Or afraid they will have to reincarnate as the person they stabbed. It is said you steal the soul of every person you murder. And what does that mean? The only way to be someone (integrate their soul) is to live out their life.

I’m on the good side of being a psychopath; sociopathic; the lesser known variation to people still caught on the wrong side of life and living. I do believe that these terms get batted around by people who know too little the value of the terms in appliance to living individuals; and that belief is weighted in heavy observation. But, for those who lack the wit to trust the observations of others; form your own hypotheses and give it the ole scientific method.

Reality is a mix, sometimes it’s zero sum, other times it’s win-win, but more often than not it’s a trade-off.

Which some non-psychopaths, no let me correct that, many also hate.

Right but psychopaths have to navigate normal workplaces, just like the rest of us. You talked about getting ostracized. I took that to mean socially. In most workplaces you cannot react as you feel to the boss, coworkers - at least, often- and customers. There is a huge pressue to act within a very narrow range of possible ways - worker drone - as you put it. For some reason you are focusing on feminists. Try laughing at the bosses hair. Telling an asshole customer where he can shove his soy latte. And so on in thousands of micro-cultural interactions, with millions of rules. Psychopaths and non-spychopaths alike must navigate this world. They protect themselves, but, again, the psychopaths are not living in fear of feminists. Feminists present just another set of rules and bullshit they must navigate. Many of them actually do well in certain fields and even become leaders in, for example, the business world. Because they are good at manipulating. Yes, they avoid making mistakes in the context of all these rules, and they do this to get by and to thrive. They see others as loopy people bound by morals the psychopaths do not give a shit about. But your image of the psychopath living in fear is a giveaway that you are not a psychopath.

There are lots of places in the Midwest one can go, for example, and it is not just hick towns. But again see my answer to the first quote above. Prefeminist any psychopath had millions of rules to follow to keep his job.

Yes, there’s one more category of ‘normalness’ psychopaths have to keep track of.

You’re saying you’ve been a good guy and other people did not reciprocate. You are describing yourself in moral terms, and it seems like arguing that other people have not treated you fairly. That’s normal talk for why you resent other people. Couching yourself in moral terms…not psychopathic, unless you are simply trying to manipulate me. Saying you are a good guy others have wronged—not psychopathic.

Sure, anyone with a poor background has it harder. A psychopath has it easier than a normal becaues the psychopath does not need to pretend to himself that he cares about the women - so he can lie whenever it will help him get sex, for example. A normal might feel guilt about many types of manipulative conversation, false promises, pretending affection one doesn’t have. The psychopath will not. A poor psychopath has advantages over a poor normal. And so on up the scale. Sure a poor man has problems, though if he can come dressed alright to a meet up, getting laid is not at all off the table, Getting marries presents him with the same problems as a poor normal, except the psychopath can lie his ass off and misrepresent himself. Psychopaths also tend to be charismatic, at least in early encounters, which gives them an advantage in a club and other shallow meeting places where poeple try to hook up for sex.

I don’t think Ps are anhedonics. I just see them as seeing others in purely instrumental terms. They do not walk around thinking ‘I am a good guy. I have treated others well and they did not reciprocate’ type stuff.

You know what, maybe I am not a psychopath. I think I am a sociopath. Pyschopaths are inferior to me, they are genetic defectives. But also superior in some ways. But at a price.

I was born a nice person. Always was. It was the humans that did this to me. Made me hate them. Even as early as age 4. I wanted the world to be different. To change things. All I saw on the news was humans doing bad things. Polluting the environment. Killing animals. Overpopulating. Making us eat junk food, and poison. Ever since age 4 I hated them all. Wished God would come down, destroy them, with fire and brimstone, sending soldiers of the Light to burn down their villages.

I’ve hated humans for as long as I can remember. Except for the ones who are nice to me. If a psychopath is a good business partner I’ll tolerate him. Won’t look up to him though. Won’t admire him. To me he’s just a piece of meat. A soulless automoton of irony. Psychopaths don’t have souls. They are subhuman.

Lets say it like this. Imagine there was a boatload of psychopaths. And they were all on a wooden scaffold, in a skyscraper. And I pulled the lever. And they all fell and went boom. Makes me laugh just thinking about their bodies on the floor. Except for the vertigo.

My relationship with God was like this. I was born a cuck for the Jews. Circumcised, molested by the priest. I would read stories of Jews killing the Goyim in the Lord’s holy name. It filled my heart with piety. I would make sure to be pious and free from sin, free from lust. But then I started to realize, that God was the enemy. That Yahweh was the enemy. That God created hell. That God was the torturer who deserved to die and burn in hell. And I hated God. After age 14 I no longer believed there was a God. I looked down on people who believed in him…they were like children, beneath me. Sad, pitiable, pathetic.

That story on the news about the jews. Didn’t feel a thing. Still don’t think I’m a psychopath? I could care less about those 11 dead jews. Do you know how many humans die a day in this world? 160,000. So why am I supposed to care about some dead fricken jews I don’t even know? They did nothing for me except mutilate my dick. I’m not a racist. If it was 11 dead whites I wouldn’t give a shit either. They are fucking randoms I never met. 160,000 people die on Earth every day. I don’t have time to care about random nobodies I never even met.

People are soft, brainwashed, cucks of the Matrix. Each generation gets softer and softer. More rules and more rules, every new generation of pathetic nobodies, retards. And I can’t hurt them because then there’s prison. That is why psychopaths are inferior to me. They are like animals. They don’t fear the cage. They are less than dogs. Psychopaths are less than human, subhuman.

Psychopaths are so far out of the Matrix they paid a high price. They are no longer human. They no longer have souls. Thus defeating the whole idea of exitting the Matrix in the first place.

Because thats what it is. Life is just a game. Its not real. Its a hell we are stuck in it. I’m going to make a thread explaining it all. Then it will be clear to you. People cling onto this life, like maggots. Not knowing the real Truth of the situation. And I will share this Truth to you later on. And it will all make sense.

Personally, I can’t be a psychopath 24/7. I usually hate people and want them to suffer. But when I do it too long, it wears out my immune system. And like most psychopaths I can’t hold a steady job. I hate having to follow the rules, rules made by automotons of the matrix, simple minded automotons who are unenlightened, wastes of space, that I have to tolerate well because everybody says so. Personally I am anti-social as hell, I just want to relax on a beach and have a good time, not deal with the bullshit of society, always watching me, always judging me, and always walking around like a fat pig telling me what to do. If the Dragon wants to give me a hard time about it, and judge me over it, fine, I wont have to hear her while I’m at the bahamas, sipping a lemonade and getting hot spas and foot rubs from beautiful women.