RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Skeletal Dinosaur Schematics – Masters of Life and Light
What is the most powerful Force in the world? How many oceans are there beyond the infinite resonance of what we detect? How far do the roots of reality spring into the under-toe? Is there a hatch into the beyond that catapults us into the new ether? How far can the contexts of reality swap pieces and papers, codes and laws to program new boxes? What is the most advantageous edge that sharpens our Halloween tricks for extra maniacal takeovers? Is there really a sound that can put us into a complete state of peace? What is the highest reward for valor and excellence over the simulator of this existential game? How far can the experience of God penetrate into a wonderful chasm of a shaman’s invoking? Are the laws in stasis, or is there some dynamism that rumbles and reroutes them to an altered conception? Are the unknown regions dangerous, or is there a profound fruit we can harvest from its outpouring? How many sides to the force are there beyond the obvious white and black? What is the ultimate virtue, the highest form we can emulate of peace and goodness? What constitutes the highest man possible? Do our shoes remember where we went? Is the tempest really worth powering through if the devil may overtake us? What are the ultimate techniques possible for fragmenting original reflections, and shooting so much further? Is there a blanket that binds and shatters reality, an aegis that covers the full flowering of every tunnel and tube? Is there a point of evolution where your growth as a civilization is invincible, and nothing can stop you? What is the ultimate goal of existence, the meaning that we are meant to extract from everything? Is there a tower of dreams that plays a radio of symphony and fun, delight and ecstasy? What are the training chambers for fully maximizing your mastery of mind? What if a star became black rather than a white dwarf? Can you sneak past the eye of God? What if there is a radioactive core of all consciousness that can initiate any event, calculate into position the most masterful sweeps of conquering and legacy? If the power of Wish were immortal and eternal for you, what would you will into existence?

There are just so many realms and realities, zones and spaces that permeate and flow through all facets and reflections, mirrors and windows in this ever expanding blueprint of fashioning? The point of the divine intellect is to realize every possible future, to triangulate the most blissful fragrance that can be gleamed from this rendezvous through aromas and shrouds, pieces and plentiful energy. But to really get to the door to my heart, arrows of continuation and longevity, aftermaths and time traffic must bend its stick over my question blocks to instantaneously copy and replicate, mimic and ensemble entrée shines and Santa clause novelty, gadgets and gravities that reverse original rainbows, and ground pound infinite jazz from frenzy. But that’s the ultimate power of them all, to be completely crazy and random.

Divine prophecy towards the excellent introjection of piping and incantation, heart and soul swings drapes and sponged, rumination and shimmering through my vanity to express clarity and fluidity into my stomach, where fields of gold just kiss my feet, and wish me away into the wind. The highest class specialty in magic and lore, flora and fauna dancing and twirling, spinning and projecting from your steps is to be a seer, some sort of archon or initiate into the tapestry of clock tower heroes and the saviors that redirect all destinies into the most well envisioned ship wreck of Lugia. Lugia is the highest Pokemon, the most revered saint, truly emblazoned in unmasked white water cascades. And to be Lugia, you have to fulfill the endlessly wheeling star channels of flirtatious grandeur and awe, spanning the bridge to Tyranitar, which is a piece of Lugia because of his diamond heart, and more natural for me, just being a quiet loner in a cave, but Lugia is my magnificent display, the most complete talisman I can remedy into my twitch.

Your threads are too esoteric, but the music is pretty good.

Waves of recurrence draw fortitude and stellar lordship, prolonging and awakening on infinite tapestries shedding the blue touch paper of invigoration stamping portals of welcome endurance. Trains, ribbons, bonds, and strings ignite flowing wands on the safeguarded stone. An echo in the force pursues sunrise whipping planets into abstract conduits yet for closure. Flooding trampolines ricochet erotic beats and tunes, vibrations and solar luminosity grading songs in timelines ever after. Potential is like a scoundrel, leaping with unshakeable determination to imprint cobwebs blasted above cloud 9. The future turns sour with hats and bugs, twinkling laughter and bubbling conversion. Ideas plot counter costumes digging radical cameras and internal downpours crashing satellites to envision the brightest globe.

What has the future in store for our enveloping, trajectories, immersion, and finality to the compass needle of every end, destination, unfolding, and transpiring in the blue haze of edges and doors, singularities and overlays cracking fissures at the dimensional wormhole to zones, everywhere, unification, and dressing up the matrix? Soda pop bangs, arouses, flushes, and drains lofty sticks and pottery, robots and tickling beams in ever rounding merry mansions and sunny twilights. And the most powerful soul of them all, the 1, lucky, supreme, pocket protection, chains, drills, ladders, and stairways is the beheading of the triumphant oracle, with all times, fortunes, meanings, and installations ready to unleash at the tips of his fingers. So premonition, intelligence, dinosaur power and rush clips away the negative restrictions, and blasts open a whole revolving rocket to treasure and flame, destruction of almighty magnitudes.

Power, personified, unique, flavorful, and jolly unleashes untold music and catastrophe, shock and targeting of the ultimate cup, trophy, glory, and victory with penetration as the icon of greatness, elevation, exaltation, and omnipotence. To claim all power, to rattle the foundations, to turn the hands of time, and to rewrite all tragedies and omens, breakdown, and disaster makes doom desire your hunger and lust, your serpent and package, holding every key, sanctuary, imagination, and wonder all slammed and holed, piled and completed from fusion to folly, chronicles and arduous flawlessness. Beauty comprises the spectra of laughter and dollhouses, presentation and whizzing bottles of ever relinquishing potions. We digest, grab, picture, and blossom those labyrinths and choices, visions and uplifting.

Roads are all over the place, pathways of travel, contingencies, overlays, grids, maps, outlines, territories, and the big, overblown, voluminous, gargantuan sketch of all omniverses readies my mobility for tracking fleeting escape engines turning and spewing avalanches. I can overturn the tractor beam, overhaul the highway, detonate the abyss, and color the steps to absolutely relentless execution. From farfetched pixels, the outlandish, mega fantastic, super bubbly, and revenge seeking train boards a high speed zipline to adventure, auroras, refreshing snacks, and buttons to experiment with. The whole cartridge opens galleries streaming enchanted characters sniping gummy bears from everlasting continuums soaring inscrutably.

Daredevil generations copycat dreamy symphonies miraculously conceiving portable borders robed in delicacy, as the marvelous, exquisite, freelance, elevated chapters we inhabit in this show of a disco make heart the most beloved coordinates, and the next place we will visit is the promised land, a super gigantic space station of mythical chromatics super sized and ecstatic with flapping piñatas and squiggling ice cream, just beaming and tossing every item to set up the ultimate challenge, facing RED. Pikachu is primed and secure, bolting dangerous coronas on dead drop baskets, holding the chalice of cotton and bowstrings, so Pikachu is an inexorable arrow of will. And to take on RED, with his super force of immensely star-struck companions in warmhearted jewels and sensations, I dive into flux, get ready for torrents, steel away into the covers of contemplation, and style my franchise with brothers and go getters that trample the deceptive fog of an oracle. This is more than a boss fight; it’s a time bomb for the ages, and once this 1 gets rolling, unbeatable passion will stroke its sparkle to set free the whole sky. Another epic encounter would be Revan vs Nihilus, the hero of all sides, stations, clans, and origins, and the black hole crunching down the world order, sucking oblivion into the breaking point returning armadas blackening the whole horizon.

With every dragon spitting equations from rehearsed spots doodling his own frequencies into this Armageddon, the hourglass of toon world germinates a cup of the crown, and feeding all of the sparks, torn pages, diaries, and segments of the always diverging ghost scene, wild promotions chill the overgrowth with holographic glue, speaking in the language of God, so with all of the maximized passages stolen through into the dead of night, and dizzy ensembles puffing chimneys into sleepy poses, we relax over the dreamscapes of true insight and vantage points, imagining ourselves as the would be rulers and kings of forgotten legends, housing our treasures into the eclipse cannon, and firing over the rainbow ridge of paradise, stretched across continents, castles, elevators, and all manners of fine workmanship. The holy designation set apart for all of us to fly into, to experience, to whirl away through dramatic encounters with other storybooks and new age glitter, it treats us to cupcakes and sacred journeys, voyages to meander through the ever after swooping and plundering all of the courtyard tea cups. So alchemy entraps the dark arts, and technology makes us imitate the ocean of aviation. The limit is only what can be realistically pictured. With too much sense, intelligence, know how, and prophecy sealing what can be done, then it never will. Only through the most outrageous interrogations imaginable can we shatter the silver glass.

Bunny waves electric credits with wish, and my pick, what I would render, spawn, and create is to be the highest level Jedi Council member of them all, and with doctrine, codes, effects, and powers revamped and extended through the forest of the cinema, I would enact training dummies, like infinite, replicated, hugely monstrous, endlessly available icons to obliterate and crunch through my chaotic grip. I would also spin threads and stories, fables and prophecies for the most unmatched realization of phases to the lowest sun, and drive pictures of perennial lottery tickets making my time travel conduit explode above the beast of the sea, where sunshine, pleasant dreams, happy carousels, and phosphorescent batteries make Nietzsche camp on the journeyman’s anvil. And with fate, reading the stars, zipping up into the simulator of blizzards, and reawakening 10,000 BC, so many moons and mountains, cards and singularities beam maverick like stirring and rumination evening naughty petals of a Meganium’s regeneration. So at the tree of council center meditation, I could watch the earth survive millions of years of dinosaur survival, and then transcend into a serpent, tying chords and blueprints, chains of command, and watches of deserts finish my model of ultra storm nexus panels glittering far ranging crudeness of processing and conception.

Wonder, hope, flair, and drive make compassion for all sentience, forms, diversity, and abilities glisten through a ring of perfect, everlasting, sunny, and misty sweets and candy, fumes and pulses just splashing and running through snow and ice, skating on the last supper table to emergency overdrive crossing the boulders of armchair strategy and video game buzz. Signatures and secrets, candles of haunted sites and spellbound riddles disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lightning, so the chosen 1 resurrects a star-bird of evolution, rising through the echelons of every force and weight, will and dominion reflecting the copies of stimulation and foresight. Levels grow and imprison, station and drill latches to the thief’s fiction, so now I need to find my favorite quotes from Einstein, Nietzsche, and Bruce Lee from the famous, and also from Darth Nihilus (author of Galactic Super Civilizations) and Gandalf (author of page 2 of Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism [Nihilus on page 1]).

Typhlosion Tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwXd0n70QZo[/youtube]

The Name of Life / One Summer’s Day (命の名前) from Spirited Away | English cover 【 hime】

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtAy0COaC4[/youtube]

~ High Touch! { Gold and Crystal version } ~

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LosyXRgn9WM[/youtube]

Pokémon The First Movie - Makin’ My Way (Any Way That I Can)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS89g2-rnM0[/youtube]

Pokémon The First Movie - It Was You

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB8IqGU5tpk[/youtube]

Dont Say You Love Me (Pokemon Soundtrack)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGN7hP3pibc[/youtube]

2002 World Champion Lakers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZsZpRbE7Sk[/youtube]

Pokémon Colosseum Ending and Credits

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPae_GY1YE[/youtube]