RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Time, at its most basic level, I believe reflects change. It gives things life, since if everything went static, then there would be no unfolding events to experience. But when viewed more philosophically, I can’t even begin to grasp the true essence of time. Is time just an arrow extending infinitely in 1 straight direction, or is there something much more to it?

Personally, I take the latter view. It could be seen as a river of sorts, changing speed, whirling in endless spirals, branching off into alternate channels, fluctuating through different depths, ever in motion, and so forth. Perhaps it’s also like an acentric labyrinth, without any clear beginning or end, going into all kinds of paradoxical configurations.

Ultimately, time may be so intricate, that even the wisest beings in existence cannot fully visualize what will happen. Maybe it’s more like a web of contingencies, with all kinds of “what if” questions. I guess we need to see things in terms of questions, including time. Einstein after all says that everything relative. Time and its perceived changes must be determined by the shifting of contexts.

It may be much like swapping boxes around, each with different laws and items of various designs. Presents come in literal packages, and the metaphorical packages just described also have within them a gift, the “present” time. If we can unleash the present, then there’s no telling what wonders may be wrought undreampt of in our time!

My new theory on truth is that what’s meaningful is more true to the heart than what’s true in reality. So the ideal is greater than what’s there, essentially.

Don’t seduce me with your esoteric knowledge down to the dark side and ultimate death!

The greatest beings in existence transcend beyond restrictions!

For those with a more truth-based focus, just make sure that you don’t destroy the imagination.

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness Ending Movie

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgxCPOKnnE[/youtube]

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness | Introduction

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcfq1cfTRjM[/youtube]

Knights of the Old Republic 2 Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EaTWlh-mLA[/youtube]

Pokemon 「Redemptionshipping」 - Wizard Love

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYLzelWgd5g[/youtube]

Pokémon Special ~ Gold, Silver and Crystal Tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-WpZEt_mJE[/youtube]

Perhaps the greatest question of existence is why existence even bothers to exist at all, and if it even could exist in any other way. Did God have any choice in creating the Universe, or for that matter the entirety of existence? Can God make a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it? These are questions that probe the very limits of what is in God’s power and what is not. Perhaps existence would be more perfect if it existed in some other way, such as an existence without pain, death, darkness, and all other forms of evil. However, without a thing to contrast the good such as joy, life and light, those things might not even exist since we would have no way of knowing them relative to a point of reference. Darkness without a light shining is nothingness, and light not surrounded by the shroud of darkness is nothingness. Perhaps without duality the entirety of existence would become an infinite void of nothingness, although perfect order may only be possible in nothingness. It may be that the very essence of why existence even exists is duality. God as in the Perfect All, the entirety of existence may have 2 masks, one of light and one of darkness, or perhaps he wears no mask and favors no side, taking an neutral position, or does he wear the white mask of light, all darkness just being the distance from the source of his light, or does he wear the black mask of darkness, his sole purpose being to control us all like puppets, pawns, slaves trapped in his evil matrix? Is God one of these things, some of these things, all of these things, or none of these things? What is God? If we realize what God is that could be the day we become God, whatever that is.

It is quite ironic how if knowledge is a sin that the extraterrestrial gods, our creators who gave us the commandments in the ancient sacred manuscripts possess so much science, knowledge, and technology yet tell us in those documents that knowledge is a sin, and that where there is much wisdom there is much grief, for he who increases his knowledge multiplies his suffering. Perhaps they can wield the power of knowledge whereas man cannot because he has a sinful nature, where he would more likely than not to misuse his knowledge, as we can see in our fruitless wars and our toxic choking of the planet brought about by industry. As far as the level of evolution of the galactic super civilization of God goes, it may be between levels 3 and 4 according to our classifications. A type 1 civilization can harness the energy sources of the entire planet. A type 2 civilization can harness the energy of the sun and the entire solar system. A type 3 civilization can harness the power of an entire galaxy. A type 4 civilization can harness the power of dark energy and the negative matter of the universe at the spiritual level extending into higher dimensions. Type 5, 6, and 7 civilizations may come from other universes who tap deeply into the Omniversal system extending from infinite to infinite to all possible universes. So what are all the different possible types of universes?

To recite the Jedi code, there is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the Force. To recite the Sith code, peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. These are 2 different philosophies and perspectives from which we can see the existence and also the will of God. We can discover God and his existence by the light of science.
It is through science that we will unravel the mechanisms of the mind of God. Science is knowledge, and knowledge is power, so on our journey of discovering the mind of God, we will become more like him, since God is the ultimate power in the universe. With this power slowly beginning to crackle at our fingertips, it seems there are 3 distinct possibilities for the future of mankind. The first is that we destroy ourselves with our own hand. The second is that we evolve into a highly advanced interstellar species. The third is that the teachings of religion and the coming Armageddon are true. I have faith that the ultimate destiny of humanity will be a fusion of the second and the third possibilities.

A lot of my beliefs are based on the implications of modern physics, particularly 11-dimensional hyperspace and the connectivity shared between all the major religions of the world. The stuff of souls and magic I think are real because we see quite a few ghosts and other paranormal phenomena, and the event of prophetic predictions such as in 2012 and Book of Revelation would be excellent evidence that the world is governed by the providence of God. Imagine the possibilities available to us if we could harness all 100% of our DNA and brain power. We could gain psychic powers. One could say part of the meaning of life is evolution, particularly spiritual evolution, or evolving to higher levels of intelligence and consciousness through multiple reincarnations. Evolution could even be applied to evolution from chaos to order, cold to heat, darkness to light, or even evil to good. Without some amount of disorder, nothing changes, and true order never really emerges without first being a state of disorder. Therefore, matter, energy, space, time, and life alike need to evolve to higher levels. To cheat death is a power only one has achieved, unlocked in the mysterious, miraculous resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, the life and the light attained the ultimate level of spiritual evolution and became God.
Unfortunately, the dual nature of evolution also means there must be a dark side. It is said that the darkness holds generous rewards, and that it will always emerge victorious, because it is everywhere. The brightest light must cast the darkest shadow. The darkness cannot be vanquished by any power of the Force. Indeed, conflict itself is a weapon of the darkness. All aspects of the Force, light and dark, are an infinite mystery. Infinite knowledge requires an infinite amount of time to achieve hence one must find a way to eternal life in oneness with the Force, a power greater than all. The faintest glimmer of light can hold back all the enveloping darkness, sparked by the fires of love, igniting the stars of the heavens. We are star-stuff contemplating the stars, the manifestations of the universe through which it understands itself. So what great power springs from this infinite universal knowledge?

The Infinite Being is above all the divine names. Wisdom is imagination. Understanding is knowledge. Will is above wisdom, giving rise to all things. Will in the Kabbalah is Crown. The crown is above the head, just as will is above and outside all mental processes. The 3 divisions of creation are universe, year, and soul, or in modern terms space, time, and spirit. The 5-dimensional continuum is defined by the 10 sefirot. The first 3 are the 3 dimwnsions of space, the 4th dimension is time, and the 5th is the spiritual dimension. The 10 sefirot are as follows:

1. Keter – Crown
  2. Chakhmah – Wisdom
  3. Binah – Understanding
  4. Chesed – Love
  5. Gevurah – Stregnth
  6. Tiferet – Beauty
  7. Netzach – Victory
  8. Hod – Splendor
  9. Yesod – Foundation
  10. Malkhut – Kingship
    By inquiring further into the physical and nonphysical processes alike that shape the natural world, we can further our knowledge of these 10 fundamental virtues of the human mind.
    The human mind is the idea of a thing existing, the human mind being part of the infinite intellect of God. The object of the idea constituting the human mind is a body. Man is composes of mind and body, existing in accordance with perception. All bodies are either in a state of motion or rest. All bodies move, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. What are the laws by which this electric and elastic spirit operates? The highest good and virtue of the mind is the knowledge of God, and also to know God.
    It is allowed by all that the supreme God exists necessarily, and by the same necessity he exists always and everywhere. Whence also he is all similar, all eye, all ear, all arm, all power to perceive, to understand, and to act, but in a manner not at all human, in a manner not at all corporeal, in a manner utterly unknown to us. As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things. This most beautiful system, the universe, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being. Although this one system, the universe, may have been conceived by the will of a creator, we have no idea how the very fabric of the existence itself began, more still to discover the architecture of the infinite Omniverse.

Good and evil have existed since the foundation of the universe however that came about, just like heat and cold, or light and dark. Just as cold is the absence of heat, so is dark the absence of light. God did not create evil, but rather it is the absence of God’s love within the heart. The paradox is that evil exists necessarily to bring about its contrasting good side, perhaps the most disturbing implication of Christianity. Free will is essential to enlightenment. God created evolution, but how I know not. There are 2 possibilities I see: God is an extraterrestrial at a supreme level of evolution that seeded life on Earth, or God is the creator of the universe. The latter is less likely, but may be at least to an extent true considering the sacred geometry of the Earth and celestial bodies. The universe has evolved through immensity and eternity to the miraculously fine-tuned state we now behold. Consciousness is the great miracle, and the great mystery. Life is the driving force of the universe of matter. It is the essential nature of the Universe. All is thought, all is motion, and all is manifestation. Earth, rather than the center of the universe, is but a drop in the greatest ocean, a second in the infinity of timeless beauty. The great question is what we will do with free will and the gift of life and how our choices will forge our destinies.

Behold, in the transformation of Gandalf the White, the highest level of the evolution of the conscious mind, so powerful as to break the very bounds of space-time and the cycles of birth and rebirth, unto the power of resurrection, like unto Jesus Christ. If we ever hope to even come close to this level, we must ask ourselves questions that only a being of the highest order could not only answer but achieve.
God, the Creator, the Infinite Being, manifests Himself in creation. This God, the existence, is the Cosmic God, the God of Albert Einstein. Yahweh is just a piece of this infinite existence. Wisdom is the highest level of consciousness, the level where everything is a simple unity. This would mean good and evil cease to exist, unified as a whole. This unified Cosmic God of Albert Einstein seems to be reached in Buddhism, in a state of nothingness. It is on this level of nothingness that the laws of nature cease to exist, and can therefore be altered. If we can alter the flow of nature, and become the cause rather than being controlled by the effects of nature, in my opinion there may be a free will. To achieve free will, we need to become one with nature, the Cosmic God, on this highest level of Wisdom. Wisdom is like water, infinitely formless, the void of nothingness. From this void of nothingness infinite things can be conceived into creation. It is through Understanding, the level where division exists, that the flow of Wisdom can be focused. To focus the flow of Wisdom by the power of Understanding would be to control nature. If this power to focus the flow of the Cosmos can only be achieved by the Cosmic God, perhaps the Cosmic God, the existence, is the only free will, its puppets being the means by which balance of the Force is achieved. The Buddhist way of emptiness and neutrality may be the only potential escape in my opinion. Although Yahweh is our Savior and our Shepherd, the infinite Cosmic God, the existence, seems to be reached only in Buddhism, in inner peace with nature.
The Existence is not a person or something separate from us. We all are part of this God: The Existential God. And there’s no free will because there’s no primordial cause into existence. Every element of the existence is organized, transformed all the time by all the other elements that surround the element in the cause. Even our thoughts (effects) are influenced all the time by exterior causes. These effects (our thoughts) became instantly causes for other effects that we produce all the time. Put a little bit your imagination in this game and you will understand the mechanism of the Existence. There’s no free will and you can’t get the free will. We are in the middle of a system based on causes that produce effects, effects will transform instantly into causes creating other effects from infinite to infinite. Imagine for example that our Universe is organized the way that it is because of some exterior causes that are produced into an extra-universal system (the Omniverse if you like). If the Universe has these laws of physics these constants and so on is because of some exterior causes that produced these effects (laws of physics) into our Universe. Every element of the existence depends by the other elements that surround it to be what it is. (You are one of these elements, and me, and the atoms that surrounds us, elementary particles, planets, mountains, flowers, dark matter, dark energy, everything that exist and that we can’t even imagine). We are so limited in our perceptions. We know nothing about this Universe, not to mention about other Universes, Omniverse, dear God, with all our instruments we can’t perceive more than 4% of this Universe. 96% is missing. But from this limited point of view I dare to say that there’s no free will and I explained to you through what I call: “The First Existential Law”. On that law is based all the Existence, also through this law I demonstrate that this Universe does not appear from nothing, even nothing has a previous cause for its existence. There’s a cause who produce the universe and that’s probably the Big Bang because this universe is not infinite and I could demonstrate that to you again. There’s a long story. The Big Bang has also other causes for its own existence being at its own time an effect, the Big Bang transforms instantly into a cause producing other effects. In this case the Universe is simple. You are also an effect produced by a whole bunch of causes that surround you all the time, you also became instantly a cause to produce other effects around you or even far away from you (with the thought and energies that you generate). The universe is a very complicated system. The only element that is immortal in this case is the Existence itself that is transformed all the time into that law that I send it to you. Is improper to talk about time when we talk about the existential system. The Existence is infinite in space and time, is eternal and immortal. We are all a part of this wonderful System.

God is a substance of infinite attributes, each expressing an eternal and infinite essence, necessarily existing. Besides God, nothing can be conceived into creation. Throughout nature, there is but one substance, God, absolutely infinite. All thoughts and extensions stemming from this inscrutable source are attributes and affections of God. Everything that is, is in God. All things must be conceived into creation from the essence of the divine nature. All things take place by the laws alone of the infinite nature of God, following necessarily from his essence. All things eternal and infinite are worthy of the divine nature. Following necessarily from the divine nature, infinite things are conceived in infinite ways. All things conceivable by the infinite intellect must follow, manifesting into creation. God is the cause of all things which fall under his infinite intellect, God being the first cause of all things. God acts from the laws of his own nature, being determined into action by the internal power of his own will rather than by external stimuli. The power of God is his essence, from which it follows that God is the cause of himself and of all things, each being an expression of his essence. All things in God’s power must exist. Nothing exists from whose nature an effect does not follow. The idea of God, from which infinite numbers of things follow in infinite ways, can only be one. How is the human mind related to the divine?
There is no individual thing in nature which is not surpassed in strength and power by some other thing, but any individual thing being given, another and stronger is also given, by which the former can be destroyed. There is always a bigger fish. Every part is important, each comprising the whole. We suffer in so far as we are a part of nature, which part cannot be conceived by it alone without the other parts. The force by which man perseveres in existence is limited, and infinitely surpassed by the power of external causes. The power by which individual things and consequently man preserve their being is the actual power of God or nature, not in so far as it is infinite, but in so far as it can be manifested by the actual essence of man. The power therefore of man, in so far as it is manifested by his actual essence, is part of the infinite power of God or nature, that is to say, part of his essence. Hence it follows that man is always necessarily subject to passions, and that he follows and obeys the common order of nature, accommodating his self to it as far as the nature of things requires. If the power of man is but an expression of the infinite power of God, by better understanding the powers of our own minds, we can better understand the power of God, and hence become more like him.
On our journey of becoming God, being placed beside the Creator and fulfilling our ultimate destiny, we should know God spoke Hebrew, the alphabet of creation. The Sepher Yetzira is too magically powerful for humans. Aramaic was used to complicate decoding the Zohar. The Torah is the Hebrew scripture. Adam expelled God from the Garden of Eden, so we need to regain touch with him. God has 10 personality aspects, the 10 Sephirots, God’s anatomy, similar to humans. These 10 sephirots are Shekhinah, Foundation, Eternity, Splendor, Beauty, Love, Power, Understanding, Wisdom, and Will. Emptiness gave God room to create the world, and filled it with light as God illuminated all of creation. What is the architecture of his creation?
Is the universe arbitrary, or is there a grand design? Do we still need a God?

The Force is holy in nature. Its use determines the light and dark side manifestations. Us the light side of the Force, its highest form that can be conceived within the divine will. The dark side is the corrupted form of the Force. Life is suffering. Suffering spawns the process of evolution, destroying the weak and creating the strong. Suffering, the iron fist of darkness, creates the highest forms of light through trial and tribulation to make the light stronger. Only from darkness can light shine. By overcoming suffering in life, the darkness and destruction of the Sith, we are made stronger in knowledge, evolve to higher levels, and become a Jedi Master, one with the highest mysteries of creation. God is the master of the highest mysteries of the light side of the Force. Destruction spawns creation, existence. Light is the way of the Force, creation, and existence. The world of the mind encloses the whole universe in its light. It is a cosmic life and a cosmic spirit. Enlightenment includes an insight into the nature of self. It is the liberation of the mind from deception regarding self. In the Potentium theory of the Force, the light side of the Force is the Force itself. The dark side is a perversion of the Force, twisted by those who use it. The potential for light and dark sides resides in the user, not the Force itself. Jedi are merely afraid to explore the full potential of the Force. The dark side is something within oneself to be avoided, not something in the Force. If the Force is the energy that flows through all life, the dark side simply comes from the corruption of humanity. If you can be perfectly moral, you can be immune to the dark side and therefore use any technique you want. Remember, abilities are not inherently good or evil. It is how you use them. Potentium can be compared to Neoplatonic philosophy. Neoplatonism taught that only the essence of good indeed existed as an entity, and evil was just an absence of (or distance from) good.
It is said that the highest good of God is manifested throughout the radiant beauty of the natural world, the darkness only being a perversion brought about by the evil hearts of man. Nature, being inconstant and taking pleasure in creating and continually producing new forms, because she knows that her terrestrial materials are thereby augmented, is more ready and swifter in her creating than is time in his destruction. Concerning the soul of man, who is a part of the greater whole of nature, the body in due time awakens the soul that is to inhabit it. And elsewhere, every part is designed to unite with its whole that it may escape from its imperfections. The soul desires to dwell in the body because without the body it can neither act nor feel. That figure is most praiseworthy which, by its actions, expresses the passions of the soul. The eye which is called the window of the soul is the principal means by which the central sense can most completely and abundantly appreciate the infinite works of nature. Those who study the ancients and not the words of nature are stepsons and not sons of nature, the mother of all good authors. Those who try to sensor knowledge do harm to both knowledge and love, because love is the offspring of knowledge, and the passion of love grows in proportion to the certainty of knowledge. The more we know about nature, the more we can be certain of what we know, and so the more love we can feel for nature as a whole.

“If water was scarce, the veins of the animal were opened and the blood drunk before it had time to clot. The skull was cracked, the brains stirred on a rawhide and eaten as well, being fatty and tender; the teats of any lactating cows were cut and the warm milk sucked directly from them. If the brains were not eaten immediately they were taken to tan hides; every animal has enough brains to tan its own hide, except the buffalo, which was too large.”

-Eli McCullough

Defining Gravity
Wisdom accelerates proportions unlimited spinning and generating, splashing and covering strongholds, mysteries, entanglements, and the underneath, invisible, yet to be defined and intelligible fields of knowledge and willpower. Personality is expressed and contained, imprisoned and made forceful by the independence, fortitude, stamina, and endurance to see avalanches combat the cascade, free zones of transcension, elevating our towers, and polarities super sizing and blasting magic marbles and glitter, dreams and royalty fashioned by the designer’s musical masterpiece.

Auroras beam and direct, plague and grapple, detonate and unravel, convey and communicate coasts stirring and reaching, sharpening and battling layers of glass striking aftermath mosaics screaming penetration augmenting and deviating, whirling and scissoring bullets and dummies, beasts of burden reimagining galactic proportions flowing radical time bombs and time flutes awakening Snorlax.

Whirlpool’s splendor makes the meaning of life a bridge to the sunken plunder, where finds and artifacts, toys and gadgets bling growth and circus tricks, floors of unrealized patterns and hidden cosmic constellations making the most beautiful thing in the universe clever ruminations. Assassins bubble council scattering housing dialects and mundane belts crashing out of bounds serpents pulling levels hopping pictures presenting animated mountains and bastions, wayshrines and pixilation scuba diving over outlandish firmaments. With each point, scepter, branch, and toucan bobbling random cards that sketch new hyperspace routes, the way is open to Bunny, offering humanity desire and revision, community goals going as elongated as the terrain of unforeseen channels bends its frenzy plant of emotion, empowerment, fulfillment, and sweets.