There isn't really a muse thread.

It is likely I wouldn’t believe anything someone thinks they know.

That’s perfect and in a good way, refreshingly true. And I don’t think that at this point this needs further elucidation, for there really is no room for any misunderstanding.You may be slothful but You are thorough.

But then there is a difference:

I am dry without preference, and maybe that too is a blessing .
In guise?!?

Meno_

We have shared beliefs, and I’m wiling to continue to explore them. But I’ve got two peeves. The insanity that anyone would claim to Know and idiotic statements of the purpose of all life.

It becomes a rather recursively moot question. I don’t think there is a singular purpose to it all. I think it’s all gotta find an expression and well, here, a part of it is doing just that, and it is just a part of it doing it. I ain’t quite ready for the full on assault. Couple more trips around the block and a walk in the woods. I am not particularly attached either way.

wonder if we all aren’t creating our own little bubble of reality about us. I am curious what will happen when we attempt to burst our own bubble.

I’ve burst mine, the only way You will find out what happens, is to burst Your bubble. But I’m not reccomending it.

Its like an existential leap, some never take, but really know, that the abyss is there and they may fall, but then the abyss simply returns a glare, and presents the perpetuate challenge.

The bottom line is, the inscrutable abyss, that one can never fathom, even dreams protect from hitting the bottom.

Have You ever had a dream like that?

How do you know you’ve burst it?

You kind of know, when it happens and feel it, the pain, the joy, and all feelings , like Your approach to god, and God’s nearness to you. Its indescribable. If I don’t really know in the sense we ascribe to knowledge , then next time around , you’ll be twice hesitant.

I regret the phrasing. An impossible query to make any sense of.

It’s a guess. That’s the only rule of this game. And it seems it’s only purpose.

You guess wrong and an asteroid smacks upside your planet and shakes things up a bit. Rinse Repeat.

How many examples of life have there been? Forms of life that… didn’t make the grade? Aren’t living now?

I haven’t quite got that piece to fit yet. It’s like any particular form of life doesn’t matter… all that matters is some form of life exists.

And the next question out of my mouth is why? An endless progression of what about me’s? In a weird sort of third person way.

I had an inkling You would reduce it to these terms.

Its right on track, predictable and the bottom line is the question -why is there there some thing in the first place.

This is where inquiry is totally stumped. Except, there IS some thing.
There is and it always was and will most.probably be.

For me, the question implied betwenn repetition, and nothingness relies on a non determined world, that presents itself 's. as is.

The argument would go down like this:

There is little doubt (in the Cartesian sense) that things exist, and any implication of ‘God’ flows out of this

What God is or is not, is another matter, but if we associate god with existence, as presented, then at least, that presumption is an absolute.

Of that is so, then an eternity can most certainly inferred, since a nothingness has never been experienced.
If temporal spaces is assumed, then an eternal return requores a continuum, since every experience can be and is broken down into segments,
segments which are spliced together even in one singular lifetime .(assuming the previous quantum-cosmic continua.)

I know this is arguable , and I am sure Mowk, there are holes in the argument, but they only mirror the universal possibility implicit In-It’s-self.

I think you are being too familiar. LOL. Aware enough of patterns, but picking me out of a crowd? Hang out on a forum long enough and someone will figure out what buttons can be pushed.

I’m not at all sure >this< is indeterminate, in perhaps the sense you suggest, could god lose it’s life? Could it guess wrong just once and poof, along comes the metaphorical meteor and snuffsville. Nothing left to write home about, … anywhere. It seems the vary ideas them selves would wrestle out between the potential outcomes. The physical expression of it isn’t needed. Ideas could struggle with ideas and not require any space at all.

But then some jack ass comes along and says prove it. (I couldn’t help but to smile very broadly, typing that).

It seems a more reasonable purpose to all of this, is in the proof, all of this existed. But I’m just guessing. Collectively as expressions of life we have taken note.

it’s a good guess and a comforting package.

And, in a sense, a coverall security blanket. But then , so is Civilisation. Other than that, is there a difference, or, should there be between affording our children the benefit of an upbringing in a cave, or one in the light of familiar surroundings?

We need boundaries, by mutual benefit, and the terms are negotiable .

But I’m not writing as though , in between on a fine lines on the bottom of the page.

Yeah, feels like I’ve been in on some of that negotiation. Before you have asked I have answered jazz. That blanket you mention hasn’t kept me all that warm but we do feel secure. Just leaves room for other things to be concerned with.

What have you asked for with your “soul” if there were such a thing?

I got the two things in this life I have ever asked for at that sort of level. My brother is alive, and a lot of shit makes sense, still don’t know anything. I don’t even get along with him all that well anymore.

What have you asked for with your “soul” if there were such a thing?

Some proof,

Overcoming,

& Justice.

Based on an absolute correspondence. between the cosmic and the ontological certainty, as they near that absolute

And I can reference this if You like , however I’m presuming that You may have come across it.

Some proof?
Yeah… that one. Proof enough… granted, but hardly able to be formulated as a means of convincing others. That request does always seem to end up being granted. I’m going to guess you got “your, and yours only” proof.

Overcoming?
Not being aware of what challenges lie in your path… how many means are there to overcome?

& Justice?
If before being asked it was answered, I gotta wonder what it would look like if found. What does Justice look like, or is it a feeling, or is it an intellectual string of rationalizations based in ego or worse; revenge?

I am reminded of the fable of the genie in a bottle.