Emancipation

Capitalism is the ultimate emancipation. Who can argue with this? Only a fascist. The struggle between confederacy and union was largely a struggle of the South against capitalism.

Only in a capitalist society can a man or woman of any ethnicity, tendency, background, cartoon preference or historical heritage be treated as an equal. This is guaranteed, not by law, but by the unalterable dynamic of money. Real communists know money and communism are not ultimately compatible, this is obvious. The reason no communist regime has ever tried to rid itself is that communism is a lunatic theory that doesn’t make sense.

Money talks. That is the Law of Capitalism. It may be harder for some of some backgrounds or whatever, but this is absolutely inconsequencial. Because they still can, and very often do. THAT is the emancipation. There are no longer any fucking assholes telling you you can’t because your name or your color or whatever. Yeah, good luck with that one in Iran.

Also, that is the only reason Saudi Arabia is slowly shaking off the backward. Not because young prince there has a big heart.

Not Republicanism, not Democratism, not nothin. That’s why Jews always thrive in capitalist societies. Not because they are Jews, but simply because those are the only societies that don’t censor them for being Jewish. Because it is only money that talks. You got a nice family history? That’s nice. I’d love to hear about it. After the board of directors’ meeting, we got some problems with the roll-out of our new brand image.

Yes, privileged people will want to keep you down or out. But you can always beat them, with money. That’s why today people with tattoos can run companies where 20 years ago they couldn’t get a job outside of construction or whatever.

Ditto women, black people, moslems, whoever you like. If you can make that cash money, shit, haters gonna hate. In fact, haters gonna hate until they go broke. Capitalism doesn’t guarantee people will be nice to you.

People that are truly threatened by capitalism are elites, inheritors, old-schoolers. A black kid in a ghetto may feel alienated by it, capitalism ain’t Disney, but that won’t take the power away from him that he has to make money and crush, anyway he can figure how.

If I had a penny for every vastly rich and succesful Venezuelan I know whose grandparents dragged themselves out of the ghetto. My own family came out of some adobe house village somewhere.

Interesting, no? that the house of lords in the British parliament is overwhelmingly leftist (modern leftist, regulate everything because carbon dioxide or whatever). Pro-regulation, is what matters. Put the brakes on that money there if you will. Otherwise what do my titles and University degrees mean?

I kinda hate you guys, but this is the only outlet I have. So I guess we’re both gonna have to deal with it.

Right, I forgot the main point.

It is power, the right to acquire power, and attain and hold it, that has been taken from elites and given to absolutely anyone that can. Emancipation is about access to power, nothing else. If it is about not being mean to certain ethnicity, all you need is to reform the slavery system so that slaves are treated well.

Capitalism is a parasitic system based on the promotion of lies and degeneracy. It is also inherently weak and anti-masculine (at least the modern version), though of course hypocritically it depends on the police and military to enforce its hierarchies.

Also like most other systems, once some people have established a monopoly, they have an advantage and are almost impossible to overturn. Capitalism only provides “equal opportunity” for the first generation, and even then this “equality” itself is artificial and enforced, and doesn’t take into account all the natural advantages and disadvantages.

If you cannot see faults with it, you are drooling tier retarded.

^^^ this man is an imposter. a spy from KT sent to infiltrate our ranks and collect pseudo-paramilitary intelligence about our forum activites.

He will be taken into interrogation immediately and put before a worker’s tribunal. peter, serendipper, take this man into custody at once.

Oh Autsider, how I’ve missed you so. :crying-blue:

Capitalism = condensation of capital = elites. Therefore those threatened by capitalism are everyone BUT the elites.

If I had a copper atom for every time someone mentioned Venezuela without having any idea what he was talking about, the earth would orbit my penny.

Stop mentioning it then, gringo mamahuevo.