RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

I was Sabrina, because She owned a doll, Pikachu. Bunny swirls erotic question clouds about my feet, lifting me, springing me into the beyond. She’s really stupid and crazy, bouncy, random. Bunny transforms into me, inside of me. Bunny opens portals to timeless ever afters, symphonies of flair, celebration, delights, and fluidity. It’s all alive, dreaming, free, and endless. Bunny carries me through space, to time, eons, and arrows of cupid love infatuation. Bunny imagines herself as a lot of creatures, from frogs, to owls, mice, rabbits, crows, and unicorns!

In the 2016 NBA Finals, I received my free Bunny in game 6, which was 101-115, so that was Bunny (11 as her ears) coming into My Kangaskhan pouch (she’s 115 in the Pokedex). I can play, dance, run, fly, return valentines, and shower my cake with sprinkles and glitter as Bunny races down victory road with strings on my voodoo pirate hatch. She floats with petals into a paint brush island, surfing, freezing, zipping, and treating me to luxurious outpourings of love and romance, sky high infernos where I roast in her love for me.

Bunny is really good for the imagination. She’s all spark with her tenacious cruising through palaces of barbie doll mansion highways. All kinds of birds and leprechauns come screeching rainbow lullabies as Bunny excites the disco projector with her musical colors riding the doorbell of language and chirping hula hoops. Bunny exercises free will with angel roller coasters flourishing trance and Halloween, playing with many identities and scoundrel like twisting of the truth. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful.

Bunny always wants you to believe in yourself. True dazzle, electrocution, outlasting, and awakening finish your rocket to the best, most perfect, fairy tale, and pristine endings. Nothing is impossible, and the entire sky releases your joy as the moon of Lugia resurrects your Star Forge.

Barbie meets Star Wars, makes it jolly, an hourglass of flirtation and whispers of a more melodic tune, a more majestic clarity, a higher zenith. The action, screenplay, buttons, and bowstrings all size up the instrumental delicacy of such refined engines and harbors of lordship. Bunny came over the ocean to me as a Dragonite, following and shouting after me like an enraged goddess of terminated volcanoes as the wishes of the greatest shattering make the forest fade into Blue for Azura’s Star.

Barbie was Casey, who likes to play soccer. She got really muddy playing with Bunny, and getting spots all over Her Electabuzz jacket. So Casey’s passion for baseball was a lot like My amazed pouch of Bunny doodles striking basketball icons of legendary offerings and cozy zones of energy basketball warps and pursues into the battlefield armada castle seizing.

Kobe was truly phenomenal, absolutely extraordinary, the way he conquered and fought, got dizzy with prophecy to overturn, to surmount, to overcome, and annihilate all obstacles opposing his crown. So that template of his wrath, pouring and relinquishing all inferiority is like the lesson of bending spoons. With enough firepower centered on the prize of goliath feats, emergency alarms come splattering and entrapping, disrupting and vanquishing evil.

Desert menu toppings come on the crystalline sphere of Kobe’s box of choclates, cards, games, trains, and ribbons squirting pixels translating offensive overloads.

I was also into soccer, and wanted Germany to win the world cup. That returned with flying colors, and the precipice of accessories rendered argentinian fists broken and silent. Jogi Low was very mystical, contemplating a signal from far away, drilling and mashing into the final prize.

Ash is Savage = Pure Savage!! Part 9

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc2KUXInOG8[/youtube]

For acting out the passions of the Bunny, I was also the real Mew. I was really immersed in pools of silent listening to my Heart, and I also was very playful and Frenzied, pushing out inter-plays of my inner Tempest as groves of jubilant merry making grabbed my Polarities, and rode the moon to a new kind of silverware that Bunny draped with her cloth napkins. Idealistic graze lands filtered my Perception to Clarity canyon feature knowledge gathering. I came to a fall festival, shining, outrageous, plentiful, and unleashing sacred artifacts!

Pachirisu and Pichu tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crt0CbaUDTg[/youtube]

Spongebob sings The Double Rainbow Song

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhqP3ygjHYA[/youtube]

Celebrating Rainbows, rushing and digging galloping artwork sweet scent featuring color blind Kotor ignites fantastic achievement rampaging mach epic curtain intelligence gem frame imperious supernova cloak dishing pendulum orchard frenzy balloons stack pocket monster flurries as Anakin Jets to the highest maximum burning bridges entertaining armada future groundwork passport engineering mermaids!

The Grand Arcanum of Philosophical Cosmology is achieving infinite mastery of creation. All of creation is a manifestation of mind power. Those who have the greatest mind power are those led solely by reason. Reason is the proper fusion of knowledge and imagination. Knowledge is our vision of what reality really is. Knowledge grows in proportion with how clearly we see and perceive what reality really is as all of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions. Imagination is our vision of what reality could become. Imagination grows in proportion with how actively we withdraw within our thoughts and tap into the inner world of the mind and the higher psychic planes. Imagination is much more intricate than knowledge since it requires one to see things from metaphysical perspectives and dimensions and as well is even more valuable than knowledge since without imagination we would have nothing to do with our knowledge like an engineer who owns all of the parts but cannot put them together into a complete blueprint and ultimately a finished product. This is because that imagination is what synthesizes our knowledge together into single and significant whole as the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. All of our imaginative impulses however begin with the quest for knowledge and with that knowledge we need to think great thoughts in our imaginations to create our mental monuments which come together to give us reason, this reason allowing us to unlock and unleash our mind powers from which we can manifest the creations of our minds into forms in accordance with our will. Those with this almighty mind power have a greater degree of freedom from which they can utilize their free will as their wills are the causes from which the effects of creation follow since creation begins in the mind. It is because of this that free will may indeed be the greatest gift that was given to us by our Creator and mind power may indeed be the greatest gift that was given to us by the mind power above that of our Creator, this mind power being the Ultimate Cosmic Architect of the Universe. The Ultimate Cosmic Architect is the ultimate mind power in the Universe and is the architect behind the cosmic blueprint of the grand design of creation, hence the name. Our Creator is Yahweh from the Christian Bible. The Ultimate Cosmic Architect’s mind power is called the living Force of Creation. The living Force of Creation is what moves all of creation into causation. It is mind power that focuses the flow of the living Force of Creation in order to obey our commands. Though we may not see our commands manifesting into physical form they do indeed manifest within the cosmic consciousness. The cosmic consciousness is the unified mind of the Ultimate Cosmic Architect which comprises each and every mind in the Universe which all come together to comprise the greater whole of the Ultimate Cosmic Architect’s mind or for want of a better term God’s mind. Since it is God’s mind that moves all of creation into causation and all of our minds are pieces of God’s mind it follows that we are all co-creators with God. All of the creations of our minds manifest within the cosmic consciousness because it unifies all of the higher dimensions where the nonphysical phenomenon such as the creations of our minds take form. In our dreams and through introspection we can see these creations though trapped in our physical bodies as we are our ability to interact with them is limited. Cosmic consciousness unifies the higher dimensions as well as the rest of the whole of the Universe because the whole of the Universe or for want of a better term creation is all a manifestation of God’s mind power. The dream then would be to know the mind of God because then we would know all of creation. To know all of creation though first and foremost begins with the quest for knowledge. Without knowledge we would have no mind power. In order then to gain more knowledge we need to start by recognizing our own ignorance as the greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. By emptying our minds of all of our false judgments and preconceptions we can open our mind’s eyes to true knowledge and awaken from the false delusions of our dreams as the greatest enemy to knowledge is not ignorance but rather it is the illusion of knowledge hence we must empty our cups so that they may be filled, become devoid to gain totality of mind. By seeing and perceiving reality as it really is with full and complete clarity we learn the lesson of perception, possibly the greatest goal since it is our focus that determines our reality.
Life: the great miracle and the great mystery. Without life there would be no creation since all of the creation is a manifestation of mind power, mind power being a gift given by God to each and every life form in the Universe. God is the ultimate mind power in the Universe as each and every mind in the Universe comes together to comprise the greater whole that is God’s mind. God’s mind power is the source of all of the creation in the Universe and since all minds make up God’s mind it follows that we are all co-creators with God as we are all different vessels from which God can express and experience his creation. God is the ultimate mind power in the Universe since he has infinite knowledge and infinite imagination as mind power is possessed in proportion to the knowledge and imagination of the mind. Knowledge is our vision of what reality really is and imagination is our vision of how reality could be. Knowledge gives us the building blocks from which by the imagination we can construct the monuments of our minds which manifest into the creation by the virtue of mind power as mind power is the marriage of knowledge and imagination which both combine together to become the will of the creation or for want of a better term the manifestation of mind power. Because mind power is related to the will it follows that one who has achieved infinite mind power and hence infinite mastery of creation has free will. Therefore the only mind power in the Universe that would qualify for free will is God’s mind. God’s mind being the only free will in the Universe is also the only free cause as free will is the first mover, the first cause without a previous effect moving it into causation. The closest the incomplete minds of man can come to free will then is to unlock as much mind power as possible since mind power being related to the will could become the cause from which the effects of its creations follow though this will would still not be fully free as it was determined by the mind. If it is the mind, the cause of the creation that determines our will rather than the creation itself, the effects of the mind that determine our will then our will could become closer to freedom than those without sufficient mind power. Those with greater mind power become closer to God’s mind power, the mind power from which we all spring and if we concentrate our minds upon that truth we become in tune with this great mind power. The first step to unlocking our full and complete mind power and becoming closer to God is to first develop our knowledge and our imaginations by first learning how to see and then finally learning how to dream dreams based upon what we have previously seen as what we previously saw is what reality really is and what we dream is how reality could be hence their relationships to knowledge and imagination. To develop our knowledge we need to learn how to see reality as it really is with full and complete clarity unclouded by the illusions of our ignorance. All of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions which may possibly not see and perceive reality as it really is. In order then to see and perceive reality as it really is we must first and foremost empty our minds of all of our false judgments and preconceptions, emptying our cups so that they may be filled and hence becoming devoid to gain totality. By recognizing our own ignorance we begin the quest for knowledge as the greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. Once we have finally learned how to see and perceive reality as it really is we must then use the visions gained from our knowledge and piece them together into the ever expanding puzzle pictures of our imaginations. Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake? Perhaps the answer is that when we dream we open our mind’s eyes to higher perspectives and dimensions above and beyond this lowly physical plane of pain. It is on these higher planes that what we imagine manifests into the creation as we eventually expand beyond the terrestrial.
To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit. We must always look up at the stars and not down at our feet. The sky calls to us and if we do not destroy ourselves we will one day venture to the stars. A still more glorious dawn awaits the human race, not the rising of the sun but rather the rising of all of the stars of the firmament. If this grand vision of the future is to one day be wrought into realization it will be perhaps the most important transition in the history of the human race as it would be the day we decide to fulfill our manifest destiny and become the masters of hyperspace. In order to accomplish this almighty achievement we need to begin by addressing the problems of our home planet, among those problems being the failing ecosystems of the Earth and the death of all of its forms of life including ourselves as we continue to cause the satanic science of destruction. This means that we ourselves are the biggest threat to ourselves as well as the whole of the Earth. This is why it is the upmost importance that we use our science with virtue rather than vice. Science may indeed become a sin when it is utilized as an agent of evil though it can also be a blessing when it is utilized as an agent of the light and hence with a much greater scientific power at our disposal also comes a much greater responsibility. This can be metaphorically depicted by the story of the Garden of Eden as before man ate of the forbidden fruit of the Tree of Knowledge he had no moral obligations as he had no knowledge of what morals are let alone the science we have that we must use with proper morals. Once he ate of the forbidden fruit however his eyes were opened to knowledge and hence man obtained the tools from which he can discern between good and evil, the different virtues and the different vices which he could use his also newfound knowledge of science with. Perhaps the serpent wanted man to partake of the forbidden fruit as it would bring much greater suffering into his life since with it came pain and his eventual death. The Bible even says somewhere that where there is much wisdom there is also much grief and that he who multiplies his knowledge also multiplies his suffering in proportion. Why this is the case I know not but the point is that with our knowledge of science we must be very careful that we do not let is corrupt ourselves and bring is back down to a much lower state of being. The quest for knowledge is much like a ship sailing up a jagged and treacherously steep mountain from which we could easily wreck and drown in the inescapably brutal torrents though if we are to survive the journey and make it up to the top of the mountain what awaits us there for all we know could be an angel who lifts us up from the top of the mountain and carries us up above and beyond the clouds of the sky and the stars of the firmament into the celestial realms of the heavens much like climbing a stairway leading to a star-gate that we need only knock upon and all the treasures of the kingdom of God would be opened unto us. This would be the land of pure imagination as all of the visions of our dreams rooted in our knowledge that we gained from the struggle to the top would come true. The world could then become anything that we would wish it to be. Perhaps this is what the beautiful city of Heavenly Jerusalem described in the Bible is like. Heavenly Jerusalem could assuming its real have been constructed by a galactic super civilization that has far exceeded the level of mere masters of hyperspace though for us to become the masters of hyperspace could be the beginning of what would make this possible for us to achieve. The leader of such a civilization could be the God we see depicted in the Bible or for want of a better term Yahweh. Yahweh would be a being of supreme mind power who can conjure into the creation the worlds of his will. Yahweh would also be man’s model of perfection as he tells us somewhere in the scriptures that the manner of man we ought to be is verily as he says unto us even as he is. If we are then to unlock the powers of our minds and be placed besides our Creator and perhaps even the Ultimate Cosmic Architect we must follow the liberating light of Jesus.
Man’s greatest achievement would be achieving infinite mastery of creation. All of creation is a manifestation of the power of the mind be it man’s mind or God’s mind. God’s mind is the collective consciousness of the mind of every man as well as every life form in the Universe, each mind coming together to comprise the greater whole that is God’s mind. It follows that all of the creations of man’s mind are also creations of God’s mind. God’s mind therefore is the fundamental Force that moves all of creation into causation. The creations of the mind have their origins in the thoughts of the mind from whence they spring. Because the Universe is a creation of the mind it as well once began as a thought and is in essence a mental hologram of God’s great thoughts. Thought is when the mind focuses into form all of its knowledge as each piece of knowledge is a building block from which can be constructed the monuments of the mind, the finished product fabricated by thought being greater than the sum of its parts, the sum of its knowledge. If we are to think great thoughts then and achieve infinite mastery of creation we must first and foremost gather as much knowledge as possible, the knowledge of all things being possible. The quest for knowledge begins with recognizing our own ignorance since the greatest enemy to true knowledge is the illusion of knowledge, all of our knowledge having its origins in our perceptions which may not be completely clear. For us to open our eyes and awaken from the delusions of our dreams we must empty our minds of all of our false judgments and preconceptions which cloud our clarity of vision. Those who have freed themselves from the fog of ignorance and illusion cam see and perceive reality as it really is and hence will have knowledge. By gaining greater knowledge we can also gain greater freedom as it increases the potential powers of our minds from which we could exert greater control upon creation rather than creation controlling us. Because it is the mind that moves creation into causation it follows that by unlocking the powers of our minds we can unleash ourselves from the chains of the effects as we would instead become the essential causes of the effects. Therefore only those who have unlocked and unleashed the powers of their minds have free will.
The only man who has free will is a man led solely by reason as it is reason that unlocks a man’s mind power. Reason is a combination of knowledge and thought, knowledge being facts and thought being what orders the known facts into a single and significant whole. Knowledge without thought is lame and thought without knowledge is blind since facts alone mean nothing and thoughts without facts order nothing. A man who possesses both knowledge and the thoughts from which to interconnect that knowledge is a man who has reason. A man led solely by reason has free will because the liberating light of reason has unlocked and unleashed his mind power, mind power being the means by which man can control creation into causation. Free will is when the mind is not controlled by the effects but rather is the cause from which the effects follow. Free will is the means by which man can fulfill his greatest achievement which is achieving infinite mastery of creation. It follows that the meaning of life is free will. Free will is the meaning of life because with it we can make the rules of creation rather than follow them. The rules of creation though can only be commanded to the extent that we first and foremost follow them. This is because that as of right now the power of God’s creation far exceeds the current power of man’s mind. The strong such as God are meant to rule. The weak such as man are meant to serve. This is the way it must be as the weak who step beyond their station have no right to rule by the law of justice, justice being the advantage of the stronger. Any who try to usurp and overthrow God’s position blinded by ambition must suffer the greatest fall. If anything we should be humble before God, the Grand Architect of the Universe and our Creator. Only a man who has become God’s equal or even God’s superior in mind power has the right to rule with him and eventually over him. God at our current level of evolution and phase of development is the being with the greatest mind power in the Universe and hence has the greatest degree of free will. With his free will he made the rules of creation that as of right now we must follow. By following God’s rules of creation we become co-creators with him as the gift of mind power comes from God’s mind, the ultimate power in the Universe. One day when we have truly found full free will we will be able to make the rules rather than follow them but that day will not come until eons ahead in the future when we create worlds at free will.
The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation. All of creation is a manifestation of mind power, mind power being the means which moves creation into causation. If a man therefore is to achieve infinite mastery of creation he must first and foremost unlock his mind power, mind power being in proportion to the knowledge possessed by the mind. Just as creation is the offspring of mind power so is mind power the offspring of knowledge since knowledge gives us the building blocks from which we can construct the monuments of our mind power. The quest of achieving infinite mastery of creation then begins with the birth of our knowledge, all of our knowledge having its origins in our perceptions. This is why the lesson of perception may be the greatest goal. In order to gain true knowledge then rather than the illusion of knowledge we must first recognize our own ignorance and then empty our minds of these false preconceptions as the greatest delusion men suffer from is their own opinions. If a man does this and disillusions himself from his dreams he will then open his eyes and awaken from his false fantasies and hence he will be able to focus his perceptions with complete clarity and ultimately see reality as it really is. This is a man who has liberated himself from the prison of his previously poor perceptions. With his newfound freedom he can unleash his unlimited mind power and hence achieve infinite mastery of creation. If we achieve infinite mastery of creation then we at will could focus the flow of the Force into form. The Force flows from the mind of God, the greatest mind power in the Universe. The mind of God is the collective consciousness of every mind in the Universe, each mind comprising the greater whole that is God’s mind. God’s mind sees and perceives the Universe from all of its perspectives as well as from all of its dimensions. All the forms of life throughout the entire Universe are vessels from which God can express and experience his creation. We are all co-creators with God as our minds are pieces of his ever expanding puzzle picture. The gift of mind power comes from God, the divine being. When we concentrate our minds upon that truth we become in tune with God’s mind, the ultimate power in the Universe. The dream then is to know the mind of God as a man who knows the mind of God has the whole knowledge of the entire Universe and hence becomes God’s equal in mind power. Once man reaches this ultimate level of perfection he can eventually create a new world of his mind.
The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation, the ultimate Arcanum of philosophical cosmology. All of creation is a manifestation of the power of the mind be it man’s mind or God’s mind. The mind is the source of creative power as whatever it wills will be a cause from which further effects follow. The power of the mind and its strength of will are in proportion to what level of knowledge the mind possesses. It follows then that those with greater knowledge have greater mind power and hence have greater mastery of creation. The first step then to the goal of achieving infinite mastery of creation would be to gain greater knowledge. To gain greater knowledge we must first recognize our own ignorance as the greatest enemy to true knowledge is not ignorance but rather it is the illusion of knowledge, all of our knowledge having its origins in our perceptions. We must then empty our minds of all of our false perceptions, become devoid to gain totality of mind and complete clarity of vision. The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions, these opinions clouding our clarity of vision. To see and perceive reality as it really is unclouded by our false preconceptions would be the way to knowledge and ultimately our liberation. Since knowledge gives us greater mastery of creation it follows that knowledge also gives us greater freedom as everything our mind power would will would manifest into creation and hence rather than creation controlling our will our will would control creation. This would be what we would call free will, the ability to control creation rather than creation controlling us by being the causes from which the effects follow. To become the cause rather than the effect, to be the force of will that brings creation into causation would be to have free will and achieve infinite mastery of creation, a chain reaction started by the knowledge held within the mind from which mind power follows. Achieving infinite mastery of creation would be to accomplish complete control of the Force by the free will of mind power.
The ultimate Arcanum of philosophical cosmology, the meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation. All of creation is a manifestation of the power of the mind be it man’s mind or God’s mind. The mind is the source of creative power as whatever it wills will be a cause from which further effects follow. The power of the mind and its strength of will are in proportion to what level of knowledge the mind possesses. It follows then that those with greater knowledge have greater mind power and hence have greater mastery of creation. The first step then to the goal of achieving infinite mastery of creation would be to gain greater knowledge. To gain greater knowledge we must first recognize our own ignorance as the greatest enemy to true knowledge is not ignorance but rather it is the illusion of knowledge, all of our knowledge having its origins in our perceptions. We must then empty our minds of all of our false perceptions, become devoid to gain totality of mind and complete clarity of vision. The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions, these opinions clouding our clarity of vision. To see and perceive reality as it really is unclouded by our false preconceptions would be the way to knowledge and ultimately our liberation. Since knowledge gives us greater mastery of creation it follows that knowledge also gives us greater freedom as everything our mind power would will would manifest into creation and hence rather than creation controlling our will our will would control creation. This would be what we would call free will, the ability to control creation rather than creation controlling us by being the causes from which the effects follow. To become the cause rather than the effect, to be the force of will that brings creation into causation would be to have free will and achieve infinite mastery of creation, a chain reaction started by the knowledge held within the mind from which mind power follows. Achieving infinite mastery of creation would be to accomplish complete control of the Force by the free will of mind power.
The greatest miracle and the greatest mystery in all of existence is the gift of life. Not only does existence exist but there are conscious life forms such as the human race and whatever other intelligent civilizations that have, do, or will exist that are here to comprehend it. The most incomprehensible thing about the Universe is that it is comprehensible. It is because the Universe is comprehensible that life even originated in the Universe in the first place. This is because the laws of the Universe operate under a harmonious and elegant framework. The laws operating under this framework are fine-tuned to such pristine perfection that it allows for the creation and development of life. If the laws of the Universe were to be altered by even the most meager of margins life and even the evolution of the Universe itself would be impossible. The very fact that all the laws and constants of nature came together in such a way as to allow life and the Universe to be generated and grow is and perhaps will ever remain an incalculable mystery though there are certain known factors. Clearly there is some supreme power that breathes fire into the equations and gives us a Universe to describe, this supreme power being a manifestation of the mind of God.
The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation. If we are to one day attained this lofty level of accomplishment we must follow the liberating light of knowledge to victory and ultimately our freedom. Knowledge is Vis or in other words knowledge is strength, force, and power. Vis is the ultimate virtue and hence knowledge is the way to virtue since knowledge gives us Vis. The reason Vis is the ultimate virtue is because strength is the means by which we can impose our force of will upon creation and by controlling creation we are powerful. Because the meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation and Vis allows us to control creation it follows that for us to fulfill the meaning of life we must obtain more knowledge. The freedom knowledge gives us to control creation can be used with virtue or vice. If we use it with vice we will bring about the destructive darkness of chaos and pain. If we use it with virtue we will bring about the creative light of cosmos and pleasure. We must use the virtue of Vis with virtue if we are to reach our ultimate destination and achieve infinite mastery of creation, the meaning of life.
We must obtain more knowledge for the virtue of Vis and to obtain more knowledge we first and foremost need to dispel the illusion of knowledge, the illusion of knowledge being the greatest enemy to knowledge rather than ignorance. This is because those who believe they have knowledge when they really do not have closed their eyes and fallen into a deep sleep. To open our eyes and awaken from this deep sleep we must begin with recognizing that we are ignorant, that all of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions and that we may not perceive reality as it really is. We must come to the humble realization of our vastly limited knowledge to begin the quest for knowledge.
The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation. If we are to one day attain this lofty level of accomplishment we must first unlock the powers of our minds as it is mind power from which all of creation springs into being. Mind power is the Force that moves creation into causation by strength of will. Mind power is unlocked when a man is guided solely by reason as reason liberates our minds from the chains of the effects since it is rather the cause of the effects. By being the cause of the effects one has free will. A man with free will who is guided solely by reason has both unlocked and unleashed his mind power thereby allowing him to achieve infinite mastery of creation. If a man is to be guided solely by reason he must develop equally both knowledge and imagination as knowledge is what we perceive about how reality is and imagination is a vision of how reality could be. Knowledge gives us the building blocks from which our imaginations can construct the monuments of our minds just as an engineer who with his knowledge of mathematical and mechanical rules can create an invention of his imagination in accordance with the vision he has in his mind of what kind of structure he wants to create. If we are then to become masters of creation the first step towards that goal would be to gain greater knowledge.
All of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions. If follows then that if we are to have knowledge of the real nature of reality we must first and foremost empty our minds of all of our false preconceptions clouding our clarity of vision as the greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions. By recognizing our own ignorance we move ever closer towards true knowledge as we open our eyes and awaken to reality. An example of the limits of our perceptions can be well illustrated by a scenario where prisoners are chained inside of a cave and a staring directly at the cave wall as a fire flickers from behind the prisoners which casts the shadows of the occasional travellers passing in front of the fire and behind the prisoners onto the cave wall which the prisoners can observe. Then one day a prisoner is released from the cave and brought outside into the brilliant sunshine. After taking a while to adjust to the light he is awestruck by how grand the real world really is and how his former life as a prisoner blinded him to the true nature of existence. He then goes back to the cave to tell his former prison mates how vast and beautiful the outside world is but all the prisoners see is another shadow dancing on the wall making bunch of indiscernible noises. Our task is complete liberation from this cave.
If we are to break our shackles and liberate ourselves from the cave the only way out is if we follow the liberating light of knowledge to our freedom. The greatest enemy to true knowledge is not ignorance but rather it is the illusion of knowledge. We must see through the matrix of illusion created by our limited perceptions if we are to one day become free and achieve infinite mastery of creation. If we are to discover the deep secret wisdom of creation we should start with the mind of God, the mind power from which all of creation springs into being. The mind of God is the collective consciousness of each and every mind in the Universe as all of these minds are puzzle pieces of the bigger picture that is God’s mind with the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. Since the God’s mind is the mind power from which all of creation springs into being and all of our minds comprise God’s mind it follows that we are all co-creators with God. We are all vessels through which the spirit of God can express and experience his creation. The source of God’s mind power is the greatest miracle and mystery in creation.
Not only is the source from which God’s mind power springs an incalculable question but the true nature of what God really is may be a question greater than them all. One thing is for certain, and that is that we cannot understand the glories of the Universe without believing there is some supreme power behind the grand design of creation. This supreme power could be a Force that flows throughout all of Creation which is focused into form by God’s mind power. This Force, this living Force of Creation could be the source from which springs everything into existence which would include God and his mind power. If God is the first cause and the living Force of Creation is the source of his mind power it follows that the living Force of Creation must be what we might call the Cosmic God, this Cosmic God being beyond time as he must have existed forever and for whatever unknown reasons. For this Cosmic God a thousand years and a thousand dimensions must be one. It is because of the infinite complexities of the Cosmic God and his creation that we know nothing about God or the Universe. We are in the position of a little child entering a colossally large library containing a vast Arcanum with the deep secret wisdom of creation within the contents of its books. The child knows that someone must have written these books though he knows not who wrote them or how they were written yet he sees that these books and their complex codifications have been organized into a divinely ordered arrangement that he cannot comprehend but can only dimly discern. This should be the attitude of everyone at each and every level of intelligence towards the incomprehensible intricacies of the Cosmic God and our Creator. If we are to one day discover the Grand Arcanum of the Philosophy of Creation we need to know the mind of God and a Cosmic Religion that will carry us henceforth and forever into the future starting with the creation.
For one to one day achieve infinite mastery of creation one must begin the quest for knowledge to unlock his mind power. The quest for knowledge begins first and foremost with the Garden of Eden. In the Garden of Eden when man partook of the Tree of Knowledge his eyes were opened and he could finally see by discerning light of wisdom with the tools to mediate between good and evil or virtue and vice. This would have been the monumental transition that broke off the shackles of our primitive ancestors from our hands thereby liberating our species from a tortuous existence of eat or be eaten. If God did forge the modern man by the means of evolution then perhaps all the grandeur of life that God has created was evolved by his hand an epic testament of his creative power, evolution being the instrument in his grand design. Man came from the very dust of the Earth which God breathed the luminous spark of life into. It was here at the Garden of Eden that the black night without a star in the firmament of the caveman was obliterated by the swift sunrise heralding the dawn of the man of God. From this time forth our artistic, scientific, and philosophical mastery is currently at and will continue to rise to unprecedented heights. And so begins the legendary legacy and the storied saga of our time.
Perhaps the greatest miracle and the greatest mystery in all of existence is the gift of life. Life is the ultimate creative expression of existence as it magically manifests in all of its infinite forms. Within each and every life form al throughout the infinite existence flows a field of energy called the Force. The flow of the Force can be focused by the mental willpower of the mind to obey our commands. The Force is the power that flows from God’s mind that moves all things into causation. By controlling the power of the Force one can achieve infinite mastery of creation by being the cause from which all effects follow. This chain of command is activated by the power of free will. The only man with the power of free will is one led solely by reason. The only man led solely by reason is one who has opened his eyes and awakened to the liberating light of knowledge. It follows then that by seeing the truth of what reality really is or to have knowledge of it would be the first step towards achieving infinite mastery of creation, the meaning of life.
The Universe could have been created in a way that would not allow for the evolution of life or even the growth and expansion of the Universe. Because we and the Universe have developed through the oceans of immensity and eternity we can ask ourselves the greatest questions of the Universe extending all the way to the deepest mysteries of existence. The significance of our existence is largely determined by the questions we ask. Perhaps the 3 most basic questions we should ask ourselves about the Universe are why there is something rather than nothing, what are the laws of the Universe, and why we have our current set of Universal laws rather than all of the other possible combinations. The reason why there is something rather than nothing, the reason why we and the Universe exist could partially be explained by a radical filed of theoretical physics called string theory of M theory. M theory states that every bit of substance is brought into form by the way infinitesimally small objects called superstrings vibrate. Therefore theoretically if one had the power to control the vibrations of superstrings one could conjure into existence any form of his desire. Because of this the Universe could be referred to as a grand cosmic symphony, God being the orchestrator. As God plays the notes we dance to the rhythm of the harmonious melodies.
Superstrings can only vibrate if there are 11 dimensions of the Universe. In addition to higher dimensions M theory also allows for the existence of a Multiverse of Universes, each Universe having different histories and even different laws of creation. Each Universe could be like a bubble sprouting from an infinite source, a timeless genesis of Universes occurring in an ocean of nirvana, genesis being creation and nirvana being 11-dimensional hyperspace. The luminous waters of the oceans of nirvana are capable of taking any shape and all possible forms of creation. If one could focus the flow of these electric fluids at will one could master creation.
Achieving infinite mastery of creation may be the greatest goal in all of existence. This is the power crackling at the fingertips of God’s hands who works the wonders he perceives into forms concrete and imperishable. Every thought God dreams in his mind can be wrought into physical form. All things conceivable within the divine intellect must manifest into creation whether on this physical plane in the form of inventions or within the higher dimensions of the Universal mind. Everything in all of creation is an expression of the mind, all of creation being mental in nature. God is the mastermind, the mental power that focuses the luminous waters of nirvana, the infinite imaginative power into creations of his grand design by the force of his will and the focus of his perceptions. The grand designer of creation or for want of a better term the Ultimate Cosmic Architect is the first mover, the divine being of great power. This is God, the cause of all of the effects, the Force that brings all things into causation. Nothing happens until something moves. God is what moves and his creations are the result of this Force, all actions having an equal and opposite reaction. God has free will since he is the cause rather than a slave controlled by the chains of the effects. Indeed one could say that man is enslaving the elements, the elements being controlled by the master hands of man. This is the ultimate essence of willpower and whether or not this will is free. All things that are effects are in bondage. The way of liberation is to become the cause of the effects.
If we wish to liberate ourselves and become the causes of the effects we must follow the light of knowledge leading to the exit of the dark cave of ignorance and into the sunlit world of freedom. Knowledge is what gives us power and the ability to control the forces of existence capable of being used for virtue of vice. If we use knowledge with vice it will lead to pain and our ultimate destruction. If we use knowledge with virtue we will fly away to the stars.
It amongst the stars that man will fulfill his ultimate destiny and achieve infinite mastery of creation, the ability to control the natural forces at will. If man could do this he would have powers unlimited and supernatural. The stars of the heavens would all dance as man sings. Eventually man will expand beyond the sphere of mere physical existence and into the celestial realms above and beyond this lowly plane of pain.
Man is currently trapped in a prison, a matrix, the lowest level of existence. Our task must be to liberate ourselves from our Earthly shackles. The journey will be long and arduous but along the way we will grow in strength as we overcome all obstacles and eventually arrive at our ultimate destination emerging all the more powerfully and triumphantly from the struggle. It is through this process that man will evolve to higher states and ascend upwards into the more advanced levels of reality or for want of a better term the Existential Game that we must master.
God’s Existential Game is a mental hologram of his mind and since the mind is free to think any thought of its desire through sheer force of mental willpower one as powerful as God could hack the very architecture and the very codifications of the Existential Game and reorganize it into an entirely altered system of his grand design. The implications of being able to hack and manipulate the Existential Game at will are absolutely staggering. This means that one could break the very laws of creation and rewrite them anew. In essence it would be as if we are programming a computer simulation or entering cheat codes into a video game. If we are to one day achieve infinite mastery of creation then the power to program the Existential Game may be the greatest goal and the steepest step in achieving this almighty accomplishment. On the flip side perhaps we can only command nature to the extent that we first must obey her laws. We cannot however consciously obey and ultimately alter laws that we do not completely comprehend. A little more knowledge may light our way. To understand all of these laws in all of their intricate complexities would be our first footsteps to unraveling the secrets of creation.
Throughout space there is energy, it being a mere question of time when our machinery will be attached to the wheelwork of nature, powered by any point of the Universe. This planet is a mere metal ball compared to electric currents and the wonders this great force can work. Electricity can break the barriers of our sense perceptions, which can when harnessed transmit our intelligence and transport materials and energies, accomplishing the complete annihilation of distance, electricity being the means to render these dreams into reality. The goals that can be accomplished include the dissemination of intelligence, transportation, and the transmission of power. When these days arrive at our doorsteps we will invade the domains of the bird. These dreams will come to fruition in the future though it may be long in coming for future generations. All that was great in the past passed through bitter trials and tribulations, eventually emerging all the more powerfully and triumphantly from the struggle. Invention is key to the progressive development of man, this being the most important product of our creative powers, the mastery of mind over the material world, focusing the flow of the natural forces for humans. Without this creative power of invention driving our society forward we would have long ago perished by the pitiless elements. To accomplish these grand feats of mind over matter, we must begin by using thought, mental power, these early imaginative impulses that although not presently productive may shape our very destinies. This is why introspection is of such inestimable value. God, the divine being and the Creator of the Universe is the source from which the gift of mental power springs. We should seek all truth in the Bible and the sacred manuscripts of the world, these containing the wisdom God has given us, though there is still much in the Arcanum he has yet to reveal. The wonders of yesterday will become the common occurrences of today and tomorrow.
The great challenge before the human species is to see beyond the matrix of illusion, following the liberating light of knowledge to freedom. The journey will be 1,000 long and arduous miles and we may never reach our destination, but only by taking the first step and embarking on the journey will we evolve to higher levels of existence. The journey of humans becoming the lords of creation is more important than the destination. The first step to achieving our ultimate destiny, infinite mastery of creation is to create the cognitive blueprint of the goal in the world of the mind, which could at least to some level one day in the future manifest into reality, the outside world. The sorcery of today would be the science of tomorrow. The scientific man plays the role of the planter, sowing the seeds and laying the foundation for our future fate.
If we are to one day accomplished the grand achievement of infinite mastery of creation, we must make a monumental decision. The greatest trial of our time is to decide whether to use our science with virtue or vice. If we use our science with vice, we will destroy ourselves, the grand products of 4.5 billion years of evolution in an unforgivable act of animal hostility or even in the mindless destruction of the environment, brought about by the monkey within. If we use our science with virtue, we will set sail for a voyage of grandeur to the planets and stars above and beyond in the heavens. This is possibly the most important turning point in the history of the evolution of man that there is or ever will be. It will either be the death of our species or the moment that mankind decides to live, grow, and become the masters of hyperspace, and perhaps in the far future, the lords of creation. God may intervene but we should live as if he will not.
People will laugh at anything that defies everyday planning and expectations whether it is something completely mindless and ridiculous or a revolutionary leap in our understanding of nature, implying that people are not generally interested in changing the world or seeing it from a new perspective not considered normal by the general public. The importance of thinking about our future horizons is that the sorcery of today could be the science of tomorrow. Any technology or knowledge beyond our current level of evolution is considered to be magic since it is not understood, just as back in ancient times knowledge we take for granted today such as medicine, chemistry, astronomy, and electricity were seen as supernatural phenomenon, and were even though to be the result of the whims of the Gods who seemed to control everything. Again, all of our beliefs have their complete origins in our perceptions, which is why advanced science and knowledge is commonly perceived as magic and sorcery. A man well versed in science could be perceived as a powerful wizard who commands a vast Arcanum of occult knowledge, casting spells and bending nature into the forms of his desire molded by his supreme willpower. The way of the scientist could be perceived as the way of the wizard.
We must not succumb to the shadow of deception but rather we would embrace the light of truth, each of these things growing in proportion to knowledge. Knowledge is dangerous because it gives us power, greater control over nature. We must not let this power corrupt us. We must control it. The quest for knowledge is a dangerous way but if we survive the journey we will ascend to the heavens. If we are to have any hope of gaining knowledge, we must discover what is real. The greatest enemy to knowledge is not ignorance, but rather it is the illusion of knowledge. The first step towards knowledge is to humbly recognize that we are ignorant. We know nothing. We are a big nobody, barely a speck of sand in the vast cosmic ocean. We will be this way for a long time until perhaps millions to billions of years ahead in our evolution. It is only when we realize that we know nothing that we empty our mind of delusions, recognizing the greatest deception we suffer is from our own opinions. We must empty our cup so that it may be filled, become devoid to gain totality. In order to do so, we must be free of attachment. Attachment clouds our vision, preventing us from seeing things as they really are but rather as we wish to see them. To liberate ourselves from the matrix of illusion we must let go of all attachments, being led solely by reason. Only a man led solely by reason is free. He sees reality as it really is and rather than letting nature control him, he controls nature and is one with all. A big first step towards realizing what is real would be if we could answer why the eye sees a thing more clearly in dreams than the imagination when awake. Is the world of the mind even more real than the outside world, or is it just a piece of the greater existence? If so, what we think must have a profound impact on reality, on existence. Context has to do with how we perceive reality, which varies for everyone in different degrees from infancy to death. What is real is a matter of perception. We focus on this or that and find facts to back it up. It is intention or rather focus that manifest what we perceive. This seems to indicate an individualized reality, but there is a collective reality as well, but is multidimensional. We all create the conditions and experiences in our lives. We must fully awaken our creative powers. We must magically manifest our dreams and make them a reality. The Universe mirrors back what we are being by the law of attraction. We must live our dreams rather than dreaming of living them. The powers we possess are unprecedented. We have the power to do and create everything. We must lack limitations as we find the Holy Grail. If we go beyond where most are willing to go, things beyond our wildest dreams and imaginations could come. Crackling at the fingertips of our hands is the magic we can manifest to mold, shape, and create any reality into being, the Force flowing all throughout the infinite Cosmos flows within us and within all life. The Force will change and transform us, a change we cannot fear, fight, or control. This transformation must be embraced without compromise. Nothing must prevent us from claiming what is rightfully ours. Those who do not and walk the way of weakness will fail. Once claiming this power we must accept the challenge of holding on to it, resisting all rivalry and strife. This great strength separates the strong from the weak. We must rule by the very embodiment of strength and power. If we grow too weak another will rise and seize our mantle ruled by strength. How we focus the flow of this life Force determines our life experience. The magic all starts within as we open our eyes and awaken to the secrets of the wizard within, the master magician. What we imagine would manifest into creation. Our focus would determine our reality. Our focus has its origins in our perceptions which are all relative to the eyes of the beholder.
Christ although he is our savior had a very simple message for us humans and clearly withheld vast amounts of information from us since we were not ready. There are 3 classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, and those who do not see. Even if Christ were to have revealed his many secrets to us, perhaps they would have been too grand for our feeble vision. Since many would not have understood his message, it could have led many astray or it could have made it too difficult for people to follow his way, so although following Christ is the way of salvation, there are many other secrets of the Universe that we must discover for ourselves. Christ can only open the star-gate to Heaven. We have to walk through it. Perhaps one day science and religion will not be antagonists, but will merge together as one grand and unified truth. All sciences, arts, and religions would be branches of the same tree, the Tree of Life.

Perhaps the greatest cosmic visionary for the future of humanity was Nikola Tesla. The following paper is an excerpt from Tesla’s legendary paper titled “Man’s Greatest Achievement.” This is his insight into the ultimate destiny of the man on Terra.
Man’s Greatest Achievement (1907;1930)
What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine?
Variant 1 : An early version of this essay as quoted by Tesla in a letter (dated 19 April 1908) published in The New York Times (21 April 1908)
What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement? According to an adopted theory, every ponderable atom is differentiated from a tenuous fluid, filling all space merely by spinning motion, as a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether, becomes gross matter. Its movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to its normal state. It appears, then, possible for man through harnessed energy of the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether whirls to cause matter to form and disappear. At his command, almost without effort on his part, old worlds would vanish and new ones would spring into being. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, adjust its distance from the sun, guide it on its eternal journey along any path he might choose, through the depths of the universe. He could make planets collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light; he could originate life in all its infinite forms. To cause at will the birth and death of matter would be man’s grandest deed, which would give him the mastery of physical creation, make him fulfill his ultimate destiny.
Variant 2: New York American (6 July 1930)
Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? When a child is born its sense-organs are brought in contact with the outer world. The waves of sound, heat, and light beat upon its feeble body, its sensitive nerve-fibres quiver, the muscles contract and relax in obedience: a gasp, a breath, and in this act a marvelous little engine, of inconceivable delicacy and complexity of construction, unlike any on earth, is hitched to the wheel-work of the Universe. The little engine labors and grows, performs more and more involved operations, becomes sensitive to ever subtler influences and now there manifests itself in the fully developed being — Man — a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives. Inspired to this task he searches, discovers and invents, designs and constructs, and covers with monuments of beauty, grandeur and awe, the star of his birth. He descends into the bowels of the globe to bring forth its hidden treasures and to unlock its immense imprisoned energies for his use. He invades the dark depths of the ocean and the azure regions of the sky. He peers in the innermost nooks and recesses of molecular structure and lays bare to his gaze worlds infinitely remote. He subdues and puts to his service the fierce, devastating spark of Prometheus, the titanic forces of the waterfall, the wind and the tide. He tames the thundering bolt of Jove and annihilates time and space. He makes the great Sun itself his obedient toiling slave. Such is his power and might that the heavens reverberate and the whole earth trembles by the mere sound of his voice. To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man’s mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world. What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement? Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or Creative Force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.
Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding? more still cause them to operate simply by the force of his will? If he could do this, he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being. He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe. He could cause planets to collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms. To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man’s mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement, which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny.

Wisdom can be metaphorically depicted as a pool of water, infinitely formless and shapeless, capable of taking on any transformation, focused into its various forms by virtue of light and knowledge. Wisdom is an element of existence which within it contains every aspect of creation, a connection with it all. By tapping into this universal source of wisdom, one can channel it into all its various perspectives and dimensions through the liberating light of knowledge. The nature of knowledge is duality. Only by comparing and contrasting the light from the darkness can we see, for if all was light or dark it would be blinding. This is why when man partook of the Tree of Knowledge, suffering was introduced into the world, since all forces, positive and negative, must balance to give us the light of knowledge shining from the darkness from which we can see and perceive. This is why knowledge gives shape to creation, makes it grow, surrounding us and binding us by all forms conceivable within the divine intellect of God. The marriage of knowledge and wisdom gives us the ultimate force of them all, the power of the will, or as I prefer to call it, willpower. By channeling the living pool of wisdom into all its various forms by the focusing light of knowledge, we impose our willpower upon creation, bending it in shapes according to our desire. By imposing our willpower upon creation, we are in control as the architects of our destiny.
Knowledge may be a sin partially because it makes us more like God, and by becoming more like God, we start depending less and less on his virtue and love, and we start becoming more and more power hungry, ambitious, and rebellious. A well-known example is the famous story of Lucifer who was a being of light and incredible knowledge who was blinded by his ambition of wanting to replace God. He was, of course, and still is being utterly defeated. Lucifer may tempt us with knowledge partially so that we may be tempted to make the same mistake he made by going against the will of God. It is said that those who, blinded by ambition reach the highest peak of power must also suffer the greatest fall when they lose their power. This may be part of Lucifer’s scheme involving knowledge and the fall of man. Also, since knowledge is dualistic in nature, it introduces evil into the world, since we can only know something by its opposite, including good and evil. I theorize that although the path of knowledge is a dangerous road, it is the only road leading to man being placed beside his Creator and fulfilling what Nikola Tesla said is his Ultimate Destiny. The corruptive power of knowledge could lead to vice or virtue.
It is through science that we will unravel the mechanisms of the mind of God. Science is knowledge, and knowledge is power, so on our journey of discovering the mind of God, we will become more like him, since God is the ultimate power in the universe. With this power slowly beginning to crackle at our fingertips, it seems there are 3 distinct possibilities for the future of mankind. The first is that we destroy ourselves with our own hand. The second is that we evolve into a highly advanced interstellar species. The third is that the teachings of religion and the coming Armageddon are true. I have faith that the ultimate destiny of humanity will be a fusion of the second and the third possibilities.
Nikola Tesla tells us humanity will make its greatest strides forward when we begin to study nonphysical phenomena, examples including energy, frequency, and vibration, the forces holding many of the secrets of the universe. Energy is the power to do work, coming in many different forms, those being electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, or nuclear, capable transforming from form to form. Frequency is the rate at which repeating events occur, like wave cycles. Vibration is the rapid oscillation of matter back and forth focused along a center point. These are the central forces behind the science of string theory, each string playing a different melody in the symphony of creation, God being the orchestrator. Indeed, one could say music is the voice of God travelling through 11-dimnesional hyperspace. Every player in the game of life plays a part in the orchestra, dancing to the tone of a mysterious piper from which all our actions are controlled. As the piper sings and plays, we slaves dance.
The music of life springs from one infinite source of resonance, the universe, or for want of a better term, the mind of God. Chris Langan, an American with a superhuman IQ, says high intelligence enables us to hold many different things in our minds simultaneously and all their interrelationships, and that the dream is to hold the universe in our minds. To hold the whole world in the mind would be to become God. Every human being is but one different manifestation, a separate endomorphic image of the mind of God, from whence all things are conceived into creation in infinite ways. Knowing the mind of God would be to share the ultimate essence of God himself. So how did God create the grandeur of all life we behold today?
Chris Langan goes on to say he believes in the theory of evolution, but also in the allegorical truth of the creation theory. He believes evolution by natural selection is a tool God used to create mankind, mankind being a participant in the creation of the universe itself, forming a closed loop and that there is a level where science and religion can merge. To explain this relationship, Langan developed a CTMU, or a cognitive theoretic model of the universe.
The CTMU shows reality is self-aware, that just as the mind is real, so is reality also a reflection of a mind. The answer as to which mind is a mathematical and scientific definition of God. We all comprise the mind of God, each of our individual minds being parts of the mind of God. They are not as powerful as the mind of God, for they are only parts thereof, yet they are directly connected to the greatest source of knowledge and power that exists. This connection of our minds to the mind of God is like the connection of parts to a whole, which is what we sometimes call the soul or spirit, this being the most crucial and essential part of being human.
The Infinite Being is above all the divine names. Wisdom is imagination. Understanding is knowledge. Will is above wisdom, giving rise to all things. Will in the Kabbalah is Crown. The crown is above the head, just as will is above and outside all mental processes. The 3 divisions of creation are universe, year, and soul, or in modern terms space, time, and spirit. The 5-dimensional continuum is defined by the 10 sefirot. The first 3 are the 3 dimwnsions of space, the 4th dimension is time, and the 5th is the spiritual dimension. The 10 sefirot are as follows:

1. Keter – Crown
  2. Chakhmah – Wisdom
  3. Binah – Understanding
  4. Chesed – Love
  5. Gevurah – Stregnth
  6. Tiferet – Beauty
  7. Netzach – Victory
  8. Hod – Splendor
  9. Yesod – Foundation
  10. Malkhut – Kingship
    By inquiring further into the physical and nonphysical processes alike that shape the natural world, we can further our knowledge of these 10 fundamental virtues of the human mind.
    The human mind is the idea of a thing existing, the human mind being part of the infinite intellect of God. The object of the idea constituting the human mind is a body. Man is composes of mind and body, existing in accordance with perception. All bodies are either in a state of motion or rest. All bodies move, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly. What are the laws by which this electric and elastic spirit operates? The highest good and virtue of the mind is the knowledge of God, and also to know God.
    It is allowed by all that the supreme God exists necessarily, and by the same necessity he exists always and everywhere. Whence also he is all similar, all eye, all ear, all arm, all power to perceive, to understand, and to act, but in a manner not at all human, in a manner not at all corporeal, in a manner utterly unknown to us. As a blind man has no idea of colors, so have we no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things. This most beautiful system, the universe, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being. Although this one system, the universe, may have been conceived by the will of a creator, we have no idea how the very fabric of the existence itself began, more still to discover the architecture of the infinite Omniverse.
    Many traditions and many religions of the world refer to the mysterious “Book of Life”. Some say it is a universal memory, or a collection of vibrational registries, which has inscribed in it everything that is related to creation. Consequently, every human being has its own registry, a compendium of pictorial records, or “memories”, of all events, actions, thoughts, and feelings. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of our universe. The records of the “Book of Life” are impressed on a subtle substance called akasha, or soniferous ether. The Akashic Records contain the entire history of every soul since the dawn of creation, and also the records that connect each one of us to another. What are the secret cosmic forces fused in record? The Akashic Field is the memory of nature. Mystics and sages have long maintained that there exists an interconnecting cosmic field at the roots of reality that conserves and conveys information, a field known as the Akashic Records. Recent discoveries in the new filed of vacuum physics now show that this Akashic Field is real and has its equivalent in the zero-point Akashic Field or “A-field” and is not only the original source of all things that arise in time and space; it is also the constant and enduring memory of the universe. It holds the record of all that ever happened in life, on Earth, and in the cosmos and relates it to all that is yet to happen. The Akashic Records can be accessed through astral projection or when someone is placed under deep hypnosis. Every individual human can become the physical medium, and various techniques, and spiritual disciplines can be employed to quiet the mind, become a witness and achieve the focused, preconscious state necessary to access the records. Some indicate the Akashic Records are similar to a Cosmic or Collective Consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the Akashic Records make clairvoyance and psychic perception possible. Is it possible to flip through the pages of the Akashic Records, or even rewrite the book anew?

RaptorWizard’s Axioms

1. Life in this world is an evolutionary process. – The world is always transforming.
  2. The individuality of all beings should be accepted universally. – All beings have promise to play important roles within the evolutionary process of life.
  3. Every individual being has different perspectives. – We each see reality from our own point of view.
  4. What is the meaning of life? – Achieving infinite mastery of creation.
  5. Life is an eternal journey. – There are always new horizons to explore.
  6. What is the future of human life? – It will be contingent with what we do now.
  7. How do we create the “perfect” future? – Perfection is your own vision that you desire to manifest and can “will” into being, but it cannot limit the visions of other beings.
  8. Creation springs into being from a “liquid light”. – A liquid can take the shape of any creation imaginable, and the shape can be perceived if it has light.
  9. Life must triumph over challenges. – Challenges are the “refiner’s fire” that forge the future and make us stronger.
  10. The world system (the program of reality) is a game that challenges us. – We can rise up to higher levels by overcoming its challenges.
  11. The exploration of existence has no boundaries. – New creations and coming transformations within this infinite existence will always spring into being.
  12. Highly evolved civilizations will have transcended this dimension. – They can break the barriers of reality and explore other worlds out there or of their own creation.
  13. The paths ahead and the directions they take will lead to any possible destination. – We are free to see and shape the limitless horizon ahead of us.
  14. The core of creation is inside the mind. – It is the mover and the witness.
  15. The natural order on earth is evil. – The entire globe must undergo a purifying transformation.
  16. What was the 1st cause (if there was one)? – Without order nothing can exist; without chaos nothing can evolve.
  17. Can mountain be moved? – Willpower is a mental force that, if intense enough, can move any event into causation.
  18. How should omnipotence be used? – To transcend all limitations.
  19. Why is there suffering? – It gives us hope to make things better.
  20. Knowledge leads to liberation. – From it we gather clues, which in synthesis illuminate our way to the sacred “treasure trove”, a place where our willpower can give us anything.
  21. Existence is infinite in its expressions. – All phases of development are in realization.
  22. Everything is beyond our imaginations. – Our minds are finite, but existence has no limit.
  23. Knowledge charts the cosmic course to power. – It gives us directions on our journey to ultimately command creation.
  24. The nature of creation is transformation. – It annihilates the old and forges the new.
  25. Our perceptions of reality are incomplete. – We cannot perceive the full totality of things.
  26. Perfection will never be realized. – Otherwise our world would be static and lifeless.
  27. A plan should always be capable for transformation. – It should work within any context.
  28. No path (that is not restrictive of other being’s paths) is wrong. – We can each walk and develop the world in our own way.
  29. The mind and its will make creation dynamic. – Will (the controller) moves all things into causation, and the mind (gamer/viewer) experiences the changes.
  30. Reality is a simulation that can be programmed. – A master of the system could alter it.
  31. Overcoming trials leads to triumphs. – They forge barriers into stepping stones.
  32. Goals give direction. – They are guiding stars that we can follow across the horizon.
  33. Concepts can become anything. – They are formless fountains shining with all promise.
  34. God is the witness and the word. – He speaks the codes for creation and views the systems they synthesize.
  35. Knowledge dispels darkness. – It is the light at the end of the tunnel, leading to liberation.
  36. All ideas have value. – They each have some levels of immanence within the totality of reality.
  37. An illuminated mind can see reality and give shape to its visions. – Things (building blocks) must be perceived and connected to realize new perceptions (mental constructs).
  38. Intention and motivation drive action. – What we desire and wish to do can translate into change.
  39. Time is a movie. – It unfolds across the line of movement as commanded by the director, which can be fast-forwarded and replayed, or even have version dependent contingencies.
  40. Anything with enough time can be done. – A thousand mile journey begins with one step.
  41. The now shapes all coming transformations. – The moment has hopes to change destiny.
  42. Why is there something rather than nothing? – Some things break beyond the chains of rationality; some questions remain unanswerable to reason (like birthing an eternal mind).
  43. Events with no natural basis are possible. – The mind, which has no former foundation, can reach all realities (and even [at sufficiently high levels of creative power] defy logic).
  44. Beauty is relative to the beholder. – There are many angles and dimensions through which we can choose to perceive and appreciate things.
  45. Creation is all about cause and effect. – It is a sequence of prior things that transform into subsequent things as a natural result of willpower (the cause) and vision (the effect).
  46. You have to make the rules, not follow them. – The ideal “box” should transform its own constraints in accordance with the context and what it contains, come to form a “best fit”.
  47. We are being guided by good designers and misled by evil players. – The good side is the real power of creation and salvation, whereas the dark side is a cheap copy that distorts it.
  48. Diversity gives us knowledge. – We understand things relative to other reference frames.
  49. The secret of the “Will” is time. – Time reflects how events unfold, and the “Will” (mental intensity) is a force that will forge and determine what our destiny is meant to be.
  50. What is our ultimate destiny? – We in our ultimate transformations are destined to soar beyond all restrictions and reshape the architecture of everything!

Nikola Tesla - Tribute

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29e5L1oQL8[/youtube]

Nikola Tesla and The Electric Universe

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akM9KNEv_JE[/youtube]

Montalk - 1. What is the Matrix Control System?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGIAYeU[/youtube]

Montalk - 3. Spirit over Matter

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oosh9AVSnbU[/youtube]

Be careful, the sound doesn’t begin until 7 seconds into the video!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIvVyi1pHTI[/youtube]

2002 Western Conference Finals

Revan’s Revalation

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMJ_bKcYvIo[/youtube]

Meganium

Because of our feelings and thoughts, the flower scent will be more beautiful or will wilt. The truth that we can heal, we must learn again. Medicine is in our hearts and also in the heart of animal that we call the Universe.

Nikola Tesla Quotes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfePhbwWF9A[/youtube]

A Wrinkle In Time Book Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shDklvbSYRY[/youtube]

After taking this test and reading what my results may mean, it seems I’m a very self-confident kid with a good sense of reason and direction.

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? - Goes most of the way to the roof.

[b]Cube: The cube represents you. How you think about the cube reflects how you think about yourself.

Size: If the cube is very large, you might think very highly of yourself; and if the cube is small, you tend to be meek. The size of the cube in relation to the room also reflects how large you perceive yourself in relation to the world. If you are a large cube in a small room… well, you’re a big fish in a small pond (to use a popular metaphor).[/b]

Where is the cube in the room? - Kind of in the center-back area.
Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? - It’s grounded.
When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? No, straight on.
Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) It’s solid.
What color is the cube? What do you think about that color? - It’s blue, and I think it represents a blueprint.

Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? - The ladder extends from the top of the cube and through the roof.
Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? - It starts from the cube and extends closer to the left wall as it reaches the roof.
How tall is the ladder? - It’s pretty short from an outide view, but from inside the cube it extends downwards through the floor and into darkness.
Would you be able to climb it easily? - Yes, it had a safe and slanted structure.
What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this? - It’s made of wood and it feels supportive, hard enough and not too rough.

Where is the horse in the room? - It’s in front of the cube.
How far is it from the cube? It’s very close to it.
How far is it from the ladder? - They’re distanced in elevation and the horse is closer to me than the ladder.
Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? - It’s tied to nothing and it has no saddle.
What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel? - It’s brown and it makes me feel nothing.

Add a storm. Describe the storm. - It’s rumbling with thunder at midnight and there’s heavy rain.
Is it huge and all encompassing? - Yes, it covers the whole sky.
Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? - It’s seen from the outside through the ladder hole in the roof.
What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? - It’s a moderate thunderstorm, but not small or huge.
How do you feel towards the storm? - I feel like it adds a fun bit of chaos and a sense of challenges awaiting my arrival.

Answers:

Room: The room represents your universe. It is the world you live in and all the things around you. If you imagine it to be very small, you might a small town girl. If it is very large, you might be a city boy (born and raised in South Detroit). Basically, the room is a motif of how big you perceive your life and the world around you to be.

Cube: The cube represents you. How you think about the cube reflects how you think about yourself.

Size: If the cube is very large, you might think very highly of yourself; and if the cube is small, you tend to be meek. The size of the cube in relation to the room also reflects how large you perceive yourself in relation to the world. If you are a large cube in a small room… well, you’re a big fish in a small pond (to use a popular metaphor).

Location: The location of the cube within the room represents where you place yourself in the world. If the cube is in a corner you tend to be a shy person, whereas, if it is in the center, you are the center of your world. If the cube is a great distance from where you are standing, you might not know yourself very well. If the cube is floating in the air you might be a more imaginative person and someone whose cube is on the ground is a more grounded/analytical person. Additionally, if you are facing a side then you are more structured person. If you are facing a corner then you think very abstractly.

Color: If the cube is a transparent (see through) then people can tell what is going on with you (you wear your emotions on your sleeve). If it is a solid color you’re more guarded about your feelings. (see bottom for color details)

Ladder: The ladder is your goal(s) in life and your ability to achieve them. If the ladder is very far away from the cube then your goals do not really define who you are. If your ladder is close or even leaning on the cube then your goals are closely tied to who you are, which could possibly mean that your job/career defines your personality. If your ladder is very high (too high to climb) then it might feel like what you want is unobtainable, but if you can climb easily then you feel as if your expectations can be met. If your ladder is very short then you are easy to please (but you might also not have clearly defined your goals yet). If ladders are dangerous or foreign to you, you might not know what it is you want. What color and how you feel towards it might also suggest areas of interest you’re looking to pursue.

Horse: The horse represents you lover or ideal lover. The distance between the horse and the cube represents the closeness you have with your lover. If the horse is facing the cube it shows you want to be the focus of attention in the relationship. If your horse is closer to your ladder it might suggest you want a lover who supports your goals (you gold digger you). If the horse is tied up, then it shows the need to be controlling in a relationship. If the horse has a saddle then you feel secure with them. If the horse is free and not saddled, it means you view your lover as uncontrollable/unpredictable or someone who is very independent.

Flowers: The flower represents kids. The closer the flower is to the cube, the closer you feel to your children or the thought of having children. If your flower is close to the ladder then a goal in life might be to have children. Different colors also represent a variety in children (you want boys/girls of varying ages). The more flowers the more kids you wish to have.

Storm: The storm represents the obstacles or problems in your life. If the storm is very intense (fucking shit up) then your problems are causing havoc in your life. If they encompass your entire room then it means you might have some ongoing issues which will take a while to resolve. If your storm is light then it means your problems don’t really upset the balance of your world. If it is outside the room it means you see your problems at a distance and they can easily be controlled.

So that’s it. How well does your cube describe you?

If you have an odd answers that I didn’t cover, ask them and I’ll try to describe what they mean/make some shit up.

Note: Once you’ve done the cube you can never do it again since you know what the motifs mean. So don’t screw it up by skipping any parts.

Meanings of Colors
Here are some details about color theory and how they can reflect the colors of the cube, ladder, horse, storm, and flowers. However, these are not exact. The way you feel towards the color reflects more about what the motif means, but below is a list of colors and what each means.

Black: Black is the color of authority, elegance, sophistication, and seduction. Black can also imply submission and darkness.

White: White symbolizes innocence and purity, which is why the wedding dress is white. Doctors wear a white coat to imply sterility and cleanliness.

Red: The color of dominance, power, and sexual energy, the color red attracts attention. It is also the color of love.

Blue: One of the most popular colors, blue represents knowledge, authority, and loyalty. Blue causes the body to produce calming chemicals so it is often used in bedrooms. The color blue shows loyalty.

Green: Green represents compassion, prosperity, money, and vitality. It is a relaxing color. Many TV studios have a “green room” for people to sit in to relax before they go on the air.

Yellow: Yellow is another attention getter. While it is considered an optimistic color, symbolizing enthusiasm and playfulness, the color yellow is very difficult for the human eye to take in and can be overpowering.

Purple: Purple is the color of royalty. It represents luxury, wealth, and sophistication. It is also feminine and romantic and rarely found in nature.

Brown: Old reliable brown. Brown shows stability. It is the color of earth and a favorite of most men.

It is a cold reading technique that lets someone in on your personality.

Answer the following questions and imagine what you see. There are no right or wrong answers.

Concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks.

Once you have answered all the questions, scroll down to see what it all means.

1. Cube
    Imagine a room with nothing in it.
    How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Place in the room a cube.
How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
Where is the cube in the room?
Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?

1. Ladder
    Place in the room a ladder.
    Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
    Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
    How tall is the ladder?
    Would you be able to climb it easily?
    What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?

2. Horse
    Now place in the room a horse.
    Where is the horse in the room?
    How far is it from the cube?
    How far is it from the ladder?
    Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
    What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?

3. Flowers
    First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)
    How many flower(s) are there?
    Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
    What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?

4. Storm
    Add a storm. Describe the storm.
    Is it huge and all encompassing?
    Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
    What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
    How do you feel towards the storm?

On The Beach - Pokemon Snap music (OST) CD QUALITY

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGuSkZjLwY[/youtube]

Darwin: “A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections - a mere heart of stone.”
Darwin: “From my early youth I have had the strongest desire to understand or explain whatever I observed. … To group all facts under some general laws.”
Darwin: “I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them.”
Darwin: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Darwin: “[In my life] I … followed a golden rule, namely, that whenever a published fact, a new observation or thought came across me, which was opposed to my general results, to make a memorandum of it without fail and at once; for I had found by experience that such facts and thoughts were far more apt to escape from the memory than favorable ones.”

Darwin: “A republic cannot succeed till it contains a certain body of men imbued with … principles.”

Darwin: “I had a high notion of Aristotle’s merits, but [until I read him] I had not the most remote notion what a wonderful man he was.”

Darwin: “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: It is those who know little … who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.”

Darwin: “False views [even] if supported by some evidence, do little harm, as every [scientist] takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness; and when this is done, one path towards error is closed and the road to truth is often at the same time opened.”

Darwin: “I have attempted to write the following account of myself, as if I were a dead man in another world looking back at my own life. [I have not] found this difficult [and] I have taken no pains about my style of writing.”

Darwin: “We can allow satellites, planets, suns, universe, nay whole systems of universe to be governed by laws, but the smallest insect, we [erroneously] wish to be created at once by special act.”

Darwin: “Every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities.”

Darwin: “[We should strive for] educating and stimulating in all possible ways the intellectual faculties of every human being.”

Darwin: “With me, the horrid doubt always arises.”

Darwin: “In order [to reach the highest standard one] ought [to] have reason and imagination exercised to the highest point.”

[His son:] “No fact, however small, could avoid releasing a stream of theory [into his mind.]”

@SolitaryWalker has illuminated our way to destiny on an epic quest towards enlightenment and the complete liberating power of God’s divine mind, achieving infinite mastery of creation!

Threads started by SolitaryWalker:
What is Philosophy? - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
Why I do not believe in God - typologycentral.com/forum…lieve-god.html
What I believe - typologycentral.com/forum…ead.php?t=1119
My Metaphysical System - typologycentral.com/forum…al-system.html
Faith of a Rationalist - typologycentral.com/forum…tionalist.html
God, Public Morality and Evolution - typologycentral.com/forum…evolution.html
Problem of religion - typologycentral.com/forum…-religion.html
Typology as a philosophical discipline - typologycentral.com/forum…iscipline.html
Universal Feel? - typologycentral.com/forum…rsal-feel.html
Theorem of Feel - typologycentral.com/forum…orem-feel.html
I am an atheist but… - typologycentral.com/forum…heist-but.html
On the nature of ethics - typologycentral.com/forum…re-ethics.html
Essence of Human nature - typologycentral.com/forum…an-nature.html
Essence of Apriori - typologycentral.com/forum…e-apriori.html
Origin of Feeling - typologycentral.com/forum…n-feeling.html
On the virtues of passion - typologycentral.com/forum…s-passion.html
Popularization of Philosophy - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
On the Human condition - typologycentral.com/forum…condition.html
Utility of Philosophy - typologycentral.com/forum…hilosophy.html
How I think we ought to live our lives - typologycentral.com/forum…our-lives.html
What is spirituality? - typologycentral.com/forum…rituality.html
Problem of Religious bigotry - typologycentral.com/forum…s-bigotry.html
What is God? - typologycentral.com/forum…-what-god.html
In search for a better understanding - typologycentral.com/forum…rstanding.html
What is truth (split from post poll) - typologycentral.com/forum…post-poll.html
Way to inner peace - typologycentral.com/forum…ner-peace.html
Mephistopheles? - typologycentral.com/forum…stopheles.html
Dreams? - typologycentral.com/forum…21-dreams.html
My Religion - typologycentral.com/forum…-religion.html

Feel free to discuss any of the above material in order to synthesize this awesome information into a greater system of epic proportions, a new grand arcanum of philosophical cosmology.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s What is Philosophy? thread:

A question of great importance would be to clarify and define a universal definition for philosophy. I believe philosophy at its heart to be a quest for wisdom, though what one man sees as wise may be deemed foolish by another man. Though I do agree with SolitaryWalker that we must be careful about our perception of wisdom, and that in this quest we seek to advance our understanding, he holds understanding is the sole purpose, and that using philosophy to some other end is incorrect. Philosophy should also be a means of achievement, that is, it should make us grow in greatness. He is right however when he further asserts how philosophy transcends the empirical nature of science, and that a metaphysical assumption must first be made before it can be empirically validated via experiment. Again though, SolitaryWalker incorrectly asserts that philosophy is purely about truth, rather than also accomplishing our inner desires, as he says how our prejudices (ironically from his own prejudice) pollute the truth. Some things however transcend truth, and that the ultimate meaning will be found within, with what is important to us and our beliefs, as reality is indeed shaped by our focus. He is gravely mistaken in asserting how philosophy does not keep in perspective any of our personal ends (the funny thing is though that he says personal growth follows from our inquiries, so in essence, he contradicts himself, since all along then it did indeed have a personal element). I do agree on his next point about forcefully dispelling ignorance being secondary to advancing ideas and offering the opportunity to learn. Again though, he aims to get solely at the truth, in rejection of all passions and inner desires. If anything, he needs to learn the critical distinction between passion and attachment, passion impelling us forward, and attachment restricting us, since passion is a vision of what we wish to be, but attachment is a lingering fog clouding our vision. Passion if used properly can be controlled, whereas attachment binds us by its strings and limits our personal freedom. His argument for philosophy and its power of explanation is indeed superior, as he correctly asserts, to the religious book of dogma. He then says how religion deals with questions incapable for rationalization, such as what happens when we die, which he claims cannot be reached by metaphysics. Again I am in disagreement, as if anything, nothing possesses greater power than the illumination reason can cast upon our world. All in all, SolitaryWalker has brought up some very interesting points, but we cannot accept any such assertions without a challenge.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Why I do not believe in God thread:

SolitaryWalker begins with an axiom about the Universe being infinite, and somehow links this with rendering the existence of God impossible independent of our world’s existence, and then defines infinity as the continuous, incessant flow of entities. He also thinks not all things in this world are continuous, in spite of facts and evidence to the contrary (Newton’s Laws of Motion, an elaborate cause-and-effect cycle from which everything must always follow from a previous state of being and necessarily transform into another state of being, a dynamic system always proven to “continuously” occur, these laws also very possibly applying in basic principle within the non-physical realm). This would, according to SolitaryWalker’s classifications, render all parts as comprising the same entity, and if so, it would follow that God exists in the infinity of all things within this world. At least SolitaryWalker detailed the implications of what God’s existence could mean, though because of his blunder regarding the continuum principle, he concluded (falsely) that God does not actually exist (and he is most likely right about a personal God being invalid, but he also rejects the existence of a God who manifests the infinite creative power of his mind within all things, even though his axiomatic reasoning described how such a God could exist). He says how a first cause that could have rendered our world’s existence possible must have been infinite, that is, it must have followed from the flow of a previous entity, and that entity another one, and so forth without arriving at an acceptable first cause (and if this entity is God, then we would ask who or what made God). But perhaps the point of greatest confusion would be to even arrive at a definition of what God is, whether he is a Creator, an infinite divine mind, or whatever else. SolitaryWalker says this world is an unconscious representation of the infinite realm, and that the finite limits of the human mind by which we are all designed translate the infinite into finite terms, that is, our minds only perceive a dim shadow of the much more luminous world above and beyond the current dimensions of our comprehension. SolitaryWalker says either God exists in this world, or not at all, and that no evidence in favor of his existence has been found, claiming it irreconcilable with the laws of nature. This philosophical world SolitaryWalker has created for himself contains restrictions of his own making, further evidenced in his assertion that the universe is a closed system of causation, which makes the laws of nature possible. Very interestingly though, he recognizes that this would mean if God existed, all things could be altered with his will, and then further says how the realm of the infinite could flow into the finite realm our minds perceive. Though SolitaryWalker concluded how the infinite intellect of God cannot exist outside of our known world, the conclusion I arrived at is inescapable – the higher levels of creation are liberated of all limitations.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s What I believe thread:

SolitaryWalker asks the question as to why people even ask big questions in the first place, such as, what is the meaning of life, what is truth, what is virtue? He postulates people do so to seek self-affirmation and comfort in a hostile world, and that everything we do is necessarily inspired by selfish motives. Surely though, the quest for enlightenment should transcend such things, as if life is just all about fulfilling our own comforts, then we would indeed be in a limited position. If anything, I would think we always need to be on the leading edge, as we push the artificial constraints our own minds have been contained by to the limit, the tenacious drive towards achieving complete self-mastery being far superior to seeking only mere satisfaction with our current conditions. SolitaryWalker claims whether it is a rationalist seeking truth, an artisan seeking entertainment, a guardian getting things done, or an idealist accommodating others, that it is all simply what makes them happy. I hold though that happiness is insufficient in advancing our own ends, since when we are happy, we are content with letting things be, without the motivation to change and transform our world into altered and improved states. But worse than anything so far said, SolitaryWalker arrogantly asserts how the artisan temperament only cares for energized entertainment and concrete activities without seeing what he perceives to be the big picture, and of course, he is wrong. Though, as a generalization, he is right about the interests of the artisan, his whole idea of such endeavors being inferior and short-sighted is a testament to his own ego, since he views what they do as unimportant and insignificant. All people play important roles in the progressive development of humanity, which SolitaryWalker would realize if he actually saw the big picture. Artisans are constant in their creations, just as guardians are dedicated to their duties, or how idealists are inscrutably awakening their imaginations, and the rationalists relentlessly focusing their reasoning, each of these feats coming together to produce the diverse and dynamic system of humanity, ever increasing in accomplishment towards the echelons of infinity. The next points risen however on our sense perceptions and how they present themselves in a finite way to the brain indeed seems to limit for us what can be experienced. Perhaps though there is an escape, as SolitaryWalker goes on to say that the internal world and its imaginative prowess may actually open the window to outside realms incapable for experience within the physical, and if so, it follows that only through intuition can the infinite be reached, as we look through the off limits zone behind the fence. I am in complete agreement with his conclusion on the meaning of life that it is the quest to achieve the highest degree of perfection possible. It is by perfecting our inner being that we will find full liberation from the finite world, perfection, to add my own opinion, consisting of a state without restrictions, as SolitaryWalker ends this section saying that our task in life is open-ended and aimed at infinity, and that this epic quest will never come to closure, as we strive for the unachievable.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s My Metaphysical System thread:

The pursuit of physics, as SolitaryWalker’s article says, should be able to solve the ultimate questions of cosmology, those being: what is the world, how does it work, who made the world, what is the purpose of the world, what is our purpose, what is the ultimate nature of reality, what is the mind, does it exist independently of the body, what is the ultimate stuff they are made of, and how does this fit into the larger cosmological framework? These questions could finally answer the mystery of what life is, what the universe is, how cosmology works, and how we are related to it. Clearly there is purpose to such questions, as they show that there is mystery in life, these things being currently incapable for reliable knowledge, and that these great life mysteries are identifiable, and although we do not know the nature of these mysteries, they can be speculated upon, even if reliable knowledge of them eludes us. These metaphysical questions could perhaps be experienced and understood within the realm of human imagination. Hence, there is epistemology, the study of knowledge, and metaphysics, the study of ultimate reality. We must have metaphysical beliefs in order to ask meaningful questions, which can be verified into epistemology by science. Though the ultimate reality may possess a changeless stability, there may be a mysterious, ever changing force trapped within the essence of things, constantly in motion. The ever-vibrating force of entities seems immune to change. In order to grasp the changeless then, one must have access to infinite and eternal vision. In our phenomenal world then, it seems we have a combination of change and changelessness, though a more sophisticated sight could consist in constant change. The way force vibrates could also be a diagram of how our minds that are within time tend to perceive what is changeless and outside of time. Perhaps materiality is just a construct of the way our minds perceive the ultimate reality of immateriality. Our real selves then may receive salvation with God in the kingdom of heaven as we break away from the phenomenal world and unite with our real beings. Through science man should find meaning.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Faith of a Rationalist thread:

People perceive the world as they see it through their confined perceptions, and as such, philosophers who dare to challenge the societal paradigms of their time, like Giordano Bruno (RaptorWizard’s favorite philosopher) or Benedict de Spinoza (SolitaryWalker’s favorite philosopher) were branded heretics, the first being burned at the stake, and the second receiving ridicule from the stupid multitudes. Our state of existence is so wretched that non-existence would be preferable to it, and as such, the world is by no means what Leibniz termed ‘the best of all possible worlds’. The unspeakable suffering of mankind cannot be denied. Mankind is ever in search for a life of paradise. We must then increase our perception on the problem of evil, the essence of knowledge and how salvation could possibly be achieved. I as of right now oppose the proposition that we see beauty everywhere in this world, incapable for our grasp. Perhaps perfection only exists in the heavens, a realm currently outside our comprehension. If we were to all enter paradise, surely its perfection would proliferate under the happiness we would all share together, rather than losing its perfection upon our entrance, as SolitaryWalker incorrectly asserts. SolitaryWalker says salvation comes only when the intellect takes primacy over the will, and that the will is in motion, the will being the foundation to all existence. He also thinks that not even the brightest of us will access full truth and knowledge, but if nothing is even true or false, understanding even to begin with could perhaps only be found in empiricism. Some would also hold enlightenment to be a vision of the world objective and independent of prejudice, and that we must not deem the world to be what we can accept via personal taste, the limits of our vision not indeed being the limits of the world. The real universe is outside our perception, the poverty of our imaginations perceiving the infinite existence as finite. Perhaps everything exists only in the way we with our vision perceive the thing to be, in accordance with our reasoning faculties. Matter as well as all things nonphysical may be manifestations of a fluctuating force, a will objectifying itself. Perhaps the point of greatest importance is that the way we perceive the world will always be finite as long as we impose restrictions upon it. Spinoza’s doctrine of salvation comes through contemplation. We must believe reason to be the light of the world, the ultimate end of philosophy.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s God, Public Morality and Evolution thread:

SolitaryWalker begins by asking perhaps the biggest question in existence: what is God? He says God by tradition is often seen as an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being. Such extraordinary qualities however put God’s identity as a person into question. He also under his doctrine demands worship over personal achievement, but worse yet choosing the dark path of Satan. SolitaryWalker conceives human beings who show genuine compassion to often be incompetent in logical analysis and objectivity, and that the inner quest to perfect all things would be a heavy burden, like for a being who mastered light to also master darkness. Really though, I conceive it to be possible to achieve a perfect balance between such opposites, should we see things from all angles, reference points, and which from the contrast, we could divine our knowledge. God with all of his supreme knowledge is also commonly depicted as the symbol for supreme power, as infinite greatness is also often equated with a person of sublime power. I agree perfectly with SolitaryWalker on his point of how Carl Jung said that in our philosophical, scientific, and theological studies, we gain more insights into the workings of our minds rather than the workings of the world. We project ourselves onto what we see and in effect anthropomorphize all things. Plato argues the average man must be lied to in order to keep them from falling off the safe path, a tactic I for one would not subscribe to, for not only should the truth be free, but it should also set us free. SolitaryWalker is right in regards to God and the way we see him having been the cause for corruption all throughout human history, how manipulative people have twisted ideas in service of external agendas. SolitaryWalker in regards to God concludes that he is best defined as the primary essence of spirituality, or the other world, and then asks if it is possible for us to know the other world. He follows by asking what was the beginning of the universe, and that if A created B, asking what created A, rendering A incapable for a Creator, assuming that it could not have come from nothing. This may mean it has always existed, without beginning or end. This view of time could be defined as the infinite realm, a view from which all things could be seen.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Problem of religion thread:

Religion could be defined as an ethical doctrine, a world cosmology independent of empiricism, a spiritual eschatology, and fundamentalism. The fundamental beliefs religion harbors in these areas incapable for change could discourage critical thought, encouraging people to believe their views are unquestionable. Religion could thereby discourage people from being open-minded, which could compel them to only deem themselves and the sacred texts of their divine authority right. As such, they are caught completely off-guard when presented with critical opinions conflicting with their own. They so aggressively defend these irrational stances, despite facts and evidence as well as reasoning to the contrary, since if they do, the religion promises them greater reward to come. Such religious stances have and could continue to entail violence. We must instead follow the following:

1. The requirement is not to change the system, but rather the people.
  2. The measure of man based on the state of our planet is pathetic. We need to change the nature of humanity to rise above and beyond.
  3. The spread of information would help establish world peace, it resulting as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment vision.
  4. When discussing global issues, we must put personal prejudice aside.
  5. Individuality is a point of great importance independent of the environment.
  6. The ancients were misguided due to lack of technology, though the world could become greater in our lifetime, despite doubters. We must achieve a perfect community stretching across the Earth with universal acceptance and individuality.
    RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Typology as a philosophical discipline thread:

We must wonder whether typology is even a logically consistent enough of a system to accurately order people into set psychological categorizations to begin with, let alone adaptable enough to account for the vast diversity of people in the world. Due to external factors and conditioning, perhaps one could act contrary to their true nature, their true personality, and even test as such. After all, people can indeed act differently than their natural personality would dictate, based on adjusting to the environment. Due to this lack of behavioral consistency, one can conclude Keirsey’s typology to be incomplete, which is based solely on behavior. If even a fully self-mastered man were to accomplish qualities stereotypically associated with different types, the foundations would further fissure. Perhaps though, the psychological states of people and the patterns of their reasoning as well as thought dynamics could be greater concepts from which to construct a typology, founded from a philosophical framework. Philosophy could be defined as a primarily conceptual and abstract study of the world, asking such questions as follows:

1. Is it possible for the mind to divine free will, to control cause and effect?
  2. What is the nature of consciousness, the ways in which we see and perceive things?
  3. What is the ultimate nature of reality, the existential system designing all creation?
  4. What are the foundations of thought, the forge from which the mind constructs?
    These questions all address the mental makeup of an individual, and as such, these things are more difficult to directly detect. Typology is thereby a study of solidified patterns of thought, and one’s natural tendencies, not consistently contingent with environmental circumstances.
    RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Universal Feel? thread:

SolitaryWalker asks whether a universal moral law should be imposed upon all people, termed universal feel. There are 3 different arguments we can approach this with: if we must correct those who act wrongly, if there is no choice but to correct them, of even if wrong choose not to do so. Perhaps certain experiences throughout a person’s life have shaped what these values and what violates them are. Some may even divert greater focus on well-reasoned thought-experiments rather than value centered-thought. We must then see how creative and idiosyncratic visionaries construct their worldviews. Certainly many mystics across the globe have already conceptualized what many may deem impossible. Many who see themselves as right often try to change other’s opinions to match their own. These people will tend to think negatively of those who disagree. The accumulation of such feelings may lead to hostility. Due to these possible contingent consequences, an established system of ethics may be a mistaken idea.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Theorem of Feel thread:

SolitaryWalker wonders how desirable it is for people to believe in things that are not supported by an argument. He begins by describing the process of logic, saying it deals with chains of reasoning. The formalities behind logic seem like mathematical operations, a much more abstract and theoretical discipline than the dynamic and transformative discipline of cosmology, in which case I support the latter discipline while SolitaryWalker seems to prefer the former. One thing that both disciplines have in common though is that when they show us our short-comings, few are able to do so without simultaneously losing self-respect. However, even the most disciplined among us will wish for a brighter future, perhaps putting too much faith in beliefs like karma. This feel method has been historically a consistent craft of manipulation of others to their delusion and detriment, even in service of altruistic causes.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s I am an atheist but… thread:

Do we really wish to destroy the popular myths of society in order to enlighten and awaken people? Although I believe the truth should be accessible to everyone, some may be disturbed by new discoveries, and their emotions may override their rationality. Perhaps one such belief that may be dangerous to dispel is the anthropomorphized view of God. If one were however to sufficiently handle the truth, it could result in inner peace and less mistakes, since we would have proper knowledge and beliefs by which we can direct ourselves, since if we take the right actions, then good consequences should follow. As such, false beliefs could lead in the wrong direction. As of now, man obeys the laws of nature (perhaps the progressive development of man could change that). If then we wish to control the laws of nature, every man must receive universal enlightenment.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Essence of Human nature thread:

Sartre says we are defined by the choices we make and how we deal with the consequences, and that bad faith is our restraint from improving our circumstances. It would follow that we could counter all adversity through pure resolution of will, which SolitaryWalker says cannot be the case due to the limits of human power. He says Sartre’s false belief could have sprung from his own overestimation of individual freedom, as Sartre says all choices spring from within. SolitaryWalker next defines human nature as unalterable dispositions that inhere within our psyche. He says the strongest of such tendencies is the will to feel good; making an axiom that feeling good is the foundation of human nature. This drive for well-being likely led to the evolution of our faculties enabling human survival, such as walking, breathing, or language. Machiavelli is quoted as saying that people are fickle by nature and will stand by you if you are winning, but once you cease to be winning, they shall abandon you. It follows that people will only employ positive sentiments to their advantage, more often than not. The greatest fear man possesses is annihilation, and as such, will commonly go further than necessary to preserve his well-being. As such, many believe God to be a means of attaining eternal life. Such potential divine reward will inspire many men to act positively.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Essence of Apriori thread:

SolitaryWalker asks if it is possible to have knowledge prior to experience. This could be possible if knowledge is innate, that is, if it is stored in our unconscious. If so, we could not only acquire knowledge, but also recover it. He defines knowledge as a true set of beliefs from which we can refer to choose. He also asks to ask to what degree one’s natural talents result from what is innate versus one’s influence from the external world. Newton saw the world as a dynamic machine of cause and effect, from which point A leads to B from which follows C to result in D and so forth. This view however cannot explain the source from which the first cause came, a question of how something could have come from nothing. Our minds translate the infinite realm into finite terms, which make such questions that impose limits incapable for explanation.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Origin of Feeling thread:

SolitaryWalker defines feeling as a cognitive faculty of emotive valuation, concerned with how we relate to the external environment, not how it is, thereby rendering feeling subjective. This could cause us to attach anthropomorphic qualities to things, a personal touch. This urge likely developed within man throughout our evolution as a means of self-preservation, to identify life-threatening dangers in the external environment. As a result our feeling has become stronger.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s On the virtues of passion thread:

SolitaryWalker says aesthetical judgments primarily reflect how we feel about things, which in turn he believes will effect who we are. As such, art could be seen as an expression of ourselves, an aesthetical reflection of our emotions and inner state. These emotionally charged impulses he claims are in complete opposition to analytical thinking. I disagree, as our thinking I believe should ultimately be a foundation from which our feelings can manifest and create a meaningful world for us, which is why thinking without feeling is like matter without energy. He further claims the wise and lofty will choose analytical subjects devoid of passion, such as mathematics, even though mathematics assigns limits to things, whereas passion breathes fire into the equations.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Popularization of Philosophy thread:

Rather than connecting the ideas developed by all the great philosophers into a greater whole, I would advise a less holistic point of view. Instead, we should at least be open to all those ideas, but we should also tenaciously chase those that fit our ideals in a radical and less balanced drive to fulfill our visions. Most importantly of all however, is to create our own individualized philosophy, and to walk the solitary paths of our own planning ahead.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s On the Human condition thread:

SolitaryWalker postulates that people are naturally driven towards self-affirmation; that we wish to feel good, doing what we believe leads to our well-being. I will say though that some things transcend immediate pleasures, and that some will make monumental sacrifices at the cost of their own well-being in this life to uplift the human condition. Also, those who choose not to be happy and content with the current state of things will have greater motivation to transform it for the better. He also criticizes others for seeking affirmation from the various people in their life, which I think is a misconception, since if a belief of ours gains greater universal acceptance, then it can be implemented on a global scale. Ideally, we should have a means by which we can all agree.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Utility of Philosophy thread:

Philosophy can be used as a model for science, the pure idea being tested and refined empirically. Science will give us the results of this process, and then philosophy can next synthesize the pieces together to form a greater product by constructing a blueprint of its unified design. This can help us solve the monumental problems of our future horizons, should we take the correct steps of action in our present position.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s How I think we ought to live our lives thread:

Religion is a means by which many find a life purpose and develop a cosmological map of the world as well as developing ethical systems and seeking what lies beyond this life. A critical weakness within religion however, is that all of these views are to be accepted on authority without question. SolitaryWalker defines this as faith which, according to believers, must be followed, lest the Gods unleash their divine wrath! He says that rather than blindly believing what we falsely perceive to be immortal wisdom, we must follow the liberating light of truth on a philosophical search for meaning. Meaning is found in independent thinking and letting our true self’s light shine.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s What is spirituality? thread:

SolitaryWalker defines spirituality as a quest for another world, which he thinks suggests that these experiences transform spiritual prophets from within. Perhaps this could mean minds that are guided by the stars above are filled with celestial light which they can reflect upon their creations and make them sparkle with incessant fluctuations of world form, that is, finding a greater life purpose can be a quest in which we ascend to the zenith, a position of perfection from which we would have a higher perspective from which our reality can be seen and shaped anew. God is the greatest possible good but, unlike SolitaryWalker says, good fables lead to God.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Problem of Religious bigotry thread:

We will fulfill much life purpose in the open-ended quest to construct our own worldviews. It will not be found as a gift to us from someone else of a simplistic design. Those who are content are in a state of rest, a static and unchanging position which resists the currents of change. Change is the only constant factor ever present within the world. It makes life grow and lets creation take shape. These incessant transformations are the driving force in the progressive development of civilization and mankind.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s What is God? thread:

God is the greatest possible good. Such a concept is beyond the anthropomorphized image of God most people of primitive times always tried to project upon the divine. SolitaryWalker thinks however that this renders revelation impossible, which assumes God cannot talk to people, but at least SolitaryWalker says perhaps prophets could translate their connection with the infinite realm. Revelation I believe could come from a non-anthropomorphized source, which could perhaps transform the unconscious mind from within. Such an example may be an all omnipresent living mind which sees everything and from which all things spring into being. Should this belief hold any realistic quality to it that exists in the world, it would imply a deep connection shared amongst every mind in the universe, and our universe with whatever other worlds may be. We could all be unified with the divine as agents of co-creation. Revelation could come from any mind in existence, should we tap into this inscrutable source and the power it may give to those who seek it on their journeys, as they strive to live with purpose. This source is not necessarily God, since not all of creation is good enough.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s In search for a better understanding thread:

In the search for understanding, 4 questions we tend to ask include the meaning of eschatology, death, immortality, and what the alpha and omega of all things shall be. In discovering the treasures such great questions have in store for us, we seem to consistently find the world is greater than previously conceived, from the round earth, to the solar system centered around the sun, to the universal expansion from the big bang, and next perhaps other universes or planes of existence outside our own. Our focus should not be to divide things into absolute qualities like true and false, but rather to open our minds and let our imaginations take shape. All things conceptualized by the mind may have a certain level of reality to them beyond existent and non-existent, the existent perhaps being the world of stability, and the non-existent maybe being the world of possibility. This is why our focus should unlock the transcendent power of the mind, lifted above and beyond the mundane limitations of this plane. SolitaryWalker believes the key to the world to come is this world first. As a starting point, we must not assign limits to a world larger than our present comprehension. SolitaryWalker then goes on a long rant about how traditionalist personality types thrive on secure boundaries in suspension of critical and rational analysis, implying he believes his own personality type (probably INTP) to be vastly wiser and superior. Such arrogance blinds the mind and restricts the alternate possibilities. He is right however in saying that we should never stop questioning what we believe, as our ideas can always be altered into higher forms. Perhaps if our wills became sufficiently powerful, they could transcend the system and become free forces.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s What is truth (split from post poll) thread:

SolitaryWalker says we impose our perceptions on the world, that we see illusions similar enough to one another that we each see relatively the same physical objects. He also postulates the world may hold codes for its design that could be symbolized with languages like mathematics, and although I side with him in his general codifications theory, I believe mathematics is too definitive and absolute in its measures to embrace the endless possibilities present in the world. He also defines truth as our perceptions aligning with the outside universe, which would imply the mind transcends truth, the mind possibly having a higher reality to it that perhaps could flow outwardly and become truth. This would, in a sense, make some truth subjective, as its creation may have sprung from our own visions and dreams, unlike SolitaryWalker says. He believes to the contrary, since he holds reality is just there and incompletely translated into an imperfect understanding, whereas I have faith that, should our wills reach the right heights in power, that we could at a much higher level of alteration create the very essence of our lives and what we experience as reality. For me the world holds infinite promise for us.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Way to inner peace thread:

As a means for finding inner peace, which SolitaryWalker thinks helps to find our true-self, we must have an introspective focus on the world inside the mind. He and Spinoza also believe we are all parts of God, so when we look within ourselves, we can see the timeless and infinite essence of the divine. He says though that we should not live for ourselves, but rather we should live for God. Instead, I believe in self-mastery, and that our ultimate purpose is to attempt the great and impossible.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Mephistopheles? thread:

If we go back to the Garden of Eden story, God commanded Adam and Eve not to partake of the Fruit of Knowledge. They ate of the fruit despite the warning, and then their eyes were opened. The cost however is that they would ultimately perish, and that to postpone this, they would have to work to survive and suffer against pitiless elements. The implications of this are very difficult to see clearly, but I will speculate that there could be some higher power that wants life, at least at this level of existence, to be obedient and toiling slaves to the natural order, or perhaps it could also be challenging life to become stronger on a journey through the eons, even if the means of its accomplishment leads to suffering. In each of these instances, knowledge would aid us in our progressive development to overcome these systems, since it could give us the power we need to rise above our lowly stations, but this resistance could also bounce back upon us with greater adversity. I know not how long we shall have to endure this pain, whether it will last for 1 lifetime on earth, or if we will continue to face it for many lives to come, but the question of how to transcend this could be discovered in the finality and annihilation of all things physical. This world may be corrupted beyond repair, so to heal it, ruin may have to be unleashed upon it, for by destroying the old world, new worlds could be spawned by the will of life, worlds with ideal designs. In this way the problem of evil potentially could be ended. I make no unalterable claim that this is the direction life needs to take in the eons to come, or that such a momentous feat is even achievable, though it remains clear that we are in desperate need of a global transformation that life creates.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s Dreams? thread:

Perhaps dreams may be reflections of our true self, visions of something that is important to us inside. They could open our awareness to worlds separated from the physical, allowing us to see things from a higher perspective. Not only though would dreaming access the other dimensions of creation, but also might manifest new things into creation, springing from the will of the mind. This would imply a chaotic realm, in which things could be altered; vastly different from the physical world that follows natural laws. The dream world then possibly is limitless, which would render all things possible. Here then if a person wished to move mountains, they would tremble at the sound of voice and crack asunder at command. That though was a mundane example. A highly developed dream world may be vastly different from the physical world, not only in restrictions, but also in appearance. This is why fables have values we make real and live.
RaptorWizard’s responce to SolitaryWalker’s My Religion thread:

My religion, should I invent a good one, will chart the course for eternal life, world peace, universal enlightenment, and ultimate power. I do not expect the ideal visions for these lofty goals to be fully accomplished while I am here. I have not even discovered the directions we should follow to walk the ways in search of our destiny. This time may prove to be the most critical moment in human history that there ever was or will be, as the actions we take now will effect whether we start the fires of our own destruction, or expand to spheres beyond the terrestrial in an epic ascension to the heavens. I will wish now for a future sparkling with stars and rainbows dancing and singing with life.

I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me.
Giordano Bruno (On the Infinite Universe and Worlds, 1584)

Pokémon Snap Music: The Hut By The River (Valley Course)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB_LI0LtLxw[/youtube]

Pokemon Johto Journeys #131: To Blissey

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-M6NoqsRY[/youtube]