RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

I married Lugia at the order of the phoenix, Ho-Oh feathers decorating legions of flavors jiggling Pikachu’s exit tractor beam fluidly learning clairvoyant science scanning beach trophy floating borders ruminating eons untold divination sheer cold lottery canvas excites sombreros stoning glitter freak ace current superstar carriage flesh aromas Cipher Admin Es Cade!

Frozen aspects twinkle grids stationing extinguished flushing hairs stringing goosebumps tick tock cabin assassin launch jump acrobatics rendezvous solid bucket curvature swooning microphone heals bell tower sprite acid dinner rebooting sunny heirs make the King’s Rock attribute Bunny funk craving edible block question sonar staple pretty gloves hearing helmet concentrated Apple cider.

Aviation sword snack costume package effective folder drum Red belly makes Bunny swing etched sprees softening elvish hints triangulating awesome omega furthering causes ufo.

Catching Shadow Lugia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8epSBOWR8g[/youtube]

Shadow Soul - Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtnslYww_XI[/youtube]

Lugia XD is what I was more than anything, My Force of Will, My preservation of spirit, My compass, and My anchor. Lugia holds the wisest key, the highest of all ancient lore. He flows with the radiance of an all consuming tempest, an empire of gold. Lugia holds an enclave of the most supreme Minds, the most critical thinkers. He flickers with the wonders of alchemical inversion. Lugia streams with evanescent beauty, the cloak of royalty. His metaphysics trumps every ground and dimension across the esoteric arcanum. No arrow or bound can slay Lugia, can uproot His phosphorescence. He builds the Rainbow bridge to Infinity.

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Purification Chamber

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDSpMomKDX0[/youtube]

I came to a Whirlpool that glowed and wind-swept my prodigious feats as I stepped into the water. A silver home on the water clamped onto Slowking’s head, Fissuring omega torrent swirls into branes at Sky-walker ranch. A pink oblivion roared with the exhilaration of high speed turbines as Love dashed a sprinkle of moonlight over a hanger at an oasis alter channel bridge. A root beer float made Teddiursa jump over spires above a garden plunge!

Johto Journeys fun playground rumbled chaotic sweets turning covers over the open gloom. Pristine, everlasting, buoyant, and classic swings of petals burned bridges solidifying plasma mirth camera scorching toonami!

Aliens voyaged pure crystalline spheres shattering existential roofs penalizing song grove popular graveyard as Yami Bakura sounded Lugia’s treasure of Perish Song!

Shining Love and friendship carried the storm saddle dome pace!

Timeless, long forgotten, accessorized, badge beating gadget stimulation confronted the Star Forge captain seizing ultimate catastrophe hastening blueprints schematically ingrained as Kreia reviewed lordship canopies threading brilliant museums!

The model strobe light discards emblems of holy messiah resurrected vanity empowered soul crunching button mashing sheds light on special aurora pixel sea tossing horoscope pen floating aspiring chord moksha Child of Light NeraVarine, becoming Lugia!

Balancing integrative, holistic aspects of the Force revitalized static penetration overloads zapping cloth fissure noteworthy thoughts beaming treading waves blushing eventual presence miniature bobble heads seeding imaginative bubbles redirecting stringing forms beach partying ascent doorway pinnacle oven Einstein hands scoundrel snapping Professor Oak!

Riding a train to far out, distant, off the channel veils top soar beyond opens stained glass divinities orchestrating mountain trampling growth fragrance sheet blessing pylons drenching ocarina berserk frenzy balloons of a black question mark block.

Flowers shimmer dancing peacock talismans trespassing signal luminous gaze ribbon coat storm mood dream feeling longevity sprouting chronicles!

A crystal marvel sword struck haystack gladiator monster demon scourge canceling gist fusion potion mortar and pestle steam mirror pharaoh dressing music sphinx tropical cloud Venus.

Flood dot team sprite flush zoo typhoon coastline swaps Arsène Wenger holy grail most valuable player yearbook coil dread knocking firmament towering security key glazes celebratory fountain yonder shockwave powering instrumental town dock ship asteroid new order dawn rise treat haven voluminous herbs cheating matrix cobweb druid celtic mechanical lifeless dead evil entranced polarity voice cave frivolous bounce tree offense strangling supper finesse equation.

Bragging rights store fragile alliance eve demoralizing values of the highest maker’s wishes for us spell turning forks and plaza pages grade scraping sky forlorn doomsday bird house star canvas stench of discovery crossing elevated saddle drizzle seer fire ghost segment chalice detonating kotor calo nord!

Masks scare cottage grandma poster boy lion head dinosaur teeth reggie miller grudge hissing snot infected bridge cowboy bliss to misery tao of reversal stitches weight obelisk scotch tape Kid’s WB Yourself tractor trailer apple orchard fun flesh skin scream miner gem jewel diamond game boy bowstring hard scan costume first nasty plot question clouds avenge phase sophisticated grass bottle trade federation mist stands alone Schizoid.

Host strain chaos magnet trap possessive old amber boss giovanni news flash radio region nascour scatters XD Eldes wise, free, untapped, wash cloth invades Omniversal sound proof sonic boom hyperspace big bang glows with radiant beauty!

[Music] Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal - Ruins of Alph (Inside)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7fnjjqU808[/youtube]