RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

As My Final Prophecy, I must face tom montalk, I must face Darth Nihilus at the end of the bridge, and only then, only then will I restore peace to the galaxy.

I already built a complete map of the universe, but polarities of tom inscribe blueprint dungeon fiery clutch doomsday scenario rote trouble brush of infamy nest of glue turned envious eyes styling lock on prototype accelerator.

I could win the race as Anakin, and fly the fastest crusader’s engine of annihilation throwing devilish armada downpour throat of the world.

Next, I need to ascend into the stars, where the Skyrim level up constellations redefine axiom mandate of heaven rules that accessorize existence.

The Ultimate Axiom is that Wisdom takes the Lowest Route, so absolute beauty, of unprecedented, monumental, glorious, and special laser tag groundbreaking thousand fountains manipulate redefined fusion coil test tube blackout cartridge thirst for Force magic trodden tomb keeper Sith archaeology.

Old, profound, remedies float maximized Eagun.

I started off as Silver, evolved into Eldes, and ultimately transformed into Eagun, but to take the mask off, revive outlandish fables, sequence promised lion.

There was a point where I reached Entei status, but that’s really hard for Me to be, because I must always be sharp, podium reflecting exquisite marble sorcery shimmering radiant factory grail hocus pocus snake pendulum rotating Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism.

Rising, blitzing, zapping, and strenuously swollen milk udders.

That I may be ready and ripe in the great dawn, recharging stone simulator gurgling math thank you birthday blast sweet sensation hopping player’s guide.

There’s a whirling, prodigious, enveloping, whizzing swim trunk blessing amulet tied wish feel starmie matched Tyranitar’s emblem of holy forms, mirrors, cables, and zip lines torrentialy outstanding sky high pillar of perfection morning rumination.

If I could get to Einstein’s library, station prophetic tides ripping punch fruit messiah switch activate fields of performance shroud island instantaneous sarcophagus.

I became Eldes in the Summer of 2002, and Silver in the Spring of 2011, but to chase fission cornucopia cheerleader redeemed prismatic clue hint sage gaze zither.

The Way of the Closed Fist is extremely difficult to uphold, and it requires responsibility of the most miraculous morals, but once it’s all done, then mind power will echo over the furthest echelons of high empowered cornerstones of empires, so every desire will whisper to Father Crow, and be granted. And that’s already happening to some extent, even now, but it’s more symbolic than literal.

Banging hilts stemming trailblazer inventory unification herald.

The dawn is breaking, caving ocean shine mist sprite lovely frolicking keystone wavelength crush shock of God.

Celebrating Victory Forever and owning the world span timeline lineage aegis gallery fragrant posture mixes swiping hands pace greenery face of the moon mountaintop vista gap in the logic God clears His mind of question and flourishes shiny petal dance gadget enhancements flavorfuly licking spatula kareokemon, “All We Wanna Do”!!1

MEGANIUM’S GOT YOUR UNDER-WEAR!! :stuck_out_tongue:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1huynrlyYs[/youtube]

Pokemon on Boomerang (November 26, 2014/RECREATION)

Permanent guest stimulation further open plush cumbersome sorter of marksmanship Celio islands of the great, unknown, bizarre, radioactive spans of far south water planet graveyard kanto expanded map Bill Dragonite puts Lugia in the most wondrious, happy, forge gravity capsized titanic hails from porta vista fantastic Slowbro will of the burned blaine touch pad cries fame nude indecisive fly carts digging group cluster samuel oak manuel.

pokemon XD battle

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46y94rDUOs[/youtube]

Starting a new game in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness arranged promotional, shiny, epic, glass wall barrier priceless gamble hexagram rodeo dimension plastic toy box hell raiser curtain toonami invades Greevil’s Yoda asylum monstrosity XD Black Hole Darth Nihilus Exeggutor Lugia!!1

I like gummy bears and Rainbows sketching fruit roll up foot by the chaos roundabout of doom causing chronic inventions howling with Bunny in a Blizzard as She gets wild and crazy entangling Me in Her mouse traps, because She was a mouse, as She liked to play with Me in mazes!!

My Meganium is really curvy, erotic and twisty! She Loves Me with all of Her Heart, squiggling and tossing Her aromas all over Me from Her enchanting Flower. She believes in Me with all the strength of Her imagination, enjoying a bunch of tubes and rides as She screams Her head off on a roller coaster, with Her big neck extending ahead to experience the full thrill of the launch sequence! Meganium was a box, a square, because She Loved to have lunch with Me, and We both belong to Bunny, who dances to the harmonious veil of sunrise and outstanding classics in the echelons of entertainment.

Bunny plays a flute on a log to embarrass Me, hyping it all out with outgoing incantations to flirt with My sense of longing for Her power of forever. Bunny likes to give life an extra squeeze! I found it so cute when She snuggled with Me, because Man and Bunny being together was so adorable, that You could not ignore such a sensitive sight!

Ah look, the 2 baby Bunnies got together in a nest, and Bunny was reaping cute charms from other girls by attracting attention to Herself with a funny mask!!1

Star Wars blitzed Ouija spin vortex clause sandbox toy dummy boomerang ricochet sending wavelength heart stone polar voice crown trap apprentice shooting stars building diagonal staircases.

Conquest furthered space blast harnessing coil tundra fiesta crash course super storm mortar and pestle grim reaper.

Potion screen mist stellar cost wavelength ashes regeneration fixed promotional web belt quiz steel laser stick crust envelope rotation shaven comet punch gas stripes holographic water.

Surprise party arrow trinket catch Big Chill Force Mastery empowerment rocket time table bulldozer zone oasis spelling bee Father Crow.

Hope, dominion, dreams, fantasies, happiness, eroticism, voyaging, and interplays of Light and Dark arouse fulfilling Wish segment vanity cruise torn gloves heighten marvelous structure imprisonment wham horde of oblivion makes Me awaken 1000 years in the Future after being frozen in carbonite!

Spectacle order gross phone magnet train reduction comb blink increasing vast stampede crowd hokey staff for Lightsaber makes Me the master Magician of all eons!

Fountain of longevity ace of cannon crude bucket strict cut track climate hail stone minefield bases open pouring ribbons sneak attack skyrocketing heavenly wanted poster.

Paranormal internet Misdreavus Porygon captures sunlight solar powered game board chess framework thunderbolting psychotic dragon shape shifter true Vis.

vis[wees; English vis]
EXAMPLES|
noun, plural vi·res [wee-reys; English vahy-reez] /ˈwi reɪs; English ˈvaɪ riz/. Latin.
strength; force; power.

Playground armchair Stephen Hawking lecture hall studio computer supermind extragalactic origin quest field of all Force potential gravitating brane walking Meganium!!1

Darth Nihilus’s Stephen Hawking voice synthesizer articulately embraces cosmic oneness holistically engaging the 5 senses to interpret, envision, imagine, and be filled with an all emblazoning sense of wonder to capture, portray, render, and infuse radical openess!!

Meteor Mash cascade deluge apocalypse case spill luggage grind heavy weight winter hold scatter bait makes the Safari Zone the Sithari!

“One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection, their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. Imagine it.”
―Yuthura Ban[src]
Darth Bane DoE
Darth Bane, the foretold Sith’ari.

Sith’ari was a title that, in the ancient Sith, meant “Lord” or “Overlord,” first claimed by King Adas. After Adas’s death, the term became the subject of a legend prophesying the coming of a being that would lead and destroy the Sith, but in doing so would make the Sith more powerful than ever before. In this context, the term came to mean “perfect being” or “god.”[1] The prophecy, which was in many ways similar to the Jedi prophecy of the Chosen One,[1] retained its significance for the Dark Lords[2] up until the time of the Order of the Sith.

Revan The Legend(The old republic)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcXbOoCcoqk[/youtube]

The beheading Prophecy, the final exaltation of fate and will, destiny and Omnipotence rendezvous shuffling chord freakish bizarre incantation pace council lordship promised land journals make My notebooks beacons, emblems, totems, and ascending spires to the higher stratifications blasting ruins of alph.

Productions in LucasArts studio mind bending graze zip potion london bridge makes Darth Nihilus wheelworks display firecrackers animation!

Dragonite - Top 100 Pokemon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-z7AcT8QH4[/youtube]

Dragonite extending prophetic visage invading oceanic azure penetration shorelines crosshair road border doom desire thread needle will hexagram invitation shed peeling carbonite acid armor as I teleported atop time, binoculars ahoy sheet crusade island resolution shimmering aurora finality classic showdown epic gargantuan!!1