Easter massacre: The World's Reaction

I’ll will say the above are all stupid in their superficial condemnations and political correctness - confining their condemnation to some extremist groups. Their ignorance and complacency in tracking the root cause [to Islam itself] actually allow more Islamic terrorists attacks to happen.

The most coward and incompetent is the Pope [insisting Islam is peaceful] who is indirectly complicit to these Islamic related evil committed on his flock.

My hypothesis is this;

1. DNA wise all human beings has the potential to commit evil and violent acts.

2. Appx 20% [conservative guess] of the above are naturally born with an active tendency to commit evil and violent acts when triggered by the relevant evil elements.

3. The Quran the core texts of Islam contains a significant amounts of evil and violent elements. The Quran represent the terms of the covenant between Muslims and Allah.

4. From 2, 20% of all Muslims, appx. 300 million are exposed to these evil elements in the Quran as a term of compliance and their divine duty.

5. The Evil elements in the Quran [3] trigger SOME Muslims in 4 to commit terrible evil and violent acts - this is very evident from Islamists quoting the Quranic verses to justify their evil acts.

The above are the root causes that contribute to all the Islamic-related evils and violence, e.g. this Easter Massacre and others.

Re Premise 2: Because it is the DNA it is very difficult [at this time] to resolve the problem inherent in 2 i.e. those who are naturally born with evil tendencies.

Thus, relatively, the easier solution would be to remove P3 [evil elements in Quran] in whatever necessary ways to stop the processes leading to Islamic based evil and violent acts.

The World leaders should understand the above universal and factual hypothesis and focus their attention on the critical cause, i.e. 3 and 5.

However, there is an additional problem, the Quran must be intact and is commanded to be immutable thus cannot be changed in anyway by humans. Thus the evil elements are intrinsic to Islam.

In the case, the focus of attention must be on the whole religion of Islam itself and not just the evil laden verses. Believing in a religion is not DNA based and a belief can be changed.

Agree to the above?

Note a description of the identified suicide bombers.

Note the suicide bombers were well educated and came from financially well off families.

Why are such well to do people so desperate to be suicide bombers?
This is the question most of the Islamist apologist and authorities never ask.

So don’t be surprised if your neighborhood well to do, polite, goody two shoes Muslim suddenly appear in the news as a suicide bomber.

I have been saying all along, the reason why these well to do, supposedly goody two shoes are willing to sacrifice themselves as suicide bombers is due to a very desperate existential psychology within them and the majority.

The difference here is, these suicide bombers in trying to soothe that desperate psychology, unfortunately fell prey to an inherent and malignant ideology strong embedded within the ideology of Islam.

It is this specific evil and malignant part of the Islam ideology that the authorities should pay attention to instead of focusing on the naturally existing psychological desperate human beings. In one sense, the problem is primarily on the ideology [90%] and not the believers [10%].

The effective solution is to get rid of the malignant ideology so that those vulnerable with desperate psychological are not drawn to such evil ideology.

Note in contrast, the majority of people are infected with a desperate existential psychology but if they cling to a God with an overriding pacifist ideology [e.g Christianity], there is no way that ideology is responsible in compelling them to commit terrible evil and violent acts in the name of their God.

I do think the Left, though also the Right, hesitates to judge ideologies where they might find themselves called racist - which is silly, since it is not about race - or Islamophobic - which is a silly term. It would be strange to think one has a problem if one is Naziphobic, so the idea of being concerned about a belief system is not, per se, prejudicial. It depends on the belief system and what it does to people.

As far as their financially solid background, I think it is often second generation immigrants, which is a specific psychology. I am the child of immigrants, though from cultures that were much closer to the culture they moved to. Nevertheless I did experience subtle and not so subtle issues around integration. Which is ridiculous given the closeness of the cultures. I experienced no discrimination, but rather a subtle not fitting in, quite. I can imagine that these feelings could be rather deeply unsettling when the cultures are more radically different. The parents are often more integrated than the children, because they are happy to not be wherever they came from, while the children have not experienced the hell or other problems of the cultures their parents came from, so their very priviledge adds to their rage.

A Muslim going to school in a vastly more secular nation with other religions more dominant and also secularized might find that their unease can be controlled by entering the very rigid control of fundamentalist religions. Man, they sure tell you what to do. You just align yourself with the rules and the authority figures and the anxiety of identity disappears, like that, poof.

Note: none of this is a defense of Islam or a defense of their choices.

Islam includes life denial. This world is not the important one. This body is not the important one. It has very clear us/them distinctions - which can also be very comforting. You could think of it almost like where a fucked up priviledged kid from a Western family background in the West, might turn to drugs, these guys turn to the anxiety reducing rules and cognitive simplicity of Islam. Which would be peachy if they became Sufis, perhaps, rather than radicalized in other sects of Islam with their active, violent, political engagement. I think we also need to include issues around manliness. However well the parents are integrated, they are still going to pass on ideas about gender to their second gen kids. And the men are not quite going to know what to be. They will want to be macho while at the same time nto really having the best outlets for this. Radical Islam gives and immediate outlet and confirmation of their manliness. They are going to war against the infidels and suicide bombers are not just risking their lives, but offering them up. That buckets of pride in advance. That identity confuse, unease and really strong anxiety shifts directly to… I am not weak and confused and unmanly. I am the bravest of the brave.

It’s a small percentage, but given that it is a transcendent focused religion with utterly clear categories, even small percentages of dupes - and they are dupes - can make quite a change on the world scene.

If we are to rank the criticalness of reason why the left and others are very apologetic or quiet towards Islam, I would rank the threat of being called ‘racist’ as not the most critical reason. Out of 10 I would rate the threat of being called ‘racist’ at 5/10.

The most critical reason why the majority, the left and authorities are pussy footing, coddling, placate, and silent with Islamic terror and evils is due to the subliminal fears that Islamist has instilled in their subconscious mind. I would rank this at 9/10.

As a strategy to protect and cover up the evils inherent within the religion, Islam has an inherent strategy of casting terror to keep the non-Muslims and victims subdued.

3:151. We [Allah] shall cast terror [R3B: l-ruʿ’ba] into the hearts of those [infidels] who disbelieve because they [infidels] ascribe unto Allah partners [ShRK: ashrakū idols and deities], for which no warrant hath been revealed. Their [infidels] habitation is the Fire, and hapless the abode of the wrong doers [l-ẓālimīna] [infidels]

It is not just one verse of the above, but there are many similar verses of casting terror in the hearts of non-believers so that they remained subdued.

This is a very common strategy used by evil and violent people, e.g. no one will dare to condemn or spill on the neighborhood gangs’ terror and violence within their vicinity for fear of being a victim.

It is the same with the Jews who merely became sheep/lambs waiting quietly in front of the slaughter house. This was due to the relentless reign of terrors spread by the Nazi members in accordance to their ideology.

It is the same reason why the Muslim apologists, the authorities, the left [incl certain political interests] are so quiet and subliminal fearful of Islam. They believe [unconsciously] their shutting of critiques of the evil of Islam will please their masters.

In the case of the Sri Lanka terrorists, they were not immigrants but local.

Point is they have entered into a covenant [contract] with Allah with a promise of eternal life in Paradise [for some expecting 72 virgins].
To gain what is promised, they have to obey the words and command [terms of the contract] of Allah.
Unfortunately the words and command of Allah as terms of the contract include the command to kill non-believers if there are threats [vaguely defined].
The point is these suicide bombers are the more zealous one who would go the extra mile and the utmost to please Allah, thus carry out their divine duty in killing infidels. In the Quran the killing of infidels carry extra merit in comparison to other duty.

So it is the evil laden verses in the holy texts that compel and inspire SOME zealots [could be educated, rich or poor] to kill infidels to gain the promised merits.

The reason why some seemingly good and well off people sacrifice their life is the fundamentalist cleric will trigger and amplify their existential crisis by assuring them of paradise which is much better than earthly life as stated in the holy texts from God.
They are told, if they sacrifice themselves in killing infidels they will be richly rewarded in Paradise.

‘Manliness’ is not the reason at all. There are equally as many suicide bombers who are females.
I believe the macho ones would be very hesitant to give up their life for manliness sake.

The more reasonable explanation is the anxiety reducing effect from Islam.
The inherent unavoidable existential crisis generate very terrible impulses of anxiety and when they have zoomed onto a relief [in this case Islam] they will not give it up and are willing to sacrifice their Earthly life to preserve it till eternity.
The problem is Islam [unlike all other religions] give the believer permission to kill infidels where necessary [vague conditions, even cartoons].

A small % on a large population can be a very serious significant quantum.

As I had stated, conservatively 20% of humans are naturally born with an active evil tendency.
The Muslims population is >1.5 billion and growing.
As such, there are 300 million [20% of 1.5 b] evil prone Muslims around the world waiting to commit evil and violent acts.
If we reduce the figures by number of babies & the aged by 20% of 300 million we still a have 240 million.

The critical point is, even one lone wolf can cause serious terror and havoc, so just imagine a potential of 240 million!! :astonished:
In the case of 911 its only 18+, this Sri Lanka case there were only 8+ supported by a few others. 240 millions !! :astonished: :astonished:

It is critical humanity must trace the proximate root cause of Islamic driven evil and violent acts.
The critical root cause is the evil laden elements in the holy texts [90%], not the unfortunate Muslims who were naturally born with evil tendency [10%].
The problem is the holy texts are commanded to be immutable, thus humanity must focus on the religions itself to find solutions.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3oWmDUW1Q[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KKCRpv9N6Q[/youtube]

That’s definitely in there. But I would put the guilt and pcness higher than you do. I think there is this sense that the West has a racist abusive colonial past - which is true - and that we can’t judge anyone, especially people whose countries, histories, resources and peoples we have fucked around with. I often notice in Europe how people from the Middle East - generally refugees from wars are regimes are talked about as if they are the European counterpart to African americans. The latter group forcibly taken as slaves to the US, having very little to do with the situation of Muslims immigrants. The two types of relationship are conflated and conflated when the Left criticizes Islamophobia and racism. And the immigrant youths immerse themselves in rap/hip hop as if it, and for example their relationship to the police and society, is the same.

As a strategy to protect and cover up the evils inherent within the religion, Islam has an inherent strategy of casting terror to keep the non-Muslims and victims subdued.

It is the same reason why the Muslim apologists, the authorities, the left [incl certain political interests] are so quiet and subliminal fearful of Islam. They believe [unconsciously] their shutting of critiques of the evil of Islam will please their masters.

Yeah, sorry, I ran off on tangent more appropriate to terrorist acts in Western nations. I do think the addictive pattern is similar.

Yes, that is the life denial stuff.

Not in the West. There it is mainly young men as far as I have seen. You go into Israel and the like the story changes. But then you are close to their homes, so protection of their extended families and ‘tribe’ are part of the triggers.

Which is what I said above now bolded.

as far as percentages of women terrorists…
theguardian.com/world/2018/ … ael-kimmel

and from oxfordre.com/politics/view/10.10 … 8637-e-124

Yes. The manly ones prefer to send in their women and children with the bombstraps.
I was in Syria and Hezbollah macho men showed me this with pride.
They were really very proud of themselves for killing their children. Disturbing, changed my view of mankind very drastically.

Just to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting any of them are role models for being men.

I agree there is some degree of guilt which should be applied to all nations, all religions [Buddhist, Hindus, Taoists, etc.] and people the colonizers had oppressed and exploited in their past.

But why there are exceptional emphasis and placating with Islam and Muslims. Note the amount of laws, censorship and punishment to protect even genuine rational critique of Islam.
Such stupid and very bias reactions are manifested subliminally due to the threat of terror and violence from SOME evil prone Muslims.

Another reason is the authorities do not want to pursue the truth and express the truth that Islam is inherently evil and violence for fear some maniacs would target innocent Muslims.

I believe the truth must be exposed that Islam is in part inherently evil and violent and humanity must educate all to differentiate the evil ideology from the believers who should not be blame for the evil elements of the ideology.
Do Not Bash Muslims