My best guesses on a couple potential sock puppets...

The greatest genius of all time is Leonardo not Archimedes

It’s Archimedes trust me. Half of Leonardo’s technical drawings came from stuff Archimedes invented.

Sorry to call you dude, but!

Dude! Do you realize how big of a concept mass truly is.

E=mc^2… the m is mass!

The periodic tables…

Archimedes was the renaissance …

Until the dark ages came…

Leonardo was not on Archimedes level at all.

[b]
The greatest genius of all time is Leonardo not Archimedes

The second greatest genius of all time is Newton so still not Archimedes[/b]

Again, sorry to call you dude, but!

Dude! Archimedes founded the branches of science known as physics and chemistry.

He founded that!

He had the most impact of any single individual (unless you believe in god myths) of any single person in world history.

Physics AND chemistry!!!

Founded them both !!

One person!!

Ecman is right about Archimedes.

Since - ahem - since there is a number of other “gifted” folk out bere, really we should be capable of some nifty stuff if we conspired to get some gains out of our brains.

If.

Okay, I admit it. I’m Ecmandu.

That was what Archimedes was doing you know. He wasn’t doing his thinking neutrally, but he was completely occupied in advantaging his own city state. This tells you a thinker is often not a nihilist, he is not “objective in his values”, he has passions for specific earthly things.
Because, he exists. He doesn’t stand on the sidelines, like an objectivist.
He discovered objective truths, but that doesn’t mean he thinks of these as higher than the hearts of his fellows.

It wouldn’t even be impossible to believe that you evolved into Ecmandu.

Lets see what Ecmandu has to say.

I could be wrong of course. I’m notoriously bad at figuring out sock puppets.

You treat me a lot like uccisore did.

Uccisore also had that cryptic quote about the board being pissed if we found out who he was.
At first I thought he might be james …

It makes sense since they both went under at the same time.

Iambiguous, however, you eerily treat me the same way uccisore did.

:smiley:

In the end IQ is both measured and subsumed by production capacity.

This is what defeats Marxism. Marxism doesn’t account for IQs above that of Marx. Which would have been around 170, is my estimation. Both Nietzsche and Lenin were higher than that. Stalin around that.

What I mean is, the genius IQ set in motion forces of production and creation and assembly and dissimulation and adaptation and evolution through forming a company, or even a corporation, or even a syndicate. This is the power of Intelligence over dumb labour.

Design.

Question to prove 120 IQ.

There is by definition an ultimate IQ, the so manieth standard deviation from the average of the whole human population must consist of one or less members. What is this IQ?

Come on, after I evolved into you, that made Ecmandu a cinch.

Ahh… any average genius can violate consent and dominate …

The hard one is eradicating consent violation.

My anger has already destroyed this world before.

My dominance stance on remote controlling people electronically … all that shit.

And then lo and behold!

I was just projecting!

What a little shit that I truly was!

I’d like to believe that uccisore vacated the premises on account of me. Indeed, over the years I have toppled any number of hard-core objectivists.

It’s not what they believe that I go after but that what they believe revolves more or less around this: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296

Of course the fucking Kids here are immune to arguments that are actually reasonable. :wink:

Ahh… c’mon. I transcended that link when I defined definition and proof for you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Its been done though. Had to reformulate the problem though so its not exactly been done. But its been shown for what it is, and how it works. The path of not violating structural integrities.

But not embodied a planet yet.

EQ, or EIQ that is also interesting. Caesar and people like that had it. Anyone who makes it to President of the US has a bunch of it.
Its not nobility but facility.

Also important. Oil, for the engine. But people with strong EQs don’t tend to dwell on mental problems a lot. They just flow through people and get what they want by being perceived to give people what they want. They tend to notice how thought and explanation stands in the way of all that.

To be emotionally smart you need to know where people hurt and where they believe they can be saved from it. Thats the only way to get a person to open up to you beyond how open they are to themselves.