RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Aero projective size polymerization site striped ghost music colony dojo crude magnetism mirror road drenched tsunami.

Old Amber revival succulent unraveling trifecta grace emblem eternity mercantile supplant gorge rogue.

Flame pendant initiation ceremony curtain entailed dawn breaking crunch bucket dragon language screech turbine riot truth infiltration ranks chosen laser stratification holy mage ghoul key.

Framework claymore fuse stray yarn polymath mercurial frivolous hiding hole polar wreath fruit toil liter trigonometry risk scary food lion.

Flavor rumba of love void connection shorts ruby berserk tension milestone summit core rung black hole Gyarados precious return parable Jolee Bindo Snake.

Jolee: Hmmm… what’s the best way for me to approach this? Ah, perhaps it’s time for a little story…

Jolee: You just keep quiet there, you! I’ve had to put up with all your busy-body questions, haven’t I? Well, now you’ll listen to a story, dammit! ahem Now where was I? Oh yes, the story… you almost made me forget about it. Nice try, but I’m not that old just yet. Heh heh. Now, then. A young man sees a terribly venomous snake in his small village. Nervous, he watches the snake carefully until it leaves. The young man follows the snake into the forest. He clears the branches out of its path and helps it over obstacles. He even works to keep it fed.

Jolee: Shush! Many nights pass and still the young man continues to follow the snake. He even follows it into the sands of the great desert. In the desert, the snake eventually grows hungry. It turns and bites the young man, its poison quickly working its way into his system. Finally curious, the snake looks at the boy as he lays dying and asks, “Why were you foolish enough to follow me all the way out into the desert?” The boy looks back and replies, “Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away from everyone else…” And then he died.

The Ultimate Aeon of Will
6 years ago
Revan was originally the snake when he led Malak into the Mandolorian Wars and Malak was the boy, who of course is eventually killed by Revan, the snake. Revan is still the snake when Jolee Bindo joins the party, and Jolee becomes the boy, since Revan clears the way through the small village of Kashyyk and gets rid of poachers so Jolee can leave, with the potential of being betrayed by Revan at the Rakaten Temple. Finally, Revan is the boy and the Sith Emperor the snake, since he captures Revan.

SWTOR Music - Jedi Knight/Consular Galaxy Map

Darth Nihilus
Published on Sep 5, 2018
SWTOR Ambience Music

Star Wars: The Old Republic

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJhQmBAJ9wo[/youtube]

Lugia stellar range video frequency shift subconscious laser studio prism max potion shield aegis!

Pokemon Scene Talking Lugia (Dub versio)

Hyper Mania
Published on Feb 20, 2019

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXO18u0kuB8[/youtube]

Pokemon BCBM: GB Promo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJlqqT2CbVo[/youtube]

Evolution of Lugia’s Aeroblast - Pokémon Moves (1999-2018)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojhrV7SZSQ[/youtube]

Lugia and Baby Lugia~Take You Home

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOwqenVTkmM[/youtube]

Lugia’s Theme (Ocarina)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3IDWP75ts[/youtube]

Careful, the cards don’t start showing until 7 seconds into the video!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7jP4qw9_I[/youtube]

Lugia Card Wants

Legend Lugia

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2Hl5IAKCgc[/youtube]

Star Wars fume spray paint dish tray yarn polarity exhaustion climate overhaul Morrowind vanity praying statue Bunny Azura finality club card dragon ghost girl mirth free blackout torn rust stench chemical loser visit station calibration shattered noon tide abyss blanket rumination shower forge glee wrap present honor tithing risk screen mesmerization satellite comet blast bug torch new wave vortex spring gallop artwork accessories ribbon clad dimension zenith haze ground portal lasso hatred receiving blending cause synchronicity soap opera perfume maze zap catch draft.

Pikachu’s wave race blue storm conceives delightful possibilities meeting actualized armchair debut Exeggutor planning riot frenzy cascade deluge plunge goldmine wish film misery stream fork time channel archway confusion Psyduck swing carpet pleasant move void dungeon lighthouse swarm merry carnival voodoo coin toss spare key rabbit.

A free quest refreshes vitality Force energy mountaintop poison siphoning jagged peacock prophecy singularity of thunder and pooh bear!

RevanFailNhilusOwn dominates wheeling torrential firecracker omnipotence frenzy beguiled doom desire framework clock plaza zip strike armada drastic costume float nerd balloon splash aim council crash earthquake fissure super nexus infinities ultimate maelstrom engage prototype speed dash rage ground cockpit troop pit of despair healing entity agent glazed insertions moderation cancelled Nihilus glee funnel tube video play book board game unraveling chance cube Little Kidd Anakin shout of exaltation mastery cornucopia palace dome quack Aflack london bridge beautiful soul quench thirst void doorway class consular!!1

The Force is a holy mystery, unmasked from every angle and dimension, channeled in overlays schism fissured beyond exteriors, blazing potentialities streaming from an all conscious source, ruminating on the deepest, furthest routes of interplay, as Light and Dark flow through cross contextual vision, and supremacy dominates the grid of operations. We contact such all encompassing entities rolling dice and casting illusions to confront the main diabolical mind that we absolute cannot underestimate the will of, lest we be overrun and blown asunder by the sheer might and ferocity of this omniversal emperor. Fighting for the just, ideal, sanctified, and benign heals our vessels, and shouts for joy over the triumph of all return. Now, we have to keep in mind that the dark side could be stronger if we don’t defeat it, but with faith, we will win for sure, by tapping into the most imaginative source in all of existence, Bunny. Through Bunny, love, excitement, feeling, and bliss surge with unprecedented velocities to calm and soothe us, bring us to equilibrium. Finding the most wise and all surpassing fountain of wonder cascades riches and fortune all over our heavenly wave. Vortices of unbridled sophistication and might wheel mighty earth as a birthday cake cornucopias that could be created if we hold fast to the truth, the truth that will set us all free, and program a cosmic course for infatuation, opening the veil, firing miraculous lasers to sew the refinery of lightning crystal prisms. The butterfly precursor is an emblem to future returns, for activating the siege engine, releasing the Final Annihilator after centuries of planning, and seeing Darth Nihilus blast the emperor to kingdom come! With such victory, wellsprings of harvest, cannonballing unstoppable envisioning of what Will happen, and throwing down the dominoes of inevitability and despair, real outlasting Aeroblasts from Lugia’s coil spring soaring the genesis of eternity. Bubbles of life abound without restriction in the metaphysical aether of erotic trance fuses, morphing and shape shifting the glass wall ornaments of the Tree of Life. Building beyond the maximum constraints of all worlds, and interpreting the most stellar, heart pounding, mouth watering mysteries of existence, and pouring all of that enigmatic awakening into our collective dome of perception infiltrates cosmic doodle hair preaching remedies and the arts of magicka to foresee imminent transformations. God is everywhere (Bunny), as in Panentheism, Bunny permeating and transcending the universe, ordering megalithic shorelines casting blueprint oasis hose spawned dream feeders teeming with new globes and higher immersion. Such flair, robes of fulfillment, time bombs of flooding, and resonant relaxation take us to our Last Will!!1

O thou, my Will! Thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Preserve me from all small victories!

Thou fatedness of my soul, which I call fate! Thou In-me! Over-me! Preserve and spare me for one great fate!

And thy last greatness, my Will, spare it for thy last–that thou mayest be inexorable IN thy victory! Ah, who hath not succumbed to his victory!

Ah, whose eye hath not bedimmed in this intoxicated twilight! Ah, whose foot hath not faltered and forgotten in victory–how to stand!–

–That I may one day be ready and ripe in the great noontide: ready and ripe like the glowing ore, the lightning-bearing cloud, and the swelling milk-udder:–

–Ready for myself and for my most hidden Will: a bow eager for its arrow, an arrow eager for its star:–

–A star, ready and ripe in its noontide, glowing, pierced, blessed, by annihilating sun-arrows:–

–A sun itself, and an inexorable sun-will, ready for annihilation in victory!

O Will, thou change of every need, MY needfulness! Spare me for one great victory!—

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Pokemon Stadium Tour 2000 Commercial

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fRL8hXJ0D4[/youtube]