RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

The NeraVarine Puzzle Box opening the GS Ball and Pandora’s Box as the Millennium Puzzle with Paradox Brothers Lumis and Umbra for Lugia cartoons as Lunatone fissure break zenith edge boundary raise siphon codex curl dimensions dice shattered oblivion oasis spawn labyrinth healing art train nose flute tamed mad god shivering Big Chill Omniversal Blizzard radio tree finite treasure fuse stone burn radical cartwheel revenge ginormous ring cluster stellar shout exaltation shepherd grid dig ghost mystery gift!

KOTOR: Tomb of Naga Sadow Puzzle (1080p 60fps)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O33C0aA2pXQ[/youtube]

SAVE

The Destati
Published on Jun 6, 2015
Sequential Pattern:

1. Move a system from the Left pillar to the Middle pillar.
  2. Left to Right
  3. Middle to Right
  4. Left to Middle
  5. Right to Left
  6. Right to Middle
  7. Left to Middle
  8. Left to Right
  9. Middle to Right
  10. Middle to Left
  11. Right to Left
  12. Middle to Right
  13. Left to Middle
  14. Left to Right
  15. Middle to Right

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR)
the puzzle you encounter at the final tomb: Tomb of Naga Sadow.

Copyright: Bioware (2003)

The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation following knowledge’s liberating light divining free will, happiness, inner peace; reaching this ultimate evolutionary level is victory, becoming the Cosmic God unleashed, Grand Architect and Master of the Existential Game. This is the way of awakening the Great Dragon Mind.

The Great Dragon Mind flourishes crazy, combining, all essential tidal waves dispelling roller coaster arousal segmenting gargantuan torn grotto splashing tangible ace of dominoes crude spell sorcery magnets classifying rumination station cobweb blueprint access train feature road digging gladiator soaring rumble packs transferring from Pokemon Red to Blue, Gold and Silver and finish the Pokedex!!

Lugia was the Star Forge, and Humanga Dunga’s typhoon leaping over the transcendental pinnacle to plant the flag of victory and shoot stars with an inexorable arrow of will. That’s the Big Omniversal Tournament that I’m the favorite to win in the far future (perhaps Pokemon cards?)

Lugia uses aeroblast

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EA3jAN_qrg[/youtube]

SAVE

Liam Sparkes
Published on Apr 12, 2014
Pokemon 2000

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzAc_sx9gcI[/youtube]

The Second Death Star Fires [1080p]

The Dragon Mind of Zen
45 videos 9,909 views Last updated on Dec 28, 2015

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpFnramxQ50[/youtube]

The Dragon Mind of Zen 38 (Once Upon A Time).wmv

At the Prime Cup in Pokemon Stadium, I’ve got to let it all hang out! Of course, I also want to inherit the Legendary Pokemon Cards. Nothing could be more exhilarating and skyrocketing than smashing to the roof, and dominating the field of battle. Commanding the orchestra of stardom and glee penetrates my evolution to the mighty cascade, and the dwarfing fissure of endless borderline auroras. Snatching victory, and stealing into the time capsule of honorable exploits in the hall of fame features my magical manifesto of groundbreaking solutions, and innovative escapes. Such flurries of avalanches simulation testing my mettle and grit focus my doorways of expansion to the stellar canopy of breakdown and goliath heaving of the most massive stones. I march through the storm with potent, extraordinary resolution to conquer, enslave, immerse, and flood the danger zone with hailstones and comets as beacons to the bright dawn. I celebrate by playing Lugia’s song, the triumph, exaltation, glory, and holy matrimony of hilarious twilight, and pumpkin hill scary dominoes I threw down with outlandish performance. Galloping at high speed intervals of shockwave enveloping and routine maintenance prepares My Lugia AeroBlast from the Star Forge power structure frequency twitching and dynamite raising the combative soul of courage and aroma. The next World is Polaris, with Meganium standing atop it, walking over branes, and opening Her Flower to paradise party!! I also fly with Bunny, feeling Her feathers, glowing with aerodynamic catapults, and flowing with Her wings. Bunny blissfully enshrouds Her sweet scents into delightful orange island silhouettes of fame and bursting desires flashing halloween forklift punctured apples scanning musical clarity of fleeting ideologies. Computer upgraded design states pour groomed pulses of intensity feasting on valor costume wavelength clockwork building missile satellite time bombs running squawking courtyard pleasure smearing the quest arrow bulleting roaring waterfall festival snapping piercing switches opening the gate to Professor Oak, inviting criticism and expert remarks regarding Pokemon calculations in Pokedex lore fragmenting dice balloons voyaging to stranded mach seldom pistol souvenir hair flat tumble block cone mirror hurdle planet bending deceit sizing up permanent reservoir hieroglyphics lost Atlantis practicing secret ghost floating monopoly crude deck of cards sleeping beauty curse posture layer chromatic envisioned water tower holding blending possibilities rarity trajectory firmament gloom soda pop package gel looming mist stained glass heavenly word distance passing gypsy colored roots twisting architectonic fashion studio goldmine mortality shipwreck gizmo crash course ancient dungeon slot machine tank candle boost ocean shine majesty wearing existential pasture Skywalker Ranch housing epic, unforetold, gleaming misery flute spanning gaze zap petal slumber bowstring redirecting clash fable electric castle sound botany witchcraft seal ludicrous secure pond wobbling open percentage glove voucher karaoke pseudo contest sun stone net trampoline dear friend sonnet made Me Ness getting a baseball bat as Casey!!

The Easter Bunny colors fields of golden sunrise swirling choo choo train daylight fabrics curling superstring exotic carousels of flighty ecstasy spellbinding facet rumination enfolded wingspan touch blissfully gliding over the landscape on storybook covers edging over the open blue. Birthday cake celebrations wildly flirt with Bunny tossing eggs and merry-go-rounds springy and electric dashing across enchanted museums stationing wizard lore pumping fireworks. Cinema creates spectacular exhibits of Meganium being laughed at in zoo habitats on a space station. Sabrina unlocks psychic powers, and constructs the rainbow bridge to infinity. Kaleidoscopes of arousing mirth and spray twist fruit punch potions zipping chromatic emblems of ringing sweet scents in mirage fascination clues hopping treasure hunt Bunny express hallmark wheelworks engines fuming pleasant daydream miniature playground highlights swinging jumprope binoculars framing portable vista fantasy settings glimmering halo waterworks flashing iconic serene grace easel pendulums floating crazy Caterpie infatuated cone galleries wrinkling tadpole dimensional ectoplasm joy disfiguring crude aviator coils as the hose splashed erotic flippers Psyduck plunging girly science overhauls blasting candy land beams of marvelous originality flooding angelic healthy lemonade made my straw hat a conduit for reflection. I altered the ocean’s density properties to make it soda, juice, or milk whenever the urge to transform the properties of substances came to me in a playful way. The sky also turned jet black as powerful constellations beamed high intensity refractions in beautiful, awe inspiring cracklings of starlight. We watched the stars as we served up our picnic with Bunny, enjoying the transition from fantasy to fables.

My lightsaber was a Bunny feather pen roosting polar divine hip pop solar plant exorcism engagement premonition sequences crumpled mirth thread blind hoop kotor.

My Legendary Lugia Card shimmers, reflects, vibrates, and beams with outlandish creations glowing magnetic charms rolling chance cubes dreaming voyager cascade helmet mirror codex planetarium orbit sanctuary resolve voice cast gloom noodle plunge gaze zipper peace creature emblem divinity honor scroll mosaic clam punctured skin apple potion misery crunch bowstring slipper pylon dragon consciousness berserk siege engine clustering erotic trance deluge apocalypse signs glittering ringtone ghost storm eye highlight express transformation!1

Lugia siphons elongated, primsatic, fountainous, oasis streaming magical energies fissuring alph rare figurine zenith Hey You Pikachu!!

Secret places in Pokémon Red and Silver

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trxNv_gi-Kc[/youtube]

SAVE

Goomba753
Published on Dec 7, 2008
Secret places in Pokémon Red and Silver.

Pokémon Red and Blue

Life in the year 6000 and beyond causes cosmic dust deluge orchard crazy zoom fractal escape engine rocket plaza ocean shine mist cave vault oak discord feature future sight Meganium giraffe space station celebrate the stars forever!!

Warden gift stone existential cornucopia fluid desk score flavor ornament timeline Jurassic help soccer credential orchestra monster key zap elvish science cannon disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, and lightning.

Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning
Lest these titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash
Though the water’s great guardian shall rise to quell the fighting
Alone its song will fail, thus the earth shall turn to ash
The chosen one (you are the chosen one…)
Oh, the chosen one

Into thine hands bring together all three
The treasures combined tame the beast of the sea
From the trio of islands ancient spheres shall you take
For between life and death, all the difference you make

Oh, the chosen one

Climb to the shrine to right what is wrong
And the world will be healed by the guardian’s song

Oh, the chosen one

As Lugia, I was reborn - the Prophecy fulfilled, I soared to devilish ocean spray classification shuffled mortality emblems breaking zenith firecracker demonstration evil codex bowstring rippling fantasies ripping spacetime foam dreaming ocarina berserk Orre bathed in sparkling auroras enveloping the land in sunshine and rainbows as wish was fired up to the sky, and conquered the dark sided king with Lawrence outpouring vivid waterworks as Gale Force zoo tycoon typhoons rushed raging gizmo exhibition prime redirected Raigeki!!1

Lugia as the Star Forge completed segment aerial zoom picturesque flow worn miniature cube cyborg scroll fume passion devil legion costume impress wave.

Lugia as the Humunga Dunga zapped elastic crest swipe pawn mood drink clever invincible suction cold place window Hair!!

Yami Power Pylon Raigeki infused melted Ore plane coat tick tock coaster realization hurray yipee!!

Death fuels aggressive solitary yarn detached berserk constellations laser stretching perspective einstein rumination strapped in for launch Star Wars Galaxies ecstasy party pristine quality crisp air vibrant worlds teeming life effecting global shift portal ready to fire axiom diverging wish clouds forcefully language storming herds of Meganium!!*

Cracking Wise: The Best of Atton Rand

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcP7MAuSOSQ[/youtube]

Legacy prophecy ancient way forcefield dimension canopy blaze zeus quarters final annihilator science computer segment cause flower rogue gossip plane ascent needle plaza hope form meandering ribbon closet sign gem moogle arranges a bunch of petals for me to bridge with Meganium, and solve the riddle.

Flora and fauna rise squeak clam mode dream sovenir fold wind facet cave voice collar rainbow beam magic cult timber board star range ghost stand dizzy zone monster rayquaza

Sabrina radical ascribed floating wave vortex scizor