RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Let it all Hang out!!1

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wO--DYyUM[/youtube]

Morrowind Rampage Galaxy Crushing all Resistance

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnIFdZEAv8[/youtube]

What’s really shocking is that My name is Raptor(Wizard), and yet the Raptors are in the NBA Finals!

It could be a showdown between RED, the Ultimate Pokemon Master as Me, Ash (Tyranitar [Raptor, a “dinosaur”]), versus Gold, who battles and defeats RED/Raptor as Gold for Golden State.

Man, as Nietzsche says, is a rope tied over an abyss, and you can see here in this picture below that RED is on a big, long bridge to Gold’s ultimate goal.

Also keep in mind that Larvitar, which evolves into Tyranitar is in this Mt. Silver cave here.

I’m quiet like Tyranitar, solitary, extreme, and deep in Heart (Lugia [my “diamond” on my chest]).

How do I prepare for My battle with Gold?

You have to stop Ho-Oh from burning you with Sacred Fire - it has a 50% chance of inflicting a burn; this cuts attack power in half. Gold isn’t quite as foolish as Red, so focus will certainly be impossible to surpass for Red. But Red’s more random than anyone in the world, so a lot can be said for His element of surprise. I actually want Gold to win, because it would be revelatory to discover someone so powerful. But to be in My prime in the great dawn would be a prophecy fulfilled. Still, Gold could avert the prophecy, and make something startling happen. If Lugia releases Aeroblast, He will unveil a current of unstoppable legacy. My name is already stamped into the Hall of Fame inexorably, but to seal the trophy with a splendid ice cream cake would be the dream. Pikachu will unearth Her championship formula atop the highest spectrum. Gold’s been waiting 1000 years for this moment to challenge Red across the Rainbow bridge to infinity. Red’s experientially over struck, so punching His star down the drain will take the most auspicious of fortunes. At oracle arena, Gold climbed the staircase of dragon scalework, overturning Ash. Ash however played in His dollhouse to reverse all futures and be Happy forever. He got His Sabrina fork, and twirled through the fractal Lugia Whirlpool cave island. Seeing how deep Red became to transcend into Lugia, only His Watcher, Ho-Oh might have the edge.

2019 NBA Finals Promo | Warriors Vs Raptors" | “Live Like Legends”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXc9-bWd-7U[/youtube]

Pokemon Trainer Gold/Ethan Tribute - Centuries

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtdtMWj_Xc[/youtube]

Its going to be the development of the value ontology theory.
The final “all is love” truth, which defies a universal order and necessitates the Xenoverse.

All is related in terms of its valuing - valuing is the only way in which things can apprehend otherness and respond to it without dissolving.

It is not true that any outcome could be predicted, because that would require more than a theory, it would require exact knowledge of all the inner constitutions of all entities. A theory deals with universals. But certainly, all human and animal and inorganic behaviour can be predicted in as far as the properties of the current state are known.

Can you continue on this subject somewhere?

M Theory was pioneered with 1 of its objectives being to unravel why we and existence persist, why it just supposedly sprung into a big bang, and what came before that big bang.

And to discover a Divine Intellect, manifesting an infinitude of forms would be the animation of God far away in his own antechamber of analysis and rendering.

Superior reason controls our sector of life, building marvelous workmanship, elegantly dancing atop hyper beam glass fringes, swirling mega colossal features of love. Harnessing fabricated dreams resting across the shore of hope gathers our courage for melodic strolls through the center of the universe, to find the Tree of Life.

An infinite mystery takes an infinite amount of time to solve, and once we tap into the God consciousness, we will have a link to phenomena way alienated from the physical sector.

I view physics as a mirror, a reflection of a higher divine order.

We can see this in the black hole, a Thunderbolt Singularity as an engine of super accelerated devouring and grip, seizing and bending the cosmic weaves through the annihilator’s ashes. It rips and tears, shreds and obliterates weak, puny, lesser, more ordinary pieces. And as a bridge to quadrants farfetched in charity, we glimpse the tides of an ocean shouting for the corona of Sunny Delight.

The nature of the Nerevarine
Post » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:58 pm

On a recent play through of Morrowind, something struck me as a bit odd: When you speak to the wise woman of the Urshilaku, she says you are not the Nerevarine, but you could become the Nerevarine. But, isn’t the Nerevarine supposed to be the reincarnation of Nerevar? That’s not something you become, you’re born that way. While I can understand that she just means she doesn’t know, and you have to fullfill the prophesy so they know for a fact that you are the Nerevarine, but Dagoth Ur seems to believe you are, and yet he trys to get you to not fullfill the prophecy, which would mean you aren’t the Nerevarine, but if you aren’t the Nerevarine, he shouldn’t think you of all people are. I wonder if the term incarnate, which they often use, is a better word then reincarnation, as it can implies you embody what Nerevar stood for, but you aren’t his reincarnated spirit. Just something I started wondering about, thought I would share it and see what you folks think.

Becoming the NaraVarine chronicles outlandish promotions surging galleries of stargazing maps plunging and plundering the dungeon for exquisite, charming, inviting, precious ornaments. Decorating your virtues with harmonies glittering in radiance initiates grand totems burning blizzards. Harnessing the cosmic consciousness, and willing existence pursue legendary, unforetold, bizarre, erotic trance mania grounding our senses through fruition and laser, planetariums and rumination.

House Telvanni Mastery whizzes perplexing riddles growing wavelength figurines dizzy galloping haunted gizmos frenzy forking crazy hurricane eye manifold blessings. Attributes redirect Thunderbolt Singularity graze land prophecy tuned frequencies crashing blueprint longevity harbor downpour crucifixion zenith wind orbs experience rendezvous cornucopia prism beam splash train. Music camera playtime ranch glass sharpened dormant keys enlarge portal evolution shiny glistening radio echo azure bell within mentor greed haze zoom pulse sacred touch plaza zap plane counterfeit congratulations trophy fissure slaying the Sith Emperor redesigns incantation sophisticated Lugia AeroBlast snatch cape polarity science badge gadget drain life invoking chromatic island snapshot beach chalice soda pop pouch classified reign of terror costume earth revealing haystack bubbling giggle demon mirror force candle sun sweet Triassic gloom motor tropical oracular vision sequence fortune game mirth thread blossom infatuation feeling awakening happy constellations movie theatric dark fabric ocean stir gold fame match.

Chinese martial art sunshine whisper plaza outrage gap picture screech chase fan road dusk shattered grotto trick or treat hallway wisdom arcanum mask scalework bug grasp spoon misery reason sword Star Wars Lightsaber elevated volume cave vortex avalanche chasm form miniature gamble gale beast stimulation confrontation segment glee victorious salutations fog glove vintage gear gossip plague Force~Bond with Bunny!!…

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Dark side Ending

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4sUn61VKXE[/youtube]

SAVE

TheWarlockDynasty
Published on Jun 20, 2013
I made this to test out my recording software.

I do not own the content used in this video.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

KOTOR (DS) 125 - New Revan Returns

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5Sv9NOZPY[/youtube]

SAVE

virtualcat2010
Published on Nov 20, 2008
As I find Malak again, Bastila interrupts our duel - she sacrifices herself so that we can all escape. There’s no choice but leave her with Malak…

Once the Ebon Hawk escapes from the Leviathan, everyone wants to know what happened to Bastila. Carth wants the truth to be out. Everyone expresses how they feel about me being Revan, the former Dark Lord. All except Carth seem to accept who I am.

Ever since we took an escape pod to Taris, Carth was suspicious about me; why I was the only surviving crew, why Bastila requested me as the last member… He watched how I fell to the dark side, and now his suspicion is proven to be true…

Console: XBox

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Masked Revan Star Forge Robes

Guild lanturn phoenix avatar buzz swap potion sheet treading water flux xbox castle lion herald birth trim meaning gamer field dimensional gravity nexus swoop

CLASSIC CORNER: Star Wars KOTOR 2003

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpLskGU6jI[/youtube]

As you exit the tunnel and go up the ramp to the docking bay and the Ebon Hawk, Deesra the Twi’lek Jedi will speak to warn you about the terentatek, creatures born of the dark side whose prey are the Jedi:

[hide]Dialog
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Padawan, a word, if I may. There are many rumors about your most recent meeting with the Jedi Council. There is talk that they are sending you on a mission to help us against Malak and the Sith.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. How do you know the Council gave me a mission? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. I don’t think the Council would want me to speak openly of this mission. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. My discussions with the Council are none of your business!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: I saw you going into the Council chambers. You were in there for some time. I naturally assumed the Council had given you a task to perform.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Please understand that I am not asking you to reveal anything that could endanger the Order or the Republic. Whatever task the Council has given you is for your ears, not mine. I only want to wish you well, and to warn you to be careful. There are many evils out there, many dangers. The Sith are not the only minions of the dark side.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. What could be more dangerous than the Sith? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. What are you talking about? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. I can look after myself.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Yes, your skill and prowess are already well known throughout this Academy. But even you would be wise to heed my warnings.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: Master Dorak has been training me to succeed him as Chronicler here in the Academy. In my studies I have come across tales of creatures that are born of the dark side, monsters of pure evil. The worst of these abominations is the terentatek, a beast that feeds on the blood of those who are strong in the Force. Over the centuries, many Jedi have fallen to their ravenous hunger.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. What makes this creature so dangerous? KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. It’s hard to believe an animal could pose a threat to a Jedi. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. Why are you telling me this?
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: You have completed your initial training in a fraction of the normal time. The Force is very strong with you. I’m afraid you might become a target for these creatures.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: The terentatek is a predator, and we Jedi are its prey. They are incredibly strong, with a primal cunning. And they have an in-born resistance to the Force. There are some who believe the terentatek is a monster bred by the ancient Sith, and spread throughout the galaxy to destroy the Jedi. Fortunately, the terentatek is quite rare. They only dwell in the most dangerous and darkest of places. In fact, one has not been seen in nearly forty years.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 1. Sounds like they’re extinct. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. Then why are you worried about them now?
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: This is not the first time the terentatek have vanished for long periods of time. Many believe they can lay dormant for years, only to rise and hunt when the power of the dark side waxes full. I fear Malak’s rise may have woken these creatures from their dormant state. Once the Sith are beaten, I would not be surprised if the Council organized another Great Hunt to try and exterminate them.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png 2. Thanks for the warning. I’ll be careful. KotOR Icon Dialog.png 3. I can’t waste time listening to your fables!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Deesra: A final warning as you go, Padawan: do not underestimate the terentatek. If you do, you may suffer the same fate as those who disappeared after the Great Hunt.

Let’s Play: KoToR - Part 47 - Sith Prestige Earned

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygwc3aQpMGQ[/youtube]

Flash shock coast wizard demon maze zoo clip piece crush bowstring leviathan