How did Einstein arrive at E=mc^2?

I like this mission.

I noticed that no one has given any clue over these years to answer the OPs question.

How the hell does it work that two entirely separate unit types, speed and energy, became part of the same formula that happens to predict all physical relations?

Were the units for speed and energy secretly derived from the same source originally? How?

It remains mysterious. Ive not met anyone who could resolve this, most people were blissfully unaware of the extraordinary nature of this equation.

The speed of light squared sounds very arbitrary to me, why not e=m(>c)? It’s a contradiction!

How do you square the cosmological constant?

I actually think this formula is bullshit, misinformation from the government, and government elites to keep people stupid.

So…

I didn’t articulate this well enough! Sorry!

When I gave the formula e=m(>c), I meant that even THAT was a contradiction!

How can you have a greater than for the cosmological constant?

I mean, is this just some kind of basic IQ test to get to higher eschelons of the top secret tech world?

E=mc^2 is a basic contradiction

How about that the speed of light is energy divided by mass divided by the speed of light.

Wha??

I guess energy being so much superior to the speed of light itself gives the need for mass.

What is light?

Electrons jumping from atom to atom is electricity.

Light is… Fuck I forget. Was long time ago. It was something akin. A wave in the sense that it is about contact between atoms, but a ray in that it’s too fast to spread outwards.

What was it again?

Magnetism had something to do with it…

Electrons jumping ahead of electrons… I gotta look into this.

Right it’s like… A shifting of electric charge through magnetism. So a constant changing of the configuration for the potential of electrons jumping through. Basically the extreme-end, most tenuous possible relationship between anything and any other. The fastest anything can be. And energy is far greater than that.

But why the transferability?

Well because energy just can’t be the fastest interaction of mass. Would leave no mass to interact, too weak to hold up mass.

Ok I’m dizzy. But it makes sense.

How do we know energy is so much greater than the speed of light? And than mass?

Well because black holes swallow light. They get to the thing before it can transmit to the other thing.

Kinda fucked.

So whereas speed is usually taken to be relative, Einstein gives us that it is time that is relative. See? Cause speed is just stuff. Stuff that is there, moving. What time? that’s not… First you have the thing. So there is also no space. Only the interactions. And time and space sort of fill the gap, whatever gap is there. That doesn’t exist.

Wow I just realized I had this epiphany over at btl froma different vantage point. Hahaha. Genious is…

But anyway. Look.

Lookee here.

Stuff is real. That is Einstein. Stuff is real, and it doesn’t interact, it IS interaction. Stuff is as stuff does. And the relative magnitudes between the stuffhappenings is the relativity of time and space. Because it is the stuff that is real. Not the time and space. They are just differences in orders of magnitude between places. Places precede space. It is not stuff that takes up space. It is space that takes up stuff.

What of quantum entanglement you say?

That is synchronicity between identically conformed stuffs. It is not movement, so there is no speed.

Synchronicity is not movement, has no speed. It is a clever quantumsophism.

“But if you alter one, the other is altered!”

Right. Because time and space don’t exist.

Right, they have discovered other things that aren’t immediate and are faster than light.

It makes sense. Stuff at an even smaller scale than electrons must have different ways of transmitting. And, being smaller stuffs, could be faster ways.

There is no “speed limit” being broken. The smallness of it also determines the fact that its outward expression in energy is so minimal. At the scale of the electron, light IS the fastest it can go.

So, you know, don’t worry. Atom bombs are sound.

Archimehd, as the French would say.

This.

I think thats the idea. Speed is stuff. The basic stuff. It is, after all, not much more than a limit to existence.
Being is motion, and c is the basic stuff, the limit.

The fasted speed is the bottom threshold.

As for the squaring of c, it is not the squaring of the speed but of the number 300.000. (km/sec) isn’t even required. Thats the weird part to me, how come this number is so accurate to the relation of e and m.

But I can grasp the relation of the squared speed to the e and m using the idea that an electron is a collapsed photon, which is described by Farsight in the early posts of this thread.

So then you get a particle of light, i.e. a particle of speed, as P says it, which is collapsed onto itself, inning it refers to itself, which is nothing else but “squared”.

So by squaring a particle of waveform (2 dimensional) speed you get a particle of orbital (3 dimensional) speed.

So, C is the basic “bottom” of physical existence.
It is what stands between “thingness” and “no-thingness” and is kind of both and neither.

m = e /csquared

So m is like the “remainder” of the relation of speed and energy.

But more prosaically it is simply a thing that happens when speed relates to itself.
This represents energy, yes, but also something weirder than that: mass.

It is clear that mass is simply a compound of speed.

Yeah and for this whole situation I only have VO to explain it;
instantaneous causation obviously disregards speed, and since mass is speed, it also disregards mass.
All we have to say about this so far is that the thing that is causated beyond c is this thing called spin, which is like an angle of the electron with respect to its own rotation - so it is the way light has collapsed into itself. Its “style”. Style doesn’t have a limited speed, it just is.