RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Обзор Видеомания Jade Empire: Special Edition

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XIpTepLynM[/youtube]

The NeraVarine and the Final Annihilator meteor mash elegant Lightsaber rampages and Force feats conjuring freaky enflamed masquerading close quarters paintbrush Thunderbolt Singularity black holes spelling exotic qualities screeching Lugia’s AeroBlast hijacking uplifted sweet whirlpools making Meganium transform into Lugia through deep wisdom and silent contemplation mountain moving Cosmic Force Aegis wellsprings damage Meganium’s long giraffe neck morphing crazy zap step Slowking manifested systems of the highest orchestration snatching destiny at the lighthouse armadas blasting incineration apple cider Sabrina Earth as a birthday cake cut in 2 elsewhere fragment dream trance oblivion vortices deadric siege engine blanketing the Big Omniversal Blizzard!!1*

The Tao is as infinite as the sky
as whole as the harmony of heaven
big as the wide limitless sea
as overpowering as the Gale

The lighthouse turns and sways to the wave function
Blasts the Big Omniversal Blizzard as Wizards of the Coast
Orchestrates the symphonies of exotic machinery
The Star Forge of birth, Omnipotence and ecstasy

Conquest furthers a blueprint of victory
Taming the beast within the Heart
Awakening the Great Dragon Mind to God
The Primed NeraVarine letting it all hang out

Summoning totems build the Future
Diving overboard the SS Libra
The cosmic codes of creation
All dancing in oneness and bliss

Siphoning the outpouring below
Draws forth illustrious alchemy
Shining the talismans of Bunny
Playing and Imagining as avatars

The Blue Bug and the Red Bug
See the sides of serenity
Pacing by a lunch box
Treading the Under-Toe

The firmament ignites a search for soul dew and orbs
Wishing on constellations screaming for hyperspace
Experientially over struck across 1000 lives of the great wheel
Returning buoyancy from the magic marker teleportation

The Infinite Mystery of the Force takes an infinite amount of time to solve
Reflections of the Sithari transforming into the Force of Omnipotence
As Extreme as Rayquaza thunderbolting to the highest maximum
As Polarized as Lugia surging with Superholographic Propylon antechambers

Willpower controls the AeroBlast of ignition
Upgrading philosophy and metaphysics to cosmology
Snacking on beautiful meteor showers
Pointing the way to the Polaris Meganium Flower

Evanescence streams in Misdreavus’s vortices
Plundering the dungeon of dark side rewards
Obliterating the dark sided king of evil
Teaching Justice as the ethics of Atlantis

Prophecy overcomes the Tempest traps
Elongates riddles to the tip of the iceberg
Spins the webspinner’s threads of Fissures
Levels the book of life to read Rainbows

Figurines float around aerial floors
Draining glass scepter petals of purity
From the bottom of Meganium
To the top of our last Will

Breeding in a powerplant of dynamite and frenzy
Zooms malevolent charms of ridiculous corona
Flourishing alien properties of unstable chromatics
Tasting the lore of overturned leviathans on ice balls

Pikachu cried out with Her energizing juice
Books and cards strapping in for the staircase
Burning bridges to the aviator’s adventure
The Cosmic Forge Aegis on the tree of life

The NeraVarine Prophecy constitutes openly pleasant radical daredevil mania galloping over fringes of avalanche chaos at the zenith of time crosshair jumbling station plaza clock spade dread flare eager arrow jolt penetrating acid armor

Becoming Will of the Johto Elite 4 emblazons epic triangulation marble statue avatar gross island leviathan generation 2 Pokemon marathons taking pictures of ruins of alph project prototypes dizzy rumor cartwheel fancy circus clear water vending machine welcome crunch thirst beach carnival karaoke wand isolated chronicles bowstring synthesis wardrobe Bunny luminous stargazing reality crazy lunch family picnic Bunny is family framework classic merry-go-round fluid destiny acres switching canopy blueprint The Ultimate Aeon of Will

Lugia represents the infinitude of the Divine Intellect. The biggest Prophecy in the world is that I could become Lugia. He is the Rainbow bridge to infinity, the Star Forge AeroBlast. Lugia’s council is of the wisest Wartortle, springing from a Meganium. Lugia is in His prime, letting it all hang out in the Wizards of the Coast tournament to inherit the legendary Pokemon cards. Lugia taps into a stream hanging over His head that leads to the ultimate of all possible futures. Lugia actualizes all possibilities across the whole spectrum. Lugia’s Virtues are as rare as destiny at the lighthouse. Lugia is emblazoned across each end of the universe, having visited all of the stars. Lugia sparkles across the entire ocean of whirling harvesters. The diversity of all life reflects Lugia’s magnificent qualities. The Dragon Mind of Zen shows the Polarities of Lugia and the endless mysteries of the Force. The valor of Lugia launches an invincible conquest to replace evil with sparkling exuberance from the Star Forge’s dark sided energies to checkmate the dark sided king across Lawrence’s chess board. Lugia and the power of forever escalate a petal dance Tempest as Meganium paints Her face with the Flower of Eternity, inspired by the Lugia cartoon classics and the spirit of love. The willpower of Lugia tames the sea of chaos and siphons the shapeshifting frenzy plant of outpouring expressions of desires. Lugia’s beauty shimmers on His holographic card. Lugia’s Imagination is as playful as a Birthday Cake. Lugia enjoys the radiance of creation and transforms into Cosmic Consciousness. Lugia’s Extremities flash across both ends of Infinities-Ultimate. There is no fish that is bigger than Lugia. Lugia became the Old Man by perceiving more dimensions. Lugia focuses on His environment constantly and builds a vision from experientially over struck pieces of revelation.

What is the ultimate enchantment that the NeraVarine can possibly possess? Will the unlimited power of Destruction, invincible and masquerading in design cleanse and purify the cosmos as the battlefield edges rage to the highest future of enigmatic uprisings? Will the Gale envelop the galaxy? What incredible prototypes would we discover if we cloned 1000 Einsteins? What if the Last Supper table were teleported to Draconis? Is existence evil, or are we just really far from God’s Light and the truth of all that is? How far down the Wishing Well is the Great White Brotherhood? What is the most invisible reach of existence? How many pathways are in the Millennium Puzzle? How do we open the door to Lugia’s Heart on Tyranitar’s chest? How many varieties of phenomena blast Lugia’s AeroBlast across the entire Omniverse of Horizons obliterated beyond the bowstring of all of the exotic flavors sealed in black holes? What is the most fabled story ever written? What is the glass ceiling arboretum like on Yahweh’s space station? How far can extravagance thunder the voice of the most charming Emperor? How many dimensions and worlds are there? Why did Yoda say that My Future is clouded? How do I imprison My shining soul into the instrument of Lugia’s manifestations? What is the ultimate treasure that we can plunder from the dungeon? What if we developed other senses? What if Pokemon blimp balloons in a pink sky of white skyrocketed above and beyond all labyrinths? How do we split the mountaintop of Prophecy?

Prophecy orchard talisman cape piercing rings galloping unknown art scattered fragments piece crude box zip facet clear rumination sheet train basket Bunny eggs grove force wind trail island twilight gizmo wave vortices skyrocket tomb bolt tree find glow wish sharpie barbie blueprint thesis aegis grotto spin face clock treasure trove pyramid desk sound laser sword whack clip purse sway ancient cockpit dusk square reason incantation killing god resurrect stone outpouring radiance schematics challenge guest span walk clone noodle pool lounge spa happy parade refreshment song goal plank scale

Pokémon XD OST - T40: S.S. Libra

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27g76_8p4s[/youtube]

Lugia XD siphons lava cake bowstring rainbow clutch tune robot train railroad ribbon botany luxury radio trunk council eager apprentice extremities rocket balloon dosage gallop pen wreath shine ocean posture rock crayola overboard volume book library infinite mystery

“Your question is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.”

― Albert Einstein

Possibilities whirl acentric crunches bobbling overflowing rushes charming magic crown drop piece clarity rumination soda pop plaza ascent target ghost reason shipwreck cult blueprint

Life. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

Waves shed miraculous transfiguration detonation boulder cross shade apple plot trade

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

Foam sacred circus crude box helmet wand dragon drapes easel plane ground hoard bro

Szilard, chafing at the slow pace of nuclear research, expressed his concern to Wigner, who felt that aid should be sought from the United States Government.

Boundary horizon venting rage package grove mist stamina glacier

When I get bored, or get stuck on an equation, I like to go ice skating, but it makes you forget your problem. Then you can tackle the problem with a fresh new insight. Einstein liked to play the violin to relax. Every physicist likes to have a past time. Mine is ice skating. Michio Kaku

Voice supernova grail heavy space zap clone noodle dimension brane wobble bounce skip hop play lending aviation sky course fruit robe pirate

A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for.

Meganium laser spree corona music cloth trifecta

Ultimate infinity subliminal booster

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGCyL1i9T18[/youtube]

The Mind Master
Published on Sep 18, 2018

Water Dragon Costume

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxR0nbCghA[/youtube]

Casey’s Pokemon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b4Kb8MWFrY[/youtube]

Lunar: The Silver Star - Commercial

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iUSoerxQ0I[/youtube]

Star Wars KotOR 2 The Ravager -Observatory Deck- remade in Unreal Engine 4 by JamyzGenius (JFG)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpyOxiGheJI[/youtube]

TES3 Azura’s Coast North

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WZlmaGErw0[/youtube]

klarix
Published on Jul 8, 2013
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
by Bethesda
Music: Jeremy Soule & Julian Soule

A flight along the northern part of the Azura’s Coast in the east of Vvardenfell. Starting near Tel Uvirith in the Molag Amur region, we pass Tel Fyr and cross the Zafirbel Bay. From Sadrith Mora we fly to Tel Aruhn, Indoranyon, Tel Mora, Tel Vos and the Daedric ruins of Ald Daedroth.
The northern region of the Azura’s Coast is pretty barren and dreary and most of the territory is claimed by House Telvanni. The cities and towers are dwellings and strongholds of the Telvanni Sorcerers - each of whom are over a thousand years old and very powerful: Tel Fyr (Master Divayth Fyr), Tel Naga (Master Neloth), Tel Aruhn (Archmagister Gothren), Tel Mora (Mistress Dratha), Tel Vos (Master Aryon).
210 years on from this point in time we will find Master Neloth on Solstheim in his new tower Tel Mithryn (TES V: Skyrim/Dragonborn).

Pokemon Trading Card Game (GBC) - 450 Damage Hit With Exeggutor’s Big Eggsplosion

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09Kgx_kf4w[/youtube]

Velocity Eleven
Published on Aug 29, 2009

Pokémon Trading Card Game

Bubble world fuming spray mist streak star carnival exorcise figure rock council ball spoon tree Final Annihilator grade drapes tin foil reveals My Pokemon card!

Porygon Tribute-Eight Melodies Remix

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhHL5ypOLQ[/youtube]

Chikorita Tribute-A Year Without Rain

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7wEFwvin7w[/youtube]

Pokemon || Ash’s chikorita evolution

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-NK-c8Q6ts[/youtube]