RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Many trials of Will are required to unlock the divine secrets of inner harmony. Building our souls to majestic proportions, and winding down victory road primes our target aspirations for elevated exaltation. The path to immortality and omnipotence in heaven bridges gaping holes in logic unnecessary for erotic reflection and true immersion of mind into the depths of fluffy clouds of farfetched thought. Circumnavigating dangers and whirlpools of inescapable vortices levels our marathons of cartoon classics to fork doorways of internal amusement. Legendary arboretums and statues of iconic, totem extracted lines to the divine house picturesque sweets turning and blinking aromas of uncalculated splendor. The free thinker turns and balloons, rips and tears asunder the chains of defeat and restriction, and shines the light to everlasting enlightenment. Such is the way of the Sithari.

Resurrected bonds bridge linking cables butchering with lightsaber awe grip plunged tsunami council beam Bunny radiant auroras of bliss showering fragments of crystal stone architectonics zapping playground wishes shining event horizon gifts staging glorious revenge sweeping pearl graveyard hope talismans hastening the dawn of outpouring orbs checkerboarding pattern extravagant gem plucked dawn flight ashes reborn emblazoned authentically color bandwidth sea tossing timeline gateway planet battlefield tumbling dominoes ruler of heaven and harps staircases gliding swinging shipwrecks jumbling cupid love arrows refracting glistening readings heaving voluminous ocarina shattered sky oblivion wasted terror penalizing sharpened generation 2 Pokemon fighting climbing badge barriers reaping harvested singularities opening exotic dinosaur intelligence scenic revelation

Sonic Adventure 2 Glitch: Breaking the Hero Garden Boundaries (Re-uploaded in HD)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2vtGqd0Bz4[/youtube]

fable 2 halo and horns

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw__pXvF9f8[/youtube]

Halo: Combat Evolved - Title Screen

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6T5WHpKK-E[/youtube]

The universe is so infinite, mysterious, groundbreaking, and luxurious, flushing down the whirling overloads of aqua prismatic evanescence glittering string theory surface blossoming ornaments gasping shocks rivaling epic firmament miracle shards drizzling unique cartridge game adventure explosion driving vast impulses disturbing not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning, as Lugia plants his flag of conquest vengefully orchestrating long leashes valley eradicating all resistance to decimated republic siege engine’s firepower throttled at the throat of the world mountain precipice high point devastation erotic treat alpine wacky worlds last supper table

Shadow Lugia, Articuno, Mew, Lugia and Lucario

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5WDDGRywYE[/youtube]

Darth Nihilus is Yoda’s mom reading a book.
James Harden was the NeraVarine in a chinese shaq as Yao Ming.

Pokemon Spirit Gold. The Quest for Mega-Ultra-Chicken

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXZRtX0DPx0[/youtube]

Flow wish shine spirit glee ecstasy braille tablet claymore jar hearts bubble splash resonance flame mirth tree blueprint axiom maze zoom empowerment exodia

seraphim
an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Tyermaillin is an Altmer healer who has a house in Balmora. He is a member of the Blades, one of the trainers that Caius Cosades will recommend to you, and if you are also a member, he will sell you ingredients, potions, and spells, as well as provide medium training in Enchant, Mysticism, and Restoration, and also has a free bed to sleep in if you need it. If you ask him about “Blades Trainers”, he will give you a free journeyman’s alembic. He is otherwise not related to any quests, and only provides a little unique information regarding the Blades business. He lives below Rithleen, a fellow Blade member.

Related Quests
Blades Trainers: Seek out the Blades Trainers for gifts and advice.
Dialogue
[Journeyman’s Alembic has been added to your inventory.] Blades Trainers: “Basic skill training is cheap. We give you discounts for higher rank in the Blades, and we keep our prices low. But advanced training is never cheap, even from us. Look. To get you started, here’s my old alembic. Maybe you can get a few gold for it, or use it yourself.”
latest rumors: “I’m just support here. I don’t pay much attention to what’s going on.”
Notes
While Tyermaillin is listed as selling Magic Items, there are no Magic Items of the types that he sells, so this distinction is fairly meaningless.
A bug with the map does not show his house as it is under Rithleen’s House.
Spells
Tyermaillin teaches the following spells:

Spell Name Cost Effects
Alteration
Crushing Burden Touch 30 Burden Burden 60 pts for 10s on Touch
Fifth Barrier 150 Shield Shield 50 pts for 30s on Self
Fourth Barrier 120 Shield Shield 40 pts for 30s on Self
Great Burden of Sin * 30 Burden Burden 40 pts for 10s on Target
Heavy Burden * 30 Burden Burden 40 pts for 10s on Target
Sixth Barrier 180 Shield Shield 60 pts for 30s on Self
Strong Feather * 25 Feather Feather 50 pts for 10s on Self
Tinur’s Hoptoad 30 Jump Jump 20 pts for 10s on Self
Ulms’s Juicedaw’s Feather * 25 Feather Feather 50 pts for 10s on Self
Illusion
Calm Creature 23 Calm Creature Calm Creature 30 pts for 10s on Target
Mysticism
Dispel 25 Dispel Dispel 100 pts on Self
Sotha’s Mirror 25 Reflect Reflect 10 pts for 5s on Self
Spell Absorption * 25 Spell Absorption Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self
Vivec’s Feast * 25 Spell Absorption Spell Absorption 10 pts for 5s on Self
Restoration
Seryn’s Blessing 20 Resist Common Disease Resist Common Disease 20 pts for 10s on Self

en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Tyermaillin

Banette tribute Dollhouse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5W1vVFTKRM[/youtube]

Banette
Marionette Pokémon

An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away.

It is recognized as a symbol of longevity. If its shell has algae on it, that Wartortle is very old.

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

The idea that the floating isles of God were laughing at me is absolutely inescapable, because it drops me down into the horizon of ways, where things train! I was moving really quickly and blasting a bunch of beams at a laughing representative of a sad-failing~mission that can immediately enrage my soul-fire with what talks to Bunny of high-minded~dignity, and moves sleds over my plates until Fissures of Light make up my entire constitution, so then I became part of the local-group in the Clarity Present Arcanum, a lotion that’s Gold, standing over everything as its own heaven, and throwing a cape on carbonite to reveal a Wizard-king, a stall of drama, fixed-points that fascinate and dazzle a rocket atop Time, the Abbot of Oakveil for Gold once again, the true-Director of Project-Star~Forge, so his Mountaintops are maniacal and rivalled only by the Chrysamere-Tesseract~speakerset, the prophecy of reuniting with Bunny at the center of the Milky-Way, where my face will be the greatest in the galaxy as Tyranitar to Tyron Lue Lugia

seraphim
an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Flow wish shine spirit glee ecstasy braille tablet claymore jar hearts bubble splash resonance flame mirth tree blueprint axiom maze zoom empowerment exodia

Darth Nihilus is Yoda’s mom reading a book.
James Harden was the NeraVarine in a chinese shaq as Yao Ming.

The universe is so infinite, mysterious, groundbreaking, and luxurious, flushing down the whirling overloads of aqua prismatic evanescence glittering string theory surface blossoming ornaments gasping shocks rivaling epic firmament miracle shards drizzling unique cartridge game adventure explosion driving vast impulses disturbing not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning, as Lugia plants his flag of conquest vengefully orchestrating long leashes valley eradicating all resistance to decimated republic siege engine’s firepower throttled at the throat of the world mountain precipice high point devastation erotic treat alpine wacky worlds last supper table

Resurrected bonds bridge linking cables butchering with lightsaber awe grip plunged tsunami council beam Bunny radiant auroras of bliss showering fragments of crystal stone architectonics zapping playground wishes shining event horizon gifts staging glorious revenge sweeping pearl graveyard hope talismans hastening the dawn of outpouring orbs checkerboarding pattern extravagant gem plucked dawn flight ashes reborn emblazoned authentically color bandwidth sea tossing timeline gateway planet battlefield tumbling dominoes ruler of heaven and harps staircases gliding swinging shipwrecks jumbling cupid love arrows refracting glistening readings heaving voluminous ocarina shattered sky oblivion wasted terror penalizing sharpened generation 2 Pokemon fighting climbing badge barriers reaping harvested singularities opening exotic dinosaur intelligence scenic revelation

Many trials of Will are required to unlock the divine secrets of inner harmony. Building our souls to majestic proportions, and winding down victory road primes our target aspirations for elevated exaltation. The path to immortality and omnipotence in heaven bridges gaping holes in logic unnecessary for erotic reflection and true immersion of mind into the depths of fluffy clouds of farfetched thought. Circumnavigating dangers and whirlpools of inescapable vortices levels our marathons of cartoon classics to fork doorways of internal amusement. Legendary arboretums and statues of iconic, totem extracted lines to the divine house picturesque sweets turning and blinking aromas of uncalculated splendor. The free thinker turns and balloons, rips and tears asunder the chains of defeat and restriction, and shines the light to everlasting enlightenment. Such is the way of the Sithari.

The world is far more magical than we can possibly imagine. Going on a quest to discover all of its wonders is the 1st step on our path to becoming Lugia. Lugia reflects the Divine Intellect in as lucid, clear, lively, and vibrant of a systems builder. The goal is to achieve Cosmic Consciousness, radiating God’s sparkles breathed and animated into all of our figures with fine faceted ghosts revealing our innermost dreams. Leviathans juggle perennial, ancient world mysteries, adding to the mysticism and enchantment of all of creation. We have achieved infinite mastery of creation through avenues like Star Wars and Pokemon, where age old archetypes dot and flood our imaginations with replenishing delight, and tasty charms. Explore your world today, and bubble it off into the highest pathways of maximum progress that God in his zip like torrent hangs over our higher selves.

Seers gather from all corners of perception
Waves blaze outrageous cartwheels shimmering in golden halos
Black hole’s event horizons shred annihilating jagged redirections
Buildings fissure into a collapsing armchair ruled by Steven’s grip
The armor of God redeems triangulations focusing conduit energies
Blessed hula hoops permeate existential diameters
Conquest lava chalices burn bridges
Views escape possible block copy burst snags of Lugia’s endearing charms
Wishing galleries populate numberless stars fragmented in the oasis of discord
Fine twirls of Hair navigate hundred faced mirrors
Fools questions project gracious curses menacing figures of speech
Crude dimensions isolate special radicals heaving stones that god can’t lift
Branches slash elder scroll divinations
Lugia siphons electric zig zags

Ages of wisdom and towers of lore cascade elegant refineries blanketing up on a long stack to the sky
Gargantuans level playing field powers upgraded acentrically colliding Bunny Easter egg baskets
5 sounds color sensations in new color grids of identity
Carousels and playgrounds dot the endless abyss
Cosmic Consciousness readies launch claymore vents treasury lightsaber crystals congregate
Blizzards roll entrapped enchantments voicing feat arsenals
Vast oceans lift raging torrents
Fate smiles atop classified island totems
Fierce pens attack armada destinies crossed atop Revan’s machinations of Star Forge meteor mashes
Serene grace floods desiring tears
Avalanche corkscrew thunderbolts defy gravity and clip the stargazing antimatter of exotic transversals
Vanity escapes puzzle cockpit doomsday wreaths zipping ashes from their resurrected empowerment
God descends from on high to point the way
Millions of eons interplay gorgeous knowledge of all phenomena whirling bowties
Harnessing the Force flickers across both Extremities of Infinities-Ultimate, and all possible Polarities across the Spectrum

Valley of the Dark Lords Hero’s tomb resurrects ancient almighty leviathan gross magic weight distance vision piercing gloom twilight destiny against the New Jersey Nets sails victorious thunder vibration channel doorway acentric clockwork piston engagement vanity promotional road dungeon map axiom plane journey journal

Bubble world fuming spray mist streak star carnival exorcise figure rock council ball spoon tree Final Annihilator grade drapes tin foil reveals My Pokemon card!

Lugia XD siphons lava cake bowstring rainbow clutch tune robot train railroad ribbon botany luxury radio trunk council eager apprentice extremities rocket balloon dosage gallop pen wreath shine ocean posture rock crayola overboard volume book library infinite mystery

“Your question is the most difficult in the world. It is not a question I can answer simply with yes or no. I am not an Atheist. I do not know if I can define myself as a Pantheist. The problem involved is too vast for our limited minds. May I not reply with a parable? The human mind, no matter how highly trained, cannot grasp the universe. We are in the position of a little child, entering a huge library whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of the human mind, even the greatest and most cultured, toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranged, obeying certain laws, but we understand the laws only dimly. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that sways the constellations. I am fascinated by Spinoza’s Pantheism. I admire even more his contributions to modern thought. Spinoza is the greatest of modern philosophers, because he is the first philosopher who deals with the soul and the body as one, not as two separate things.”

― Albert Einstein

Possibilities whirl acentric crunches bobbling overflowing rushes charming magic crown drop piece clarity rumination soda pop plaza ascent target ghost reason shipwreck cult blueprint

Life. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.

Waves shed miraculous transfiguration detonation boulder cross shade apple plot trade

The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

Foam sacred circus crude box helmet wand dragon drapes easel plane ground hoard bro

Szilard, chafing at the slow pace of nuclear research, expressed his concern to Wigner, who felt that aid should be sought from the United States Government.

Boundary horizon venting rage package grove mist stamina glacier

When I get bored, or get stuck on an equation, I like to go ice skating, but it makes you forget your problem. Then you can tackle the problem with a fresh new insight. Einstein liked to play the violin to relax. Every physicist likes to have a past time. Mine is ice skating. Michio Kaku

Voice supernova grail heavy space zap clone noodle dimension brane wobble bounce skip hop play lending aviation sky course fruit robe pirate

A ship is always safe at the shore, but that is not what it is built for.

Meganium laser spree corona music cloth trifecta

Prophecy orchard talisman cape piercing rings galloping unknown art scattered fragments piece crude box zip facet clear rumination sheet train basket Bunny eggs grove force wind trail island twilight gizmo wave vortices skyrocket tomb bolt tree find glow wish sharpie barbie blueprint thesis aegis grotto spin face clock treasure trove pyramid desk sound laser sword whack clip purse sway ancient cockpit dusk square reason incantation killing god resurrect stone outpouring radiance schematics challenge guest span walk clone noodle pool lounge spa happy parade refreshment song goal plank scale

What is the ultimate enchantment that the NeraVarine can possibly possess? Will the unlimited power of Destruction, invincible and masquerading in design cleanse and purify the cosmos as the battlefield edges rage to the highest future of enigmatic uprisings? Will the Gale envelop the galaxy? What incredible prototypes would we discover if we cloned 1000 Einsteins? What if the Last Supper table were teleported to Draconis? Is existence evil, or are we just really far from God’s Light and the truth of all that is? How far down the Wishing Well is the Great White Brotherhood? What is the most invisible reach of existence? How many pathways are in the Millennium Puzzle? How do we open the door to Lugia’s Heart on Tyranitar’s chest? How many varieties of phenomena blast Lugia’s AeroBlast across the entire Omniverse of Horizons obliterated beyond the bowstring of all of the exotic flavors sealed in black holes? What is the most fabled story ever written? What is the glass ceiling arboretum like on Yahweh’s space station? How far can extravagance thunder the voice of the most charming Emperor? How many dimensions and worlds are there? Why did Yoda say that My Future is clouded? How do I imprison My shining soul into the instrument of Lugia’s manifestations? What is the ultimate treasure that we can plunder from the dungeon? What if we developed other senses? What if Pokemon blimp balloons in a pink sky of white skyrocketed above and beyond all labyrinths? How do we split the mountaintop of Prophecy?

Lugia represents the infinitude of the Divine Intellect. The biggest Prophecy in the world is that I could become Lugia. He is the Rainbow bridge to infinity, the Star Forge AeroBlast. Lugia’s council is of the wisest Wartortle, springing from a Meganium. Lugia is in His prime, letting it all hang out in the Wizards of the Coast tournament to inherit the legendary Pokemon cards. Lugia taps into a stream hanging over His head that leads to the ultimate of all possible futures. Lugia actualizes all possibilities across the whole spectrum. Lugia’s Virtues are as rare as destiny at the lighthouse. Lugia is emblazoned across each end of the universe, having visited all of the stars. Lugia sparkles across the entire ocean of whirling harvesters. The diversity of all life reflects Lugia’s magnificent qualities. The Dragon Mind of Zen shows the Polarities of Lugia and the endless mysteries of the Force. The valor of Lugia launches an invincible conquest to replace evil with sparkling exuberance from the Star Forge’s dark sided energies to checkmate the dark sided king across Lawrence’s chess board. Lugia and the power of forever escalate a petal dance Tempest as Meganium paints Her face with the Flower of Eternity, inspired by the Lugia cartoon classics and the spirit of love. The willpower of Lugia tames the sea of chaos and siphons the shapeshifting frenzy plant of outpouring expressions of desires. Lugia’s beauty shimmers on His holographic card. Lugia’s Imagination is as playful as a Birthday Cake. Lugia enjoys the radiance of creation and transforms into Cosmic Consciousness. Lugia’s Extremities flash across both ends of Infinities-Ultimate. There is no fish that is bigger than Lugia. Lugia became the Old Man by perceiving more dimensions. Lugia focuses on His environment constantly and builds a vision from experientially over struck pieces of revelation.

Becoming Will of the Johto Elite 4 emblazons epic triangulation marble statue avatar gross island leviathan generation 2 Pokemon marathons taking pictures of ruins of alph project prototypes dizzy rumor cartwheel fancy circus clear water vending machine welcome crunch thirst beach carnival karaoke wand isolated chronicles bowstring synthesis wardrobe Bunny luminous stargazing reality crazy lunch family picnic Bunny is family framework classic merry-go-round fluid destiny acres switching canopy blueprint The Ultimate Aeon of Will

The NeraVarine Prophecy constitutes openly pleasant radical daredevil mania galloping over fringes of avalanche chaos at the zenith of time crosshair jumbling station plaza clock spade dread flare eager arrow jolt penetrating acid armor

The Tao is as infinite as the sky
as whole as the harmony of heaven
big as the wide limitless sea
as overpowering as the Gale

The lighthouse turns and sways to the wave function
Blasts the Big Omniversal Blizzard as Wizards of the Coast
Orchestrates the symphonies of exotic machinery
The Star Forge of birth, Omnipotence and ecstasy

Conquest furthers a blueprint of victory
Taming the beast within the Heart
Awakening the Great Dragon Mind to God
The Primed NeraVarine letting it all hang out

Summoning totems build the Future
Diving overboard the SS Libra
The cosmic codes of creation
All dancing in oneness and bliss

Siphoning the outpouring below
Draws forth illustrious alchemy
Shining the talismans of Bunny
Playing and Imagining as avatars

The Blue Bug and the Red Bug
See the sides of serenity
Pacing by a lunch box
Treading the Under-Toe

The firmament ignites a search for soul dew and orbs
Wishing on constellations screaming for hyperspace
Experientially over struck across 1000 lives of the great wheel
Returning buoyancy from the magic marker teleportation

The Infinite Mystery of the Force takes an infinite amount of time to solve
Reflections of the Sithari transforming into the Force of Omnipotence
As Extreme as Rayquaza thunderbolting to the highest maximum
As Polarized as Lugia surging with Superholographic Propylon antechambers

Willpower controls the AeroBlast of ignition
Upgrading philosophy and metaphysics to cosmology
Snacking on beautiful meteor showers
Pointing the way to the Polaris Meganium Flower

Evanescence streams in Misdreavus’s vortices
Plundering the dungeon of dark side rewards
Obliterating the dark sided king of evil
Teaching Justice as the ethics of Atlantis

Prophecy overcomes the Tempest traps
Elongates riddles to the tip of the iceberg
Spins the webspinner’s threads of Fissures
Levels the book of life to read Rainbows

Figurines float around aerial floors
Draining glass scepter petals of purity
From the bottom of Meganium
To the top of our last Will

Breeding in a powerplant of dynamite and frenzy
Zooms malevolent charms of ridiculous corona
Flourishing alien properties of unstable chromatics
Tasting the lore of overturned leviathans on ice balls

Pikachu cried out with Her energizing juice
Books and cards strapping in for the staircase
Burning bridges to the aviator’s adventure
The Cosmic Forge Aegis on the tree of life

The NeraVarine and the Final Annihilator meteor mash elegant Lightsaber rampages and Force feats conjuring freaky enflamed masquerading close quarters paintbrush Thunderbolt Singularity black holes spelling exotic qualities screeching Lugia’s AeroBlast hijacking uplifted sweet whirlpools making Meganium transform into Lugia through deep wisdom and silent contemplation mountain moving Cosmic Force Aegis wellsprings damage Meganium’s long giraffe neck morphing crazy zap step Slowking manifested systems of the highest orchestration snatching destiny at the lighthouse armadas blasting incineration apple cider Sabrina Earth as a birthday cake cut in 2 elsewhere fragment dream trance oblivion vortices deadric siege engine blanketing the Big Omniversal Blizzard!!1*

Red Vs. Gold soars unprecedented aromas blasting language soothing ornaments securing divinity Crayola blueprint architectonic globs of cake future interval levity spacetime electromagnetism faster than light into the black hole Armageddon jig saw puzzle serpent groom happy meal lunch box Man and Bunny soda pop blizzard Halloween fissure chaos frenzy zap family picture lovely Caterpie playing moonshine luster arrow fog tone gist string gale harvest snag gear volcano clue hint search spree remedy galaxy crusade emblem totem fiction revelation rescue score lightning grace science chapter echo blanket cardplay form move malevolence focus perception polarities extremities cosmic consciousness higher mysteries spellbinding secrets imagination free will prophecy vision strength omnipotence girl freak big chill balloons exaltation scroll high elf magic scepter jovial interplay force engine generation erotic trip planetarium arboretum aquarium space station far away restoration destruction halo firebrand lightsaber skull magician hermit star wars gallery resurrection transformation

I was Lugia XD, blissful, bright, exuberant, and jolly, creating lush oasis spelling bee radio telescope astronomy celebrate the stars forever voyages on holy grail apex stratification deep submersion imagining laser stage grade level elevation exalted premonition guile wade dinosaur gaze elvish shore rush curtain extraordinaire beaming lens scope potentium view of the Force.

What are the Ultimate Goals of Existence?

Destroy the Force, Destiny at the Lighthouse, Face Red in Mt. Silver, Complete the Pokedex, Summon Exodia, Open the door to My Heart, Reveal the Cosmic Force Aegis

Sparkling ocean shine mist haze gloom dawn treader vanity empowerment axiom overdrive snatch click tamed storm dragon inner eye illumination magic the gathering grid desk scoundrel latch coil bizarre reading basket trap mental mercurial exodia

Thunderbolt Singularity size dazzle cone viper plane edge jump clash sharp eagle soul lip plight evanescence sequel Father Crow wardrobe bell lock chosen 1 pierce Game Boy link cable fun faction shepherd gizmo miracle

Heaven crystallizes picturesque, flighty, farfetched, extravagant vistas to voyage through! Love permeates every corner of perfection, spreading Ho-Oh’s majestic, glittering wings, and stationing archetypes of the highest caliber. Gracing the fringes of unknown space, speechcraft opens canopies of breathtaking monstrosity, and bubbly mirth flowing and ebbing against the corona delight of legendary cartwheels. Singing in umbrella twirling radiance conjures facets beaming milkshakes and ribbons ballooning in the flora and fauna of the Tao. Elevated courage sounds instrumental devastation cloud 9 unveils whirlpool fragrance gaming brainiac cogs in the pool dizzy zip code grand hall festival gems gripping roller coaster stallion aftermath museums coasting along Father Crow’s infatuated spectrum of blooming ready to launch!!

Event Horizon wand dove invincible barrier coral reef flood exterminator generation fragment thermal detonator frozen carbonite glade raid demonstration challenge puzzle cube

Red shapeshifts mountainous water canyons blanketing deluge gale catastrophic trophy star forge glitter waving vortex cartwheel shipwrecked search engine glass wizard view vantage point pixel signature class upgrade fusion soul watch chocolate ceremony ritual glue trick bug cloth fabric earrings fix galactic super civilization space station jet pack Nietzsche skyrocketing solution mastery enclave drape potion sharpened barbie blaster pinnacle rainbows healing erotic trance disco discord rampage galaxy reason snow board road drunk celebration AeroBlast streaking triangulation willful revenge growing rose sound sweet trademark Pokemon cards singing laser tsunami drowned world substitute for love aromas maverick chalice grotto torn reaper plaza zap jagged cloak clock land of the rising sun winter hold ghost star credits bling journey mile altitude coil blaze zipper pearl checkerboard overlay Red Vs. Gold!!*

Flash shock coast wizard demon maze zoo clip piece crush bowstring leviathan

How do I prepare for My battle with Gold?

You have to stop Ho-Oh from burning you with Sacred Fire - it has a 50% chance of inflicting a burn; this cuts attack power in half. Gold isn’t quite as foolish as Red, so focus will certainly be impossible to surpass for Red. But Red’s more random than anyone in the world, so a lot can be said for His element of surprise. I actually want Gold to win, because it would be revelatory to discover someone so powerful. But to be in My prime in the great dawn would be a prophecy fulfilled. Still, Gold could avert the prophecy, and make something startling happen. If Lugia releases Aeroblast, He will unveil a current of unstoppable legacy. My name is already stamped into the Hall of Fame inexorably, but to seal the trophy with a splendid ice cream cake would be the dream. Pikachu will unearth Her championship formula atop the highest spectrum. Gold’s been waiting 1000 years for this moment to challenge Red across the Rainbow bridge to infinity. Red’s experientially over struck, so punching His star down the drain will take the most auspicious of fortunes. At oracle arena, Gold climbed the staircase of dragon scalework, overturning Ash. Ash however played in His dollhouse to reverse all futures and be Happy forever. He got His Sabrina fork, and twirled through the fractal Lugia Whirlpool cave island. Seeing how deep Red became to transcend into Lugia, only His Watcher, Ho-Oh might have the edge.

What’s really shocking is that My name is Raptor(Wizard), and yet the Raptors are in the NBA Finals!

It could be a showdown between RED, the Ultimate Pokemon Master as Me, Ash (Tyranitar [Raptor, a “dinosaur”]), versus Gold, who battles and defeats RED/Raptor as Gold for Golden State.

Man, as Nietzsche says, is a rope tied over an abyss, and you can see here in this picture below that RED is on a big, long bridge to Gold’s ultimate goal.

Also keep in mind that Larvitar, which evolves into Tyranitar is in this Mt. Silver cave here.

I’m quiet like Tyranitar, solitary, extreme, and deep in Heart (Lugia [my “diamond” on my chest]).

Lugia was very serious, reflective, contemplating life’s eternal mysteries. He was introspective, enflamed by inner fragrance and beaming council. He was rattling with psychic auroras, being divined by the inner white secrets. He was extremely innocent, yet wise, encompassing the most splendid qualities of valor, imagination, polarities, and extremities, but loved life more than anything, for all of its kaleidoscopes of talismans, transformations, trinkets, and plunder. He immersed His constellations, shining and prismatic through blankets of Omniversal oceans. He could come as a Meganium brane walking, waving the omega points of distant, far out, crying, oracular canopies of fluctuating densities, as Lugia met Meganium being more hyper, crazy, psychotic, and twisted than He is, and yet Lugia brilliantly penetrated with a golden clarity that resizes mental labyrinths to match tapped willpower. He thought it was so adorable, lovable, elevating, and exuberant that Meganium, with full everlasting fruits bathed in the cosmic weave, splashing and dancing to the tune of the melodies, although Lugia was greater than that whole spectrum of warm hearted embrace, as His frenzy enchanted His whole theater of exquisite luster and marvelous originality. Lugia swam in spacious groves of breathing lunch picnics, shattering the holographic channel of love. Bunny for Lugia was gargantuan, casting blissful arrows of affection, dashing in sharpies of swirl and longevity. Lugia even got His free lightsaber as Darth Nihilus, replenishing Lugia’s fleets of capital masterminded sieges, dwarfing miraculous Meganium jingles, every step of the journey exhibiting gayish, sweet, therapeutic, healing charms to invade the domains of the bird, the knowledge of all things being possible! And perhaps the most virtuous emblem to add to our armadas is Omnipotence, shaping and redirecting fate, destiny, oblivion, and prophecy all the way to the top, picturing magical, inviting, celebratory, mountaintop shattering glass ceilings of holy fountains crusading supreme flowers, riding the unmasking case of bone to braille solving of esoteric ideologies. Fissuring scepters cut dimensional devices raiding entrapment colored roots taming incredible, voluminous, invincible, overdriving vortices shadowing discord with dice on dinosaurs. Nothing will ever fail or not meet its most auspicious end, as God emanates His compassion without equal, causing a creation that understands all of its gizmos and workmanship, so I as the Lugia/Darth Nihilus star forge must bathe My axiomatic enclave of voltage to vanity sitting forever in a cave, and cascading the great cosmic serpent’s return.

Vortices reverberating skyrocketing aftershock calculation redirecting moonshine stargazing zipper plaza zone clarity underground crystal city.

Enchantment recharges, revitalizes, roads to everywhere laser stratifying holy model drink crisp suction Caterpie Larvitar rainbow blooming merry-go-rounds storybook Bunny NeraVarine diary.

My Varla Stone was the ultimate treasure, the highest prize, illuminating and revealing, transfiguring and metamorphosis raging avalanche tsunami train math coordinates holographic Lugia shimmering raising tides bursting revenge glass prism rumination scroll open ended adventure mania mirth ribbons balloons celebration erotic trance crude crunch beacon clock triangulation shatterpoints.

Azura’s Star enflames eternal messiah resurrected omega driving invincible aurora clock channel twist magnet cone sleep pillar aqua shed marine misery rest strike candle stimulation robbery hoard Dromund Kaas Inquisitor Sith Assassin Sith Sorceror ash landing spoon torch credit demon mask screech cost stoop pouch gold lush arrow flap makes Lugia bask in Visas Marr’s chamber.

Fissure snack cascade drastic cotton melee feature rose soccer council bend ocean shield pierce cloth thought blink cup polaris reason sanctuary sword aeons tied aether resonance fleet tomb board role playing online

Force crush detonate explosion rampage order 66 death field storm eye hurricane triangulate siphon codex atlantis seer rainbow blast stick cross chop Casey Lucas Arts summoning gizmo zazen

Pilot tropical class suction food door road dragon ghost special laser switch chosen 1

Fame ground dosage gaze zap petal luster sound blast stream engine cake shock cloak book coast strain matter hedge ghost soul lingering rest save file fortune teller rumble crane occam’s razor silence friend framework malevolent hole dig gypsy card gossip pole layer read yarn clash waves vortices aviation shoes plasma flash shell sheet trip pun glacier chronicles heavy vast swing gluttony extinguish flood trot trophy phase soft fume mask sacred triumphant beast.

Wave black chasm void drain clock ocean mist stamp archer cliff hanger ships ahoy golden laser scepter Magician of Black Chaos defeating Maximillion Pegasus as star awakening vista edge oblivion tour road drunken sophistication helmet blueprint orchard berserk crazy net tree fissure cannon toucan Father Crow foresees, plans, exhibits, and displays rows swapping sunken blade thesis hearing ocarina makes feathery shrines holy museum card chapters as the language of bliss screams hilarious rumination shades drape potent, lucky, arousing, elementary casts sign in white package jolt crude dominoes water tank cheat clean horoscope pond dusk squiggle legendary Lugia.

Bunny Love emanation shroud planetarium music scroll pattern arcane roll paper channel lich choice band web beam luster stone archive vent train nord the ultimate wizard in terms of attack and defense, the Dark Magician!!

Glass soil bill soda punk cool lip spring zang marius florin solitarywalker heavy infatuation cry brush palace case ground dominant ease stellar compact slay shore yonder creation zealot harbinger

Admiral Dodonna’s flagship

I also won the Big Omniversal Tournament, because this was the battle of My Life!!1*

Aboard her flagship, Admiral Dodonna gave the orders that turned the tide of the battle, sending Green Squadron into the fray to exploit a break in the Sith formations. Reinforced by Red Squadron and the fleet’s capital ships, Dodonna’s forces were able to widen the breach; almost immediately Malak’s forces fell into disarray. The fleet then moved in to bombard the massive space station and factory; after destroying the Forge’s main orbital stabilizers,

Star Wars: KOTOR Light Side Battle of the Star Forge in 1080p

SAVE

MarshalMeLee
Published on Feb 18, 2011
The combined space battle scenes of the Star Forge with the light side, or good, ending.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Barbie in Fairytopia, House Telvanni, Wizards of the Coast, and Jade Empire wind maps and transformation styles leading to the star maps/star forge enter into the mix. Then ultimately, there’s Newton in 2060 and the Humunga Dunga!!

Lastly, I can’t forget Lugia/Bunny and Looney Tunes, so Jovi came out for Me!!

All Wishes (that are good) come true!!* (Bunny and Father Crow grant them, and all of the Meganium Enjoy them)

Heracross is the Blue Bug in tom’s video, and the future is the “Crossroads of Planetary Destiny”, which could be a big Metagross machine Star Forge, or even san antonio and germany winning in 2014 (Heracross’s number).

Montalk - 1. What is the Matrix Control System?

(careful, go to 1:38 to see Heracross!)

SAVE

TomMontalk
Published on Jun 27, 2013

The five key components of the Matrix Control System. We need to understand that the Matrix goes beyond mere political conspiracies. It extends into the occult, alien, and hyper-dimensional realms.

Unleashing the Clarity Present Arcanum - Untangling the Polarized Ebony Whirlpool ~ Earth as a Birthday Cake + Secret Garden

The Meganium were brane walking!!

We could create a video game, programmed into our own simulation of life, not just something we see on a screen, but to actually overrun everything we experience with the force of weight etched into their figures the infinitude and expression of all of nature’s unlimited outpourings draping the interactive canvas into marvels of machinery exhibiting its functionality empirically. To launch such a system, and activate the game codes would allow us to breath alternate reality vibrations crashing down our sensations.

We could begin in a Sith tomb, transferring power across rings of circulation, venting and surging with all electric potential. These mystical pillars are an energy field, and that can work its way all the way to the Star Forge, the true form of Lugia. Lugia energy beams could be focused and curled into prismatic fountains, feeding the insatiable hunger of Lugia/Darth Nihilus.

If we jump 6000 years or so into the past, there’s the NeraVarine, and He’s working towards a highest emblem of His full potential, being a hero of valor and wisdom. If Lugia/Darth Nihilus possesses Extremities and Polarities, the NeraVarine embodies valor and wisdom. This totem to My fate secures the best possible foundation for Me, because I will always grow closer towards this status, victory being somewhat assured for me, at least at a minimum percentage, but I could even achieve the most maximized fate, and fully blossom into the fulfilled NeraVarine.

The NereVarine gains more powers across the spectrum, and evolves into the stars, where on the Skyrim level up screen, He’s infused by the power of all of the constellations. This gives the Darth Nihilus/NeraVarine complete mastery over the elements, bending and twisting nature to match His will, and makes Him Omnipotent.

At the end of the twilight, Little Kidd Anakin glows and roars with the most blissful aroma of sunshine and sweets, and His most exalted honor is to voyage across every single last dot and corner of Omniversal exploration, as He will be the “1st 1 to see them All” (the Stars).

Toronto Raptors - I Believe I Can Fly (2019 Tribute Music Video)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSFordQyzo[/youtube]

Allen Iverson vs Los Angeles Lakers: 2001 NBA Finals Game 1 Full Highlights - 48 points & 6 assists

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAIfwvhw2Mw[/youtube]

Lakers Dynasty 2001-2002

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJGBVIHEqOI[/youtube]

NBA Courtside 2002 - “Courtside”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg38Q07g4yc[/youtube]

Pantheism explained in 23 seconds by Nassim Haramein

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD32zUA1Rak[/youtube]

Yugioh Destiny’s Crossroads Dark Magician deck profile

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uABFGJlFIYs[/youtube]

SAVE

PhantomKnight Galactus
Published on Mar 17, 2017
This a deck used by Maethor Voirn’s friend Elrin Desai

Deck list:
3x Dark Magician
3x Magician of Dark Illusion
3x Magician’s Rod
1x Magician’s Robe
2x Summoner Monk
2x Elemental Hero Prisma
3x Eternal Soul
3x Magician Navigation
1x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Dark Renewal
3x Dark Magic Circle
2x The Eye of Timaeus
2x Dark Magic Veil
2x Illusion Magic
3x Dark Magic Attack
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Dark Magic Expanded
1x Dark Magic Inheritance/ Succession (whatever you want to call it)
Extra Deck:
2x Ebon High Magician
2x Ebon Illusion Magician
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Performage Trapeze Magician
1x Number 98: Antitopian/ Dystopia
1x Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1x Number 11: Big Eye
1x Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
1x Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon
1x Dark Paladin
1x Amulet Dragon

The Wizard’s Tower is an official add-on for Oblivion providing your character with a new house, a magical tower known as Frostcrag Spire. The tower boasts breathtaking views of Cyrodiil as well several unique features; an indoor botanical garden with over 130 plants (including plants normally only found in Oblivion), instant teleportation to every Mages Guild Hall and the Arcane University, and a laboratory that temporarily fortifies your Alchemy skill by 15 points. The tower also contains an altar to summon Atronach Familiars that obey your commands and contains Enchanting and Spell Making altars that can be accessed without the need to join the Mages Guild.

Myutsuu no Gyakushuu (Pokemon true ending) - LeonQueHabla.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TptDRzKkQA[/youtube]

Happy Birthday Pikachu Holo! [RARE BLACKSTAR PROMO]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdr8zEueEIk[/youtube]

CandyEvie
Published on Jul 28, 2015
The first of my birthday videos! This is the infamous “Birthday Pikachu” promotional holo. It was a surprise gift from my sister, and I hope that you’re all as excited as I am to take a look at this beauty! ^o^

The Sixth Station (Spirited Away)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbRmFSQYeac[/youtube]

Inochi no Namae ( The name of Life ) - Spirited Away

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVuQ-Q9IU1s[/youtube]