Carleas- problems

Carleas or MagsJ

This has happened to me once and I am trying to avoid a repetition.

I registered on an email account different from the one I had before, and I don’t remember what it was.

Now, I may need a new device, and am trying to change current password, but when I get on the sign in page, as is instructed, and key in ‘changr password’ -I will get the verification mail sent to the old email I no longer have or remember. So, consequently, I will not be able to change the password.

PS: I don’t remember current password, either, since it has been unscripted to automatic since 2015.

So what can I do now? Please relay this information, if You could.

Thank You

I have DM’d you the email address associated with your current profile.

If you click the ‘forgotten password’ option when you sign in on a new device, you will receive a system generated password, which you can then change to a password of your choice.

[quote=“MagsJ”]
I have DM’d you the email address associated with your current profile.

If you click the ‘forgotten password’ option when you sign in on a new device, you will receive a system generated password, which you can then chang

Thanks, working on it

You can also see stored passwords (i.e. if your password auto-populates as a bunch of circles). You should be able to use the developer tools on any browser to edit the page; changing the password box type from “password” to “text” will show you your stored password in plain text.

Tnx Carleas

Carleas or MagsJ

Please if it’s possible move my Trump enters the stage piece from Creative writing to society and government. for it does not belong there…

Thank You, in any case.

Change made…

Thank You.

Carleas sign in prob solved.since got the coded sign in info back

Thanks .

Removed .

Carleas: please help again

Please send me my password because it is encrypted, and my original email address via private mail, so that next time the program is changed on my phone, I will be able to be send my password.

Also , if, the occasion requires, and i may need to change my email address from the original one that i registered with, it will make it easier to sign in.

Thanks