Is trump REALLY an alpha male!?

All he’s done since he’s stepped into office is whine, bitch and moan, complain…

Umm… I hate to be the one to break it to those “trump is the messiah” people…

The guy doesn’t even rank as a beta male.

Your average dude who works at a restaurant carries themselves with more dignity than trump.

Who cares?

I’d hope that trump cares, I’d hope people who think trump is the second coming can see through it

He’s also threatened a lot, promised, judged, criticised, made brash statements, been rude, insulted people, negotiated, made provocative moves, moved some military around, framed issues in sometimes contradictory ways. There’s some alpha in his actions. And yes, he has whined, etc., also. But these last are not ‘all he’s done’. And I am not saying that all the things on my list are alpha male actions, and further my list is very incomplete.

I’m no fan of Trump, but I am not sure alpha males necessarily carry themselves with dignity. Confidence, and they may feel dignified, but i don’t see in most classed as alpha males much dignity.

There’s nothing interesting about him.

These days you can get far just from making noise - can a male get a lot of attention just from making a lot of noise? Sure.

But if that makes you alpha in any shape or form, it speaks only to the stupidity of the non-alphas.

I don’t listen to white noise.

That seems like an interesting issue. That someone who makes noise can get so much power. And he’s not at all like other presidents. He does not seem to care if he contradicts himself. He does not seem to care if he appears impulsive or out of control. He consciously or impulsively makes wild statements. I think that is interesting and I don’t think its a coincidence that a candidate like Bernie Sanders - who is not at all like that, but is himself not like other candidates who got close to nomination - did well the same year - and in fact got blocked by illegal activities by the democrats organization. This was not business as usual. I think that is interesting.

None of this means that if one sat down with Trump one would find that he is ‘an interesting guy’ in the way one might mean with a unique scientist, say, or a new friend. But as a phenomenon, I think it is interesting. Of course, that objective language for a subject term. Different people obviously find different things interesting.

But that some people care seems hardly surprising or secret. Why were the neo-cons so against this man? I don’t like him or them, but to me he just seems like a rather blunt version of them. But they hated him, or at least that was the way it played in the media. What’s that all about?

It’s humorous to me now, and perhaps no simple coincidence, that I explicitly wrote these predictions or premonitions 15 years ago, on this forum. I bet some around here might even remember what I wrote back then, better than I can recall now.