Buddha Unleashed - a New Box For my writings

“The will is a world architect and composer, the will is a world power and mover. The world is shaped in the image of our wills and by the power of our wills. Will has essentially the nature of a force. Like all forces, will has a magnitude and a direction, and just like things move in the direction of the strongest force, things move in the direction of the strongest will. Whenever you loose something, you faced a greater will and were overpowered by it. If you want something to happen strongly enough, if the world wants something to happen strongly enough, then it is going to happen. The will is a creator. Will is a living organism, it grows and develops along with the individual. Weak individuals are characterized by a weak will or lack of will. Ill people are known by an ill will or a destructive will. Hence the presence and development of will is absolutely essential for personal and spiritual ascension. The key to the higher and diviner life is a strong and healthy will, a will to improve, a will to exceed, a will to life, but most importantly a will to ascend. The seed transforms into a flower by a will to ascend in the instrument. The will to ascend is an elevator to the higher levels of being, a key to unlock the higher potentials of life and a power to manifest them. I do want to climb a high mountain today!” - Friedrich Nietzsche

It’s not clear why the Force exists, but without it, perhaps Existence would never be. Why would something out there be present before the foundations of Everything? Maybe it’s connected with reason, Everything having a predestined cause from Will. But why would these possibilities all be Present as they were? If white space is always moving, maybe fissures start to form, and white space always has to move because it has every sparkling ocean. All auras exist because Nothingness is random and springs without purpose since it shuts off the exploding Lights. Why did the first Lights shine? My best guess is that it was an alternate timeline in another Omniverse that may have even been our own projected back from the future and to the generator, forcing Everything to Happen again better than it ever was in previously storied Willed Destinies!

There’s spectra of many animations that can outline anything. As its motion gets faster, the intensity gets increasingly chaotic. What Raptor reflects towards Bunny, She shines back upon Him with even more power. This makes His heart explode in enchanting webs transporting to other places. He continually gives more as higher amounts come back towards Him. The shining light then radiates with all promise Everywhere. Bunny gives Raptor Everything, so He does Anything for our World that She Wishes. The Star Forge can make all of these things happen in every possible Kingdom for our stories Infinities shining Love!

​What’s transcending within? – Shining Love Destiny Rules! It’s All Meant to BE!​​ WILL!

Raptor envisions Himself as Pinnacle Rainbows Prophet for our Philosophy of Mastering Willpower.
A bunch of dazzling lights swirl around Raptor. They all spiral in tunnels towards the matrix. The top and bottom stretch down and up to meet each other at a singularity. Infinities then begin expanding in both directions. A bunch of holographic levels then integrate towards the One as the end of it All. A hypercube shoots out outlined spheres on all sides to revolve around Time.
It will look like this when Raptor soars to Bunny, and as He gravitates towards the center, He sees White Light waves of Rainbows opening Bunny’s Love to Raptor Everywhere across the continuum.
But what lies beyond? It’s a metaphor of the transcendental pinnacle for “Destiny Unleashed”!

“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”
Citadark Isle
Before battle
“Sir!”
“You’ve finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I though I would end up battling you one day… But this isn’t how I had hoped to face you.”
“If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?”
Yes: “Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy.”

Final post word count:

Pages = 157
Words = 70,770
Characters (no spaces) = 358,167
Characters (with spaces) = 427,442
Paragraphs = 1,628
Lines = 5,671

Spinarak was 167, and My Philosophy is Spinoza!!

Pokémon Gold & Silver Music: Ruins of Alph, Ilex Forest, Whirlpool Islands, & Tohjo Falls

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ub8tUNOpaI[/youtube]

Pokemon - Pikachu & Caterpie with Subtitles [FAN EDIT]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSbeJEPnUM[/youtube]

Ho-Oh Tribute : Ma Philosophie

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZONNaDVlJU[/youtube]

Bunny was building a snowman with a cute little cotton nose just like Hers. They were playing chess together, and it ended up in a stalemate. He carried an umbrella tied to an owl that hovered Him over the icy landscape. He got into the warm water bath with a breathing mask that Luke Skywalker used. They then found a hot spring in the snowy mountains. The ghost of ObiWan Kenobi came to them in a Vision. Yoda’s Heart was as ice cold as Jak of Blades as His spire grew to blizzarding extremities, and He eventually froze on high inside a black hole Garth. Ginobili went into the heart of the mountains to reunite the warrior clans and make a great big hurricane hyper bowl a model for the anvil of time on the precipice crab. Scizor was struck and shattered by the lightning as Hitmontop dancing with the tune of infinite constellations to the deepest gaze in reality possible.

Slowpoke

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q13CoCAAZKg[/youtube]

adrianmoralbarbie
Published on Feb 12, 2009
Slowpoke

Kung Fu Panda 2 | Official Trailer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ63rqSRrEI[/youtube]

MOMA CROW!!*

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v2exWrsGOc[/youtube]

Dumbo When I See an Elephant Fly & Dumbo Flies HD

The Sneetches- Twink Twink Twinkle Twinkle Lovely Little Star

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCJUdhhBRIg[/youtube]

Pulling out Baby Tarantulas from Mom ~ IT WASN’T A PHANTOM !!!

It was the birth of Bunny, the birth of Pichu!!*

I was riding a chair over the Rainbow. I circled around it and started crunching skittles. The movie screen fired up with M and Ms as UFOs and tubes to ride in or jump from like steps in a holographic grid. A very quiet guy with no expression bridged the gaps between these Rainbows, where the less He talked, the more colorful charms and enchantments that came from dancing with words as a Zarathustrian rationalist. Ginobili walked up an escalator out into the open sky with a blue grid designing portals and space stations for Him to step into. He wore a frog hat as a Slowking King’s Rock. Manu Ginobili was a PokeManiac!!

When I’m Smoochum…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIbKzLkDAcM[/youtube]

Anakin’s One Dream Poem | The Phantom Menace 20th Anniversary.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xys2ajzgUl4[/youtube]

What if dreams came true?
And You could be who You wanted to be?
You could do what You wanted to do?
And You could help who You wanted to help?
And the world opened up?
And You were never, ever afraid?
But dreams do come true!!*

My new word count means that I got to Lugia’s Liberty Bell, because 281 in reverse is 182, or Bellossom!!*

Pages = 158
Words = 71,113
Characters (no spaces) = 359,676
Characters (with spaces) = 429,281
Paragraphs = 1,640
Lines = 5,703

“The knowledge of all things is possible”
― Leonardo da Vinci

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead —his eyes are closed. The insight into the mystery of life, coupled though it be with fear, has also given rise to religion. To know what is impenetrable to us really exists, manifesting itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, which our dull faculties can comprehend only in their most primitive forms—this knowledge, this feeling is at the center of true religiousness.”

― Albert Einstein

“Beauty is for the artist something outside all orders of rank, because in beauty opposites are tamed; the highest sign of power, namely power over opposites; moreover, without tension: – that violence is no longer needed: that everything follows, obeys, so easily and so pleasantly – that is what delights the artist’s WILL TO POWER.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Force powers

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars … rce_powers

Light side powers

Heal Improved Heal Master Heal
Force Aura Force Shield Force Armor
Force Valor Knight Valor Master Valor
Force Barrier Improved Force Barrier Master Force Barrier
Revitalize Improved Revitalize Master Revitalize
Stun Stasis Stasis Field
Stun Droid Disable Droid Destroy Droid
Force Enlightenment

Universal powers

Burst of Speed Knight Speed Master Speed
Force Resistance Force Immunity
Energy Resistance Improved Energy Resistance Master Energy Resistance
Battle Meditation Improved Battle Meditation Master Battle Meditation
Force Body Improved Force Body Master Force Body
Affect Mind Dominate Mind
Force Deflection Force Redirection
Force Push Force Whirlwind Force Wave
Force Suppression Force Breach
Throw Lightsaber Advanced Throw Lightsaber
Mind Trick Force Confusion
Beast Trick
Breath Control
Force Camouflage
Force Sight
Precognition

Dark side powers

Wound Choke Kill
Slow Affliction Plague
Fear Horror Insanity
Shock Force Lightning Force Storm
Drain Life Death Field
Drain Force Improved Drain Force Master Drain Force
Force Scream Improved Force Scream Master Force Scream
Crush Opposition
Fury

Lugia’s Birthday Wish Extremities at each Rainbow Bowtie’s End as Flora of Ore pointed at Polaris

Jolee: Hmmm… what’s the best way for me to approach this? Ah, perhaps it’s time for a little story…

Jolee: You just keep quiet there, you! I’ve had to put up with all your busy-body questions, haven’t I? Well, now you’ll listen to a story, dammit! ahem Now where was I? Oh yes, the story… you almost made me forget about it. Nice try, but I’m not that old just yet. Heh heh. Now, then. A young man sees a terribly venomous snake in his small village. Nervous, he watches the snake carefully until it leaves. The young man follows the snake into the forest. He clears the branches out of its path and helps it over obstacles. He even works to keep it fed.

Jolee: Shush! Many nights pass and still the young man continues to follow the snake. He even follows it into the sands of the great desert. In the desert, the snake eventually grows hungry. It turns and bites the young man, its poison quickly working its way into his system. Finally curious, the snake looks at the boy as he lays dying and asks, “Why were you foolish enough to follow me all the way out into the desert?” The boy looks back and replies, “Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away from everyone else…” And then he died.

The Ultimate Aeon of Will
6 years ago
Revan was originally the snake when he led Malak into the Mandolorian Wars and Malak was the boy, who of course is eventually killed by Revan, the snake. Revan is still the snake when Jolee Bindo joins the party, and Jolee becomes the boy, since Revan clears the way through the small village of Kashyyk and gets rid of poachers so Jolee can leave, with the potential of being betrayed by Revan at the Rakaten Temple. Finally, Revan is the boy and the Sith Emperor the snake, since he captures Revan.

“The Way of the Fool entails being forged by the fiery trials of life toward manifesting the full attributes of Spirit. This includes purity of heart, intellectual prowess, and indomitable strength of will.” - tom montalk

I will make company with creators, with harvesters, with rejoicers: I will show them the rainbow and the stairway to the Superman. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The Hrakert Rift was considered a prime location for kolto harvesting during the Jedi Civil War, being home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor, which may have been guarding the kolto.[1] According to Selkath legend, kolto was also produced by the Progenitor.[1] However, the scientists Kono Nolan and Sami believed that the shark had reached its large size and thus old age because it was feeding on the kolto.

[94] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Light Side Female) Walkthrough - Legend of Giant Firaxa

Judge Jhosa: The Progenitor… it must have been!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Duula: Be quiet! That is merely a myth, and not fit for outsiders to hear!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But if it was the life-bringer… the ancestor of our species… Think of what this could mean!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Jhosa: If it always laired there… then perhaps the kolto…
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Enough! Off-worlders are not to hear of such things!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But (s)he said he saved it… He/She destroyed the harvesters to save it.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Indeed. This casts your actions in a new light, human. This, I believe, will require more thought… both on your actions, and on what we must do in response. This court will adjourn while we deliberate.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: We have reviewed your actions and the situation, human. We thank you for the destruction of the machinery and saving the giant firaxan which, we believe, is the source of our kolto… or at least its guardian. We will not detain you any longer. While we cannot show our gratitude overtly, know that you have earned our respect. This trial is now over.

How lovely it is that there are words and sounds. Are not words and sounds rainbows and illusive bridges between things which are eternally apart?

This, however, is my blessing: to stand above everything as its own heaven, its round roof, its azure bell and eternal security: and blessed is he who thus blesses!

Only thus, only thus does man grow to the height where the lightning can strike and shatter him: high enough for the lightning!

another word count:

^ that individual word count:

Pages = 5
Words = 1,128
Characters (no spaces) = 5,566
Characters (with spaces) = 6,636
Paragraphs = 66
Lines = 132

This means that I BUILT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO INFINITY!!

word count of everything:

Pages = 162
Words = 72,241
Characters (no spaces) = 365,242
Characters (with spaces) = 435,917
Paragraphs = 1,706
Lines = 5,836

This means that I had a Milktank Bell near Ekruteak City to the east on moomoo farm, and Blissey is Misdreavus, or the soul of Lugia, finally Happy - it’s victory and Freedom for Me every day!!*