Taoism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXBfek7YYw[/youtube]

One Minute Taoism

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeAYXNWRtww[/youtube]

The journey of 1000 miles starts with one step - Lao Tzu

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9UmtJvLUHw[/youtube]

Lao-tzu Quotes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRr6iY9aOk[/youtube]

Pokémon Colosseum (Colosseum Mode) Battles - Tower Colosseum Singles - Level 100 - Battle 6 (2)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fcJVUxK4Y8[/youtube]

And here’re a couple of Levitation potions. I hear you’ll need them in Telvanni towers, because wizards don’t use stairs.

Barbie™️ Fairytopia Magic Of The Rainbow | 1st Class : Magic

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlf_dcUEqFE[/youtube]

Introduction to Feather Quill Pens

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8lAstpEfi0[/youtube]

Pokemon Cries - #154 Meganium

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcwZBYRi0zg[/youtube]

Meganium was writing with a Feather Pen accepting Me into Fairytopia!!

I shot an arrow that was so powerful, that it was seen inside of the black hole’s event horizon, and shot on all the way through to a new universe! This alien universe had a new beginning of time, because the laws of this alternate universe changed to replicate what the arrow introduced. It even allowed time travel back before the beginning of its initiation. The fire from this arrow was hotter than the black hole as a sun used to be. It ripped through universal fabrics until it found higher dimensions. If I only had 1 arrow though, God had a whirlpool of zippers to higher realities of arrows on hyperspatial membranes following wavy paths rather than straight paths. Meganium’s aroma breathed a hint of life into time. Time sure doesn’t mean anything if nobody’s there to experience. But God is outside time, so every pixel and sprite that glitters on His outlines mark the highway ribbon of the so called truth on a different perception. Rules that make sense for us may not be true for Him. Everything is relative. There are many kinds and varieties of dimensions, but We only know of 11 dimensions. However, there could be 26 physical dimensions, and many more metaphysical 1s above that. Different existences abound everywhere, simply as a sparkling radiance in the under-toe. The majesty of such luminous voyages is a Sacred day’s Bell Tower at noon day’s summit away into the torrent of the highest Mind, realizing every possible clam of vision to the Draconian Yoda priceless Tao on the Architectonic ghost. Execute was My 6 PokeBalls as the trainer Lugia, so Greevil opened the roof to astral planes above the stars. God experienced His road to enlightenment when He broke all of the boundaries to be transformed in a bath of knowledge coming from the throat of the world. He started with the laws of physics as restrictions, and by working through them, by becoming Stronger did He achieve infinite Mastery of creation.

There was an engine in reality that was like the laws of a video game. An entire forest of groves and densities constitutes the dragon scalework of such an imaginary paradise. The blessings and ripplings of the flora and fauna reengineer the very codifications and programming of this nature bound system. The entire globe is circulating with the treasures and Oneness of this magical land. Fairies and Gary, Heroes, legends, and Gods last for all of the Aeons to come as the Legendary Dragon God of Time, the Perfect 1 opens Oblivion!*

I was stripped and outcasted of any remaining dignity. I was shirtless and shark fodder as I Bunny sprang and primed like a motor to jet blast clear on a surf board manic attack over the predator cunning escape back onto the boat. Look how dumb and soulless I was!!*

The life guard echoed, “Everyone get out of the water!” Then a machine started turning that put playtime on the disco. Your Meganium Loved idiosyncratic tunes and whirling with hula hoops as She made a Ponyta noise at Wal-Mart in the Kidd’s toys section.

VII. Past Lives of Ascended Masters

1. MELCHIZEDEK(The current Universal Logos and Cosmic Master–not to be confused with one of the incarnations of Jesus)
    Nikola Tesla

2. MOTHER MARY
    Eve (the Atlantean) of Adam & Eve of the Bible
    Isis (Egyptian)
    Greek Goddess Athena (TBC)
    Leonardo Da Vinci (TBC)

churchofthecosmos.wordpress.com … ters/past/

I often feel I am missing something, that I have a perspective or viewpoint that isn’t widely shared and that I am decades ahead of my time, maybe more. It’s like being caught in a time warp.

bestfittype.com/16Types/INTJ.cfm

theincrediblyawesomekid.blogspot … iness.html

My Personality Profile
INTJ: The Mastermind

Why is Exuberant Teleportation an INTJ? - I have completely ahead of My time, advanced Schematics that can revolutionize the world, particularly the world of wish. I’m also very emotional and erotic with NiFi functions, and I extremely rapidly outpour My ideas to cover all spectra everywhere. I exist purely in the Imagination, but I’m also willing to go to unnatural depths to make ideas more real. And I’m mega farfetched!!*

INTJ’s are critical, independent visionaries.
The INTJ is constantly analyzing, constantly looking to come to conclusions and truth on subjects. It is rare that they will stop in their drive to do so, and they often have the vision and strong strategic abilities to carry out unique and ingenious conceptions. Indeed, most possibilities, contingencies, and sides to a situation are likely to be thought of and considered by an INTJ.
“Maybe this world is another planet’s Hell.”
INTJ’s are extremely hard on themselves, taking their life and its successes and failures seriously. Unlike most other types, the INTJ isn’t afraid to look at their past mistakes honestly. In fact, they often brood over their mistakes, sometimes thinking back on situations from years past. However, the INTJ often thinks about possibilities years into the future as well.
“We have to be able to criticize what we love, to say what we have to say, 'cause if you’re not trying to make something better, then as far as I can tell, you are just in the way.”
The strong intuition, the philosophical and strategic brilliance, and foresight of professional basketball coach Phil Jackson.
Ideas and intuitions for INTJ’s are so visionary and complex that they are beyond proper articulation. This often causes great frustration in INTJ’s. They feel that they could often have a major impact on the world but can’t seem to get it out there. It should be noted that with time and cultivation, proper articulation can be grasped. But of course, it is rarely up to the INTJ’s standards. However, when channeled and expressed through accurately properly outlets, the range of the INTJ’s influence can be groundbreaking.
The imagination combined with strong intellectual curiosity of C.S. Lewis, Aldous Huxley, and George Lucas.
Although very controversial, Friedrich Nietzsche is a strong example of an extreme INTJ. Nietzsche was extremely independent, had brilliant insights, and saw the world in a unique way, much different from the norm. Detached and lost in thought, this complex character often came up with ingenious, deep-colored generalizations and conclusions.
“I don’t really know what he’s thinking. All I know is that he can see through me and I don’t like it.”
Skeptical in nature, INTJ’s want to get to the bottom of things. The best way for an INTJ to do this? By arguing. Using concepts focused on an array of possibilities and contingencies, INTJ’s will spring their theories and test them out against the arguments of others. They then rely on deductive logic to come to their final conclusion. They even have these arguments with themselves in their own head.
“People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false; a gift confers no rights.”
INTJ’s almost instantly think of things others haven’t thought of. Unlike the INTP, the INTJ is not happy simply analyzing and thinking of ideas for their own sake. INTJ’s want to see their ideas put to use. The INTJ may even deem an idea worthless until it is proven to have some kind of value. Yet INTJ’s have the drive and determination to see it happen.
INTJ’s are often misunderstood. Their complex, aloof nature causes them to sometimes be unaware of how they come across to others. Their pragmatic, insidious nature can cause them to seem uneasy or inconsiderate. INTJ’s want to get down to business and may rub some the wrong way because of this. The INTJ wants to see results.
“If anyone figures out the meaning of life it will probably be an INTJ.”
INTJ’s thirst for progress. If they don’t see it happening at the moment, they need to at least see a possibility of it or he will be discouraged. Often uneasy with small talk and goofing around, the INTJ hates what they see as wasted time. The INTJ wants to get things done and completed successfully, and doesn’t want to BS during the process. Yet, pragmatic to the core, and always focused on the end result, the INTJ will put up with things they disagree with if it means coming to the best possible outcome.
Often with a sarcastic tone and unexpressive face, the INTJ will play mind games with those around them - sometimes even inciting comments and actions just to see how others react in order to shed more light on that person and how they think. INTJ’s need to remind themselves that those who don’t share their strengths may have useful abilities that the INTJ doesn’t have.
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is, infinite.”
In fiction INTJ’s are typically intelligent and funny (dry and sarcastically so) (Stewie, Daria, Becker, Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, David Spade’s character in Tommy Boy, Lawyer from Sex and the City). Fictionally, INTJ’s often pull off complex plans and strategies (Hannibal Lecter, and “The Bride” in Kill Bill).
Despite being a small percentage of the population, INTJ’s have made a big impact and are often fascinating people. In fact, once you can see the similarities between some fictional and famous INTJ’s - from Family Guy Stewie to Dennis Miller, Grendel to Nietzsche, Phil Jackson to Yoda. The fact that these people can be characterized by different traits yet all fall under the INTJ category is a testament to the complexity of the INTJ.
“Life’s the same, it’s inside you.”
INTJ’s are of the Rational Temperament. Rationals are Technical, Competent, Ingenious, Skeptical, Innovative, and Non-Conformist. The personality types that share the Rational Temperament are ENTJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP.
INFJ’s and INTJ’s have the dominant function of Introverted Intuition (Ni). Introverted Intuition involves attempts to conceive the future, possible contingences, and the significance of things.
More on the INTJ
Loves thinking up new plans, possibilities, paradigms and worlds
Naturally and quickly asks themselves what is possible, then tests it in their mind to see if it can be pulled off
Often find themselves disgusted with the foolishness of the majority
May be so involved with finding truth that they hurt others’ feelings in the process, often without realizing it
Have the lowest tolerance for ignorance of all the types
Constantly looking to switch perceptions and view situations from different angles
Theoretical, idea person
Extremely rare type, making up about 1% of the population
Often have an off-the-wall, ironic, and witty sense of humor (this type is very good at plays on words).
Likes to take in information that sheds light on how people or the world works
The most independent of all the types; often prefers to be left alone to do things and will often do them better that way
Has the ability to quickly dig deep into the breadth of others’ personalities and who they are
Can be very aloof, disengaged, and lost in thought
May have theories that seem far-fetched to others
Natural non-conformist
Often much more open-minded than people give them credit for
Very introspective
Searches for objective truth
Comes to more philosophical conclusions than most
Naturally tends to generalize
Feels that anything can be improved
Are oddly often perfectionists about somethings while borderline careless about others
Strengths
Constantly looking for improvement in self and others
Naturally challenges the status quo
Very analytical
Unlikely to be a victim of the pitfalls of bureaucratic or societal influence
Best of all types at playing devil’s advocate
Can be a great listener
Unique, piercing vision
Able to intuit when things are going wrong or when something won’t work
Great with strategy and contingency plans
Knows self very well
Able to quickly spot inconsistencies in statements and plans alikea
Has a good imagination, though it’s often not apparent
Pragmatic
Has extreme determination when they put their mind to something
Innovative
Weaknesses
May expect others to have the same drive that they do, and be harsh on them when they don’t follow through or fail to do a good job
Can be very uneasy until a solution is solved, a job finished, or an answer thoroughly answered
Has to train self to put up with necessary day-to-day details
Can be overly harsh on themselves
Gets frustrated when progress isn’t being made
May try to intellectualize a moment instead of enjoying it for its own sake
Often difficult for people to understand
Gets frustrated when others aren’t being logical
Very low tolerance for “needless” small talk (which they deem as an irrelevant waste of time)
May come across as pushy or uncomfortable
Doesn’t trust others
Values own opinion and views above others and may defensively protect these in an unproductive manner
May come across as being condescending
Ignores or discounts others too quickly
Famous iNTJ’s
C.S. Lewis
Friedrich Nietzsche
Thomas Jefferson
Sally Jesse Rafael
Rupert Murdoch
Kurt Vonnegut
Rudolph Giuliani
George Lucas
Dennis Miller
Aldous Huxley
Dwight Eisenhower
Stephen Hawking
Alan Greenspan
Phil Jackson
Michael Savage
Herb Brooks (Coach 1980 USA Hockey Team)
David Brooks
Charles Krauthammer
Fictional iNTJ’s
Lisa Simpson
“The Bride” (Uma Thurman’s character in Kill Bill)
Hannibal Lecter
Stewie from The Family Guy
Daria from the MTV show Daria
Grendel from Beowulf
Becker
Lawyer from Sex and the City
Phil Connors (Bill Murray’s character from Groundhog Day)
Yoda

“If anyone figures out the meaning of life it will probably be an INTJ.”

I also figured out the meaning of life here below:

Darth Sidious is the MasterMind

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVtccizklNM[/youtube]

God may be a spectrum of all possibilities, the omnipotent power to control existence, an infinitely boundless Imagination, the ensemble of all worlds, unknown existence, a harmonious mastery of light and dark, a globe of penetrating vision, the Lugia Star Forge firing Lugia AeroBlasts, the source of all knowledge and enlightenment, a mystical and radiant enigma, a fountain of pure nobility, Ein’s library quote

Kobe can act as if the eons have slowed down for Him, and that everything is awaiting His arrival. That’s how much He’s ballooned His self importance and Will, His belief that anything’s possible. He can crack and break the most indecipherable of matrices. By building things to an unstoppable point, He can shatter the precipice. He looks into the gloom ready for His Destiny. He is a mystery of emotion and absolutely incinerating motivations. The cloud commands and accepts His call. The sun bursts asunder as His fingers grip the point of Penetration.