Buddha Unleashed - a New Box For my writings

Pokémon - Jirachi Wish Maker

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCgjWW_5SIU[/youtube]

Pokemon Bonus Disc - Obtain Jirachi

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwgRGhjuh4E[/youtube]

The Crack of Doom (Desire) - Doom Desire is 1 of Jirachi’s moves. She also flows with Serene Grace.

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

RaptorWizard Summer 2002 - going into 3rd grade

Professor Elm from Episode 1 of Pokemon Johto Journeys “Don’t touch that dile”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGWQlUDvHs[/youtube]

RaptorWizard now

Pokemon World Bills Zarathustrian Dicks

Bill from Episode 13 of Pokemon “Mystery of the Lighthouse”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UY0JPoqWE[/youtube]

The little kid Anakin was actually Meganium, something very easy to come to for Riley Hicks by being completely outmatched in His report card.

Riley has had a great six weeks. He is making amazing progress in all areas. His reading skills continue to grow!
Riley continues to make good progress in all areas. I’m very impressed with his reading skills. Riley is a hard worker.
Riley is making steady progress academically. He is a good student who appears to be a “deep thinker.” The only area for Riley to work on for the coming six weeks is completing his work in a more timely manner.
Riley shows very satisfactory progress in all his work. He is a good citizen and a conscientious child. Riley has a good attitude toward school and approaches his assigned tasks in a confident manner.
Riley has adjusted nicely to Kindergarten. He is anxious to please and though it takes him a bit longer to complete his work sometimes, he is progressing nicely.

I am very pleased with Riley’s progress this first grading period. He is a pleasure to work with and teach. He’s like a sponge - he absorbs every bit of knowledge he can!
Riley is doing great in first grade. He is well above grade level in reading. Riley works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Jr. Great Books - an enrichment program. Riley also works with Mrs. Lindermuth in Accelerated Math. He’s doing fantastic!
Riley continues to make good progress. In addition to Jr. Great Books and Accelerated Math, Riley will be starting Accelerated Reading within the next week or so. Riley has also been reading chapter books and will begin doing book reports this next grading period.
Riley has done well this grading period. He has begun accelerated reader and is doing well with his quizzes. Riley has also done well with the geography we’ve learned. (He’s been very helpful to the other students.)
As we have discussed before, Riley has gone a few steps backwards in regards to his skills of listening and following directions. He still has problems sometimes with completing his work. He’ll have times when by Friday, he is completing work from Monday - Thursday. We both know though that Riley is very capable and showed he completed his work on time.

Riley Hicks
Central Elementary
Mrs. Lebrecht
Grade 2
2001-2002

Riley performs well in all academic areas.
Riley continues to do well in all academic areas. He is well liked by all his classmates.
Riley continues to excel in all academic areas. He is taking a more active role in classroom discussions. He does very well working on an independent level.
Riley has an excellent work attitude and shows great pride in his work.
Riley continues to be a conscientious and steadfast worker in all academic areas. He performs well in everything he undertakes.
Riley is a pleasant conscientious student. He has been a pleasure to have in class. Good luck next year. Have a great summer!

Reading | G | G | G | VG | VG | VG
English | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Mathematics | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Reading Level | 2.2 | 3.0 | 3.6 | 4.0 | 4.2 | 4.3

Science | S | G | G | VG | VG | VG
Social Studies | S | G | VG | VG | VG | VG
Spelling | S | VG | VG | VG | VG | VG

Riley Hicks
Central
Ms. Pitcock
Grade 3
2002-2003

Reading = B, English = A, Spelling = A, Mathematics = B, Science = A, Social Studies = A * Listening = S-

Riley is doing an excellent job in school. I am very pleased with his work. He does tend to be a bit forgetful from time to time regarding homework, but that has improved since we met and talked at the conference. Riley is a very sweet boy and a pleasure to teach.

Lugia was at the Lighthouse. I was also Lugia as a kid. In my word count for the post above this, I was at 924 in My 3rd grade report card, Lugia, and I was a very sweet kid. The 787 Unicorn could also be Ampharos at 181, and in Pokemon Gold/Silver, she’s at the Olivine City Lighthouse, a sick Pokemon with Jasmine that You need to cross the sea, over Lugia’s home at the Whirl Islands to find medicine to return back with to Heal.

Xbox 360 - Oblivion - Thieves Den

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKmhEBth_kE[/youtube]

SlayerMatt69
Published on Nov 14, 2007
At the end of the Thieves Guild quest line you get named as the new guildmaster (Grey Fox) This is my Thieves Den, with all my stolen loot

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq2FmdXKeA4[/youtube]

Oblivion - Secret door to boss-level treasure in forest (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4HhsMV0Us[/youtube]

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Rare Weapon And Armor Part 11: Pentamagic Loop (Frostcrag Spire DLC)
Wizard’s Tower

Game Freak Logo (Ditto)

Jewel men10 - Official
Published on Feb 16, 2018
Taken from Pokemon Crystal

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4OIEYhJCnk[/youtube]

Presents

Confucius & Lao Tzu

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMJ8prd88g[/youtube]

A Forward Introduction to “Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master”

In my Schematics Philosophy of the Solution Master, I’m always asking the “what-if” questions. I wonder about how considered phenomena functions and why, seeking out all of the possibilities everywhere - even for problems which don’t exist as of now, or for projects yet to be initiated. The answers I generate are then expressed and subjected to further refinements as needed. They all have varying levels of truth and completion; that’s why we should each critically evaluate what we actually integrate into our own ideologies. Sometimes we may even find that fantasy can transcend truth and make things more meaningful. Always have faith in your life promise. True mastery comes from the power of “I Am”. Learn to command thyself, and then the whole world will revolve within your hands. Realize that this ultimate control is over your own destiny. The horizons ahead can be laid bare to your gaze and shaped into whatever you wish them to become - that is, if your force of will is sufficiently powerful for the specific feats it’s directed towards. The desired results may take much time to manifest, and even then in ambiguous ways, but with the right amount of mental preparation, anything can happen. Challenges can be conquered mentally, by going from conceptual simulations (thought experiments) to superholographic cybernetics (projected effects). The mind can break our chains and free us from all restrictions. Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game’s highest stage for the win! Happiness isn’t perfect until it’s shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

Saruman = Tangela, Envisioned and Enforced by Solution-Masters, people that take questions, and make them tangled.

My new word count:

Pages = 171
Words = 74,641
Characters (no spaces) = 376,435
Characters (with spaces) = 449,388
Paragraphs = 1,827
Lines = 6,110

Skunktank was 435, and that sounds like Milktank!!* It also has a purple Blissey Misdreavus pattern.

another word count:

^ that individual word count:

Pages = 5
Words = 1,128
Characters (no spaces) = 5,566
Characters (with spaces) = 6,636
Paragraphs = 66
Lines = 132

This means that I BUILT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO INFINITY!!

word count of everything:

Pages = 162
Words = 72,241
Characters (no spaces) = 365,242
Characters (with spaces) = 435,917
Paragraphs = 1,706
Lines = 5,836

This means that I had a Milktank Bell near Ekruteak City to the east on moomoo farm, and Blissey is Misdreavus, or the soul of Lugia, finally Happy - it’s victory and Freedom for Me every day!!*

It could even be a Meganium aroma!!

Meganium’s Flower pointed the way to Polaris, opening grand, spectacular, awe inspiring, lovable puff clouds of dreams and zippers, wardrobes and wormholes. Every kind of positively enchanting, mystifying, exotic swirl was radiated and vented into Polaris wheelworks and refineries. It exceeded lightspeed, zapping outlandish trademarks, crowns, roulettes, and synthesis of alchemical splashes zooming and vibrating acentric, squiggly, mesmerizing, grand totems to wands and lightsabers of flora and fauna earth wrinkling fabric melody superstar oasis prime.

My Final Word Count:

Pages = 171
Words = 74,765
Characters (no spaces) = 377,154
Characters (with spaces) = 450,221
Paragraphs = 1,837
Lines = 6,129

Bunny was swimming in a whirlpool with high voltage cables broadcasting Her on tv. It was Her time to shine, to explode with resonance and frenzy. She galloped like a unicorn to post Her beaming laser studio with a big blast coral reef invading paradise. Father Crow saw Her prismatic emblem on air. He lifted Her by a string and put Her on an evolutionary demonstration. She put a circlet of time into Her statue to make it more magnetically immortalized. My Pokedex was updated to the Johto region.

The Kardashev Scale

Inferno Dynast
Published on Feb 6, 2018
Hey everyone ! I’m back . Sorry for not posting a video for so long . This is about the scale for civilizations given by Nikolai Kardashev in 1964 .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xuqmNOE3-k[/youtube]

Astronomer John Barrows of the University of Sussex writes, “Suppose that we extend the classification upwards. The members of the civilizations of Type IV, V, VI, … and so on, would be able to manipulate the structures in the universe on larger and larger scales, encompassing groups of galaxies, clusters, and superclusters of galaxies.” Civilizations beyond Type III may have enough energy to escape our dying universe via holes in space.
Lastly, physicist Alan Guth of MIT, one of the originators of the inflationary universe theory, has even computed the energy necessary to create a baby universe in the laboratory (the temperature is 1,000 trillion degrees, which is within the range of these civilizations).

Level I - alien civilizations using the energy of their own planet for their own needs
Level II – they use the whole energy of the entire solar system, the energy of a star (they are immortal, practicing with success genetic therapies)
Level III - civilizations that use the energy of the whole galaxy (they can create and manage solar systems and constellations)
Level IV – the energy of the dark energy of the Universe (the negative matter).
Level V, VI, VII - the universal energy (civilizations that can even create universes existing at a completely other level of evolution into the Omniverse system).

After the informations received from the ancient manuscripts SG is somewhere at the level III or IV of technological development. As a comparison as I said our current civilization is type 0. Essentially such a supercivilization type III or IV is at a level of evolution unimaginable for us the human beings, having hundreds of millions of years in evolution and conscioussness. Let’s listen the angels and what they have to say in this area:

“Search The One who created Orion and the Pleiades… the Lord is His name!” (Amos 5-8)
“He built Ursa Major, Ralita, Pleiades and the rooms of the stars from the south hemispheres.” (Job 9-9)
“31. Can you connect the buckles of Pleiades or the chains of Orion?
32. Can you remove the crown of the Zodiac and can you be the helmsman of the Ursa Major and its stars?” (Job - 38)
“… He is the Lord of Sirius.” (LIII Sura of the Stars - 50)

In their turn, the essenes, authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls, measured the times during the periods of 50 years, called Jubilee. A Jubilee year is repeated once at 50 years, during the time which Sirius B performs a complete rotation around Sirius A. Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Greeks, they also worshiped Sirius star, which is at 8.5 light-years from Earth. If we look at the map of the sky, we see that all the stars located relatively close to us, seen with the naked eye, are described as belonging to the gods, or SG: Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Ralita, Pleiades, Cassiopeia, Orion, Sirius and possibly other constellations with the names as old, baptized by the gods. It seems that the distant origin of SG is Sirius, but now in the present, if one can speak about a certain present, SG is not representative for Sirius or neither other neighboring star. Although S.G. has a vast galactic territory, which may be sized more like a sphere over a couple of hundreds of light years, the location of the “nucleus” of this civilization is impossible for us to know, because it has a variable position. It is not about an inhabited planet, but about a giant space station that travels into space and other dimensions of this Universe with impressive speed control. Although the galactic territory of S.G. has many other stations, some of them even the size of the “core”, equipped with energetic resources that allow astral travels, SG has its headquarters in one gigantic super-technical station. S.G “territory” interfere in some areas with other civilizations. S.G. likes to hide the limits within the controlled galactic territory, I think, very large. Therefore, S.G. defines itself as the inhabitant of the central station.

Charizard, Gengar, and Suicune AMV

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO_3DYnlFAw[/youtube]

Nightcore - The Good Left Undone

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtTKziFiTn0[/youtube]

2014 NBA Finals: Game 1 Minimovie

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjmAtgbT-hQ[/youtube]

Tim Duncan scored 21 points and had 10 rebounds to lead the Spurs to a 110–95 win in Game 1. The game featured the AT&T Center’s malfunctioning air-conditioning system, which caused temperatures in the arena to exceed 90 °F (32 °C) in the second half. The conditions caused Miami’s LeBron James to dehydrate and suffer cramps, limiting him to just five minutes of playing time in the fourth quarter.[16][17][18] With James on the bench, San Antonio went on a 16–3 run in the game’s final four minutes, and outscored the Heat 36–17 in the fourth quarter.[16]

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of The Rainbow | DVD Menu US | HD

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6d3_10PB_8[/youtube]

Barbie plays the beautiful fairy Elina in her third Fairytopia adventure Barbie Fairytopia magic of the rainbow in this adventure Elina flies to the fairy school at the crystal palace where she will learn how to create the first rainbow of spring there she meets three other apprentices lumina glee and sumburst and bibble meets the adorable puffball dizzle but the evil Laverna plots her revenge and tries to ruin the ceremony and send Fairytopia into ten years of winter will the apprentices stop laverna in time and will bibble and dizzle fall in love find out about the power of teamwork and if we work together we can do anything

I was Bunny, and there’s a heat that protects Mew with the fire of Hell Forever, 85, and 11 is Bunny ears, like Mew. This was also proven in 2018 when Lebron scored 51, and it said 85-110.

Game 1 Thursday, May 31 Cleveland Cavaliers 114–124 (OT) (0–1) Golden State Warriors
Game 2 Sunday, June 3 Cleveland Cavaliers 103–122 (0–2) Golden State Warriors
Game 3 Wednesday, June 6 Golden State Warriors 110–102 (3–0) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 4 Friday, June 8 Golden State Warriors 108–85 (4–0) Cleveland Cavaliers

Fantasy is Forever safe.

It was a supernatural event when the heat went out. I was protected as Bunny. All of My play, sprites, happiness, and exaltation was elevated past the point of no return.

Mewmore // Azalea Town (Pokémon Gold & Silver Remix)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss0sJ2QxduA[/youtube]

Pikachu Jukebox - What kind of Pokémon are You? [English-Full-Karaoke]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5kwqiZ46a8[/youtube]

I Love how Bunny the insect started flying all over Me!!* She was even acting like an insect when I was picking Her up to play with Her!!* Her ears vibrated really rapidly, and She made an owl like noise like She was about to be cooked. But it was actually because She was so enchanted by being picked up by Me.

Please be nice to Bunny RaptorWizard. Please be nice to Bunny RaptorWizard. Please be nice to Bunny. Thank You so much!!*

You’re Man and Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!* Hmm, you must be thinking about Bunny!!*

Ha-Ha (Ho-Oh), MOMA CROW (in a cool person’v voice of amusement)!!