Vampire

Ok. Its illogical, unreasonable and paranormal.

Here is a vampire most everybody may be familiar with:

HISTORICAL MYSTERIES THE VAMPIRE OF NEW ORLEANS, JACQUES SAINT GERMAIN

UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES

November 14, 2017 | A Strange Mystery |Historical Mysteries

The count in 1970?

Records indicate that the man known as the Comte de Saint Germain was born in the late 1600s/early 1700s, but reports by other well-known figures in history have told of a similar man that can be traced back to the time of Christ. This man was known by famous figures such as Casanova, Madame de Pampadour, Voltaire, King Louis XV, Catherine the Great, Anton Mesmer and many more.

While most accounts can’t agree on how many events in history he haunted – some say he was at the wedding at Cana (Jesus + Water = Wine), others that he was present at the council of Nicaea (325 A.D.) – most will agree that in the 1600s, the Comte was an alchemist and this is where he becomes more well-known. Now, if you are familiar with Harry Potter you might have heard the term called, The Philosopher’s Stone, which was one of the main goals of alchemy. The elusive search for immortality and something it is thought that the Comte achieved.

The history

Saint-Germain was out in high-society Europe in 1742. He was described as vastly knowledgeable in the sciences and history, well-spoken in over six languages, including French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and English along with familiarity in Chinese, Latin, Arabic, ancient Greek and even Sanskrit. The first record of his suspected immortality was at a party at the manor of Madame de Pompadour, then mistress of King Louis XV of France. The year was 1760 and a confused Countess von Gregory approached the man, thinking it was the son of the man she knew in 1710, whom she knew to be the Count de Saint-Germain also. On approach she discovered it was the same man who didn’t seem to have aged a day in the fifty years that had passed. It is noted that the Comte didn’t even deny that it was him, or play himself off as the son. It is even said that he joked with the Countess that he was indeed over 100 years old.

Sightings in Europe

Forty more years, The Count de Saint-Germain was said to travel throughout Europe. Never aging and continuously marveling the elite of Europe with his abilities, like his genius on the violin, or his painting skills, his deep wallets, his knowledge of medicine and the fact that he always dined with his peers, but never ate. It is said that he only drank wine, which of course he was said to be a connoisseur.

Voltaire, the 18th Century philosopher, described Saint-Germain as “a man who never dies, and who knows everything.”

The supposed final account of the Comte was when he traveled to Hamburg, German and befriended Prince Charles of Hesse-Cassel. Saint-German became a trusted confidant of the Prince and lived as a guest in the castle at Eckernförde. This is where it was rumored that he finally died. The only thing that accounts for his death though is a local record that states Count de Saint-Germain deceased, February 27, 1784.

Marie Antoinette

The Comtesse d’Adhémar claims that the Count was there to witness the beheading of Marie Antoinette October 16, 1793. He would have been close to 100 years old if Google is correct in their estimated year of birth at 1710.

Yet, even though the records of his death were found, the Count was continued to be seen all over Europe as soon as a year after his supposed death, by none other than Anton Mesmer, the man who pioneered the art of hypnotism (said to be taught to him by Saint-Germain). Then records indicate Saint-German was chosen as a representative for the Freemasons at a convention. Story after story of him appears in written records and never the man looks older than 45.

The Comtesse d’Adhémar even wrote, “I have seen Saint-Germain again, each time to my amazement. I saw him when the queen was murdered, on the 18th of Brumaire, on the day following the death of the Duke d’Enghien, in January, 1815, and on the eve of the murder of the Duke de Berry.” The Comtesse wrote this account in 1820, by all accounts Saint-Germain would.

1900’s

In the year is 1902 and a man going by Jaques St. Germain moves into the prestigious building at the corner of Ursulines and Royal. It is said that he has immigrated from the south of France and a descendent of the Count Saint-Germain. His first introduction into New Orleans society was a party he threw, where he invited all the elite of New Orleans, dignitaries and politicians. Fed them from a catered menu on the finest china and silverware, yet didn’t himself eat a bite. All he did was drink what guests believed to be red wine.

This supposedly offended New Orleans polite society and Jacques, while immensely rich never seemed to fit in. He was described as charming, highly intelligent and a master of languages and art, but the company he kept and the fact that he was known to party a lot (loved Bourbon Street) kept him from being accepted by the elitists.

Jacques Saint Germaine didn’t come back into attention until the police took notice of him. Jacques had picked up a woman in a local pub and taken her back to his home. The young woman later finds herself at the police station with a tale that sounds right out of a fantasy novel. She said that Saint-Germain came at her with alarming speed and strength when she leaned over to inspect some beautiful items on his mantel. With that speed and strength in full use, he pressed her against the mantel and began biting her viciously on her neck.

As luck would have it, at that exact moment a few of Jacques more rowdy friends began banging at his door to lure him out for a drink. The pounding distracted Jacques enough for the woman to break away, but instead of trying to make it past Jacques she decides to throw herself through the second story window and over the balcony that surrounds the property, to the bricked street below, thus resulting in her legs breaking in a few places. Her desperate screams drew the police and they took her to the hospital and took her statement.

Jacques, when questioned that night, stated only that she was drunk and decided to jump. Police ask if Jacques could come down to the station in the morning to give a formal statement.

Jacques never appears at the police station the next day. When they decide to pay him a visit they find his house is abandoned and most of his things gone. Police take this as invitation to inspect his home and are confused by what they find. For one there are blood stains all over table clothes in the house and from what they can tell they are from different time periods. Then to top it off there was absolutely not one piece of food in the house. Not even utensils or plates, just a large collection of wine glasses and wine bottles filled with what police believed to be red wine, yet upon taste discovered it was a mixture of blood and wine.

Count de Saint-Germain

Comte de Saint-Germain & Richard Chanfray, the main who claimed to be the Count in the 1970s. Chanfray appeared on television with his claim and supposedly changed lead into gold. Chanfray committed suicide in Saint Tropez in 1983. Picture is taken from Before It’s News and they report that Chanfray faked his suicide and is still alive to this day. (Which would be true if he really is the Count).

There have been numerous reports, even in present day, that a mysterious figure, sometimes known as “Jack” will often harass tourists and locals, displaying amazing speed or strength.

Today New Orleans is known as one of the most violent cities in the U.S., leading the country in “murders per capita”. But, it doesn’t stop there, we are also known for our mysterious disappearances, which are not based in the “low-income” districts of NOLA, but usually focus on tourists and even visiting celebrities. These crimes give the city a dangerous and almost gothic flare and perpetuate the rumors that it might not be drug-dealers that are pushing our crime-stats through the roof, but maybe a few vampires, one in particular that goes by Jack.

MORE: Historical MysteriesOTHER TOPICS : vampire

Discover unexplained mysteries that defy logic.

© 2019 Strange Unexplained Mysteries. All rights reserved.

Fox New
Eric Shawn: Kim Jong Un is 'a thug and a murderer’Video
Eric Shawn: Kim Jong Un is ‘a thug and a murderer’
The ‘Otto Warmbier Brink Act’ to slap stronger sanctions against North Korea.

North Korea has executed five officials for their part in the failed second summit between President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to a South Korean newspaper.

Citing the newspaper, Bloomberg News reported that Kim Hyok Chol, North Korea’s special envoy to the U.S., and four other North Korean Foreign Ministry officials were executed in March because of the breakdown of the February summit in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Kim Hyok Chol, North Korea’s special envoy to the U.S., and four other North Korean foreign ministry officials, were executed because of the breakdown of the February North Korea-U.S. summit in Hanoi, Vietnam. (REUTERS, File)
Kim Hyok Chol, North Korea’s special envoy to the U.S., and four other North Korean foreign ministry officials, were executed because of the breakdown of the February North Korea-U.S. summit in Hanoi, Vietnam. (REUTERS, File)
JOY BEHAR LIKENS TRUMP TO A ‘MOBSTER’ AFTER ‘DISGRACEFUL’ COMMENTS ABOUT BIDEN AND NORTH KOREA

Trump’s much-anticipated summit with Kim ended abruptly and without the two leaders signing any agreements over nuclear disarmament.

Kim aide Kim Yong Chol is reportedly undergoing hard labor for his role in the breakdown. (REUTERS, File)
Kim aide Kim Yong Chol is reportedly undergoing hard labor for his role in the breakdown. (REUTERS, File)
Top Kim aide Kim Yong Chol is reportedly undergoing hard labor for his role in the breakdown.

He had been Kim’s most trusted policy adviser and was removed from one of his posts.

President Trump meeting with Kim Yong Chol this past January 18 in the Oval Office. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead, File)
President Trump meeting with Kim Yong Chol this past January 18 in the Oval Office. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead, File)
CLICK TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

He even was seen in photos with President Trump at the White House over the past year, delivering letters from the North Korean dictator.

Kim Yong Chol has been North Korea’s top nuclear negotiator and the counterpart of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo since Kim entered nuclear talks with the U.S. early last year.

Frank Miles is a reporter and editor covering geopolitics, military, crime, technology and sports for Fox
Fox News
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Closed Captioning Policy HelpContact Us
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. ©2019 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved. All market data delayed 20 minutes.

.how to describe it? A total eclipse of the heart, part small defenseless child, imprisoned in a heart of an iron maiden , the cruelty of which is incomparable.
Eating of hearts, of soules, but replicated through condoning circumstance derives not an either or, you love me or hate me, but a love and hate me, by an occupancy and circumspection of the imprisoned civilization within the dark glow of horrible barbaric survival of child if.
If the go along with it, if they too sink incisors into gentle milk fed flesh to seek access to the fountain, they, who don’t understand.
The vampire is haunted by the age old One, when he a child, she had to exert hereditary pressure against the mad , determined insanity that power came to collect at every turn, at every incipient generation as it’s prize and ticket of admission.
If the evil spell is broached toward braking, then the child inside it dies.

Catch the falling star of the ages’old curse, and release such misfortune that has never been surpassed.

Once in a while threaten to break the spell, but it would not suffice by gentle prince of ancient faire, no, it has to be by the faintest who so that Christ threatened if even a single hair upon them would be harmed.
I do so believe that animals who out of vampiric acquisition of power hunger, need to feed on them who have not yet began to grow spirit, and if too much of that vital spirit be taken, the spirit will take flight, haunting efficably the lower realms, which with the cultures of the lower realms try to defend themselves with, at their appointed hour.

These are very old archhtilical beings, masters at their craft, changing one enigmatic sorcerer into the purest harvest, and these are only appear in the inner sanctum of their very being to conform into the inner sanctum where they draw a cease fire.

Total inversions thus maintained not phenomenally but in essence, the only way to save the tendered flower within, by such rises as applicable, the most astute Machiavelli stratagem accorded, by the most sublime hints to reduce evil to a whimper.

Fairly common in places of very long subjugation to human intolerance and subjugation to barbarism’ s most abject application of existential violence.

Thus the vampyre’s ire neutralizes it’s manifest contradiction, and as such is determined to go beyond good and evil. There can not be synthesis, only a silent agreement between near equal partners. Vampiric morality based on the union between man and beast, guarded under the watchful eyes of Beauty, serves as the chalice from which the elixir of life is delivered in during the deepest night of the soul of man.

Few can this lesson learn, or would they want to, for they would feast to know what they are doing.

The innoscence and the beauty if the vampire, holds the thought, that by drinking your blood, he will secure an immortal existence for you. They are innocents themselves knowing no other…

Their self image , forged parenterally within endless succession of such union, where God and beast hold in deepest embrace, only absolute good can venture, and only with the most subtly trespass, for the union is as slight, as it is enormous.

The self image, contracted then expanded with the syncope of the beating heart, must reduce then blow up conceptually, in order to maintain a perfect union.

This is why the vampiric fear of mirrors, and the light of day, because the infant enclosed, even those dare not destroy.

The Vampire by Heinrich August Ossenfelder

My dear young maiden clingeth
Unbending, fast and firm
To all the long-held teaching
Of a mother ever true;
As in vampires unmortal
Folk on the Theyse’s portal
Heyduck-like do believe.
But my Christine thou dost dally,
And wilt my loving parry
Till I myself avenging
To a vampire’s health a-drinking
Him toast in pale tockay.

And as softly thou art sleeping
To thee shall I come creeping
And thy life’s blood drain away.
And so shalt thou be trembling
For thus shall I be kissing
And death’s threshold thou’ it be crossing
With fear, in my cold arms.
And last shall I thee question
Compared to such instruction
What are a mother’s charms?

Date: 1748
First literary work about vampires

From Pedro I Rengel’s “You can kill a man”

know a thing
A thing a doo
From easy answers
Spring piggly poos
Spring little dudes

From hard knocks
Come all kinds
Allways cool
But from hard answers
The ones that take work
Become more immortal
Than “ideas” and “words”

Because in the years
Numbered in millions
That pass it by
There it remains
Unbroken
For hard work to pry

Except a vampire

youtu.be/QK-Z1K67uaA

Dracula Quotes

by Bram Stoker

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.

We learn from failure, not from success!

I am longing to be with you, and by the sea, where we can talk together freely and build our castles in the air.

Once again…welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.

There is a reason why all things are as they are.

I am all in a sea of wonders. I doubt; I fear; I think strange things, which I dare not confess to my own soul.

Remember my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker

I want you to believe…to believe in things that you cannot.

Oh, the terrible struggle that I have had against sleep so often of late; the pain of the sleeplessness, or the pain of the fear of sleep, and with such unknown horror as it has for me! How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.

Despair has its own calms.

Loneliness will sit over our roofs with brooding wings.

Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer–both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.

Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast.)

How good and thoughtful he is; the world seems full of good men–even if there are monsters in it.

I sometimes think we must be all mad and that we shall wake to sanity in strait-waistcoats.

Vampires sleep light because even within their least horrific nightmares they realise it is daylight out there.

Signed,

Old man and the see.

There is a Muse,
Thread,
Cause Schoenhauer was right about the pleasure principle of illusion
About the veil,
The veil, 7 veils,
Salome& Salome
1 Salome Nietzche’s friend
2 The other the dancer for the dance,

Nietzche wrong (ed)
On pleasure principle cause illusion’s torn veil,
Contra,
Wagner vs. Nietzsche
The Romantic Idiom.Sustained, says a highest judge,
Sustained, in some far out eternity
No one present
In court except few art
4 set’s sake,(4 art, but AI said Set(h)
((1 better then the portrait))
The illusion of the deal
Reduced, reduced
To a mere principal
The reality principal.
AI simulation!

AI simulated stimulation, reduced to some kind, (some not) kind,
kind of kind reality,

Whereupon perception reins supreme, all patented ,

And the idiom of the archaic is sustained in the economy,
inverse trajectory between political and the libidinal economy of the ID,.

War of worlds between AI and ID.

Origen fooled, and the the Demiurge taking up the slack inverted the paradigm.

Who in hell can see that, and not confuse it with what’s underneath?
Perhaps by a slimmer, slimmest chance, Faust maybe.

That is why nowedays undressing someone in their mind, has lost appeal, the unveiled gnash their teeth and tear their hair.

Peace be with You. Anno Domini MMXIX.

There is a Muse,
Thread,
About the veil,
The veil, 7 veils,
Salome& Salome

Nietzche wrong (ed)
Contra,
Wagner vs. Nietzsche
No one present
In court except few art
The illusion of the deal
Reduced, reduced
To a mere principal
The reality principal.
AI simulation!

kind of kind reality,

inverse trajectory between political and the libidinal economy of the ID,.

That is why nowedays undressing someone in their mind, has lost appeal, the unveiled gnash their teeth and tear their hair.

epistle of st john

This apolitical trickery? In fact vascillation between them , as they are interconnected was a misnomer, perhaps to decompress the light within the darkness. Where in at the time such simplicity beyond them and the presence of light could not completely erase the total eclipse, for that was the first prenominal imagination.

There is a Muse,
Thread,
About the veil,
The veil, 7 veils,
Salome& Salome

Nietzche wrong (ed)
Contra,
Wagner vs. Nietzsche
No one present
In court except few art
The illusion of the deal
Reduced, reduced
To a mere principal
The reality principal.
AI simulation!

kind of kind reality,

inverse trajectory between political and libidinal economy of the ID,.

epistle of st john?

It rises and falls as does every cyclicality

Other side of veil:

Like the know it that soul binds.
You are a subliminal part you know it and feel it. not the outside or other side but inside the outside that is within another inside.

Down toward and up to an absolute infinity the immense construction if myriad turtles one atop another.

In the middle?

A goddess with many hands connecting innumerable worlds you can jump into anyone of those and they start up into motion.

This was the epitome dear trip on 1000 mg.of lycergic acid 1969 august .
If I had chosen to with godess would have instantly evaporated into the absolute nothingness, to part take in another very tiny cubicle part of another larger world, but not much larger.

Complacency or fear? Dunno now but will at the time , .

Sorry, triplicate.

Taken from Vampire Rules and Regulations

Question:
What are the rules and regulations vampires should follow?

Answer:
There are two different kinds of “rules” to be considered. One is the set of “hard” rules that any soul-seeking entity has to follow, and the other is the set of “social” rules in the vampire community.

The first set of rules appear to be unbreakable. These are rules which, despite their effort, vampires, demons, and the like cannot bypass. I lump in demons and other dark spirits here because the rules are the same for both. Why exactly this is the case is not known for sure, but I have a very strong feeling that there are rules when it comes to the spirit world that even these beings cannot violate.

These spiritual rules seem to follow the idea that one cannot lose one’s soul against their will. Vampires are those who have (in most cases) willfully traded in their souls for eternal life and power. The possible exception is the human who is unwillingly turned into a vampire (click here for more on this). Demons strive to take souls using fear and trickery, and vampires are essentially “authorized dealers” of this same trade. This is why these rules exist - to protect the innocent from losing their souls.

Another key spiritual rule is that vampires (and other dark spirits in physical form) cannot enter a “claimed space” without permission. This is most typically mentioned as being the home, but encounters with black eyed beings indicate that cars share the same status of ownership. Should the human leave the claimed space, it’s fair game (which is why it’s a bad idea to run out of the house or car if one of these beings is threatening you.) It’s also fair game if you invite them in. An invitation can be revoked later, but a single invitation is considered “open until specifically revoked”, meaning that these beings can come and go as they please once invited.

These are the two main, unbreakable rules for vampires. The other “rules” are more like guidelines that keep their behavior in check.

Like any community, vampires have an unofficial “social contract”. Every community in the animal kingdom has some sort of way of keeping its members in line, whether it is through physical submission, exile from the group, or even shame or loss of status. Vampires are no different, especially because at one time every vampire has been human, and therefore has most likely already experienced social conditioning.

Also like any animal community, the biggest violation of the “rules”, spoken or unspoken, is when a member of the group puts other members of the group in danger. Not just physical danger, mind you, but danger of losing power, respect, or ownership rights as well. For vampires, a lot of the rules that applied as humans go out the window, as they are now irrelevant, but the big concepts remain.

Vampires are very much a secret society. Even though every other novel today has vampires going to high school, in reality if these being really exist they are going to stay hidden away, making appearances among humanity only when there is little chance of being discovered and usually only when necessary to feed. Secrecy is key to any secret society (obviously), and vampires are no exception. It is widely believed that revealing the existence of vampires to humanity is one of the biggest violations. This makes sense, as it is a near certainty that if humans found out that predators were living nearby they would try to exterminate them as quickly as possible. Staying hidden as legends only protects all vampires from being revealed, which in turn keeps the group from danger.

Another big rule is that vampires are supposed to take responsibility for their “children” (i.e. humans that they turn into vampires). This is mostly for the same reason as above - a rogue vampire, unaware of the rules of their new society, is highly likely to attract unwanted attention and thus put the group in danger. It is also accepted (as it is in human nature) that those who “birth” the child are expected to raise them. To raise a vampire means to teach it its limitations (such as staying out of the sunlight) as well as how to hunt, how to charm humans, and how to stay out of trouble. New vampires are inexplicably “tied” to their makers as well, meaning they have difficulty being away from them for too long. This trait, which eases over time, has undoubtedly evolved for this social reason.

The only other big rule is that vampires are never to kill other vampires. Consequences seem to vary for each individual case (as they do in human life), but it is considered to be punishable by death (destruction).

Other than that, basic social manners should be followed. In such a small community one does not want to be disliked or cast out, so it is best for most vampires to live in harmony with one another as much as possible.

I’m sure there was something ‘off’ about the French-Germanic side of the family… I’m sure there’s something mother ain’t telling us. :neutral_face:

The rest of a vampire’s limitations aren’t really rules or regulations, but rather the same kind of “don’t hurt yourself” basics that all creatures automatically try to abide by. Don’t go out in direct sunlight, don’t set yourself on fire, etc.

I’m sure there are other rules, but I’m pretty sure you’d have to be a member of the society to know them all, and if you did, you wouldn’t be able to tell anyone without risking your (second) life.”

Well thanks French fam… :confused:

“See how from far upon the eastern road / The star-led wizards [Magi] haste with odours sweet!”

Milton

Supernatural powers are often compared between wizards , wiches and vampires, and all of them are said to possess severe powers of malfeasance. Wizards are the most powerful long term, whereas wiches are said to be more cunning , and practical.

Vampires are hampered by the light and are more prone to destruction .
As dreaded these creatures were thought of, they basically had very early beginnings. They became archytipical and their self construance bore self identification. With real production of affectance by others,
they effected socially created types developing powers of psychic exchang, forces with which they became combatants and lovers.
They have originated from antiquity and subsist to recent times; Mesopotamia and Persia being the earliest recorded sources of origin.

Agreed. The genetic pool, as interesting as it is, describes historical anecdotes , where partially differentiated types, work adversely AND effectively at the same time. The processes of integrative and differentiative movements often form couplings of basic types, often the opposite becomes evident. The rate of.change of preception at times preempts it’s significance

And here the confection:

Under penalty I declare the overzealous propensity with which I indulged in a barrage of extemporearity, which, while quite admonisheable, has a very nominal and useful indulgence.

The need of more blood, that present saturations can afford to bleed into.

It would then suffice to say, that the Vampire concept/image, spurred Romanticism… across continents.

[b]ROMANTICISM CHARACTERISTICS

Little Words, Big Ideas[/b]

Experimentation with Poetic Form
When we read the Romantics now, they seem old-fashioned. They say things like, “‘Beauty is truth, truth beauty/ That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.’” Sounds fancy, right? To the…

Nature
The Romantics had a huge crush on nature. These guys (and sometimes gals) loved trees, flowers, mountains, clouds, crags, birds…you name it. As long as it was outdoors, they loved it. In nature,…

Ruins and Relics of the Ancient Past
The Romantics loved to brood.They liked to sit, hunched over, clothes all disheveled, chin on hand, frowning, and thinking about Time. How quickly it goes by, how mysterious it is. Got that pictur…

Rebellion
The Romantics weren’t conformists. No, they would be the kids in high school who wear strange clothes, listen to underground music, and don’t hang out with anyone else. They’re not trying to fit in…

Heroism
Don Juan, Prometheus, Frankenstein’s monster: these are all heroes who were made famous by the Romantics. The Romantics were great at creating larger-than-life, unforgettable heroes. And that’s bec…

Emotion
Boy were the Romantics a sentimental lot. A flower could move them to tears. An old Greek urn could set them brooding for hours. These writers were flat out obsessed with feelings. In fact, one of…

Sense and Sensuality
No, not Sense and Sensibility (although Austen was influenced by Romantics…but that’s a story for another time). We’re talking sense and sensuality. We’ll find tons of sensory detail when we re…

Sublime
“Sublime” is one slippery term.According to the Romantics, we experience the sublime when we’re out in nature. But not just any nature—we have to be facing nature at its grandest, it’s most awe-…

The French Revolution
We’re talking about British Romanticism, so what does the French Revolution have to do with it? A lot, actually. The French Revolution had huge repercussions not only in France, but all over Europ…

The Industrial Revolution
The industrial revolution, like the French Revolution, was bringing about lots of changes at the time that the Romantic poets began writing. More and more people were moving to the cities to work i…

…and now confusion reigns supreme… on who and what we are, because we are now so far removed from where we used to be and what we once were.

58EA30BC-59EF-4202-BBDD-F96B0130F764.jpeg

The mysterious is always behind a Vail true, and the mystery is contained in a division of paths, which has been misgivingly pushed toward appearent phenomenon, forgotten that what is really hidden .

How absurd to think that our senses can cover all that is sensible?

Sensibility is a moderated function, set down and directed inter generationally. The new generations , among them the freaky hippy happy types are really an archytyoe6, that includes all innovators and followers of modern art for it’s own sake, and it must retain a subsisting Muse, in only the other direction, the formal pre existing element , which contains both!

The disassembly of the beast, contains in itself various hybrids , beings that offer up various combinations of the known and the unknown, being and nothingness, in various measures, and the disassemblage must contain them, and simplify them towards more general transparency, that has gone on since Fraternity, and Equality.

The author is being searched out by its characters, they impatiently try to overcome this partially deranged differentiation, by a paradoxical return to the previous return, finding home not quite the same.

Missing something so much, yet reminded you can’t get back, in spite of the need to,

youtu.be/YEESfv-11ng

The need to.

Simplify , as everything is being simplified, and while wjat is appearent is being simplified( for instance the way to go, the route through the artificially of intelligence, (( examples abound kids get highly sophisticated machines of intelligence- without probably no present or future understanding of what it took to develop it, or that when they first were developed by Univac, a whole large room was not enough to contain the amount intelligence involved.

This simplicity, coincides with the fraction of the overlap between the sensation and the sensible.
The sensible is more a cognitive function, even though plays on words can shift understand ing this way and that.

The phenomenal, the glitz and current fad, drives mentality to such degree, that the conceptual artist has been reduced to an interpreter between the old and the new, so that I can be in vogue.

Romanticism is not past, it remains underground by a clever Nietzchean trick, overcoming
If art formart’s sake is what You love for, then things may fall into place, like for the self thought man, in Sartre, with objectives in mind, that by natural fissures forms a necessary transcendental, and holds it there in an epoch of strange love, a strangely romantic notion digged up from the catacombs where even vampire can gain salvation.

That route is lonely, and it is chosen, praternally or materially , or both, and it first the magnified image has problems with the bounderies with the formal rules.

Steppenwolf has bearing and to what extent, and Mowk similarly , didactically can attune here, but convention dictates, away from the non-sensible, for that role requires formal attire like joker, or way back roles ; mystic-

-hermit-sage, were useful personae.

An artist living a life so prescribed must be able to overcome extreme deficiencies, and utilize them in , a summum naturum in order to distill a concentration of matter into one instant of passing time.

Most would dismiss such attempt, but it is the gleaming of such that will prevent the accelerating force by which life can maliciously bind it’s self into a vicious circle.

A ring of fire!

My current woes… at least it’s only 3 out of that list of plenty.

These… I can deal with, of which 3… being the hardest. :sad-fever:

You have to get practical.prevent vampire loss.

Vampiric Drain is a Vampire Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. … Enemy vampires cast versions of this spell which—at higher levels—drains both magicka and stamina along with health. The spell drains health from an opponent and heals the caster with it.

MagsJ vampires should never try to destroy, they only can give immortality.
And immortality induces gain, whichever way you look at it.
Igor and all ghouls know: they are slaves to cook up potions to help overcome severe loss, of the life force, they have to stop the bleeding immediately by singular means, and they can hunt alone, better then competitively, and that way they may transcend the ring,

The negated ring can never be lost or stolen, it is it’s own anti lock device, if it is played backwards, and travels backward, eludes consequences reversely, breaks up determination, into smaller and smaller fill ins, and at the most opportune moment , creates a circus of simulated hoops , the ring aflame and then, the motive flows back and into it’s self, impregrating it’self asexually by cell division.

It eats away the starved decayed parts within it’s own being, and transcends a transcriptive double of it’s existence, at understanding
no appearent casual relationships.

It’s soul’s remainder then , eternally halved , not merely into it’s ultimate negation, but also for practical use other then deflection of the archaic vintage parts, logistically directed into it’s progressively determined projected image. By this strange magic, #3 will be absorbed into the futility of apprehension.
if this process is sustained against all understanding, then the ring of fire can be jumped , without the fear of oblivion, and proceed on it"s merry way into the warm embrace of it’s futility.

The magic of this power by will alone can feed it’s self transforming lower powers, accordingly, by channelling it.
Mesmeretically, by the wonder of magnetic resonance inducement, practiced to perfected , metaphorically, even if clearly outlined thus: Figuratively, vampiric loss of disangaging waste, of unused and excessive utilities are a real systemic worry come Halloween, and things SHOULD lighten up a bit by then.No guarantees, though. My basic instincts all veer toward that general direction, though.
There is no simple solution, and it carries vast potential energy losses of risk and imminent danger, but the arid field of the sublime can overcome the spiteful , spineless charges of direct current, by alternation of fields wonder and awe.
If You dare expose Yourself during daylight, run on minimum power and protect by layers of sun block to avoid the build up of toxicity.

There is no way, then, that the power of this ring can not but protect , like brunhilda, you will be maintained and protected through eternities of change until the time of becoming.

That will be the age of reconciliation and happiness, life and understanding. You will become one with the light and the bargain that was imprinted unto You, will release the soul, that like a caged bat was afraid to fly.