RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

A big blizzard of skyrocketing potentialities flickered astrophysicist party synchronicities ballooning reverent awe for the unspeakable invincibility of cosmic expansion.

A zoo of electromagnetic empowerment put a future into motion that halloween wizard infatuated natural oneness and zippers to feature live action under-toes of festival voyages at the carnival decorating and celebrating Meganium masquerading evolution!!*

Silver tamed erotic soul blueprints harmonizing zen invigoration blessing Tao artistry fueling revelatory snow off of the avalanche chapter baking christmas snacks as a wrinkle in time soothed burdened feathers joyfully reawakening dimensions of lost color. Reality will always become more beautiful as our inner mind’s eye telescope transports the dreamscape to the toy box, a story of to infinity, and beyond as the saga of life immortalizes scientific mastery throughout a wonderland of shapes and entanglement. I will never escape from Bunny in Professor Oak’s Ebony.

I teleported to a higher bastion of remedies flying as a city of dreams focuses Ho-Oh’s vehicle of valor as Philadelphia rang His Bell Tower from on high to the city of Brotherly Love. Me and the Pichu Bros. returned from the netherworld of the Force to raise Kobe’s 60 point game all the way to the climax of 4ever. Eternity circles a long sparkle trailblazing across the sky as Happiness and Atlantis choreography makes Marina Her PokeGear.

Turning gears at the colosseum waterworks sprite lovely vapor plow dotted ticklish Bunny vending machines as She was released from captivity, and made the Ultimate SuperWeapon a new big bang with the Light of All Force and All Spectra Everywhere roaring with SkyLights.

Sabrina harnessed the power of the Force to bring Herself to the new cosmic age of discovery and enlightenment ballooning wherever Her voyage would surf, all about the great cosmic ocean of shine and purity. She was too fake to foresee, too frenzied to uplift. It was all a big pack of dynamite, just robed in crackling lightning laughter!!*

In Pokemon Yellow version, Pikachu skyrocketed merry-go-round roulettes all the way to the Silver waterfall core. Buddha was meditating on universal principles of true nature. A gradual form emerged from the shroud, a messenger from other worlds. I received a boat ticket to the SS Anne. Exeggutor pulled spark plugs, and an elephant released a flamethrower from His nose. Unleashing secluded Hermits made the House at Mt. Silver symbolic of refinement. RED looked like an INFP, because all He did was Imagine and play, but He was really an INTJ, because He envisioned the Future in soulful union with Bunny on Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism.

Kwai Leonard was wearing a Sabrina costume, pulling out jumping blocks and power cables to refresh His mind with psychic galleries of archetypal mysticism. He put a sprinkler in His diary to go berserk with relentless forks in zen multiverses. There is a tree of knowledge that endlessly branches off into multiple futures with the book of time being so witty that it was a Fable of crucifixion.

Bunny was just a little girl that was really scared and afraid, shy and introverted. But She was very Imaginative, bringing the canvas to life with buoyant surprise, and rapid bubbles. She Loved to squiggle, and be a firecracker of laughter. She often passed into outer space, dreaming of fanciful possibilities eons ahead into the Future. She was blessed by the gift of Ho-Oh, securing a land of timeless treasures and fantasies for Her. She felt a wide range of effects and reactions to the hilarious glitter that sprayed over Her parade. Her Heart burst into symphony over Her gorgeous palace that She dreamed of every day as Her own refuge of shelter.

Summer cracked the door of time to envision utopian promise sending large glaciers into my misty ball of paradoxes and enigmas, like Psyduck turning on the Slowking engine of daredevilish incantation shivering toilet paper.

I was putting a bunch of clothes on Bunny from a Sims inventory box, and Her reactions showed Me how much She liked certain outfit combinations. I was thinking about Bunny when I was eating My sandwich. She pops out of hiding holes to amuse and entertain Me. She rings a bell to snap at Me with Her Scizor ears. She shocks Me with Her victorious thunder to electrocute and incinerate Me. She flaps Her butterfly antennas to station hot tubs on Her blizzard. SkyLights was making a bunch of INFP noises to the sound of water.

Meganium was wearing a RED Hat, because She had a lot of appreciation for Me, and She was ready to goof off in spectacular fashion over summit style brand of fire to the world. Meganium took My Hat into a Yugioh pyramid, and summoned Moma Crow to also steal My underwear!! Meganium was wearing Slowking helmets on Her head like Egyptian aliens wore long hats to conceal their skulls. Meganium then started wearing a propeller hat to meet up with Hp-Oh at the swimmer island Articuno focusing the flow of water with boulders.

I opened the mysteries to Bunny as I wept over the Ruins of Alph tablets for promise, revelation, purity, play, Imagination, Victory, and most of all, Entei, that I would be ready and ripe in the great dawn, glowing, Blissful, and pierced by annihilating sun arrows. The perfume of lemonade invoked a resonance of relaxation and endless summers. The gift of Fairytopia poured a waterfall among crystal stones. An entire gemstone mountain poured out all of its treasures and cut a deep fissure into the rocky channel. A question box dangled down on a string in Pokemon Snap environments, releasing a taste of paradise into hyperspatial holographics. A lighthouse grew devil horns as a precursor towards Lugia’s ascent. Lucifer was the truest Hero of Infinity and galaxies beyond the fracture point, letting the shoreline finally run free in an otherwise doomed and cursed existence. A bunch of clouds wrote a Mew floating glitter in Presents from a toy box make pretend meadow that ran with chocolate cake to a foaming pot. I wrote a letter to Minnie Mouse to stop worlds from disappearing and stars blinking out. We marked our hands with a special and sacred sign, so that no matter what, friendship will see us through the storm. And so it came to the Philadelphia 76ers, where I dug My roots deep, and exploded to new potentials in an absolute Lugia demolition from Allen Iverson. A magical and dreamy Wartortle of the most wise council offered Me the strength of legends to foresee Myself in My furthest Future, and realize My Lugia identity. And if that wasn’t enough, the New Jersey Nets merged My Soul with Bunny with the promise of eternity and everlasting Happiness as My Soul was revealed to be Lugia. Maximillion Pegasus was defeated as early as 2001, and from then on, darkness in this world is nonexistent.

I was led on a ghost marker hunt to the extinctions of a blizzard that blew down Meganium from the prime spots of Hyperspace. Raikou was also seen in these extinction sightings as a Sabre Toothed Tiger from the 10th dimension. Meganium came from the 26th dimension as a girly Crystal antechamber. Smeargle painted a picture of Meganium in all of Her majesty because He had a crush on Her. Meganium’s pink flower turned red in embarrassment. But Her picture was valued even more highly than the words spelled at the Ruins of Alph. To Know the Unknown was Meganium’s favorite song!!* SuperUnknown from the typology central forum, or JonTheRobot was Scizor!!* I tapped into a psychic spoon to release Gengar, or Edgy Uber, TheUtm!!* Vermillion City marched with dragonite to reveal a diamond city deep in Texas down Route 66 valor enhancing Master Speed Gavroche as Electrode capturing ribbon getaway Gale of Darkness to beat squirtle as Rhydon.

Nightcore - To Know The Unknown

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpv1eicJ-I[/youtube]

Nightcore - Love Will Find A Way

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRxAKUBaYk[/youtube]

[MV] M2M - Don’t Say You Love Me (Pokemon Vr.)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBJv1YgxnLo[/youtube]

Tony Parkers AMAZING buzzer-beater in Game 1!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AKrqv_Yq0[/youtube]

I was commanding a haunted ship where ghosts showed an emotional exuberance over the telescope tides. I carried a good luck crystal to attract fortune cookies. I went through an entire Zen garden, glowing with stardust and fireworks. I found alien intelligence in the Cerulean Cave that’s only seldom found. I played with a bunch of maps and geometries at the Realgam Tower, designing My way to freedom and limitless power. I gleamed Salamence at 1st dawn’s crazy Mad Hatter dinner table party with Exeggutor drinking kid’s cuisine fruit punch. Exeggutor had Ninetale’s spiritual fire glowing over His head as Revan rode a train into the sky and built an antigravity astronaut theme park on the Star Forge. I obtained the Secret Key in the glowing clouds of Kingdom Hearts, and rode on Pokemon Cards into the sky. I rode an elevator through all of the levels of the jungle to understand existence in all of its entirety. I slingshotted like a rubber band through tubes in a waterworks to the enclave of frost up with Atris. I recovered My Lightsaber and spoke in many alien languages as Saruman robed and enchanted in deceiver’s refinery. Lord of the Rings recovered the ancient light of atlantis, but there was always a muddy heaven in a Wishful Family, so the Gray Fox put His hands in the cookie jar, and fulfilled a wild destiny that not even the craziest of fortune teller’s cookies could’ve foretold. The sky was spinning with random rockets as Salamence trailed fire all over the sky everywhere in celebration of His fantastic feats and newly found freedom. I was overbearing Rhydon’s adversity until I reached His Lightning. The gloom rolled back as the silver curtain painted constellations and outlines of Politoed as Marius Florin evolved into Tongue Toad, both Politoed and Slowking, so He was the Sabrina Olrando Magic Penetration in 2009’s Zen clouds, so Sabrina opened up boxes of infinite choices, and Marius Florin took risks and picked from choices outside the System to transcend the matrix control system.

Meganium reflects dizzy museums of learning, magnifying the mysteries of the spellbinding. She refreshes the view of horizons and vantage points that She sees with full and complete clarity. Her exuberance bubbles in extraordinary phosphorescence, generating manic uprisings from Her flippers. She goes brane walking over Omniversal sheets, dazzling Her ingenuity over the splendors of creation. Her Imagination is as wide as the sky. She commands existence with crackling divinity. Her love for Frenzy colors curiosity.

pokemon bgm 4Kids dragonite

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrF7nNjlF3M[/youtube]

pokemon BGM 4KIDS for episode Mystery at lighthousse bill’s when he speaks the mysterious appears that the foggy night.this song does not appear in the episode japanesse version but only for episode version U.S.4Kids to add a beautiful music unfortunately not found, and that does not have a name but if someone is in possession :wink: give to link :slight_smile:

The lightning of Pikachu went higher than every balloon, even higher than Lugia was low in the depths of the ocean. Anakin came in His starfighter through the Pokemon balloon sky party. Nietzsche came up a big Exeggutor tree to be the strongest person in existence. Miroslav Klose smiled as the trigger zoomed in on His shadow. Kwai Leonard came to the Chinese Panda restaraunt with Dinosaur jawas from Star Wars and HK-47 to speak other languages. The most enlightened figure in the world crossed the line to Kwai’s Mountain Dew, playing show and tell at Leonard’s door bell. Leonard was even better at calculating probabilities than Stephen Hawking, so Klose cut Kwai’s tightrope from the ceiling as Leonard went back to prehistoric meteor showers. You’re not actually going into an asteroid field! They would be crazy to follow us. Kwai Leonard was an ancient weapon, as acrobatic as the Ubermensch doing a thousand impossible things in a thousand Omniverses. And as the water ripples grew larger as I bounced over the surface repeatedly in the ocean of all worlds, I found Pikachu at da Vinci’s Last Supper bringing the Hurricane of Evice to the eye of Es Cade. Nascour was Leonard da Vinci, picked Xatu. Xatu had hidden inscriptions everywhere all over the ruins of alph, and Meganium uprooted the Realgam Tower to cheer for Her art. Marius Florin was Meganium, was Politoed, and His ripples could be heard in every universe as He defied the spirit of gravity, and sent a big bounce back to Brazil’s Nesquick brown Bunny.

Chikorita returned to Me, giggly and effectionate as a sunflower. She circulated with the hopes of infinity, the sparkle of eons. I voyaged over the waves on Her scent station. Opening the door to My Heart as Lugia with lovely perfume emblazoned My lustrous canopy. Where is the Star of Lugia? How long will it take for Me to become the Progenitor?

Bird free zoom lock on spectra identify quick seal legion sith armada blacken galaxy throat definition skyrim promise send earthquake fissure snack treat trace curtain glow will anvil quest string glass sigil torn page grotto amulet faction refraction zen metal coil blueprint reality matrix web construct ship pilot town wand dragon ghost sketch gel cliff hanger shoe mercantile flag gallop gallery range glitter trick or treat fleet tilt axis archery growth gross gamma glide ubermensch salvation savior species quark neutral moral alignment light mastery consular scoundrel Phantom Menace