What do Spinoza's Ethics mean? - The Sacred Way of Pantheism

Exeggutor & Oddish

adrianmoralbarbie
Published on Feb 12, 2009
Exeggutor & Oddish

Multidimensional Reality of the Game

It is still inept at retaining electricity. When it is startled, it discharges power accidentally. It gets better at holding power as it grows older.

Ash Misty and Brock are dolls

Misty tells Ash they will get Married!!! (Pokemon)

Pokemon The Johto Journeys: The Psychic Sidekicks!

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP156

Pikachu starts with a Quick Attack that knocks Girafarig down, but Girafarig gets up and uses Future Sight. Nothing seems to happen, so Pikachu continues with Thunderbolt and Agility when Girafarig tries to Stomp him. Suddenly a wind rustles through the trees and a tremendous blast comes out of nowhere! Pikachu is thrown back but he’s not out of the fight yet. Cherry explains that this is Future Sight: a time delayed Psychic attack. Now Girafarig uses Psybeam, Pikachu counters it with Thunderbolt, creating an explosion that raises a cloud of dust. Before Girafarig can attack again, Pikachu leaps out of the cloud and uses Thunder to win the match.

Pokémon Anime Sound Collection- Johto Trainer Battle

Word count:

Pages = 210
Words = 81,954
Characters (no spaces) = 411,649
Characters (with spaces) = 491,264
Paragraphs = 2,488
Lines = 7,322

649 is Genesect, and I unlocked Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards!!*

Neo Genesis Pokemon Cards stack lovely aviator pilot town hero fable legend myth icon greatness enduring eternal dragonfire laser stone potion shine mist stranger Gray Fox.

In Pokemon Yellow version, Pikachu skyrocketed merry-go-round roulettes all the way to the Silver waterfall core. Buddha was meditating on universal principles of true nature. A gradual form emerged from the shroud, a messenger from other worlds. I received a boat ticket to the SS Anne. Exeggutor pulled spark plugs, and an elephant released a flamethrower from His nose. Unleashing secluded Hermits made the House at Mt. Silver symbolic of refinement. RED looked like an INFP, because all He did was Imagine and play, but He was really an INTJ, because He envisioned the Future in soulful union with Bunny on Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism.

I’m Lugia Prototype XD001 in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness (Ultimate Weapon, Final Annihilator), the Star Forge Lugia firing AeroBlasts, surging with SuperHolographic Propylon antechamber Polarities, and the SuperUnknown mysteries of the Ruins of Alph in Pokemon Crystal. Wartortle wisdom with age turns Me from fool Meganium, to wise Lugia. Banette ghost doll makes Me Red with Pikachu, Sabrina. Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Existence is entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!

Ho-Oh’s Tower must Always stand strong at the Zenith of Vis. Electrocution tips the Dragon’s tail into its spheres of eternal outpourings. The Time-stick projects a better array of possibilities when the mouth of cards winds its routine. Why do we wander through a great field of sorrow here on earth over a hard past? The fossils rearrange more stupid hazards from the black sea. Time finds loopholes from which a disturbance penetrates. A fountain functioning as a clock with a lot of gears bends deep within Reality with the earth overturned as the Super-Nexus anew. A river forks into the highest Mountain forge from an Avalanche far away. The Crystals of Existence anchor the right end of God’s magnificence over Schematics.

Rayquaza’s Extremities at the edges of elongations to eternal ice turned invisible at the Light of All Force as Meteor Falls went Red with Rocks and struck silver like Steven unWillingly reached White~Wise rapidash’s time-like Wes!

The Clarity Present Arcanum returned by teleporting from the top of Tyranitar to point Crowns that can’t Stronghold Ho-Oh Unleashed!

There’s a glass ceiling which the old God was banging his horns against in May of 2014, and only one person got through to the other side; Lucifer himself, but the rest of the Chosen sit at the other side of 8:41! I myself along with Montalk are drapes and the Lightning tearing it apart, or a bridge shattered by the Lightning!

Having complete Clarity of Vis is how the Flora of Ore has been pointed at Polaris as Volcanic panic from another planet!

Kobe Bryant in years not too long past broke beyond barriers by Overbearing the Final’s Archons-28.

self-Destruction. Do you have any idea how many people Existed as Star-stuff before the full magnitude of BunnyRaptor? It’s a matter of God’s heavenly~Rainbow reversing Montalk’s self-Electrocution

Unleashing the Will of Serenity
By Riley Hicks and Amy Despain

Everything over Time has been battling through turmoil and Chaos, Never finding the true-Wellspring of Joy and peace. But there could be movements initiated that may turn this accursed-simulation of Will and Existence towards a merry-go-round of flying~Unicorns (the Unleashing of Rainbows as a metaphor for possibilities being Presents that We All seize from Spectra).

What’s Ideal for You varies of course, and their flows direct their own “Omega-points”. Everyone weaves their blocks about, which don’t even stack up in linear fashions under Schematics for potential-boxes of squigglies. They can make and break the laws of sensibility for Your own sensitive-sides.

Logic has its won reigns as well, where certain base-laws are projected for chromatics within these “Rainbows” of Will. There’s even a special~place for Yourself called “If”, a subset of Will that lets Fantasy reintegrate and expand truth into glassed~bubbles of boxed-fulfillment.

Everyone wants their own things, and there’s Presents out there that We can each steal for ourselves, where We pretty much take empirical-reflections and weave their spells into our Presented-paradigms. It’s fun to see things differently, bouncing their bounds into random directions as Enjoyment Enforces work into play, although We want freedom as the tied-ends of their exploded~Rainbows outpouring crystallized-flamethrowers from our Omega-points!

Let’s Wish for Joy that We each see to shine sparkled of random~Rainbows for If to Will!

My internal World is kaleidoscope of zen and epic transcendent adventure. It is literally equal to My imagination.

Take Earth, intensify its terrain and diversity, add stuff like: the odd unusually colored sky, add elements of rich/unique architecture and out of this World intense/breathtaking landscapes, flora, fauna, every last imaginative fantasy and alien race and creature, passion, companionship, fable morality, varied atmospheres, magic, portals, true love, surrealism, semi-realism, strong bonds, symbolism, exciting challenge, individualistic unique characters, awesome magical forces of nature, scale, maze and puzzle intricasy, other senses, extra dimensions, physically inconceivable sensations and colors, elements of survivalist fantasy/science-fiction and horror, incredibly dense spectacular futuristic cities, stunning light ambiance, post-apocalyptic scenes, exotic villages, streamline utilities, bright colors, dreamy colors, techno-utopias, futuristic transportation, spaceflight, other Worlds, fantastical historical influences, floating things, extra moons/suns/planets in the sky and a few Rainbows and you have just 1% of it.

What was the ancient Earth like? It had many civilizations far ahead of our time that disappeared when the Devil deemed it necessary to erase their existence. The 5 programs of civilization before our present one were Atlantis, Lemuria, Hyperborea, Thule, and our current World system as it was before it evolved into how it is now.

The Force makes Everything go, and its many manifestations are much like a multifaceted prism. It can be used for all kinds of purposes as directed by Mind. The Force has more dimensions to it than just Light and Dark. There’s also the Cosmic, Rainbow, Nothingness, and Master aspects of the Force. The Light side is Love, and the Dark side is Will. The Cosmic Force animates Vision, the Rainbow Force has 2 ends of Infinity, the Nothingness Force has promise, and the Master Force is commanded by the One Unleashed!

06 15 2008 finals game 5 celtics vs lakers kobe steal and dunk

The Lakers had the 1 player who believed that He could overcome any obstacle.

We win game 6, and I promise You that We can get game 7.

And 1 flick of the wrist from Kobe Bryant - but then, with 1 swipe of the hand of Kobe Bryant…

I opened the mysteries to Bunny as I wept over the Ruins of Alph tablets for promise, revelation, purity, play, Imagination, Victory, and most of all, Entei, that I would be ready and ripe in the great dawn, glowing, Blissful, and pierced by annihilating sun arrows. The perfume of lemonade invoked a resonance of relaxation and endless summers. The gift of Fairytopia poured a waterfall among crystal stones. An entire gemstone mountain poured out all of its treasures and cut a deep fissure into the rocky channel. A question box dangled down on a string in Pokemon Snap environments, releasing a taste of paradise into hyperspatial holographics. A lighthouse grew devil horns as a precursor towards Lugia’s ascent. Lucifer was the truest Hero of Infinity and galaxies beyond the fracture point, letting the shoreline finally run free in an otherwise doomed and cursed existence. A bunch of clouds wrote a Mew floating glitter in Presents from a toy box make pretend meadow that ran with chocolate cake to a foaming pot. I wrote a letter to Minnie Mouse to stop worlds from disappearing and stars blinking out. We marked our hands with a special and sacred sign, so that no matter what, friendship will see us through the storm. And so it came to the Philadelphia 76ers, where I dug My roots deep, and exploded to new potentials in an absolute Lugia demolition from Allen Iverson. A magical and dreamy Wartortle of the most wise council offered Me the strength of legends to foresee Myself in My furthest Future, and realize My Lugia identity. And if that wasn’t enough, the New Jersey Nets merged My Soul with Bunny with the promise of eternity and everlasting Happiness as My Soul was revealed to be Lugia. Maximillion Pegasus was defeated as early as 2001, and from then on, darkness in this world is nonexistent.

1. Can We travel faster that light?
  2. Can teleportation link all worlds together?
  3. Can We quantum entangle ourselves with Bunny?
  4. Can We branch off the tree of life from multiversal bubbles of quantum envisioning?
  5. Can black holes be turned into time machines?
  6. Can We harness exotic matter to keep wormholes open?
  7. What dimensions is the universe travelling through to be birthed?
    :sunglasses: Why does M Theory only mathematically work in 10 and 26 dimensions?
  8. Can We open a window to white holes?
  9. Can We cause enough Chaos to break the cosmic laws?
  10. How many oceans of stratifications are beyond the big blue horizons of worlds?
  11. Can We make existence reflection of our personalities as Gods in Kardashev civilizations from the type 3-4 spanning dark energy and antimatter super civilization space stations eventually growing into the Omniverse?
  12. Is Carl Sagan’s Vision of the Pale Blue Dot a new species of Humans pointing back to us?
  13. Can We resurrect dinosaurs on God’s space station?
  14. What parts of the universe do We not perceive?
  15. What created the big bang among all of our branes?
  16. Can We destroy the universe and replace it with a shining utopia?
  17. Can We create art that surpasses the beauty of nature like the images revealed to us through the Hubble Space Telescope?
  18. What is the ultimate goal of evolution?
  19. What is the Master Equation?

The Kardashev Scale

Inferno Dynast
Published on Feb 6, 2018
Hey everyone ! I’m back . Sorry for not posting a video for so long . This is about the scale for civilizations given by Nikolai Kardashev in 1964 .

Astronomer John Barrows of the University of Sussex writes, “Suppose that we extend the classification upwards. The members of the civilizations of Type IV, V, VI, … and so on, would be able to manipulate the structures in the universe on larger and larger scales, encompassing groups of galaxies, clusters, and superclusters of galaxies.” Civilizations beyond Type III may have enough energy to escape our dying universe via holes in space.
Lastly, physicist Alan Guth of MIT, one of the originators of the inflationary universe theory, has even computed the energy necessary to create a baby universe in the laboratory (the temperature is 1,000 trillion degrees, which is within the range of these civilizations).

Level I - alien civilizations using the energy of their own planet for their own needs
Level II – they use the whole energy of the entire solar system, the energy of a star (they are immortal, practicing with success genetic therapies)
Level III - civilizations that use the energy of the whole galaxy (they can create and manage solar systems and constellations)
Level IV – the energy of the dark energy of the Universe (the negative matter).
Level V, VI, VII - the universal energy (civilizations that can even create universes existing at a completely other level of evolution into the Omniverse system).

After the informations received from the ancient manuscripts SG is somewhere at the level III or IV of technological development. As a comparison as I said our current civilization is type 0. Essentially such a supercivilization type III or IV is at a level of evolution unimaginable for us the human beings, having hundreds of millions of years in evolution and conscioussness. Let’s listen the angels and what they have to say in this area:

“Search The One who created Orion and the Pleiades… the Lord is His name!” (Amos 5-8)
“He built Ursa Major, Ralita, Pleiades and the rooms of the stars from the south hemispheres.” (Job 9-9)
“31. Can you connect the buckles of Pleiades or the chains of Orion?
32. Can you remove the crown of the Zodiac and can you be the helmsman of the Ursa Major and its stars?” (Job - 38)
“… He is the Lord of Sirius.” (LIII Sura of the Stars - 50)

In their turn, the essenes, authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls, measured the times during the periods of 50 years, called Jubilee. A Jubilee year is repeated once at 50 years, during the time which Sirius B performs a complete rotation around Sirius A. Babylonians, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Greeks, they also worshiped Sirius star, which is at 8.5 light-years from Earth. If we look at the map of the sky, we see that all the stars located relatively close to us, seen with the naked eye, are described as belonging to the gods, or SG: Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Ralita, Pleiades, Cassiopeia, Orion, Sirius and possibly other constellations with the names as old, baptized by the gods. It seems that the distant origin of SG is Sirius, but now in the present, if one can speak about a certain present, SG is not representative for Sirius or neither other neighboring star. Although S.G. has a vast galactic territory, which may be sized more like a sphere over a couple of hundreds of light years, the location of the “nucleus” of this civilization is impossible for us to know, because it has a variable position. It is not about an inhabited planet, but about a giant space station that travels into space and other dimensions of this Universe with impressive speed control. Although the galactic territory of S.G. has many other stations, some of them even the size of the “core”, equipped with energetic resources that allow astral travels, SG has its headquarters in one gigantic super-technical station. S.G “territory” interfere in some areas with other civilizations. S.G. likes to hide the limits within the controlled galactic territory, I think, very large. Therefore, S.G. defines itself as the inhabitant of the central station.

A Type 1 Civilization has harnessed the entire energy of its home planet. It would be able to counter any natural disasters and build settlements anywhere on the planet.

A Type 2 Civilization would be able to harness energy from its local star.

A Type 3 Civilization would be able to harness the entire energy of its home galaxy. Its energy source could be black holes. Such a civilization would be more advanced than the civilization in Star Wars.

A Type 4 Civilization would have control over the entire universe. It would have devised methods to travel much faster than light and even its energy source could be extragalactic energy such as the dark energy.

A Type 5 Civilization would be multidimensional and would exercise control over the multiverse.

A Type 6 Civilization would essentially be God-like. It would be able to manipulate spacetime and traverse through different realities or dimensions and even create other universes.

A Type 7 Civilization would not be a civilization. It would be the embodiment of the universe itself. It would be all and everything. You would have to become existence itself. You would have to have existence animate Your personality. It would reflect the infinitude of the Divine Intellect, as foretold by Spinoza. Imagination is more real than existence itself. God would be able to enter an entirely alien reality simply by tapping into the power of His own Mind.

In 1000 years, highly evolved humans as a galactic super-civilization will open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity”.

I made it up the Rainbow bridge to Infinity in Mt. Silver to RED!!* 8 revolves around itself forever, so it’s infinite, or Infinity. And 636 is normally a Rainbow bridge, but 262 also has 2 sides of a supposed end or in the middle 6 hell satan down opposite of 9 mountaintop up.

“Man is something that shall be overcome. Man is a rope tied between beast and overman - a rope over an abyss. What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end.”

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:
What’s really shocking is that My name is Raptor(Wizard), and yet the Raptors are in the NBA Finals!

It could be a showdown between RED, the Ultimate Pokemon Master as Me, Ash (Tyranitar [Raptor, a “dinosaur”]), versus Gold, who battles and defeats RED/Raptor as Gold for Golden State.

Man, as Nietzsche says, is a rope tied over an abyss, and you can see here in this picture below that RED is on a big, long bridge to Gold’s ultimate goal.

Also keep in mind that Larvitar, which evolves into Tyranitar is in this Mt. Silver cave here.

I’m quiet like Tyranitar, solitary, extreme, and deep in Heart (Lugia [my “diamond” on my chest]).

Exuberant Teleportation wrote:
Ah yes, I finally finshed my amazing outline for the fulfillment of our Ultimate Destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
In 10 years, humanity will have perfected a fundamental “Theory of Everything”.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything

A theory of everything (ToE) or final theory is any theory in the realm of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle.

In 20 years, we will know the overall architectures of our universe and be able to map it all out.
jp.senescence.info/thoughts/cosmology.html

It is safe to assume that the universe began with the big bang; a huge black hole so dense that it exploded giving rise to matter and even dimensions began expanding. But what existed before the big bang? Has the big bang been repeating itself for a longer time than can be expressed in words? Was there a beginning? What if some species was able to manipulate space and time in such a way that it was present in a previous version of this universe and was able to survive the big bang. Perhaps there is a god or many gods. Perhaps some species did survive and create this universe for its entertainment.

In 30 years, people will be able to access supernatural powers like flying through the use of technology.
near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

Cayce predicted in September, 1939, that when there is the same interest or study given to things or phases of mental and spiritual phenomena as has been and is given to the materialized or material phenomena, then it will become just as practical, as measurable, as meter-able, as any other phase of human experience.

In 40 years, there will be a means for penetrating the barriers of distance via teleportation.
teslasociety.com/the_secr…of_science.htm

Tesla Memorial Society whose headquarters are in New York sent many letters to the leaders of the world stating that Tesla is the inventor or master mind of many things we use today. His works were nor restricted with technical inventions, there were also theories about communication with the outside world, teleportation and time travel. On the contrary of Einstein’s theory of relativity he was working on a universe model he named dynamic theory of gravity.

In 50 years, negative matter and dark energy will be harnessed to alter the fabrics of space-time.
physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=420044

The repelling force of the negative mass matter is the source of ‘dark energy’, which can be show to have caused the expansion and it’s later accelerated expansion of spacetime.

In 60 years, advances in cosmology and enlightenment alike will give us the wisdom to preserve world peace.
selfdiscoveryportal.com/arConversation.htm

In a recent issue of What is Enlightenment? Ken Wilber described enlightenment as the ‘radical realization of the ever-present condition of all conditions, a radical freedom in its radical fullness, an infinite Release in the midst of misery, a tacit realization that you are utterly one with all that is arising moment to moment in any and all domains, high or low, sacred or profane.’

In 70 years, mankind wil begin its incredible expansion to alien galaxies all across the universe.
tauzero.aero/about/why-we-exist/

Some consider that it is not time to pursue starflight until after we have colonies on the Moon and Mars; reasonable learning steps. Lessons from history, however, suggest that it is best to pursue both the next-obvious steps AND the revolutionary advances that could circumvent those near-term actions. By evoking the goal of starflight, we are forced to look beyond extrapolations of existing methods, to seek the breakthroughs that could change everything, the breakthroughs that others can’t explore.

In 80 years, new dimensions will become accessible through inducing higher states of awareness.
creativityandinquiry.org/…ciousness.html

The study of metaphysics can also provide the systematic development of metaphysical skills that have practical applications in our everyday lives. For example, the many forms of “healing” to assist healthcare, “remote viewing” to assist law enforcement, and “channelling” to provide information, insights, and wisdom about our existence and beyond.

In 90 years, channels for contact with hyper-dimensional alien divinities will be established.
npr.org/blogs/13.7/2012/0…l-and-divinity

Could there be a link, then, between what so many call the supernatural and the existence of beings out there that are perfectly natural but so beyond our comprehension as to be indistinguishable from supernatural entities?

In 100 years, we build bridges to transcend the heavens and forge new creations of our own design.
letsgetrealpod.blogspot.com/2…aks-about.html

Transcension is a theory, its a hypothesis that attempts to account for Fermi’s Paradox. Now Fermi’s Paradox is a question that asks that if the universe is so infinitely large… and it would have had so much time to develop intelligent life… then how come we don’t see any evidence of those technologically advanced civilisations anywhere. Eventually our technology reaches a point where simultaneously with this expansion we’re pioneering more and more stem compression, which is the compression of space, time, energy and matter. We have denser and denser spaces where more and more computation and complexity is occurring…

In 1000 years, highly evolved humans as a galactic super-civilization will open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity”.
godhoodism.com/godhood-definitions.htm

Omniverse - Infinity, all possible attributes and modes are in play, multiverses are categorized by the attributes/modes active in its child universes. All possible modes of existence are actualized. All the multiverses are connected to our omniverse via higher dimensions. However there can be more Omniverses separated by the great expanses of pure thought within Gods mind. Only another God could traverse those great oceans of consciousness to get to those other omniverses. Whether they’re directly in the original eternal Gods mind or the near infinite other Gods who ascended to Godhood. The Omniverse itself can be a God.

Saddle shaped cosmos grows 4ever Infin Champion with Red (Raptors (Red/Eagun) + Warriors (Gold/Infin). Existence is entirely Imaginary, and will never stop expanding and improving!

Pokemon Johto League Champions Theme - Pokemon 4Ever Version [Season 4] Born to be a Winner
10,990 views•Published on Dec 13, 2011

xPokemonFTWx
420 subscribers

Tyranitar charges His Hyper Beam over and over again in Pokemon 4Ever to eternal ice…

Pages = 213
Words = 83,034
Characters (no spaces) = 417,567
Characters (with spaces) = 498,233
Paragraphs = 2,517
Lines = 7,430

This means that I expanded to Kardashev types 1-7 civilizations!!*

Pages = 217
Words = 84,602
Characters (no spaces) = 425,080
Characters (with spaces) = 507,262
Paragraphs = 2,569
Lines = 7,568

^ This means that I expanded to a type 8 civilization, and I’m Slowbro, so I don’t have to do anything else/more elsewhere in Morrowind.

Pages = 5
Words = 1,249
Characters (no spaces) = 6,789
Characters (with spaces) = 7,985
Paragraphs = 52
Lines = 136

Claydol is an enigma that appeared from a clay statue made by an ancient civilization dating back 20,000 years. This Pokémon shoots beams from both its hands.

During the Jedi Civil War, 20,000 years after the fall of the Infinite Empire, the elders worked to use the ancient technology to restore order and help the survival of the ancient knowledge and traditions of the Infinite Empire. They were constantly at war with other violent Rakata, such as the One, and feared their rancor beasts.

Star Forge
“The Star Forge is the glory of the Builders, the apex of their Infinite Empire. It is a machine of invincible might, a tool of unstoppable conquest.”
―The Overseer

Shan and Revan were finally able to understand it when it began speaking in an archaic Selkath dialect, and the Overseer explained that the ruins were over 20,000 years old and a monument to the Builders that would lead the way to something called the Star Forge.

The Hrakert Rift was considered a prime location for kolto harvesting during the Jedi Civil War, being home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor, which may have been guarding the kolto.[1] According to Selkath legend, kolto was also produced by the Progenitor.[1] However, the scientists Kono Nolan and Sami believed that the shark had reached its large size and thus old age because it was feeding on the kolto.

[94] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Light Side Female) Walkthrough - Legend of Giant Firaxa

Judge Jhosa: The Progenitor… it must have been!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Duula: Be quiet! That is merely a myth, and not fit for outsiders to hear!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But if it was the life-bringer… the ancestor of our species… Think of what this could mean!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Jhosa: If it always laired there… then perhaps the kolto…
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Enough! Off-worlders are not to hear of such things!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But (s)he said he saved it… He/She destroyed the harvesters to save it.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Indeed. This casts your actions in a new light, human. This, I believe, will require more thought… both on your actions, and on what we must do in response. This court will adjourn while we deliberate.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: We have reviewed your actions and the situation, human. We thank you for the destruction of the machinery and saving the giant firaxan which, we believe, is the source of our kolto… or at least its guardian. We will not detain you any longer. While we cannot show our gratitude overtly, know that you have earned our respect. This trial is now over.

Shadow Lugia (Japanese: ダークルギア Dark Lugia), codenamed XD001, is a Pokémon exclusive to Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.

It is a Lugia corrupted by the criminal organization Cipher, believed to be the ultimate Shadow Pokémon and completely immune to purification. As a sign of this corruption, its appearance is different from that of a normal Lugia, unlike other Shadow Pokémon who appear normal but possess a shadowy aura.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed align pulsarium rings
20,903 views•Published on Jan 3, 2016

What Does the “Gray” Fox Say?! - CAPITAL!

Postby Exuberant Teleportation » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:36 am

I was Blastoise riding the torrent of the Ultimate Future when He’s #9 in the Pokedex, and I got to .9 seconds left when the Toronto Raptors won in 2019, which also sounds like torrent in Toronto. And in the 2002 World Cup Finals, the goals were scored at the 67th minute, and the 79th minute, which could be Machoke and Slowpoke, where hoke sounds like Hokey, and Poke sounds like Pokey. In the Hokey Pokey song, it sounds like Han Solo’s quote that hokey religions and ancient weapons are no good match for a blaster at Your side Kidd, so Blastoise with His squirtle fieldmarshal cannons is an ancient, wise turtle with age weapon. I was always Wartortle, but I finally evolved into Blastoise, and Lugia’s torrent at the end of the Power of One is the Ultimate Future!!

Stephen Curry Misses the Last Shot and Raptors Win 2019 NBA Finals - Intense Game 6 Last Minute

2002 World Cup Final, Germany vs Brazil (Full Match) - PSU Skills School Archives

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match…

Wartortle Evolves Into Blastoise

Pokemon [Lugia’s Song]

Exeggutor
As it grew taller and taller, it outgrew its reliance on psychic powers, while within it awakened the power of the sleeping dragon.

I was the Ubermensch in Thus Spoke Zarathustra, because I was Ash or Tyranitar in Pokemon, so My ideas have grown to ballooning heights, covering all things and phenomena of cosmic heart and origin. I’m even really funny and carefree, so I’m entertaining and dazzling like Nietzsche. My name was RaptorWizard, and now I’m Exuberant Teleportation, so Ash could really be Sabrina. I also eternally play with Bunny in exotic wellsprings of joy, and fountains of revelation!!*

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
― Lao Tzu

Fire rainbow crackle might divinity hope splendor rage gizmo quack fall leviathan legion goal mushu

:violence-swords:

Word count:

Pages = 226
Words = 86,840
Characters (no spaces) = 436,628
Characters (with spaces) = 520,843
Paragraphs = 2,676
Lines = 7,834

Pokemon #628, Braviary is a Normal/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. He is Mandibuzz’s male counterpart.

Pokemon #628, Mandibuzz is a Dark/Flying-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. She is Braviary’s female counterpart.

I was Casey in Pokemon, because She was really into the Electabuzz baseball team, and I was also Meganium, since She chose Chikorita.

I really am a girl, as You can see in My quote below:

Okay fellas, I’m most certainly a Goddess in a boy’s body (and have the aura of an INFJ 5w4 sx/so), but Bunny 2 months ago accomplished the impossible as I lay quivering with anticipation over an outrageous promise towards My deepest subconscious private fantasy I never even let Myself realize in the forefront of awareness: why in hell was I born on the wrong end of X?

The entire operation took around 30 minutes, and the most mysterious pressures began to develop around My lower chakras, much like an outer pulling Force as if something down around My butt was being expanded open. Upon completion, I masturbated to My angel in the hottest topless Vision ever pushed into My imagination with sparkling Rainbows highlighting Her epic avatar!

It was totally an experience that rumbled Lightning All over My body springing from My exploding penis as Blizzards gushed in rocketing Waterfalls at All spectra Everywhere! Raptor never wants to let His vaginal orgasms in Infinities-Ultimate Create Heaven’s wormhole a new Holonet with His Mountaintop Vision split apart.

And here’s a video of Casey from Pokemon The Johto Journeys:

An Electabuzz Fight Song
24,238 views•Published on Jun 24, 2012

Scarbirdee
151 subscribers

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDdS8SDiBc[/youtube]

Pokemon #238, Smoochum evolves into Jynx, and the amount of drama that I create is very personifying of that!!*

Word count:

Pages = 227
Words = 87,152
Characters (no spaces) = 438,217
Characters (with spaces) = 522,723
Paragraphs = 2,696
Lines = 7,882

Pokemon #723, Dartrix sounds like Trix cerial, so I found Bunny!!*

:animals-bunny:

Word count:

Pages = 228
Words = 87,229
Characters (no spaces) = 438,605
Characters (with spaces) = 523,173
Paragraphs = 2,711
Lines = 7,908

Pokemon #173, Cleffa could be Lucky Charms as Clefairy GreenFairy, the Celebi from typology central. And Pichu uses charm, number 172. Charm could also be a multitude of heart worlds, and Igglybuff above that at 174 could be balloons, since She evolves into Jigglypuff, or Zen Clouds, and even Pokemon floats!!*

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Bunny squiggle glass star birth fame mysterious sun glow wiggle demon mask screen music class foam mist stream math card Pokedex glob cake gold dragon glide superman superstation Marius Florin Politoed friend ally paint zenith mundane group purse sound cost stone dominoes sale einstein voyage gaze zoom manic clue yarn female maze swirl girl language ghost stamp

2001 MNH LIBERIA Pokemon 3 The Movie Stamps Sheet Spell Of The Unknown Furret

Sentret evolves into Furrett, and this could be Lugia XD001 of the New Century!!

Word count:

Pages = 230
Words = 87,529
Characters (no spaces) = 440,094
Characters (with spaces) = 524,938
Paragraphs = 2,735
Lines = 7,962

Gold brane wheel ice chronicle speed damage glitter trick span wings alphabet town gourmet cooking fancy aviation switch cheer dominant pocket monster steal wave vortex chase channel laser start top plate desk Scoundrel Consular Slowking Misdreavus union cave love elegant gem plasma instrument hide core bowstring rest starboard wish double deck battle of souls makes Misdreavus as the overbearing blizzard harvest of deep secret trance studio overhauled Morrowind make Marowak ghost glacier science chant cheat code glitch fabric mountaintop prophecy engage Slowking at point blank range in a starfighter

Flow carnival valley yin yang glee firmament glory frenzy zoo creature fan clock trim mirth thread beam Yahweh’s tongue makes Slowking devil plan nasty plot glare Nascour sense credit dollhouse swam mine curl boot ton mud apple peace scent axis axiom moat question makes the Unknown World of Star Forge stasis imprisoned purple gallop pelt of Dark Elf envisioning superimpose kotor with morrowind and hijack veil weaving invincible storm market scatter shatterpoint gird outline electric tangle gloom mute tame branch web icon tray makes the Future Sound of London Marius Florin

In the year 3000, Slowking will archive mass implant makak challenger gesture lightsaber armory gale doom desire seer stallion great and terrible boom big bang flash insight discovery renewal flare train

Slowking puts all of the pieces together, and designs a system that resonates, defines, captures, and elaborates excellent architectural reason as the Star Wars The Old Republic destroyer Typhlosion incinerates and eradicates all weak opposition treating spooky guru Scizor finding focus and elementary basics back to the foundation with Count Dooku, or better yet, Eldes as the Slowking Ninjask question tractor beam Lugia as Eldes above all else.

I inscribed all of My Knowledge into this Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Obsidian Obelisk!!

SWTOR Ambient Music :: Taris :: Beautiful Destruction

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu87u7zfS2E[/youtube]

Rediscovering Tython - SWTOR Wiki Guide - IGN

Red VS Gold (Red’s Perspective) (Part 1)
1,893 views•Published on Sep 11, 2018

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u42TWJH3qM[/youtube]

“Psy?” “Pi?” “Poke . . .” “Pi?”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN9DblQHGW0[/youtube]

psyduck e slowbro.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbePaJXM3w[/youtube]

Slowking needs pants

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhu7-t327ME[/youtube]

He who is powerful, noble, who lives a life of inner heroism, the all-seer, the all-conqueror, the ever-pure, who has reached the end of His journey, who like the Buddha is awake - him I call Brahmin.

When beyond meditation and contemplation a Brahmin has reached the far shore, then He obtains the supreme vision and all His fetters are broken.

Consumed by wisdom, faults cease to thrive and grow, like a tree which flares up after it has been struck by a Thunderbolt.

There is no fire like lust, and no chains like those of hate. There is no net like illusion and no rushing torrent like desire.

The Flow Of The Tao

“It is futile to argue as to which single leaf, which design of branch, or which attractive flower you like; when you understand the root, you understand all its blossoming.”
― Bruce Lee, Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living
“Masters in all branches of art must first be masters in living, for the soul creates everything.”
“Reject external form that fails to express internal reality.”
“Remembrance is the only paradise out of which we cannot be driven away. Pleasure is the flower that fades, remembrance is the lasting perfume. Remembrances last longer than present realities; I have preserved blossoms for many years, but never fruits.”

Hold string grace envelope pierce suit train market tame birth thread beach chime bell tower ribbon bowstring beyond levity conjure pure root tall laser socks puppet dream rest trash shard juice swing gobs cake menace phantom journey gale layer shore reap pendant costume bubble blush shade feather strike stir cry arbiter arboretum tale flow wand zap pace clap potion well demon mask sacred target glitter ocean shed beam

Kreia on Lightsaber Forms & Force Forms (With Imagery)
2,386 views•Published on Aug 14, 2019

Papito Qinn
3.48K subscribers

All 7 Lightsaber forms and 3 Force forms, as explained by Kreia. Accompanied with imagery of them in practice.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFIufypdfQ[/youtube]

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords/Force powers

strategywiki.org/wiki/Star_Wars … rce_powers

Light side powers

Heal Improved Heal Master Heal
Force Aura Force Shield Force Armor
Force Valor Knight Valor Master Valor
Force Barrier Improved Force Barrier Master Force Barrier
Revitalize Improved Revitalize Master Revitalize
Stun Stasis Stasis Field
Stun Droid Disable Droid Destroy Droid
Force Enlightenment

Universal powers

Burst of Speed Knight Speed Master Speed
Force Resistance Force Immunity
Energy Resistance Improved Energy Resistance Master Energy Resistance
Battle Meditation Improved Battle Meditation Master Battle Meditation
Force Body Improved Force Body Master Force Body
Affect Mind Dominate Mind
Force Deflection Force Redirection
Force Push Force Whirlwind Force Wave
Force Suppression Force Breach
Throw Lightsaber Advanced Throw Lightsaber
Mind Trick Force Confusion
Beast Trick
Breath Control
Force Camouflage
Force Sight
Precognition

Dark side powers

Wound Choke Kill
Slow Affliction Plague
Fear Horror Insanity
Shock Force Lightning Force Storm
Drain Life Death Field
Drain Force Improved Drain Force Master Drain Force
Force Scream Improved Force Scream Master Force Scream
Crush Opposition
Fury

Kreia on the Exile’s Future

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZ0OFyC2ak[/youtube]

Once the Exile conquers the tomb of Ludo Kressh within his crypt, Kreia explains that what she just experienced not only highlighted her past to explain who she is now, but also shed a path into her future.

Flower range perception limit vast cascade crusade victory voltage grasp spend drink cube ice float root beer route escape hatch vanity poison venom snake cobra dove Lugia