RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Nightcore - To Know The Unknown

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpv1eicJ-I[/youtube]

Nightcore - Love Will Find A Way

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkRxAKUBaYk[/youtube]

[MV] M2M - Don’t Say You Love Me (Pokemon Vr.)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBJv1YgxnLo[/youtube]

Tony Parkers AMAZING buzzer-beater in Game 1!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AKrqv_Yq0[/youtube]

I was commanding a haunted ship where ghosts showed an emotional exuberance over the telescope tides. I carried a good luck crystal to attract fortune cookies. I went through an entire Zen garden, glowing with stardust and fireworks. I found alien intelligence in the Cerulean Cave that’s only seldom found. I played with a bunch of maps and geometries at the Realgam Tower, designing My way to freedom and limitless power. I gleamed Salamence at 1st dawn’s crazy Mad Hatter dinner table party with Exeggutor drinking kid’s cuisine fruit punch. Exeggutor had Ninetale’s spiritual fire glowing over His head as Revan rode a train into the sky and built an antigravity astronaut theme park on the Star Forge. I obtained the Secret Key in the glowing clouds of Kingdom Hearts, and rode on Pokemon Cards into the sky. I rode an elevator through all of the levels of the jungle to understand existence in all of its entirety. I slingshotted like a rubber band through tubes in a waterworks to the enclave of frost up with Atris. I recovered My Lightsaber and spoke in many alien languages as Saruman robed and enchanted in deceiver’s refinery. Lord of the Rings recovered the ancient light of atlantis, but there was always a muddy heaven in a Wishful Family, so the Gray Fox put His hands in the cookie jar, and fulfilled a wild destiny that not even the craziest of fortune teller’s cookies could’ve foretold. The sky was spinning with random rockets as Salamence trailed fire all over the sky everywhere in celebration of His fantastic feats and newly found freedom. I was overbearing Rhydon’s adversity until I reached His Lightning. The gloom rolled back as the silver curtain painted constellations and outlines of Politoed as Marius Florin evolved into Tongue Toad, both Politoed and Slowking, so He was the Sabrina Olrando Magic Penetration in 2009’s Zen clouds, so Sabrina opened up boxes of infinite choices, and Marius Florin took risks and picked from choices outside the System to transcend the matrix control system.

Meganium reflects dizzy museums of learning, magnifying the mysteries of the spellbinding. She refreshes the view of horizons and vantage points that She sees with full and complete clarity. Her exuberance bubbles in extraordinary phosphorescence, generating manic uprisings from Her flippers. She goes brane walking over Omniversal sheets, dazzling Her ingenuity over the splendors of creation. Her Imagination is as wide as the sky. She commands existence with crackling divinity. Her love for Frenzy colors curiosity.

pokemon bgm 4Kids dragonite

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrF7nNjlF3M[/youtube]

pokemon BGM 4KIDS for episode Mystery at lighthousse bill’s when he speaks the mysterious appears that the foggy night.this song does not appear in the episode japanesse version but only for episode version U.S.4Kids to add a beautiful music unfortunately not found, and that does not have a name but if someone is in possession :wink: give to link :slight_smile:

The lightning of Pikachu went higher than every balloon, even higher than Lugia was low in the depths of the ocean. Anakin came in His starfighter through the Pokemon balloon sky party. Nietzsche came up a big Exeggutor tree to be the strongest person in existence. Miroslav Klose smiled as the trigger zoomed in on His shadow. Kwai Leonard came to the Chinese Panda restaraunt with Dinosaur jawas from Star Wars and HK-47 to speak other languages. The most enlightened figure in the world crossed the line to Kwai’s Mountain Dew, playing show and tell at Leonard’s door bell. Leonard was even better at calculating probabilities than Stephen Hawking, so Klose cut Kwai’s tightrope from the ceiling as Leonard went back to prehistoric meteor showers. You’re not actually going into an asteroid field! They would be crazy to follow us. Kwai Leonard was an ancient weapon, as acrobatic as the Ubermensch doing a thousand impossible things in a thousand Omniverses. And as the water ripples grew larger as I bounced over the surface repeatedly in the ocean of all worlds, I found Pikachu at da Vinci’s Last Supper bringing the Hurricane of Evice to the eye of Es Cade. Nascour was Leonard da Vinci, picked Xatu. Xatu had hidden inscriptions everywhere all over the ruins of alph, and Meganium uprooted the Realgam Tower to cheer for Her art. Marius Florin was Meganium, was Politoed, and His ripples could be heard in every universe as He defied the spirit of gravity, and sent a big bounce back to Brazil’s Nesquick brown Bunny.

Chikorita returned to Me, giggly and effectionate as a sunflower. She circulated with the hopes of infinity, the sparkle of eons. I voyaged over the waves on Her scent station. Opening the door to My Heart as Lugia with lovely perfume emblazoned My lustrous canopy. Where is the Star of Lugia? How long will it take for Me to become the Progenitor?

Bird free zoom lock on spectra identify quick seal legion sith armada blacken galaxy throat definition skyrim promise send earthquake fissure snack treat trace curtain glow will anvil quest string glass sigil torn page grotto amulet faction refraction zen metal coil blueprint reality matrix web construct ship pilot town wand dragon ghost sketch gel cliff hanger shoe mercantile flag gallop gallery range glitter trick or treat fleet tilt axis archery growth gross gamma glide ubermensch salvation savior species quark neutral moral alignment light mastery consular scoundrel Phantom Menace

My Final word count:

Pages = 246
Words = 92,789
Characters (no spaces) = 467,333
Characters (with spaces) = 557,228
Paragraphs = 2,910
Lines = 8,502

Pokemon 333 is Swablu, where SW is Star Wars, and Lu is Lugia.

Legendary photos of paradise and love beyond mark their aromas into the dinosaur planning stages of world revolution. Amazing zippers to kaleidoscopes of mesmerizing shimmering ignite the ancient weapon of the Progenitor, dreaming and enchanting the flowers of mirth. Moonshine vents its fusion of mist and steel to envision and replicate worldly masterpieces, diving and exploring the far sacred undertow of relics and languages siphoning prismatic galloping at high tension exotic matter. Lugia’s wormhole goes through Pokemon Stadium, and rests in exalted aerospace blasting Lugia’s hyper beams into frenzied mad hatter Exeggutor gardens.

Word count:

Pages = 246
Words = 92,882
Characters (no spaces) = 467,882
Characters (with spaces) = 557,869
Paragraphs = 2,911
Lines = 8,510

2 882s, or 2 roads trade Lugia back in time to restart the Omniverse, or could even be 2 Rivers in Jade Empire, so I’m Lu the Prodigy, or Revan the Prodigal Knight. I also went through the wormhole to a white hole, to Lugia. I’m a Master of Creation. I achieved the meaning of life, and so now life shall live!!*

All roads in every Omniverse go to our best possible future. It’s a future of science and enlightenment.

The Hrakert Rift was considered a prime location for kolto harvesting during the Jedi Civil War, being home to a giant firaxan shark known as the Progenitor, which may have been guarding the kolto.[1] According to Selkath legend, kolto was also produced by the Progenitor.[1] However, the scientists Kono Nolan and Sami believed that the shark had reached its large size and thus old age because it was feeding on the kolto.

[94] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Light Side Female) Walkthrough - Legend of Giant Firaxa

Judge Jhosa: The Progenitor… it must have been!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Duula: Be quiet! That is merely a myth, and not fit for outsiders to hear!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But if it was the life-bringer… the ancestor of our species… Think of what this could mean!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Jhosa: If it always laired there… then perhaps the kolto…
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Enough! Off-worlders are not to hear of such things!
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Kota: But (s)he said he saved it… He/She destroyed the harvesters to save it.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: Indeed. This casts your actions in a new light, human. This, I believe, will require more thought… both on your actions, and on what we must do in response. This court will adjourn while we deliberate.
KotOR Icon Dialog.png Judge Shelkar: We have reviewed your actions and the situation, human. We thank you for the destruction of the machinery and saving the giant firaxan which, we believe, is the source of our kolto… or at least its guardian. We will not detain you any longer. While we cannot show our gratitude overtly, know that you have earned our respect. This trial is now over.

I was the Ubermensch, deep, profound, thoughtful, and contemplative. I understood ancient mysteries, hieroglyphics of mystical proportions, mania, and exaltation above the flame of divinity. Channeling exotic psychic energies Primed My Soul for luminous revelation, soulfully touching the Bunny Aether, and zooming those exploding lights into gargantuan proportions. Pharaoh gold blessed sacred alters revolving trance gizmo science thread precursor extinct Dinosaur.

Flash shout train wreath rainbow blizzard holographic resonance glass stack cards deck blade fashion gadget treasure fluid druid janitor black hole destruction opposite demiurge rank cliff festival flock council legend pin missile fire eon laser stamp portal trampoline frog Politoed Marius Florin redirect all futures crossroads fissures forking 1 way

Chest diamond bang zip plaza ears Bunny bazooka crash venom fang x factor trajectory ultimate outpouring cause effect fiction jump plane wind end times prophets future toy speech dollhouse fun fantasy rose garden polaris flower wing dance crunch jagged rumble controller flamingo Father Crow Mew happy family plant sign grade desk clutter cluster stars alignment focus spectra redesign cast strike clutch Kobe hand rhythm feat bend dazzle special lord costume pace captain Gray Fox

I was talking to the thunder clouds with Zeus as letter 26 in the alphabet to bless the atlas of trains as navigation uprooted the most haunting of precipices. I colored the Pokedex like a rubix cube with all of the different Pokemon types. A magical and wondrous computer that knew everything gave Me the courage and determination to upset the programmers. I lifted a ball above the sun to milkshake the alchemy of Santa Clause’s chimney. Charizard and the Dragon Mind of Zen married the perspectives of clocks and cables of the Higher Self. Earth’s engine found a glass of winter that robed Her fog into a foretelling of cobwebs. Back when We used to live in Heaven, everything was fabled and sweet, but a dark power rose and seized the mantle of negativity. And so our Highest Future is underway, a canopy of Love that Flowers over every root.

I put a coat over a cybernetically simulated river to wave colorful blankets over the holography. My mind was transfiguring and morphing into a zen barrage of light and sound. The choreography of nature howled and sprang in loving reunion of petal and play. I put mustard on My helmet so I could yell like yellow in a mountaintop with Bunny ears sprouting out of it. I caught the glimpse of a crystal kingdom in space out of a telescope from an observatory in a volcano. Pikachu and Ash were both riding a Rayquaza water slide out in the sands of Jolee Bindo’s desert as He told the snake story in kotor.

KOTOR - The Tales of Jolee Bindo - The Man and the Snake

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5waRuIi7t6o[/youtube]

I went inside of an apple by tunneling through a worm. If lifted away into the wind against gravity. It eventually flew up into a very slick and icy mountain. I put a refrigerator up there to keep the apple in. Being up on the mountain was like watching television, because the view was that great. My mountaintop television was a lot like a Jynx/Articuno crystal ball as an oracle. I even found the dna of Mew spiraling over the cliffs. Mew was riding a Meganium on the martian surface. She then drank chocolate milk on a tour of egypt with a wizard’s hexagram.

Meganium as Leonardo da Vinci wrote the Voynich Manuscript, imprinting the secrets of the stars, a catalog of the seasons, a voyage through time, and a compass of spirituality. Marius Florin wrote Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs Lucifer Existential Game The Terra Program, and that also Thundered a divine love for life, a tour of Imagination, a cake of Wishes, and a sprinkle of fragrance. I rose up from the deep to conquer the gloom of silver, ripping the aurora of traversable wormholes in powering vortices of exotic whirls in undertows of transforming torrents spiraling in cascading penetrations of staircases in liquid holography’s tempest. Rayquaza devoured ancient silhouettes flourishing bright ideas in a cave of contemplation as the shipwreck streamed outlander destiny in the book of fate as Prophecy rewrote the time channel with Bunny enlightening us about the ghost world as the gate to Frenzy and all kinds of exotic siege engines pouring copies of stage singers puffing smoky bear snakes revitalizing heavy dew drops clouding invitations to Mew’s mystery gift with gel and splash, tongue twisters and blurry sandstorms making Jolee Bindo’s snake Slowking on black Lavender Town Pokemaniac power plant dress up like Bill of the Lighthouse in a Kabuto costume as Zapdos lights the Cerulean Cave.