RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Marius Florin was juggling crazy question balls with an Exeggutor. He left dinosaur tracks through a starlit pavement on the road to God. Exeggutor broke the roots of the mountain with His own Frenzy Plant. He went with Indiana Jones to the Kingdom of the Crystal skull. Entei created an imaginary chariot for Him that He rode to Ho-Oh. Exeggutor was the same Pokemon as Rayquaza, dangerously fabricating revolutionary upheavals in thought and time alike. Exeggutor merged with eternity to implant His stasis over dinosaur dig’s laws of fossilized clauses. Exeggutor was walking all around the North Pole with His Flower on winter’s wrap of cold loving embrace as an emotional wraith brought good fortunes to Anakin’s Curiosity.

The demiurge wore many costumes and masks, animating and expressing different orb’s inner magics for crackling and infusing the star chart arcanum. The whole volume of the sky directs imaginative impulses to the tree house of rocket ships. A permanent glass arboretum towered through the canopy of jungle alphabets to present the King of the Jungle as Revan harnesses the Star Forge. Bunny is at the apex of this machine, maximizing and rolling forces forward to claim the throat of the world with Her voice of NeraVarine Wizards levitating up into the sky as marbles connect the Great Dragon Poimandres to the Cosmic Serpent, creating Venus from Pokemon Colosseum.

The Power of 1 with Lugia oasis shines ouija fragrant Perish Song galleries holding the carnival of heavenly waves siphoning creative jazz.

Meganium Metagross science storm wheeled firecrackers of detonating proportions grasping heavy elemental winds in tropical canyon lounge of holy waters making the sanctuaries of resolve hurry impostors rapid flux dizzy ducks trampling the cascades with geography flirting with other races makes arid inertia bring hurricanes to Beldum as the Liberty Bell shockwave.

Professor Oak’s lab had a transporter with Bunny ears over the Pokedex. Bunny loved putting Her ears on Youtube, displayed at Bill’s Lighthouse in Pokemon Red. The Highest Mystery of the Force was Bunny, being playful and Taoist, to just get in Flow.

Bunny dressed up as a Pokedex to put Her ears on a card. She was imprisoned as Pikachu, holding the Holy Flower of pink lemonade and hair bowties. Bunny put a heart inside of the machine, making Latias and Metagross Einstein maniacs of bug catcher research embassy. Bunny was able to breath underwater in Her bubble in Super Mario Sunshine as Heaven was lit by the power of Ho-Oh. Universal Enlightenment came from the Liberty of Lugia.

There’s a library of time that holds all of the records of everything that’s ever happened. There is no death; there is only the Force. Rising up to the shrine of right and wrong, and acting under the holy divine honor purifies our Focus, and refreshes innovation with the novel’s plot line twist into the weaving of miraculous eternity.

The Prophecy that I could be Lugia is a sacred treasure of the most unforetold imminence that makes Spinoza’s axioms of the Highest Perfection possible. Earth will 1 day become the center of everywhere, so We are just moments away from the most glorious time period ever.

Bunny was very magical and had a wand of choice. She presented all of the tarot cards to Me, so I could be whoever I wanted to be. These were all presented to Me on glowing holographic blueprint glass panels before the Mines of Moria.

What’s the ultimate secret of the darkness and the light? What are the various gems and facets that such auras could open to us? How did the ultimate power in the universe come to terms with each Polarity? Some shades of darkness feel really exciting, but others have short futures. Some radiations of light are too weak, but others lead to the ultimate future. When it comes to Focusing the Flow of the universe, We must have Light and Dark in our Hearts. Transforming into the Force is a harmonizing experience. But, despite having Polarities, there’s only a halo rather than horns for those who Master both sides and transform into the Force. Salvation is forever and eternal. Courage is only of the earthly plane, but knowledge covers the curtains beyond the spheres. The Heart of the whirlpool echoes and dives for the dreaming infinities. A silver song bounces the zaps of contingency to reveal the luminous Pokemon of Game Freak coils blending the art of solitude.

There was a spark of Aether in the silver dialogues as the Cosmic Force Aegis grew in Flowering wisdom’s charms. A wizard’s staff was forged from the finest glow of butterflies and Eevee evolution stones. A Japanese zen garden puffed up clouds through a chimney of the storm dragon.

A bunch of emblems in Pokemon Stadium’s Prime Cup selection list flooded My X-Wing’s targeting visor in a half circlet of Rainbow Spectra as choices that I could pick from and fire at within the clock’s position. The Jedi were battling the Power Rangers, and Kris in Pokemon Crystal brought a lunch box as Lugia. Bunny Loves sitting on top of Christmas trees. I was swimming in a pool of fire as I slam dunked the basketball. Lugia summoned Jigglypuff to sing His Perish Song. An octopus that could see the Future brought Katy Perry into contact with Joachim Low.

All of the galaxies were like whirlpools in the ocean as I brought them all to the harbor, each containing a different type of Lugia. I crossed into every single possible type of world on 1 of the many ships. 1 day as the sky turns purple and Misdreavus goes galactic, We will see these Mantines mailing in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I set up a wireless room where all of the neighborhoods could get together, and flash focus all things Pokemon. No matter where I go, the Millennium Falcon is always home, connecting with His Higher Self on the Kessel run. He wears a leash with His black hole. A Love of learning and of exploring new phenomena.

My dog became the mascot for Gatorade. GarotTheThief came as Kingler. Matt TheMartialArtsJedi came as Larvitar. Larvitar was just a little girl, but Kingler was a big bully. Larvitars like action video Games a lot, and Kinglers like grand theft auto. Larvitars have boundless Curiosity, and Kinglers just use tools. Larvitar got His Kingler Scizor Lightsaber, resurrecting His highest hopes in the Sun, dreaming of Eternity, flowing with the endless conception of Stargazing robberies.

Lugia held His head up in the highest Aether, recollecting on the centuries, climbing through the undertow overdrive.

Larvitar was an Xbox360, very radical, redefined. Scizor was a rocket, tom montalk of transcending the matrix control system, critical, composed. Larvitar was in Love with Espeon, gorgeous, melodic.

Bunny was shooting up on a waterfall at Cerulean City’s aquatic prism. It was sad, because She felt so much Joy, but it was hard for Her to harbor those feelings alone. So I jumped onto the Bunny express, turning My world from gray to silver. Bunny Loves spraying misty clouds all over Me, and She comes in a Nietzsche mask that says, “Mew.” Bunny held a girly Flower as She jumped on Princess Peach’s airplane and started doing the chicken dance. Psyduck destroyed Mario’s paradise with a big bill on His Chinese checkers.

I found all of the volumes of Love on My Mountain Dew marriage soda pop embarrassment of saying the word, “do”, like saying I do in holy matrimony. I was also embarrassed making INFP sounds to the noise of water. Both of those 2 things are very much related to Me and Bunny, since She’s an Imaginative INFP, and because We’re Man and Bunny. My Mountain Dew Xbox360 arcade blasted off all of the way to skyrocket My launch to the moon and light the Super-Nexus as I was breaking the speed of light all across both lanes of Infinities-Ultimate broadcasting atop Holonet-Lightningbolts to win All Worlds of Light as a chance from All Spectra Everywhere from the Lightsaber Crystals over the Rainbow continuing the Story Forever as all of the books whirled up in a tornado to the sky.

I walked through a blue portal in the mouth of a stone mask, and arrived at a council table with a clock and a bunch of butterflies that unveiled a birthday party at TGI Fridays with Japanese Pokemon Cards being introduced to American commercials. There was a golden statue of Slowpoke reflecting on the eons and flowing with Imaginative possibilities that dream up a whole new globe of peace with the setting sun glowing on a mirror lighthouse. Liberty beckons to gifts and toys begging to be flying with elevated doom desire clarifying luminous waves flashing shiny real world clumps dessert crunching and siphoning apple sunday 6 flags birthday.

The Diamond on Tyranitar’s chest is where She placed Her Teddiursa baby. The miracle of life and the gift of friendship survive any storm and plant the Flower of 4Ever. All eons and antimatter meet a freeze.

Bunny entered a big set of clockworks, magnetized to Her cloud of web spinning and fortune telling. She had a telescope that looked over the sea towards green lands in a far away country. There are so many myths and fables, and each of them contain shattered fragments of the same truth. The Ultimate really is not all that far away. The transformative axis of the Soul remembers where We came form, and lusts for earthly opportunity to return to that place at an improved state. There is no shallow sector of the all illuminating light. We find love and compassion at the silver waves of God’s all emanating blessings. If only We are to remember that all things are possible through God, then every road opens, and destiny dreams for 1 great accomplishment.

I navigated through a bunch of tongue twisters through axioms and stargates to channel the secrets of the millennium. Idea space is so vast and wide, picture perfect and glowing in sunlight. A cruise beyond Wal-Mart puts a wizard’s mouse in a hole. Pikachu was kind of like the jaguar chasing Her, because She could go at the speed of light. Relativity was overturned and surpassed by the enormity of black holes. To devastate the entire diary of cosmic galaxies shivers the great cosmic serpent crunching the expansion of the universe to the picture of divinity inscribed as the logos, the language of cosmic riddles, or as a lego building block scorpion scorpio galaxy.

I was in a mirror force dome bubble resurrecting ancient legends of gargantuan powers wreaking untold havoc on the Game engine. I was the avatar of light, the champion of benevolence and the white mask of the holy mysteries. The stars wheeled around My halo, and My throne was decorated in a diamond vehicle. I contacted the Archons, and transcribed the magic of the Aeons. A secret garden flowed and rippled with scales and fruits, blessing the land in Flowers. The most miraculous show on earth was evolution as the Power of 4Ever. Through the Power of 4Ever, mania comes surging in magnetized gallop as We Play with the harmony of the seasons, and teleport to hidden chambers of entrapped infinities, 888.

Meganium had a big crush on Me, getting really flavorful and spontaneous with My miracle fruits. She did an elegant Brazilian dance to get hyper and dizzy with My Astrophysics and space suit in a bubble.

Just like space, the Mind has infinite boundaries. The vast reach of extraterrestrial phenomena showers us with faith and gratitude as We expand and explore the limitless potency of God’s magically creative outpouring. To hold the whole world in Your Mind would be an extremely major transfiguration, deeper than the Mountain, bigger than the quantum source of everything, because Imagination can even be more real than experience itself. And all of God’s wonders, His novelty and subtlety speak for His majestically unorthodox hands. God shines the light of His true nature over existence to make the experience of all levels possible. God is the shatterpoint.

I liked everything about that post except the mention of god… it spoiled the imagery I had conjured up in my mind, and made me come back down to Earth with a crash… I was enjoying the mental ride up until then. :slight_smile:

There were a bunch of waves in the stellar cosmic ocean, and diving tubes that shifted with the alignment of the vibrations. A chocolate caterpillar snuck into chocolate milk with ice cream to become a bending straw. Marbles synchronized their inner magnetic energies to Polarize chocolate milk from the North Pole for Santa Clause. Santa Clause ruled the sky as a gamma ray mirage with waving fluidity to do jumping jacks with His reindeer. Santa Clause owned a magical country called the favorite worlds, where portals to every positively exotic celebration station filled the sky with 3 Muskateers and Skittles with a big fat teddy bear Bunny drinking a Coca-Cola Classic. Santa Clause turned the entire earth into a big fat birthday cake. He sprayed Orre in Oreos as Lugia intensified His glow. Lugia came out in the rain dressed up as a bumble bee. Lugia did a disco in a podracer. He collapsed into a prism.

You’ve always seemed to like me a lot! :romance-grouphug: I try to go elsewhere in my dialogues, to journey where no man has ever dared to go. It may sound crazy, but I’ve done number rituals and cell phone pictures to crystallize what could be a celebrating mansion of imagination and fantasy everywhere!

The many worlds in the spectrum you must realize only solidify into concrete possibilities once they’re observed, so there’s all room for God to do that supervision. And God can help us onto our brightest future pathways, so I remain unbending about God.

More importantly than anything else, I’m glad You’re coming along for the ride! :smiley:

That all sounds amazingly mystical, and even sublime, but I have no idea what it means… I can though, but only imagine. :romance-lovegoddess:

I often visit god at his home… for christenings and weddings and funerals, and sometimes on Religious Holidays and Community events and teas… but not religiously so.

Thanks for letting me come on board… :slight_smile:

The Gray Fox did a ring around Rose Red at the ruins of alph as Lapras wore a Pikachu hat. Meganium came to an underwater crystal city, and then teleported to a Pokemon Stadium built on an asteroid in the Future of outer darkness. A bard sang at the joy festival banquet, and a witch mixed up Halloween plasma. Luke Skywalker always asked Himself the question of what Yoda would do. He departed into the unknown regions to discover the true darkness.

There’s an emotion that We search for on the quest to explore and unravel bigger phenomena’s workmanship. The jewel of all physics is an enigma that can spellbind and capture even the hardest of aspects that We seek to keep Primed. Buoyant clarity redirects ascended doorways chronicling the stargate of fluid varla stones. There’s a big terrain to warp and redesign that explodes dragon scalework orbs in the eyes of the Magician. Metagross was Mastered in the hands of the Wizard.