RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos

Hard dominoes plot trap pest stick crust true remedy relic fan hole music

Joachim Low Joga Bonito
10,897 views•Aug 10, 2011

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PalyYXDROqE[/youtube]

Jovi jump popular heist stampede drink cotton flux drama fold wings expanding expansion hilarious hide and seek playtime playground house friend drift flock cowboy snap portray finite edge desk clutter supercluster Marius Florin pencil equator yami inferno glue snow avalanche activate buttons power categories simulation diamonds great terrible provocative flip jiggle dot tree familiar routine engine glisten steer arrow of extrication boots of springheel jak gray cowl savilla’s stone grand plan ultimate mastermind dominance defenseless exhilaration blow down rock entrap polka dots GameCube Jovi famous rear torn goliath intercept technique dawn misery Happy flighty running clapping tis the season to be jolly tin tower flamboyant ear shuffle orc costume Bill of the LightHouse desert treat plunge Plunder the Dungeon wraith embassy see into the true currents of reality create the Ultimate Future Light and Dark playing gliding soaring stirring enriching gratifying awakening illuminating Universal Enlightenment Star Forge far out freelance adventurer tall stardom Glamdring

The universe might be finite in spatial extend but unbounded, an overall topology of a closed surface, spherical or a donut (torus) in shape. Which topology is correct depends on the average curvature of space. Positive curvature is a sphere, flat curvature is a torus, and negative curvature is a saddle with infinite possible topologies. A spatially infinite universe cannot be a self-contained system, but rather is part of a larger system taking in information from boundaries infinitely far away, the space outside being explicable by what comes in from the world beyond the boundary.

The different possibilities as to the shape of the cosmos:

1. Open and Infinite (Saddle - Negative curvature)
  2. Finite and Closed (Sphere - Positive curvature)
  3. Digital and Flat (Torus - No curvature)
  4. Multi-directional and Eternal (Toroid - Revolving Curvature)

Ventrilo conversation on this subject that I got permission to post:
RaptorWizard: case closed, anyway, i was reading about different geometries for our cosmos yesterday
RaptorWizard: do we have a finite or infinite, closed or open, negatively curved saddle, positively curved sphere, or flat torus
RaptorWizard: shapes for the universe
RaptorWizard: the negative saddle to me looked the most interesting
RaptorWizard: it opens up many more variables and is open to other spaces outside this one
RaptorWizard: thoughts?
superunknown: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_torus
superunknown: i just remembered i never finished the video on turning spheres inside out
superunknown: do you think the universe is closed or open?
RaptorWizard: that whirling graphic is interesting
superunknown: yeah
RaptorWizard: i want it to be open, and i have faith it may be, but the evidence amy later say its closed
RaptorWizard: i should make a thread on that actually; how is our universe shaped
superunknown: yes, you should
RaptorWizard: i guess one piece of evidence in favor of istj over istp for you is your focus on well, evidence - mingularity, istp goes by logic even if there could be counter-logical discoveries made
RaptorWizard: he doesnt want the universe to have a metaphorical shape for instance, because its too inconsistent
RaptorWizard: from a rational standpoint
RaptorWizard: anyway, just my opinion, ill get to that thread
superunknown: yeah, i really like the concept of irrational functions
superunknown: rational functions are tethered
superunknown: unaccommodating
superunknown: though i may be that irl, my unconscious self
RaptorWizard: Shape of the Cosmos - is that a good title, or is there an improvement
RaptorWizard: and poll options: negative, positive, flat
RaptorWizard: negative is infinite, positive is closed, and flat - is that the torus?
superunknown: i’m not sure about the flat/torus one
RaptorWizard: how would a flat universe be shaped
superunknown: reading now
superunknown: i wasn’t doubting you, i was saying i personally don’t know, fyi
RaptorWizard: i dont know either, why i asked - more information is needed
superunknown: ah. yeah, reading now
RaptorWizard: nbcnews.com/science/weird…rse-8C11133381
RaptorWizard: ^ supposed evidence for the saddle
superunknown: a flat universe means theroretical parallel can be drawn through any point in space, space doesn’t “curve” like einstein predicts
superunknown: I don’t know if I buy literal curvature of space
superunknown: i think the universe is flat and digital
RaptorWizard: perhaps so, could negative curvature be a metaphor (and if it is, what kind of metaphor)
superunknown: i think the saddle shaped universe is manifest in the torus
superunknown: stanwagon.com/wagon/Misc/HTML…andshake_8.gif
superunknown: the middle piece is like a chunk taken out of the inner wall of a torus
RaptorWizard: hmm, good point, the torus kind of mixes the flat/digital with the saddle
RaptorWizard: thx, saved the image
superunknown: i know for a while i liked the concept of an eternal, closed universe
superunknown: in constant flux
superunknown: rehashing itself over and over
RaptorWizard: i think thats how nietzsche saw it
superunknown: makes sense, given his conclusions
RaptorWizard: eternal recurrence in never ending cycles
superunknown: i think that’s how eastern religions see it also
superunknown: perpetual rebirth
RaptorWizard: is there a way to mix the rebirth, the saddle, and the flat with the torus (or something else)?
superunknown: one sec, i saw a cool pic
superunknown: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi…oward_Boom.jpg
RaptorWizard: ^ that may be the answer
superunknown: that’s what i thought, for a while
superunknown: condensing to maximum density, exploding, condensing, etc
RaptorWizard: it whirls around in cycles, it can move forever, it has a closed system that can be calculated, it has the saddle source for the bang
superunknown: or that idea of a new universe being born every time a black hole is created
superunknown: it makes a bit of intuitive sense, for a system to work that way
RaptorWizard: whats this design called
superunknown: doughnut theory of the universe
RaptorWizard: i think ill argue for that one, but changes can be made along the way if new things emerge
superunknown: i will argue for a similar concept, only flat
RaptorWizard: how would flat donut work
superunknown: i really dislike the concept of geometry being the purest form of reality
RaptorWizard: literal donut?
superunknown: yeah, something like that
superunknown: it’d be like a radial burst from a centralized location
RaptorWizard: what makes geometry incomplete (it could be, why so)
RaptorWizard: the nexus of size
superunknown: yeah. but what exists between sizes?
superunknown: i remember thinking…
RaptorWizard: bathroom
superunknown: ya, brb
RaptorWizard: im posting this conversation into the thread if thats okay
superunknown: yeah, that’s cool
superunknown: i was thinking about the wave/particle problem in quantum mechanics
superunknown: i can’t remember the thought i had about it, but it was cool…
‘TheStarchDefenders’ has joined the chat.
RaptorWizard: how does contingency (like in QM) connect with the shape of the cosmos?
superunknown: i have a feeling we simple aren’t equipped to probe that level of existence accurately yet
superunknown: hello starch
RaptorWizard: true, QM may be seemingly contingent just because we cant see the causes behind it
superunknown: that, or there is a duality to nature that is irreconcilable
superunknown: but that’s been said a dozen times over in science
superunknown: i have faith we will figure it out
Mane: gloves
Mane: the answer is gloves
Mane: sort of
superunknown: metaphorical gloves?
Mane: it’s like the thing they have in labs where the gloves are within the walls of a glass box
Mane: to handle materials you can’t touch
superunknown: ah, yeah, i remember this
Mane: we need to use the space of our universe like gloves
superunknown: i know the theory of quantum uncertainty has been disproven with a thought experiment
Mane: what thought experiment?
superunknown: something involving two people with boxes that will randomly generate a red or blue cube inside?
superunknown: it’s been a while since i read it…
Mane: if we had that - we could “feel” what is outside of our universe, we could possibly even grab something which isn’t part of our membrane and manipulate it, possibly even build a probe of sort
RaptorWizard: mane, i want permission to post this entire discussion in a thread, is that okay?
superunknown: maybe the upcoming quantum age will give it to us
RaptorWizard: when do you foresee the QM age coming
Mane: sure
Mane: didn’t the QM age start when the universe emerged?
Mane: or you mean in terms of our capacity to manipulate?
Mane: i suppose the stone age started when we manipulated stone…
superunknown: yes, like the atomic age, iron age, etc
superunknown: i think around 2025 is when it’s gonna be “mainstream” technology
superunknown: quantum watches, cell phones
Mane: i think we’ve already had quantum watches
Mane: maybe i am wrong on that one…
superunknown: it’d be interesting if we did, but i haven’t heard of it
Mane: what is the watch that they placed on setalites to test the theory of relatively?
superunknown: i know of only one commercially available quantum computer, made by D-Wave
superunknown: atomic clock
Mane: oh right
superunknown: my watch syncs with an atomic clock in georgia daily
Mane: well you have variations of quantum computing that are disputable
Mane: like the google thingy
RaptorWizard: Shape of the Cosmos ~ Understanding the Architectures of our Universe - hows that for a full title
superunknown: i like it
Mane: my watch syncs with the mind of a hippy thinking what time it feels like
superunknown: i didn’t hear about that, mane
superunknown: lol
Mane: their where articles over it all over awhile ago
Mane: wired, popsci… those sort of sites
Mane: i do remember D-wave claiming it is not a real quantum computer
superunknown: darn
Mane: but i wasn’t sure if its nitpicking about not fitting for a specific theory of how quantum computation should work, or if it’s actually in a sense of not having the properties of a quantum computer
Mane: i think the google thing used a more basic binary state system or something like that?
Mane: not sure
Mane: its being awhile ago
RaptorWizard: howardbloom.net/the-god-probl…-bagel-theory/ - Big Bagel Theory
superunknown: i’m not sure, but this year, NASA and Google both partnered with D-Wave to study what they’re doing right with their computers
superunknown: Prior to announcing this partnership, NASA, Google, and Universities Space Research Association put a D-Wave computer through a series of benchmark and acceptance tests which it passed.[6] Independent researchers found that D-Wave’s computers can solve s
superunknown: solve some problems as much as 3,600 times faster than particular software packages running on digital computers.
superunknown: there’s more though, still reading
Mane: i think initially it’s going to be like an added hardware piece you shove in server clusters
superunknown: yeah, for weird problems
Mane: not really weird problems
superunknown: i guess i meant nuanced
Mane: i heard that search sorting algorithms can work better in quantum algorithms.
Mane: that’s not that weird is it? its one of the most common problems we have to solve
RaptorWizard: The different possibilities as to the shape of the cosmos:
RaptorWizard: 1. Open and Infinite (Saddle - Negative curvature)
superunknown: no, not weird
RaptorWizard: 2. Finite and Closed (Sphere - Positive curvature)
RaptorWizard: 3. Digital and Flat (Torus - No curvature)
RaptorWizard: Multi-directional and Eternal (Toroid - Revolving Curvature)
RaptorWizard: ^ 4
RaptorWizard: are those good poll options
superunknown: yes, i think so
RaptorWizard: cool, ill post the thread now
Mane: wait wasn’t it the other way around
Mane: problems with small data sets but large processing run times
Mane: so not search algorithms…
Mane: ok i am clearly not remembering this right
RaptorWizard: typologycentral.com/forum…-universe.html

Super-Nexus: Linking everything together at the mountaintop forge in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

In the loneliest desert, however, the second metamorphosis occurs: here the spirit becomes a lion who would conquer his freedom and be master in his own desert. Here he seeks out his last master: he wants to fight him and his last god; for ultimate victory he wants to fight with the great dragon.
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? “Thou shalt” is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, “I will.” “Thou shalt” lies in his way, sparkling like gold, an animal covered with scales; and on every scale shines a golden “thou shalt.”
Values, thousands of years old, shine on these scales; and thus speaks the mightiest of all dragons: “All value has long been created, and I am all created value. Verily, there shall be no more ‘I will.’” Thus speaks the dragon.

The Acentric Labyrinth: Giordano Bruno’s Prelude to Contemporary Cosmology

I The infinite universe:

1 The universe is infinite.
2 It is infinite because it has no borders or limits, neither does it have a surface, and hence neither circumference nor figure.
3 The universe has no center.
4 Space is an homogeneous and infinite continuum.
5 The ether is identical with the void or absolute space. Thus, so understood, the void is not impossible. There is interplanetary and interstellar space (or void). The universe is not solid. The heavenly bodies are not in a vacuum, but in this medium called ether; this is their only universal ‘place’. There are no absolute voids or perfect vacuums in the universe, nor outside of it.
6 The universe is one single whole.
7 The infinite universe does not need an external motor to move it. In itself it is immovable, since there is nothing else it can move towards or go away from; however, everything in it is in constant motion.
8 From the infinite universe new abundance of matter is always born.
9 The universe is homogeneous and isotropic; there is no hierarchy in cosmic matter resulting from its relative distance from the human observer on Earth; the universe looks the same from wherever in the universe an observer may look at it. All heavenly bodies are made of the same elements and have similar composition, consistency, and structure. Neither the sun nor the Earth have any cosmological privileges over other heavenly bodies in the infinite universe. There is no essential difference between the sublunar the supralunar world.
10 Motion is universal. All heavenly bodies are endowed with several kinds of movement, and none of them is perfectly regular.
11 The universe had no beginning in time; it will have no end either; it is eternal.
12 There is no absolute time. In the universe, the number of times correspond to the number of celestial bodies.
13 The material universe consists of space, ether, atoms, and light.
14 Light is not made up of atoms.

II The innumerable worlds:

15 There are innumerable, indeed infinite, suns and planets in the universe.
16 These innumerable suns and planets are in themselves finite.
17 Heavenly bodies move freely in space. The celestial vault or firmament – the ultimate sphere of fixed stars equidistant from the Earth – is an illusion. All heavenly bodies have in themselves their own immanent principle of movement (soul); they are automotive and animated; they do not need to be pushed or pulled by other bodies; their source of movement is internal vigor, not external impulse (mechanical push or pull).
18 The Sun is a star and the stars are suns. They are not made up exclusively of fire, but of the same elements that make up the Earth as well as all other celestial bodies.
19 The Sun, like all heavenly bodies, moves; it revolves around its center.
20 Besides the visible planets, there may be other invisible ones rotating around the Sun which we cannot see because of their distance or size.
21 There are probably other planetary orbits around other suns besides our own solar ones.
22 The farther the planets are from the Sun, the longer are their orbits, and the longer their orbits, the slower they move around the Sun.
23 The Earth is a planet not unlike many others in the universe. It moves freely in space, and is not a perfect sphere.
24 There are probably living beings in other worlds.

III The soul of the universe:

25 The universe is one because it has one single immanent principle that holds all its parts together, just as the human soul is the one single principle that holds together and interrelates all parts of the body. It is the soul of the universe.
26 The soul of the universe must be conceived as the principle and substance of the universe, although its true nature is extremely difficult to grasp.
27 The universal soul is found in everything, and there is no corpuscle, however tiny, that is not animated by it.
28 The universal soul is able to produce all from all.

IV The universal intellect:

29 There is order in the universe; this order is not the result of chance, as the atomists would have it, but rather the effect of an efficient cause, the universal intellect. The universal intellect is the only single immanent principle of organized complexity in the universe: Mind, God, Being, the One, Truth, Fate, Reason, Order.
30 The agent that governs, orders, and directs everything in the universe is the intellect of the soul of the universe; the intellect is not only the formal cause and principle of the universe, but its efficient cause as well.
31 The efficient cause of the universe, the universal intellect, must also be conceived as the final cause of the universe, for it may be conceived as having an infinite (not transcendentally pre-established) purpose, namely that all possible forms of matter it contains can be actualized, for it must become everything that it can possibly become. It so strives to achieve perfection through a full ‘explication’ or unfolding.
32 The universe is not complete and perfect; the infinite universe is open and therefore can never reach perfect completion.

V Matter and form:

33 Matter and form, the passive and the active metaphysical principles of all physical reality, are inseparable, infinite, eternal, and indestructible.
34 Matter is divine and animated from within by the equally divine formal principle.
35 All the individual forms existing in the universe are not received by matter from outside, but all proceed from the infinitely fecund bosom of matter animated by one single form, which is the soul of the universe.
36 The One (universal intellect or a cosmic mind) effects an infinity of forms out of uncreated matter throughout eternity. There was never a single act of creation that produced, out of nothing, a complete and perfect universe of immutable forms.
37 All the infinite different forms in the universe are subject to constant transformations. All forms on Earth are incessantly changing into other forms, and all bodies in the universe are equally transmutable and susceptible to incessant changes.
38 In the universe, only space and ether are continua; the rest are either discrete, perfectly solid, indivisible atoms, or the bodies of such atoms. The atoms are the most elementary particles of matter.
39 Matter comprehends a lot more than atoms; it includes ether and light as well.
40 Atoms are automotive and animated, that is, they have in themselves the principles of movement (they have ‘souls’). Their movements produce infinite combinations which settle down to innumerable forms.

I have to get to Bunny, spinning the fabric of all realities with Me, soaring to eternity, and dancing with the pen. Flowering magic blossoms from our dreamscape, webbing intergalactic diamonds of precious Ore and enchantment for us to march on. Growing Frenzies zip concentrated apple cider for us to brainwash and siphon counter intuitive and clockwise to circumnavigate the plaza. Door to fun and adventure shower our armada with languages coloring rose colored perfume to splash and awaken our childish curiosity. Bathing in feathers and dramatic parties Celebrates Victory Forever.

JOURNEY IN BEING NEW WORLD

NO FRAMES | FRAMES

ANIL MITRA, COPYRIGHT © 2006, DECEMBER 2006 WEB VERSION

HOME | COPYRIGHT NOTICE | EXPERIMENTS IN TRANSFORMATION

FOUNDATION: Ambition*. The narrative. Journey*. Being*. Metaphysics: Theory of Being*. Objects. Logic. Mind*. Cosmology*. Human being*. Morals and society*. Ethics and objectivity. Action and politics*. Civilization and history. The Highest Ideal*. Faith

JOURNEY IN BEING: Journey*. Principles of thought*. Understanding and Transformation*. Philosophy and Metaphysics. Problems in Metaphysics. A System of Human Knowledge. History of Transformation*. Transformation. Bases and Theory*. System of experiments*. Transformation so far. Designs*. Further investigation. The Future*. Index. The Author

horizons-2000.org/Journey%20in%2 … c153202216

The Gray Fox

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gray_Fox

Quests

Turning a Blind EyeEdit
Methredhel or Amusei tells the Hero that the Gray Fox wants an audience with them at Helvius Cecia’s House in Bruma. There, the Gray Fox tasks the Hero with stealing the Savilla’s Stone from the Temple of the Ancestor Moths. Returning to the Gray Fox with Savilla’s Stone and the note “Instructions: the Gray Cowl” allows the Hero to ask him about the Cowl’s nature.

Arrow of ExtricationEdit
Amusei tells the Hero that the Gray Fox requested an audience at Malintus Ancrus’ House in Chorrol. The legendary thief tasks them with stealing the Arrow of Extrication from Fathis Aren’s Tower through a hidden passage in Castle Bravil.

Boots of Springheel JakEdit
Amusei tells the Hero is requested at a meeting at Garendhel’s House in Cheydinhal. After a brief conversation, the Gray Fox tasks the Hero with retrieving the Boots of Springheel Jak. After speaking with Jak’s descendant, Jakben, Earl of Imbel, the Hero must then battle five vampires in order to recover the Boots. However, there were no Boots, instead the Hero finds a diary, revealing that Jakben was in fact the legendary Springheel Jak and that he sent the Hero to a trap. The Hero must then defeat Jak in order to recover his boots and deliver them to the Gray Fox.

The Ultimate HeistEdit
The Gray Fox tasks the Hero with stealing an Elder Scroll. After recovering the Scroll, the Gray Fox uses it to reveal the identity of the true thief, Emer Dareloth, and return to his normal life.

Balance blanket station swirl omega point shatterpoint Kardashev Civilizations wave valor open questions introversion quack cable Higher Self all knowledge ultimate future destiny shift string theory M magus silver voice curl bend spectrum vanity coil bliss world cup dream card door root mountaintop Super-Nexus

Power star shield aegis glove voltage peak Pikachu sharpen ear rumble pack transfer Pokedex inventory categories systems doom desire gel blueprint faction refraction shuffle form shape shift self-Electrocution

I have to get to Kardashev Civilizations scale, dazzling pinnacle epic climax fairytale science spring bubbling awe spectra piece clockwork ore spellbound secrets entailing long floating random Red Robin Robbery basket Bunny ice cream eggs Peter Cottontail

GligarMan promises sweet lovely oasis shining prismatic gem lofty esoteric ruminating islands of golden delight kissing the stars and wheeling eternal dragonfire spasm morph squiggle cheerleader banquet talisman torn grotto diary flighty air headed vending machine cannon kick gel forcefield road offense crayola seer rendezvous soul mash build trance click mouse heaven Victory for the Horn

My great grandmother told her kids 6 months before I was born that a “Child of Light” would be born in the east (she lived on the west USA coast), and then surely enough, I was born in Virginia, whereas nobody else in my family was born that year. She must have had some divinely inspired vision of the great things I shall bring to our civilization and our immanent salvation!

Thou art my delight and the warmth of my heart; [24]
Thou makest me without fear of Fate or of Death;
Thou breakest the chains and bars
Whence few come forth free.
Seasons, years, months, days and hours –
The children and weapons of Time – and that Court
Where neither steel nor treasure [25] avail
Have secured me from the fury [of the foe].
Henceforth I spread confident wings to space;
I fear no barrier of crystal or of glass;
I cleave the heavens and soar to the infinite.
And while I rise from my own globe to others
And penetrate ever further through the eternal field,
That which others saw from afar, I leave far behind me. [26]
~ Giordano Bruno

“I pray you, magnificent Sir, do not trouble yourself to return to us, but await our coming to you.”
~ Giordano Bruno

Carpet drape purse song glue turn rendering aviation alpha presentation goal lottery rocket snap photo original neon opinion dinner scan eyes open young gem glitter serene waterfall meditation refresh ancient core motor hard escalator phoenix orc costume launch sad dome pop pierce send shaft milk crunch block heavy system mach meteor mash clam buffet sneak heat aftermath flow wing drawing out the dragons “Power, true power, comes from the belief in true things, and the willingness to stand behind that belief, even if the universe itself conspires to thwart your plans. Chaos may settle; flames may die;
worlds may rise and fall. But true things will remain so, and will never fail to guide you to your goals.”
― James A. Owen, Here, There Be Dragons

Chess Super-Nexus armageddon dawn wield fashion shipwreck cast oblivion anchor core rock steel limber boot hot stack credit ocean speak floor romance heal tongue glass shot axis pendulum mute helix stick crust cardboard rule lock chasm fence key start fox hoax exorcism Zooey Claire Deschanel

The 200th Millennium
Kardashev Scale

space-engine.fandom.com/wiki/Kardashev_Scale

Type 0 Civilization
A Type 0 Civilization is one that can harness nearly all the potential energy of its home planet. An example of this is the Eeruu civilization. A Type 0 has not yet been able to harness all potential energy from their planet.

Humanity was a Type 0 until 2127 CE.

Early
An Early Type 0 Civilization can be represented by worlds whose inhabitants have not yet mastered electrical power, such as Earth in the 15th century or before.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Ztebam.

Mid
A Mid Type 0 Civilization can be represented by worlds whose inhabitants have mastered early technology, like 19th century Earth to mid 20th century Earth. These civilizations have yet to consider using cleaner energy such as wind and endothermic and such, or even if they had wouldn’t have the knowledge necessary to complete technology like that. They have likely begun to send out exploratory missions to their neighboring worlds, possibly manned to the nearest inhabitable worlds.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Kolatio.

Late
A Late Type 0 Civilization can be represented by worlds whose inhabitants have begun or have nearly implemented cleaner and renewable forms of energy into their society. They have also more than likely begun to send colonies to other worlds in their system and have begun to try and develop interstellar travel.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Ikusos.

Type I Civilization
A Type I Civilization is capable of harnessing the full energy potential of their home planet and parent star. The civilizations of this class are most likely capable of controlling their home planet entirely, being able to control the weather, volcanic activity, plate tectonics, and many other natural phenomenon.

Humanity was a Type I Civilization from 2127 to around 2650.

Early
An Early Type I Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have finally implemented clean renewable energy into their technological base and have begun to settle their nearby worlds in their own star system and have even possibly begun to explore worlds withing their nearby stellar neighborhood, possibly within five to ten light years of their planetary system. Their energy consumption is still growing but limited to mining nearby worlds and asteroids and such. They are beginning also to be able to control the natural order of their homeworld.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Tkowes.

Mid
A Mid Type I Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have finally begun deeper interstellar travel, exploration, and colonization. They have possibly begun to settle the system’s they’ve explored within five to ten light years. They are also distinguished by the ever increasing energy consumption of the population, sending out ships to mine asteroids, gas giants, and even building large solar energy collectors.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Remidia.

Late
A Late Type I Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have conquered their own star system in terms of using it’s natural resources to the max. Nearly all their system is under their control, they will have mined every asteroid and have learned to harness the energy from their star. Some might even be capable of building something like a Dyson Sphere. They will also have either started to settle other worlds or continue to do so.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization on Chu-Raa.

Type II Civilization
A Type II Civilization is an interstellar civilization capable of harnessing the entire output of a star and its surrounding worlds.

A Type II Civilization is capable of building massive structures with efficiency in mind and being capable of living on them. The most noted example of this is a Dyson Sphere. One Dyson Sphere of alien origin was discovered by humans in 3042, the only remaining one of the First Civilization.

Currently, there have been no discovered civilizations that fit this description.

Humanity was a type II Civilization from 2650 to 3005 CE

Early
An Early Type II Civilization can be represented by civilizations that have completely mastered their own star system and have begun to explore other nearby systems up to 25 to thirty light years away. They have also begun to move planets within their own system with greater ease.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the former civilization on Akir.

Mid
A Mid Type II Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have spread out deeper into their nearby neighborhood, exploring and settling worlds as far out as 150 light years. The inner worlds would be more fully established, some even being independent of their homeworld. Some may be able to build structures like a ringworld or artificial planets.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the former Ingla civilization on prehistoric Algwethmai.

Late
A Late Type II Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have the capacity to build structures like a Dyson Sphere, using the orbiting bodies of the system to build the Sphere. In terms of traveling distance, they would have been able to travel up to 10,000 light years or so from their parent star and have also been able to settle many of the worlds within that reach or even terraform them.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the civilization governed by the Cooperative Imperium of Spheres.

Type III Civilization
A Type III Civilization is a galactic civilization, capable of tapping into the energy of the entire galaxy. It would be able to harness the energy of every star in the galaxy and could move planets and stars from system to system at will, create and destroy stars, make new planets out of old ones, etc. Their galaxy is their sandbox.

The only known examples of this type of civilization are the First Civilization and Humanity.

Humanity was a Type III Civilization from 3005 to 100950 CE

Early
An Early Type III Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have developed more effective FTL and have begun to explore many more thousands of light years into their galaxy, nearly exploring a 25% of their own galaxy and having developed more effective means of collecting energy from stars and beginning to develop means of collecting energy from black holes. From the experience of settling other worlds, they spread out farther and farther, creating entire civilizations. They can begin moving planets from system to system as well, able to create new systems.

Currently, there have been no discovered civilizations that fit this description.

Mid
A Mid Type III Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have spread even farther than an Early Type III. They have settled and explored over 50% of their own galaxy and have built Dyson Spheres nearly everywhere. They can now move stars as well and have begun to explore the concept of making artificial stars or even destroying natural ones as a means of generating vast quantities of power.

Late
A Late Type III Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have explored their entire galaxy and are able to traverse it in short amounts of time. The energy consumption of such a civilization would be enormous and their needs would be met by harnessing the potential energy of their entire galaxy and possibly have begun to explore nearby galactic neighbors.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the former First Civilization

Type IV Civilization
A Type IV Civilization is capable of harnessing the energy of an entire galactic super-cluster. Humanity is currently in this stage.

Early
An Early Type IV Civilization can be represented by civilizations who, having conquered their own galaxy, have begun to explore and settle other galaxies, most likely nearby ones or, in the case of humanity, those in reach of the Wormhole Drive. They will have settled worlds within 1000 light years or so of wherever they arrived from.

A prime example would be the Eratis.

Mid
A Mid Type IV Civilization can be represented by civilizations that have conquered nearby galaxies.

Late
A Late Type IV Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have settled and drawn power from their local supercluster.

The Supreme, DELYATU, Confederacy of Humanity, Xa’Thin Commonwealth, and The Neo-Terran Intergalactic Hegemony are examples of late-type four civilizations.

Type V Civilization
A Type V Civilization can tap into the energy of an entire universe. This type of civilization is capable of traveling anywhere in their universe and harvesting the energy of entire galaxies.

Early
An Early Type V Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have drawn energy from a few nearby superclusters and are now experimenting in the art of creating entire galaxies.

Mid
A Mid Type V Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have nearly mastered the art of creating whole galaxies. They would have Settled on and drawn energy from nearly half their universe.

Late
A Late Type V Civilization can be represented by civilizations who can create and destroy galaxies with great ease now and who have managed to explore, settle and draw power from their entire universe. They can also travel anywhere within their universe in a very short time.

Type VI Civilization
A Type VI Civilization can tap into the energy of multiple universes. This civilization could traverse the barriers between universes and live in many parallel universes with ease. When civilizations do get here, it becomes significantly harder for them to progress into type VII.

Early
An Early Type VI Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have just discovered how to traverse the nearby multiverse and have set out to explore, settle and conquer the nearby universes.

Mid
A Mid Type VI Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have traveled deeper into the multiverse, having already done to the nearby “core universes” what they’ve done to their home universe.

Late
A Late Type VI Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have nearly settled and drawn power from every universe known to exist and have begun toying with the possibility of higher dimensional planes to explore.

Type VII Civilization
A Type VII Civilization lives outside of space and time, being capable of creating and destroying universes at will. This civilization is infamously hard to get to because the energy, willpower, and requirements to get to this level takes many thousands of years, perhaps 90,000 years since the emergence of Type VI is a good estimate.

Early
An Early Type VII Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have discovered how to exit the normal universe.

A prime example of such a civilization would be the Bolga, one of the first aliens discovered by Humanity.

Mid
A Mid Type VII Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have explored the deeper dimensions outside normal time and space and have begun tinkering with the creation of entire universes to meed their exorbitant energy demand.

Late
A Late Type VII Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have reached the peak of civilization. They can create and destroy universes at will, and tamper with anything that they’d please to.

Type Omega Civilization
A Type Omega Civilization also lives outside of space and time, but they are capable of creating and destroying entire multiverses at will. It is predicted there are no civilization types past this one, and this level is only theorized according to what is known via science. Although there are many who believe that the Christian God was a member/ruler of such a civilization. These civilizations truly exist and are theorized to be responsible for the creation of all other types. Absolute omnipotence, total omniscience, omnipresence, and infinite perfection describes this level.

Early
An Early Type Omega Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have just begun to experiment with manipulating multiverses, implementing laws for every single universe within. They can create complex structures or huge ships that are as large as a star cluster. This part of civilization is also when comprehending the vast scale of power begins to break down. Soon, all of reality will be their toys.

Mid
A Mid Type Omega Civilization can be represented by civilizations who have knowledge on how to create multiverses, but not destroy them. These civilizations usually forge perfect universes, full of hyper-complex flora, fauna, and objects. Some of which can include living spaces like Hyper Cubes.

Late
A Late Type Omega Civilization could be compared to omnipotence and omniscience. Civilizations of this magnitude can create and destroy multiverses at will, seemingly treating them like nothing. They can transcend through most dimensions, and have a solid grip on all of reality.

Type Infinity Civilization
These civilizations are the end of all. There are no types as this is the true end. The only end for all civilizations. They are beyond omnipotence and omniscience. Their species will be indescribable by even Class Omega scientists. This stage of evolution is the true end, and with it comes the power of scales never seen before.

The Shroud has been theorized to have infinite energy, so many scientists decided to put it here, unless if it is proven that The Shroud has a finite amount of energy.

There is a huge gap between say, type 10 (posible type omega) and type infinity civilisations.

Beyond type 10 are type 100, type 1000, type 1 million, type 1000 million, type googol (10^100), type googolplex (10^10^100) and beyond.

Super-Nexus: Linking everything together at the mountaintop forge in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

Think about Bunny and You Will be Happy Every Day.