Deliberate Consent Violation

Beings have what are called “empowerments”.

Let me ask you this:

Do you believe in spirits?

Now remember, I stated that billions of beings know they exist — but I’m asking you personally

Billions of people know God exists in the same manner and degree of knowing. I can’t give you billions of beings knowing anything. I can’t even give you one example. You are using your deities in an argument to prove deities exist. You can’t get a bunch of fictional being together to prove they aren’t fictional. That wouldn’t meet the condition of proving anything.

Define spirits, can you show me one? I believe ideas exist, an idea as a construct can be defined. We can share these ideas with each other, with out having to see them. Define a spirit is such a way that we can share the experience of them. Like I can share the idea of a game with you. Likely I don’t believe in spirits in the same manner I can related to the notion of ideas. Even though I can’t show you one, I can share one with you. I can work on the manifesting the idea in a documentation like manner. But then I’m just showing you the documentation and not the idea itself. I could think about this idea and slide myself into a eMRI, and show you what the brain patterns are when I hold this idea in my mind but I’m still not showing you the idea itself, just how it is manifest in an eMRI.

It is likely you can’t show me a spirit either. Can you show me documentation of one that can’t be faked. Can you show me some measuring device that can manifest them in the same way an eMRI manifests the oxygen consumption in the brain of a person with such a thought as an idea?

The short answer is no, I don’t ‘know’ of spirits in the manner I think you are using the term, so I don’t believe in them in that manner.

I’ll add to this. Step father told me a story. The story was this:

He was camping in the redwoods, sleeping, and his uncle came to him in a dream, and said “I just died.”

Anyways, stepfather was so moved by this dream that he broke up camp and went to the mother that bore him, and she said, “yes, Alvin died last night”

Now!! Billions of people have stories like this!!

Cool, billions of people believe in stories. Billions of people jump to conclusions about these stories too. They are just guesses as to what took place. I had a dream the other night I was on a tropical island, guess what, I woke up and it’s 12 degrees out.

Now your cherry picking.

Dude. Now you’re just being an asshole.

When I tell the entire species that they’re doing sex wrong. I give arguments.

Spirit world exists whether you like it or not.

Maybe you have “spirit envy”

Trust me, it’s not an envy you want to have.

You told me one second hand account of a story told to you, and you’re telling it to me as a third hand account. Then claim billions of people believe stories like these. And I say cool stories but they don’t prove anything and I’m cherry picking, and being an asshole?

It’s not like you haven’t told the story a dozen times in other threads either. I’ve gone way back and read of few of your arguments. Way back to what I believe was your first post. You have learned nothing but to spin your words differently. And that goes for your account of sex dimorphism as well. I’ve looked that up in a few places as well. But you don’t seem to remember those questions. Sex dimorphism is the result of the adaptation of sexual reproduction. The evolution of sexual reproduction predates sexual dimorphism. And you’re going to use the example of a ornate duck as proof humans don’t have consensual sex because it’s used as an ornament like the music of James Taylor or driving a fast noisy car? Attracting the attention of the other sex is how reproduction gets done. Pare bonding is an adaptation for how reproduction in some species gets done. There are other species that exhibit no pair bonding. There are species living on the planet that reproduce without sex. There is a species of bird that lays it’s eggs in an other species nest because it’s working for that species.

You make wild claims of facts that aren’t facts, then simply turn your attention to other wild statements that aren’t facts either. Back up your claims with some actual evidence, that can be verified. You don’t bother to address those circumstances where your facts aren’t facts, you just twist your story around to spin it in an other direction. Parthenogenesis thoughtco.com/parthenogenesis-373474.

But lets take us back in the way back machine where you argued the purpose of all life was? And you continue to spin the theory with more and more contradictory statements. Well I didn’t mean deities I meant spirits. I didn’t mean powers I meant empowerment. You’ve claimed your a king, you’ve claimed you’ve lived 400 billion years, you’ve claimed you know what a trillion year old would think.

Let’s go back in time a few years and look at the sorts of claims you have made, the sort of arguments you’ve presented. You’re not getting any better at explaining things, but you are getting real good at spinning things and spinning even wilder generalizations. You don’t belong on a philosophy website, you belong behind a typewriter writing screenplays for fiction movies, where green screens and CGI can make your stories look real. Get a grip on reality or write fiction stories, I don’t care which. But don’t claim you’re the greatest philosopher the planet has ever seen.

Let’s begin.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184426&p=2435667#p2435667

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187302&p=2513213#p2513213

You even describe them as stories:

And in this thread.

Not one little phrase man.

You’ve been telling the same little stories since you got here. They have grown into huge stories. Mythic tales. Songs will be sung of the conquests of Ecmandu.

And you blame everyone else that your stories aren’t compelling? Stories of great fiction. They have always been. Great stories for a screen play, but as far a philosophy goes… not so much. That’s likely why you’ve been banned from every other philosophy forum on the planet. You even asked Carleas to allow you a place in creative writing. He should have jumped at the opportunity.

Mowk,

You don’t get me yet. You really don’t. Do I want songs to be sang about ecmandu evermore ?

No. That’s zero sum, and I hate every aspect of zero sum realities.

You’re projecting things about yourself on me, as have others on this board.

I don’t want to be the fucking king (even though it was given to me) and I sure as hell don’t want to be eternalized as a memorialized eternal song.

I want, more than anything that I could ever want, for all of us to be these things, not just me.

Why do you think I’m so mad at monoamourous couples!!! Because they celebrate being THE ONLY ONE… for me that’s nothing to celebrate, it’s something to grieve for trillions of years.

You’re trying to project that I’m as shallow or more shallow than you. It’s just not true.

I was joking. Satirically, but joking all the same. You do take yourself too seriously. We don’t live for trillions of years, we just get this one lifetime as far as I’m aware. And for some it’s really short. If you wanna get all bunged up about it for trillions of years that’s your fantasy. No one is even going to be aware, my wife and her husband were even here in another 100 years. Oh there may be a photo or two that survives but the narrative will go something like, Oh I think that’s your nutty great great uncle and aunt on your mother’s fathers side, but my aren’t those old photos interesting, what’s that thing with four wheels in the background, I think they use to call them cars, and a hundred years from then, our memories will be resting at the bottom of some land fill. I don’t have a problem with that.

Sorry dude, you’re not painting yourself in a manner I want to get. Guilty as charged.

Well mowk,

I hate to be the one to break it to you.

We do live forever.

I know this because of what happened when I sought eternal death…

Oh man o man was that a nightmare!

When that didn’t work, I tried to destroy existence…

Man o man o man o man…

That’s a hell I’d never want to go back to!!

Existence is a complicated place.

We do reincarnate, BUT!!! The former incarnations never die!!

It’s both at the same time. Like I said: weird.

Existence is even weirder than that, but I’ll just leave it there for now.

When people ask me to demonstrate this; I tell them that if they ever died (past, present, future), I mean like dead, dead… they couldn’t be here right now, as the moment is a subset of their entire being. By virtue of being here right now, it’s impossible for you to ever die as a continuity of consciousness.

Those are my words on the matter.

Well again, I’ll cross that bridge if I get to it. You’ve still managed not to be convincing.

Besides being rather convoluted thinking, it’s also not a demonstration of anything. If I died in the past I wouldn’t be here, If I died in the present I wouldn’t be here, When I die in the future, be it seconds from now or years from now I won’t be here past that moment. This moment for me in experience is only a subset of the time I have experienced. It is not a subset, as you suggest of all time. Nope, not even close to a rational argument.

YOU is a continuity of consciousness.

If YOU ever die, your past, present and future self would cease to exist.

I will have no future. And it will be only be “not me” moving forward from that point in time. For a while I’ll be a memory and then, well I’ll be no more, no present no future. Alpha and omega, My own beginning and my own end.

Forget Toys Are Us… more like Samsara Is He… and some here think meditation a fruitless task.

Suffering is obviously preferable to practice… for the ill-advised un-spirited, but the required effort is so minimal, that certain minds cannot understand the hesitation to action for instant benefit gained.

I am genius! they cry… but all they exhibit is the opposite and continue to lie through gritted teeth… lie about the claim put forth in this here thread.

The End

I don’t think she understands that I tried to destroy my souls forever. That’s when things got really nasty in my life. So then I tried to destroy existence forever, and it got even nastier.

Through that process however, I can certainly come back to you and say this:

It’s impossible

These are the sorts of contradictions you’ve stated. “We do live forever” and “everyone I knew is in eternal death now. and …before I leave again into my eternal rest.”

Before “I” was born, there was a conception, before that there was some planning for, and before that I just wasn’t. After the conception developed, but not enough, there was a premature birth, and getting stuck in an incubator, where there was a further development of an ability to breath and digest food. The process of that life turning into a Me took some time after that. In those nows I’ve spent 60 years on this rock and here we are in this present. I don’t know when I will perish, but death is inevitable, and after that I will exist for a time as a memory in someone else’s mind, and then disappear. End of story, no future after that. I won’t be in eternal rest, that would imply some I that is resting. I just won’t be. An “I” developed into, had some good times and some bad times, and I will dim out. The body will be cremated, and the ashes will be spread into the wind. What ever celebration of life that takes place will not be for me, for I won’t be. It will be for the sake of a memory of what I was.

And I’m cool with that. That is the appearance of it and the guess I am living by. If by some chance I’ve gotten it wrong, well then, based on the new information… I’ll likely have to guess again.

You’ll have to guess again.

But that’s not really the point. The point is my inconsistencies.

The spirit world has taken me through many dimensions of space and time over the years, and depending on where I’ve travelled, I have a theory.

I’ve found the spirit world very vindictive …
Like I try to destroy my souls forever, and I’m sent to a place where nobody knows you anymore…

My life has for a while now, been like the John Lennon song “instant karma”

Basically, I’m being trained. I don’t know why.

I actually think I was murdered on 'this timeline, about 11 years ago. One of my theories is that this has all been my afterlife since then and that none of you are real. I just pretend like you are.

Some of the things I’ve had to wrap my mind around would give almost any being a headache…

I have about 5 theories for what happened 11 years ago.

That’s when THE CHANGE happened!!

What I do to hold reality. Orientation is to meditate on universal truths “nobody wants their consent violated”. “Zero sum realities are consent violating by nature”

Things like this.

Is what I do to keep myself centered after so much chaos for so long.

To be fair. My mind is never concluded in a thought. I talk to my self sometimes, as if it were a conversation with someone else. And the strange part is all though the “voice” that answers sounds like my own, it often disagrees with my assessment of things. Convincingly some times. IT is a mystery which I do not wish to objectify or personify. I respect IT for what it is, insight and intuition.

If I have to guess again, well, I’m use to that, by now. That’s what happens when the idea of ‘knowing’ ‘absolutely’ anything seems absurd, and face each moment as it comes. I guess I really don’t agree with your notion of universal law. The rules are in flux.

Ecmandu, are you schizophrenic? I ask sincerely and without judgement.

I’m diagnosed schizo-obsessive.