There isn't really a muse thread.

Who put the nickle in you? What’s the ham flavored meat product that comes in a can?

Never You(r) mind.

But for consistencies’ sake, let’s put this down to many trips around the block.

I am contra Bertrand Russel’s ’ This is why i am not a Christian.’ and contra the idea of the irrevocality of Kant’s transcendendental categorical imperative per the naturalistic fallacy.

It is of a necessity that all able bodied men come to their senses, and come to the aid of their party.

It may be the last warning coming from the Oracle of Delphi

You sure enjoy quoting the bible; a thumper.

Never your mind. Cute.

Its a short block and I’ve seen you cutting corners.

You’re throwing a party? I’m in. Will there be beer? Porters and Brown Ale, I like Stout too.

Yeah. Delphi.

If you have a request ask it. If you’re nuts say so. If your wife is away and ya got nothing better to do, Then continue on waxing poetic.

News flash, the secret decoder ring wasn’t in my box of cracker jack. Speak like a human being would you? One of us isn’t “IN” on your gig.

Funny you should say so, and so much for profiteering in subversive alienation.
But that already said, let’s leave it to some mutual agreement to disagree, with a longed for return to some neverlanded prosaics, in stead for poets musings.

See you don’t give up. You should. You think I’m asleep at the wheel? You could be so lucky.

I don’t see the need. The world turns. I’ve asked you before if you think something is afoot just say so. Don’t be playing the decoder ring thing like I got figure out first what your gig is.

If that’s your dealio, leave me out of the plan. You want to TALK to me like I’m not some god damn mind reader then TALK to me. What ever your gig is. You’re a dumb ass if you believe I can make any sense of what you’re yammer on. I use to think I could make some sense of it but that was before you went all black ops on me.

I don’t appreciate poetry, save if a tune comes up and I’m looking for some vocals to go along with the songs that keep running on in my head. How many times do I have to stuff the ideas down your throat? I don’t get it. I got plenty of untapped potential mind you. But I give it away. You charge too much.

How could I disagree with a point you haven’t made. How could I disagree with you? You don’t speak English. You’re speaking a language I ain’t getting, How am I going to find anything to disagree with?

I can just imaging you talking with the wife what you’d like for dinner. M.i.nd you.what is. edible, would. be a tu.rkey noooooood.le dish an.d a sa.la.ad. Does she answer lets order out? Mexican?

What’s the real world like for you. Did you hire someone for that project? Focus,

Come on mother fucker kick me again. Little higher, you missed my nads.

Reach down, take a good old squeeze and lift your self up dude. You’re sort of spiraling down.

As good of advice as always. Why is it you don’t have a bigger head?

Damn it would be nice to sleep. Or roughly 7,821 sheep. Then you gotta get back up cause you’re just so fucking bored from counting sheep. Star Trek reruns. Then blow an hour during NYPD Blue, and then Maverick comes on. Man that’s the life. Gotta be really quiet, the wife is asleep. And shit, I wouldn’t wish this on anyone. Can’t think straight, can’t drink straight, can’t sleep and every muscle aches.

Another 7000 sheep.

Try for a few more.

that’s waaaaaay to much or many, maybe you lost,
the count,
or don’t care, smaller
cranium don’t indicate
Necessarily anything about
lack in other forms
try ambience
or self indulgence
But don’t get too Nietzchean
About it unless
Followed by
A tear jerker
Like a good ol’
Wagner like gottedamerung

But i tried it and still
Haven’t a clue.

Yeah I can’t sleep and you get all bunged up. Indulge your way, thy sleeping dog.

I’m not the only one who doesn’t getcha.

I hope I am not the only reason for…??bah bah black sheep!? That would really need me up. But no, I feel otherwise, don’t worry, even if be like that.

I’m practically an open book, well not necessarily practically, having no classical supremetist symptoms like demonstrated hostility with latency toward violence and mayhem, just merely deeply resonant to introjective clues, inviting projections of verbal implications,

No not at all, I stick to people who do not invite rejection is another way of putting it.

So I guess by invite only things can still proceed on familiar terms.

And yet you continue to prostrate yourself here. If that isn’t your hand being played. Funny the sense made of your actions, while your words are a jumble.
You and Mags, birds of a feather. Thinking what you say isn’t what you demonstrate doing. Your actions are more honest than your words.

You are a self absorbed narcissist implying you have any part as cause of insomnia. You got some ego; huge. What, you bought new shoes, and your previous pair still had a few miles in them.

Ok . your preceptions verify my initial impressions … Nevertheless, it is my prerogative to leave what I consider a friend.

You habe not been the first, nor the last. Ill have to be satisfied with.

Thanks and so long

a stranger, still is a stranger.

Yes, in a stranger land.

Sorry Meno_, I said some shit. You’re OK. I’m OK. OK? I’m too tired to fight. The reaper could come and I’d thank the reaper.

No problem.

Looked up narcissism found that sometimes self esteem issues are masked by the belief in the cover-which is the superlative narcissism.

In saying that I can prove it:

Narcissism differs from low self esteem by a very obvious measure, the former gets very riled up and aggressively caustic and abrasive, while the latter is peace loving and bridge making.
Does that sound like me? I hope you will come over and toast on it , but if that’s not possible, have a great Thanksgiving with Your family!

It doesn’t sound like anyone. It is a continuum often balanced, or not, by other personal characteristics.

Wanna have at it? And anyone. I’m game. Here no quarter is shown. I can be a beast. I can be what strikes me in the moment, caution betwixt compassion and mayhem.