Chiess

This is an official petition for all ILP chess nerds to grow up and use lichess.org, and for lichess games to be supported as a BBCode or whatever html plugin.

Apparently there are these two things called FEN or PGN which give you a neat little code. The idea would be to be able to copy paste a game’s FEN or PGN and have the game be viewable as an insert. :

?

here’s how it looks
beforethelight.forumotion.com/t1561-test

would be very cool to have that provision here!

You can but ask…

I plan to revisit chess, after many decades of not, so I’ll be playing as a novice… go easy on me, won’t ya. :blush:

It’s all in the hands of our beloved benevolent petrostate tyrant now.

Chess is fun.

Some people play it because it is important, and it is important, but I play it because it’s fun.

I’m open to this, I’ll see what I can do.

I used to be into chess, but then I discovered go, which makes chess feel like tic-tac-toe. But if the overhead is low, I’ll try to make it work.

:text-merryxmas: :character-beavisbutthead: :banana-ninja: :character-burgerking: :royalty-pharaoh: :royalty-crown: :royalty-queen:

Set up a chessboard and I’m game, that’s if anybody is interested.

Beautiful

Definitely…

Most professional players I know… and I know a few, are obviously very serious about the game, but the older they get, the more they accept their losses more graciously. I guess they don’t have a choice, but to…