True sickness of humans - simply put - WAKE UP!

Then what is he looking for?

(I may only be disagreeing to agree)

Meno,

He’s looking for power and domination, and then ending his quote by saying that he isn’t. He’s trying to get people to say that 2+2 really does and only equals 5. That’s the ultimate power and domination. He’s trying to fit into the problems with sexual politics. Females ONLY have sex with contradictory men. Contradiction shows resources, to contradict ones self and not be dead is showing that one has extra energy in the system, females being whores, are attracted to the extra energy signaling. By being a contradictory male, he’s ingratiating himself to the 7 billion people using contradiction for sexual politics, he’s a scared little man, trying to dominate.

But if he does suceeded and most do, and gains power and domination, he still needs to incorporate the female, and requires a dominatrix in exact proportion to the gained power, …

i’m trying to figure out what got you so fucked up, E. was there a sudden traumatic experience in your life that did it or is this the result of a gradual deterioration of mental and emotional health? i’ve got the list of emotional defense mechanisms down, so how you operate is no mystery to me. what i’m wondering is what started it off? it’s not a matter of some bullshit philosophy you’ve been reading that triggered it because that same bullshit is endorsed by otherwise ‘normal’ people. no, its something else. yeah i know asking a mentally disturbed person why they’re disturbed is a fruitless question. i get that. i dunno, perhaps i feel that there is enough rationale in that head of yours that if given the proper stimulus, might show itself and become responsive to criticism. i don’t know, though. like i said, it may be too late. we’re banking on there being some neuroplasticity in your grey matter so we can do some rewiring.

I also would be interested to know what the trigger was for this apparent obsession of his with hyper dimensional realities
So Ecman you willing to tell us what started the ball rolling with this desire of yours to end human suffering for all of time

well this will be very tricky. at this point, E can’t admit that he isn’t really an interdimensional sage appointed by the gods to save mankind, because that would double his humiliation in our eyes. he’s investing this whole thing on the fact that people here, being philosophical space cadets by majority, would believe there is a very, very, very slim possibility that he is, in fact, an interdimensional sage appointed by the gods to save mankind. see that? he’d never go before a group of unphilosophical people because they’d not for a moment entertain this idea. but after having ‘felt out’ the ILP audience, E is confident that this kind of nonsense might fly here.

now what happens if all of a sudden he admits that he doesn’t believe this? he loses his inertia at once… and he can’t do that. so what we have to do is get E to a comfortable point where he knows that we understand why he would say such ridiculous stuff, and that we think no less of him because he would. we have to instigate a complete and total surrender on his part, a total breakdown where he falls into our arms in tears and knows that we will not reject him. he has to believe he can trust us.

and i think we can do it. i make no exaggeration when i say i am fully experienced in matters of psychosis because i spent three years in mental hospitals and i’ve seen every garden variety of nutt-job there is, and i reject none of them. so i nominate myself for team leader.

Meno,

Toxic narcissism woos incredibly kind women, the romance period that they’re professionals at; Once the woman is sucked in, they seek to suck the life out of these women before moving on to their next victim. They certainly aren’t looking for a dominatrix.

Prom and surr,

The totality of my life story has led to me being the one eyed king in a land of the blind. I have no choice but to be what I am. I’m sure you guys care to. What makes me what I am? I care. You both care, but you’re blind. Even when I explain the obvious to you, you call me sick and deranged. Even when you see, I can see farther than you. If I win a zero sum game, I will be beaten at my own game. This is a law of observing the joy of zero sum wins. I care about others only because I care about myself. Sure, I’ve been through a shitton of suffering, but that’s only a fraction of who I am. I know for a fact that if I solve all your problems, that I solve all my problems. I’m only interested in solving all my problems.

He is very persistent with regard to wanting to end human suffering and so I take it that it is a genuine desire else why keep on about it all the time
His high IQ indicates that he has the intellectual capability to work on hyper dimensional realities but it has not yet helped to bring about a solution
He may become more frustrated over time when none is forthcoming and so I hope it does not have any adverse effect on his mental health later on

Understand that what is obvious to you is not necessarily obvious to any one else
I have never once called you sick or deranged so can you stop with the lies please

I really think that you are quite a gentle soul even if you are chasing something you will never find
And I worry that you could be chasing it for the rest of your life because that is all that you can do

Either that or become vampiristic, worse then narcissistic.

Ecmandu said,

"Meno,

Toxic narcissism woos incredibly kind women, the romance period that they’re professionals at; Once the woman is sucked in, they seek to suck the life out of these women before moving on to their next victim. They certainly aren’t looking for a dominatrix."

Vampires, contrary to popular opinion , are gentle souls, whose strategy for marital bliss failed them.

Narcissists are vampires. Apparently you’ve never met one. They need their narcissistic supply. So let me introduce you to one vampire: you.

Marriage is a contradiction outright, it is the celebration of the zero sum rather than the mourning and regret of the zero sum. Women only fuck contradictions. It’s ornate behavior.

People like you make my job a bazillion times harder, I have to figure out how to send that shit to heaven, just to solve my own problems.

Like I stated in the OP: You are bratty children

Read above Meno,

So… people often ask me what the option to marriage is. I tell them quite simply: It is unceremonious dedication to non contradiction.

That’s the only possible higher power. Everything else destroys itself eventually. If you’re not a logical positivist, you are contradicting your REASON to be. You will always be. Logic is in its infancy on earth.

He does not have/exhibit having, a high IQ.

The problem with totally secure hyper dimensional mirror realities are the fringes of consciousness. I am well aware of them. I’m looking to set up a system NOW (lately) where people can also join zero sum worlds and leave at will. I was too dictatorial in trying to move everyone to hyper dimensional mirror realities, even though I know that’s what they’ll eventually choose.

That who’s name should never be spoken, has never taken wings to fly or die trying. That who’s name should never be spoken actually still thinks in a sex dimorphic species that it’s ok for men to send sexual signals - basically a baboon. The human species has so much potential too - it’s sad to see.

I did(read above, in fact I always do that.

Note the above partial proposition is left bereft of being bonded }

quote=“Ecmandu”]

Ecmandu said,

"Narcissists are vampires. Apparently you’ve never met one. They need their narcissistic supply. So let me introduce you to one vampire: you.

Marriage is a contradiction outright, it is the celebration of the zero sum rather than the mourning and regret of the zero sum. Women only fuck contradictions. It’s ornate behavior.

People like you make my job a bazillion times harder, I have to figure out how to send that shit to heaven, just to solve my own problems.

[/quote]
"

"Meno,

Toxic narcissism woos incredibly kind women, the romance period that they’re professionals at; Once the woman is sucked in, they seek to suck the life out of these women before moving on to their next victim. They certainly aren’t looking for a dominatrix."

Vampires, contrary to popular opinion , are gentle souls, whose strategy for marital bliss failed them.
[/quote]
Narcissists are vampires. Apparently you’ve never met one. They need their narcissistic supply. So let me introduce you to one vampire: you.

[/quote]
I have met some, both, negative and positive.

Marriage can be based on outright contradiction, where the reductive set of the union leads toward sustenance of that contradiction.
The sustenance can be an epoche , or, a limited inversion of anima and animus.
The man among men or, the alpha man can sustain that inversion, if, and only if, the woman can do likewise.
In that case, domination will be invited, rather then rejected, the reduction from introjective to projective identification of roles will become variable , consciously, waken up, resulting in both: into 0 sum and non 0 sum probable inducements.

Exhibit A

My point is very simple (and also self evidently true by definition):

1.) Nobody wants their consent violated.

2.) Zero sum interactions necessarily always violate someones consent.

3.) Nobody wants zero sum realities.

There are two different types of beings in existence: Those who have their consent violated if anyones consent is violated and those who have their consent violated if they cannot violate the consent of others without consequence to themselves.

As far as gods are concerned: Any god would be proud to make a non-consent violating existence. It hasn’t been done yet. You’ll get a lot of backlash from gods who want to be supreme for pointing out that they haven’t done the ONLY good thing that can be done in existence.

Since nobody is replying directly to content right now. Let’s address the nay sayers about my contributions to philosophy:

One unique idea to me alone is that contradictions are the cheap illusions of extra energy. When people keep using these illusions, the actual world gets destroyed as the illusion doesn’t IMMEDIATELY kill the person using it, it gets dispersed. The damage is still there, it doesn’t go away just because someone isn’t struck by a bolt of lightning on the spot.

These cheap illusions are the ONLY thing that attracts women to men in this species as a mating call, this false display of extra energy, “Wow he contradicted himself but still exists, he must be powerful”

So when you get posters on this board who do nothing but contradict themselves, my revolution of objective thought is that they are doing it to cozy into the masses… any man who wants to get laid needs to use it, and obviously it is the darling of the female world, because that’s the only sexual and social signal they respond to without bitterness.

I’ve framed the subjectivists - that’s a huge revolution in thought

What else have I contributed to philosophy?

Objective ethics. Nobody wants their consent violated. I mean, how fucking beautiful is that?

From this, we can analyze existence proper as being moral or not, either as a being or not a being. The analysis is this, “Someones consent is being violated right now — existence is evil, bad, immoral - not neutral”

If we can prove that existence will ALWAYS and NECESSARILY be this way, then we can know that existence is INHERENTLY and INEXORABLY EVIL!!

Then we can make the moral decision that the best way to BE MORAL IS TO BE EVIL!!

Those are my contributions to philosophy:

1.) The objective solution to WHY people contradict themselves

2.) Objective ethics

Not bad for 42 years. These problems have been outstanding for thousands of years.

What have some of my nay sayers contributed to philosophy? Cooking recipes.

You decide who is actually contributing intelligence here.

I know a lot of you are angry at me because I not only gave you an objective way to falsify your gods, but to falsify you as god!

When I say that nobody wants their consent violated, and that all someone has to do is examine their own consent being violated to disprove a god… it makes it real. And you are all still living in the world of illusion. My nay sayers anyhow.

The best you can throw at me is that “nobody wants their consent violated” is just saying “nobody wants what they don’t want” is a meaningless tautology. Unfortunately the straw man doesn’t work. Logic is in it’s infancy on earth. EVERYONE knows what “nobody wants their consent violated” ACTUALLY means… the crude logic straw man is a joke of a refutation.

I’m giving you the power to falsify gods, and you folks are furious!!!