Continuation of my topics...

I am rarely bored…but I follow the path you set, wise one.
Am I violating your consent?

I’ll tell you one thing that will seem mystical to you if you’ve never had this experience… watch out telling existence that you’re bored like I did, it may send you to hell, and hell is never boring! I often liken existence to an evil genie that grants infinite wishes!!

I don’t know you well enough to make that assessment

Nothing you can tell me will change my opinion of you.

Well, I guess that makes you powerful, doesn’t it?

Powerful?!!!
Who me?!
Nah!
I’m outis.

Everyone is someone Aegean … you just like to contradict yourself as a false display of extra energy to fit in.

That’s all women want from men, and that’s what men do to fit in with all the men that women want.

Do you want to be my student?

Students often go on to be better than their teachers.

Not a bad gig

=D>

You’re talking to a man/twit, that doesn’t follow the advice he gives… when many here asked him to cease, he carried on… for weeks. Very insincere qualities indeed.

It’s a meta argument when a person points out that the only evil is consent violation and people state that it violates their consent to have it pointed out…

The meta argument takes precedence …

I’ve stated this several times on this board for people who think like Aegean, prom and phyllo etc… that they’re being clever.

=D>

MagsJ said: “You’re talking to a man/twit, that doesn’t follow the advice he gives… when many here asked him to cease, he carried on… for weeks. Very insincere qualities indeed.”

I’m agreeing with you here, Aegean, but twits often misunderstand situations… especially if it doesn’t suit their agenda.

Again, that who’s name should never be spoken …

I answered that post. If Aegean wants to hold that boundary, Aegean needs to explain himself. You can’t hold boundaries any other way.

If Aegean feels like the whole world is doing this to him, he needs to publish a book.

Did someone just speak… nah! it was just some hot air floating around. Where was I?

Can’t handle that someone in this world is not a kind person, but rather, a good person. Totally torques you and bursts your bubble about the world.

Yes. I am factually a better person than you. Deal with it.

You are a walking, talking, breathing discord.

You on some level see the work I’ve done on myself and it scares you because you are lazy.

Human beings aren’t supposed to have sex or be sexual.

I didn’t want to know this… it tore me apart to figure this out.

Now that I do, a certain peace has come over me, the kind of peace only truth can give.

We need to go back to before the Stone Age to reset this “karma”.

The only other solution is hyperdimensional mirror realities.

Otherwise we’ll have to regret all our memories and associated memories to this regard.

There’s a sort-of loophole to this regard, men can have sex with a woman if she (they are) is the most powerful being in existence. But only if she (they) want to.

But even this suffers the zero sum problem. So does the “before the Stone Age” thing.

But it’s somewhat reasonable!

As things currently are from my perception, sexuality is not something humans should be engaged In to not be contradictory (sin) all sin is, is contradiction.

Homosexuals get a somewhat “free pass”, but they have to teach and represent everything that I teach before they can have non regret sex with someone they’ve yet to have sex with.

People can violate their own consent

You can regret something you did years ago, days ago or even minutes ago
You are not a constant throughout time, we change, we learn and grow and the people we were yesterday no longer exist today but they had a hand in creating our circumstance.
Even alone on an island you could and would violate your own consent.

This is a useless tautology given your definitions
Treating everyone as a diety with a will that must never be violated is not an effective strategy.
Because even if we did grant them such reverence, those people are equally capable of violating their own future selves consent.
Even if all of reality were to to show total obedience to any given person’s consent that wouldn’t solve this “problem”.

Reality violates any creatures consent that is not omnipotent and will eventually even violate an omnipotent beings consent lest that being also be immutable.

This is not a perspective relevant to the human condition it does nothing to inform anything we even remotely care about and as such is entirely worthless.
It’s not only worthless it becomes entirely destructive if we were to base our moral philosophy on the back of this confused nonsense.

I don’t have to care about such trivial violations of anyone’s egomaniacal wishes in order to be a moral actor.
Humanities moral project has a practical application and isn’t just some academic curiosity
Our moral project is about discovering and observing a behavioral pattern that allows us to live with each other in relative peace and permit us to cooperate for mutual benefit.
Compromise seems a promising strategy given our moral project and yet compromise is, by the lights of your definition, having your consent violated…

So what you see as evil I see as noble… a personal sacrifice for the greater good.

It’s not my confusion here.

You are violating your own consent by violating these boundaries of logic, you just haven’t really figured it out yet. Or you want sex now more than caring at the moment of violating your own consent.

This is not about treating people as deities, it’s about arranging your life in practice for higher and higher levels of non consent violation. It’s the only game in town worth attempting in life, to see this as ignoble is very confused and inverted.

Consent is part of what makes a behavior ethical, but it’s not the only part.

You should convert to ethical pluralism, situationalism and subjectivism, they’re more tenable.

Rape is having sex with a person who has not given consent, or was unfit to give consent (under influence of chemicals, mentally ill, or a minor).
This word is taken. You need another one for whatever you’re describing.

Homosexual activity doesn’t end in reproduction. They are members of the same sex. Speaking of homosexual non-dimorphism is nonsensical.

BTW I have a mental note from years back about not engaging Ecmandu in conversation, but I am giving everyone a new chance this year.
One chance.

I explained how there has never been consensual sex in the human species.

To recap:

We are what’s called a “sex dimorphic species”, all that jargon really means is that one sex (as a whole) is bigger and stronger than the other sex.

In this instance, men are stronger and larger (as a whole) than women.

We also have “rape dimorphism”, this means that it’s exponentially easier for a man (because of biology) to rape a woman than for a woman to rape a man.

We also have “weapons and combat training dimorphism”. This means that men have the most weapons and combat training on earth relative to women.

All these dimorphisms make male sexual signaling more threatening than female sexual signaling to men, if not overt, certainly, in micro expressions.

What this means is that females, (relative to males) as far as the subconscious mind is concerned, is a “NO!” For all first approaches (sexual signaling).

When a male sexually signals in general, he is saying, “I don’t care about the first “no””. If a female sexually selects him after this, she sends the subliminal message to the population that “no means yes” for the entire duration of their relationship! This is called a “no means yes relationship”

All sexual signaling from men is an “escalative approach”; meaning that the male is not reciprocating the approach, but rather escalating it.

An example is if a female first grabs a males hand, and he “feels the vibe” and then leans over to kiss her, he has escalated the approach rather than grabbing her hand back and reciprocating the approach! If she accepts him for this, she has set in motion a “no means yes relationship” (a rape)

This is a key concept (approach escalation) for what I’m trying to explain.

Men have built EVERYTHING around you, if women developed anything, it is derivative of men. This means that if you use anything as a male to attract a female, you are using something called “approach escalation by proxy”. What this means is that another man set a man and woman up, which still means that a man made the first move. This is a “no means yes” relationship as well.

The reason this all agitates men so much is twofold:

1.) women are holding hands and laughing with their rapist

2.) there is no way to not have sex with a female if you aren’t raping her (which means that if you don’t want to be a rapist, it’s impossible for a man to have sex with women)

I often tell people that if they lived a billion plus years (and they will). That they’ll have to regret every moment of their first thousand years.

The only way to reset this problem “karmically” is to take everyone back to before the Stone Age.

What I’m trying to say is that humans should not be having sex at all!

I was so angry that I wasn’t receiving sex when I was a non approach escalator, I even escalated at points in my confusion. Now that I know humans cannot have sex without it being rape, I stopped all my “acting out” , and I feel a peace that only comes along with being in truth.

I know for a fact that you will have to regret all your memories. So will your partner.

It’s interesting, there are lots of ways people approach escalate. One of them is “proclivity to marry” (a contradiction). Women see expressing contradiction as signaling extra energy (power).
Marriage is a contradiction because it celebrates (rather than mourns) the zero sum nature of reality (for every winner… there must be 8 billion losers!!!)
Also! It is an anti trust contract “I’m going to make you say everything you’re going to say and do forever (right now!), that’s not trust, that’s fear and control!
What should a person do? “Unceremonious dedication to non-contradiction”

From a females point of view, if a male presents a contradiction (ornate behavior) and is not struck by a bolt of lightning on the spot, he is seen as supernatural “god”. This signaling of false power is the only thing that works with women “he contradicted his existence, but he’s still here, he must be god”. The same is true of sending a sexual signal as a male, such as watching sports or riding a motorcycle (contradiction “no means yes”. If she accepts)

It is this false display of power that is the only thing that works in human females in the human mating display.

But nature doesn’t have false energy. This gets distributed to destroying the ecosystem and the prophets who destroy it.

Every human sexual selection that has ever occurred and still occurs has been rape. This agitates the population tremendously.

Additionally, people intuit (correctly) that every past and present god is a false god for not teaching this when it mattered most. People also intuit that had all the sexual selections been different, they would have never been born. Both of these intuitions are very agitative to the human population.

The only solution to all of this that doesn’t require going back to before the stone age to reset the “karma”, is to construct “hyper dimensional mirror realities”

I live truth when I see it. I don’t have sex anymore, haven’t for years (with opportunities).

I’ve grown exponentially (not algebraically!) sorry, math joke… I have a real peace over me that I haven’t had since being a child. I’m not mad at people anymore because I don’t project anymore.

You might think homosexuals “get off the hook” because they have no sex dimorphism. This isn’t true! They need to advocate this message to deserve their sex! Other than that, they are mostly off the hook.

That’s it for now.

Phoneutria: Heres the deal. Rape is any sex that will necessarily, eventually be regretted.