How'd The Jews End Up On Hitler's Radar?

Most people on any board have a superficial understanding of the world they live in.

the fundamental aspect of usury is the callousness of the practitioners. They care not about the other’s need, ro his state, and are willing to exploit it, because they do not identify with him.
This is the core. Its psychology can be traced back to identity, and to nihilism as a defensive psychology.

To a certain point, the lender is providing a product/service which the borrower can use for his needs and to his advantage. Past that point, you get into the area of exploitation.

It need not be callous and exploitative in itself.

Only if you feel no kinship with the one in need. A minimal interest can be charged to compensate for the loss of using the money, but not anything exceeding it.
The exploitation of need, and the degree of this exploitation, is what exposes a motive and a psychology.

Would you charge a price for lending a family member money?, and if you did, how high would it be?
I know supply-demand.

Money as messiah for the salvation of your own kin, serving the king as tax-collector because you felt nothing for the people you threatened and stripped of their wealth.

Gypsies never farm the land; never produce anything tangible. They only sell, and use superstition to fleece the population they ‘harvest’; exploiting the weakest and most desperate ni the tribe they do not belong to.
See the comparison?

There are going to be disputes about what constitutes a “reasonable interest rate”. That’s certain.

I don’t see a Jewish banker as being necessarily evil or exploitative.

Have you heard of potlatch?
Displaying wealth by giving it away?
It survives to this day, in some Indo-European societies as ‘hospitality’.
Compare this to the psychology of hoarding, amassing, collecting.

There is overhead to money lending on a large scale.

You’re really asking banks to be 501c3’s

Not for profit organizations. They should be.

But let’s not pretend that usury is evil here.

I never use the word “evil”…only opportunistic; indifferent to the plight of the other because there is no kinship.
They do not relate to the people they exploit.

Have you heard of Singer, the multi-billionaire and how he makes his wealth?
Tucker Carlson had a report on him recently.
See what callous exploitation is. Would he do this to an Israeli town? Never.

Let’s cut to the chase…

Suppose you were able to acquire the political power necessary to actually act on your views regarding the Jews.

What laws would you enact/enforce so as to prescribe or proscribe particular behaviors of particular Jews in particular contexts. Banking or otherwise.

If you controlled the government in an actual nation what might be the fate of Jews there?

Every ethnos must have their own territory, and not pretend to belong to what it is alien to and cares nothing about.
I would not go to India and demand that they change their policies concerning Muslims, ro demand that they accept more Muslim immigrants.

Note to others:

See how it works with objectivists of his ilk? You ask them to be more specific. You want them to reconfigure their intellectual contraptions, their political ideals qua prejudices into a set of actual social, political and economic policies that they would enact if they acquired the political power to accomplish this.

In regard to the Jews. And in regard to blacks, women, homosexuals and right on down the line with respect to all of the other conflicting goods that have rent our species going back now for thousands of years.

Instead you get an “assessment” like the one above. :open_mouth:

I noted my own thoughts about this above. But, just out of curiosity, allow me to pose to you the same thing I posed to Aegean:

Back when I was in school we were taught that Hitler’s mother was Jewish which according to that religion it would make him Jewish. Well a theory was brought up was one of abuse then full resentment .
The second was that the attack on the Jewish was used to keep the little dictator happy while the main goal of the men closest to him was to control as much of the world as possible. They used him as a figurehead/target and hid behind him while trying to amass fortune and properties for themselves and country. This is the short version of that theory.

An inability to infer may be a sign of autism.

Back on-topic.
One has to go back to the state of Germany after the first world war. A state of decadence, and impoverishment.
The fertile ground for parasites to flourish.
Resentment about the German defeat and what was imposed upon them was the weakness to exploit German pride.
When an organism is suffering, a fly can be a source of annoyance and a focus of its stress.
An economic war had already been declared on the Germans.

Jews were accused of undermining the war effort, which lead to defeat and a humiliating peace treaty.

That conveniently shifted responsibility away from the German military.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth

Something…ahem…relative

Who wrote that?

He prefers to remain anonymous. The book is called ‘Einstein’s Hoax’.

So let me get this straight … Einstein is inept and moronic and he is also able to pull off an elaborate hoax?

Did he pull it off?
I think the writer, a bit expressive, explains it.

There are many parts. That’s only a segment.
The ad hom aside, he explains from where this theory comes from, but nobody says so.

He also goes into his first wife’s contributions. Some Serbian woman who collaborated, doing the mathematics, but then was forgotten.
And what happened to his children?
Such genetics must have produced something magnificent, no?